Brookside Golf and Country Club Reviews

Brookside Golf and Country Club 6
Brookside Golf and Country Club 7

Erika · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding tree

When we learned about the wedding tree falling- I was worried that my vision of a ceremony under the tree was no longer a possibility. Callan and the staff provided us with other options and our outdoor ceremony was as beautiful as we imagined. The day of- with rain all morning, Callan let us make the call on the ceremony. The grounds were dry and the sun came out! I couldn’t believe it- but Brookside worked to make sure our day was perfect.

Mike · Married on 09/09/2017

We had our wedding ceremony at Brookside on 9/9/17. The site was beautiful and Callan was very easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

The Brookside Golf and Country Club was the absolute perfect wedding venue! I can't say enough about the beauty of the venue. I didn't have to bring any additional decorations for my outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour because they take such good care of the grounds. Despite this minimalistic approach, we received many compliments on the venue's aesthetics.

Callan went above and beyond to make our wedding day flawless. She was always extremely professional and responsive to all of my questions from our first interaction, to our decision to book the Brookside and throughout our wedding day. Callan was always very flexible with us regarding dates to tour the venue and conduct taste testing, which was hugely beneficial as we live out of state and could only be home a few times before the wedding. Callan's poise and experience during the entire process validates the cost of the venue by itself. She's an invaluable resource and Brookside management should be elated to have such a professional representing their venue.

We also received so many compliments on the hors d'oeuvres and dinner; both of which were outstanding! It was served as delectable on the night of our dinner as it was at our taste-testing, marking a truly impressive staff considering the 150 person wedding.

I can't say enough about how smoothly our wedding day went thanks to Callan and the entire Brookside staff. I would absolutely recommend the Brookside to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2015

We had a great experience with Brookside. The whole staff was friendly, curious and quick to respond to phone calls/emails. The venue is beautiful and both the indoor and outdoor ceremony sites are beautiful (I wasn't comfortable just hoping for good weather).

Thomas · Married on 05/16/2015

The staff at Brookside was awesome to work with. They were vary helpful and did all of the major work in setting up what decorations we brought.

They even have a Kid zone area we could send the kids to and they had a staff member there to babysit. This was nice for our nephews and nieces so they could go play and have fun instead of sitting around being bored.

Everyone that attended loved the food. When we trying to figure out the menus they suggested a duet of beef and chicken. This worked out and everyone there thought that was awesome. I would recommend the meatballs as an appetizer, I wish I could have gotten more.

Nancy · Married on 08/02/2014

The staff at Brookside did an unbelievable job on our daughters wedding reception. We started with a cocktail party on the beautiful stone patio overlooking the golf course and dined and danced in the lovely ballroom. We had 285 guests and they easily accommodated everyone. The food was spectacular and the room looked magical. we felt like we were among family with the friendly, helpful staff.

JoAnne · Married on 07/05/2014

Everyone was so nice at Brookside. Callen was always very prompt when answering any questions. They could accommodate anything the bride (my Daughter) wanted.
    I really couldn't have been any nicer!!

• User3919154 · 2+ years ago

Brookside was amazing to work with. They were glad to accommodate every one of our requests and they did a beautiful job with set up and tear down. We got so many compliments on the food as well. Banquet food is almost never good but this food was great! I have nothing but high praise for Brookside.

Brookside was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. The ceremony was outside, and it was a beautiful set-up. The reception was amazing. All of my guests raved about the food! Callan was very easy to work with, and helped us have the wedding of our dreams!

• Madeline

Madeline · Married on 10/07/2012

I was so pleased to have my ceremony and reception at Brookside! Callan, the catering manager, was very helpful and responsive to our questions. It was great that we could just drop all of our favors and decorations off the day before and they set them up so beautifully for our wedding! It's almost like having a built in wedding planner. This vendor also does all the food (besides the cake) and it was really nice not to have to find an outside caterer to do that. I heard from guests that the food was really really good. They were also very good at setting up the inside ceremony option. It rained on our wedding day, so we had to move everything inside. They definitely know what they're doing here!! It was great!

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2012

The event staff at Brookside were so easy to get along with, from our initial meeting to the tasting and the day of, I couldn't have asked for a better day! it helped that the weather was perfect for our outdoor ceremony, but Brookside made sure that everything was taken care of when it needed to be. The food was excellent and the venue itself was just beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding!

Michelle · Married on 03/31/2012

Brookside was a beautiful venue and we received so many compliments from our guests! The service was wonderful, and Valerie & Lauren were so helpful during the entire planning process! The food was great and the room for the ceremony & reception were amazing!

Dawn · Married on 12/10/2011

We had both our ceremony and reception at Brookside. It was a lovely location for a christmas wedding! It was magical with all of the twinkling christmas lights, beautiful trees throughout the building, and even a fire in the fireplace. Lauren Schultz and the staff were incredible. During the whole planning process they made me feel like I was the most important bride...and they do tons of weddings. We had lots of feedback about the food too- everyone loved it! I wouldn't have changed a thing. 100% recommend to future brides!

MaryBeth · Married on 10/08/2011

It was the setting of my dream wedding I had always wanted!! All of the staff that we worked with were very professional.

Shana · Married on 05/28/2011

We just had our wedding at Brookside. It was so wonderful. The location is beautiful and we were lucky enough to have good weather to get married outside under the big tree. Our cocktail hour was outside too. The food is really delicious and the team worked with us on specific items we wanted that weren't originally on their menu, like our heart shaped BLT appetizers. We also had a specialty cocktail that they had on a tray ready to go at cocktail hour. Everyone said the food was so delicious. We also had a cookie table and they set it up more beautifully than I could imagine. Finally and not least, the staff there was wonderful to work with. Lauren and her team were so responsive, flexible and nice. Truly a pleasure - esp. since you have so many questions and details to work through for a wedding.

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2008

The staff at Brookside was absolutely wonderful. Our guests felt so welcome and so comfortable, and they all raved about how delicious dinner was. One of my bridesmaids told me to "slow down or I'd get indigestion" because I couldn't stop eating the fabulous beef tenderloin and chicken. The staff was extremely accomodating of all of our requests, and they were so flexible and understanding about our outdoor ceremony during the extreme threat of rain about thirty minutes prior to the ceremony. I would recommend Debi and her staff to anyone planning a wedding. It was such a dream working with them, and they made it a very classy affair. I do not have one single criticism!

Megan · Married on 09/04/2004

We had our ceremony on the golf course and reception in the club. It was amazing. The atmosphere was great and the food was unbelievable. Truly a great place for a wedding.

Erica · Married on 05/23/2015

We had our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and indoor reception at Brookside on Memorial Day weekend. Callan and the rest of the staff was helpful and responsive from our first tour to our tasting to the day of our event. Everything ran smoothly and the site was BEAUTIFUL. Our guests raved about the whole day, but the biggest hits were the delicious food and the beautiful scenery outside with the tree and the patio. I can't say enough good things!

Sara · Married on 11/06/2004

They provided an on-site consultant to tend to all the needs of our catered reception. They ordered the linens, including optional items like chair covers. They helped with the set up and received other vendors with amazing detail.

They were super flexible as we worked out the details. The food was amazing...and the tasting menu was superb. The quality and flexibility for the price was great!

The venue was private, clean, and beautiful and the entire staff was super attentive!

Lauren was extremely fast with responses and they were very accommodating to different foods that we wanted on our menu.

Amy · Married on 08/22/2015

3.0

Overall my experience with brookside was positive. We had a fairly large wedding and it took quite some time to get everyone served. That being said I think they were very understaffed for a 230 wedding. They brought out salad around 6:15pm and then did not start serving the actual dinner until closer to 7PM. They also forgot to pass out my favors which I was very disappointed about because they were quite costly. I obviously did not notice or would have said something. The venue is gorgeous and very pretty. Callan is wonderful to work with and was very helpful. I just wish they would have been staffed appropriately.

• Krista

Krista · Married on 08/13/2011

Brookside CC provided my groom and I the picture perfect wedding of our dreams. Lauren is an absolute pleasure to work with. The staff was so attentive and catered to all of our wedding party needs. Absolutely the best food ever at a country club. Our guests raved about the stations and mashed potato bar. I would highly recommend Brookside to any future bride. First class venue and service all the way!!

Andrea · Married on 06/05/2010

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Brookside ended up providing a great venue for our ceremony and reception. We had some difficulty with some of the planning, but in the end, they really came through. The dinner service was great and the food was wonderful. It is a beautiful atmosphere for both a ceremony and reception.