Brooks Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 10/02/2021

The absolute best

Brandon and Cory did an amazing job, definitely went above and beyond. They kept everyone dancing and the photo booth was a huge success! I couldn’t have pictured our day without them!
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 10/09/2020

Great experience

Due to COVID-19, we had some last minute changes including a venue change 3 months before the wedding. Brandon responded very quickly to emails and assured me the changes were okay and was willing to work with us and went above and beyond. He even rented out some battery operated up lighting so we could use it at our new outdoor venue. Josh was our DJ and he was amazing! He was very fun and interactive with our guests. Overall 10/10 experience, we highly recommend!!
  • Rhonda
    Rhonda F. Married on 10/03/2020

Above and Beyond!

Brooks Music and Brandon went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding perfect! I can not thank Brandon enough for his professionalism - knowing exactly what to do and listening as what my daughter expected on her special day - he nailed it! I was able to relax and enjoy the moment - I will definitely be referring Brooks Music for future events! The Photo Booth was a hit as well - I am glad we added it!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 08/28/2020

Above and Beyond Expecations

Brandon Brooks was an asset to our special day. Not only did he keep the dance floor moving all night, he went above and beyond by talking to the guests and helping with drink refills when needed. Brandon was very professional and easily available to communicate any questions/concerns. I would highly recommend him for any special event/occasion.
  • Michael
    Michael H. Married on 11/16/2019

Fun and professional DJ!

We had a bad experience with another DJ and were left scrambling and Brandon saved our day! He was very organized and went over everything with us multiple times before the wedding. He was there early, was dressed professionally, and did an amazing job. He was very thorough in making sure that everything was done perfectly and all names and announcements were correct. He goes above and beyond and will get the head table drinks, comes around with mints after dinner, and is constantly making sure your day is perfect. The dance floor was packed all night and guests were giving compliments on Our DJ and his music all night! I would recommend for anyone to hire Brandon and Brooks Music, he will do a great job, is reasonably priced, and will make sure your special day goes without a hitch! On your busy and hectic wedding day the last thing you want to do is worry about the DJ and with Brandon you won’t have to worry for a second!
    Keith Married on 09/21/2019

Great Service!

My wife and I used Brooks Music for our wedding this past Saturday and could not be more pleased with their service. Their pricing is reasonable, and Brandon and his team were great with the guests. They were very helpful and friendly throughout the whole planning process. They were accommodating to our needs, and made it a point to ensure we were getting the service we wanted.
  • Annie
    Annie K. Married on 09/14/2019

He went above and beyond

Brandon was way more than just our DJ. He constantly attended to us and made sure everything ran smoothly and was fun.
    Kinsi Married on 09/14/2019

Earl was awesome!

Earl was the best. He kept everyone on the dance floor and all our guests talked about how great the DJ was. My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger dance floor!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome DJs

Thank you so much to Brooks, especially Earl, for making our wedding reception the most fun. We had such a great time and everyone was out there dancing having a great time. Thank you thank you!
  • Alyson
    Alyson Married on 11/10/2018

Brooks Music made our wedding so much fun!

We were so happy with our choice to book Brooks Music for both our DJ and for photo booth services! Our DJ, Brandon, ran the evening so smoothly and worked closely with our coordinator and photographer/videographer to make sure every detail happened according to plan. My guests raves about the music and how much fun was had by all! The photo booth was an excellent addition to a fun filled evening!!
    Christine Married on 09/14/2018
    We had an absolute blast at our wedding!! We couldn't get enough compliments of how great the music was! We sat down with Brandon and gave him an idea of what kind of music we liked and then let him and his team work their magic at the wedding. Everyone had an great time dancing all night!! Last minute we added the photo booth... guests loved it!
    We highly recommend Brooks DJ, their professionalism and quality of service is top notch!
  • Brian
    Brian M. Married on 09/01/2018

Just Awesome

Brandon was awesome! He made our wedding day amazing. We had an older crowd that we didn't think would do much dancing, but he was able to keep the dance floor full most of the night. He made the process very simple and was incredibly professional. I would absolutely recommend Brandon for the DJ at your wedding
    Jenifer Married on 08/11/2018
    Wow, Brandon was incredible! Right from the beginning he was so interested in what we wanted at the wedding and what we thought was most important. I didn't have a single stress the whole night because Brandon always let us know when something was about to happen, and gave us the option to postpone or just bypass it. He didn't get upset or stressed out (or stress us out) when we arrived rather late to the venue, or when my husband was hard to find half the night! And he definitely knows how to get people excited for your entrance!
    He also knew exactly how to read the crowd! We weren't too picky with the songs being played so he had free reign, and he absolutely nailed it. I don't remember leaving the dance floor for more than a few minutes.
    Brandon felt like an even mix of coordinator and entertainer. As soon as we arrived as well as when we first sat down he asked for our drink orders. And he planned out the timing for the night perfectly.

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and we highly recommend Brooks!
    Claire Married on 07/14/2018
    We had Mike and Earl for our wedding reception. They are both great DJs and so fun and easy to work with. They are great at reading what the guests want. They’re both so easy to communicate and work with. And the online planning system is awesome.
    Suzanne Married on 06/27/2018
    I would give DJ mike 15 stars if I could. He was awesome made things flow smoothly and was super professional. Music was played the way we wanted it and I couldnt have asked for anyone better to run my wedding. He’s willing to do anything you need to make your day turn out wonderful and I appreciated it so much. If you need a DJ, turn to Mike!
    Carmella Married on 06/01/2018
    Brandon is an amazing business owner! He went above and beyond to make sure our entire experience was perfect. He responded almost immediately to any questions we had. He also met with us prior to our wedding and helped us create an absolute perfect plan for evening. Brandon is easy to talk to and extremely flexible. He has amazing announcing skills and my guests were amazed. The night went so smoothly and I didn't worry about a single thing! This company cares about their customers!
    Michael Married on 05/26/2018
    Brandon did an amazing job as our DJ. He managed the ceremony and the reception beautifully, offering great advice when it was needed. I can't recommend his services enough. My grandmother even commented that it was the first time my grandfather had asked her to dance before she did. I think this says a lot about Brandon's ability to create a great party atmosphere. Before you look at any other DJs, give Brandon a call or shoot him an email. If you decide on Brandon as your DJ, give him some creative freedom and I promise you will not be disappointed.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 05/12/2018
    Loved Brooks Music for our wedding! We had Brandon as our DJ (company owner) and he went above and beyond from the time we hired him to the actual day of our wedding. Very easy to work with, responsive and catered to our every need. He did our ceremony music as well as our reception and both were great. He also provided uplighting at the reception which looked AMAZING. I told him the look we were going for and he set them up with a great color that tied in perfectly with our theme/colors/etc. Our dance floor was packed all night and he went beyond his DJ duties to help me carry my plate to my seat at dinner, had breath mints packed for the wedding party for after we all ate, and even played bartender in grabbing me a couple beers as I was tied up talking to guests! We can't speak any higher of Brandon- very professional, played great music (including all of our requests) and hosted a GREAT party at our reception! Stop looking, you've found your DJ! :D
    Allie Married on 03/10/2018
    Brooks music was very professional and made our wedding day amazing! The dance floor was busy all night! They played a great variety of music and we got alot of compliments because of them! Highly recommended!
    Madelyn Married on 10/14/2017
    Working with Brooks was as flawless and smooth as can be. Mike Robinson was our DJ, and he was so much fun to work with. You can tell he has a passion for DJing as it shows when he's up there entertaining a crowd. He made sure we stayed on time, asked me questions to ensure our day went as perfectly as we envisioned, he even gave us mints after dinner before we made our rounds to guests! He was extremely thorough when it came to song selections, and helped create a special mother-son mash up song. Not to mention, they were very affordable. I would recommend again for sure. Thank you Mike!
    Jenna Married on 10/14/2017
    We were having a hard time finding a DJ believe it or not. Everyone we saw at a bridal shows was from the Cleveland area and wanted to charge extra to come to Akron. After meeting with our photographer, he suggested us to contact Brandon Brooks from Brooks Music. He is local and was within our price range. We met with Brandon one evening after work, and knew instantly that we were going to book Brooks Music. Brandon is easy to talk to and easy to get along with, funny and understanding of our needs. Not only did we book Brandon as our DJ, his wife Ashlea was running the photobooth that night.
    So moving on to the reception ....
    Brandon knew just when to play the right songs. He knows how to keep the dance floor poppin'. He even showed us a couple of his dance move!!! :) Needless to say we did not want the night to end and either did our guests. We paid for an extra 2 hours to keep the party going.
    Thanks Brandon and your wonderful staff for an awesome night of dancing. We will never forget it!!

Brooks Music's reply:

Thank you so much! Brandon, Corey, Ashlea and Heather had such an amazing time at your reception! We really appreciate all the kind words and we are so glad you had a great time! Congratulations and best wishes to you both! Please stay in touch!
    Latasha Married on 10/14/2017
    I had Earl DJ my wedding this past weekend. He was AMAZING. He made sure that my whole bridal party was taken care of all night. He kept the dance floor going all night. I couldn’t of asked for anyone better to make my night perfect.
    Stephanie Married on 09/09/2017
    Brandon is the best! He was the DJ at our wedding this past September and he was so organized and on time with everything! He really made me and my husband feel at ease and kept everything going at a steady pace. There were always people out on the dance floor! Him and his assistants know exactly how to get the party started and keep it going. Such a great time, thank you for everything!
    Laura Married on 07/15/2017
    Brandon is awesome he kept the party going, followed the direction of the bride and groom and was a true professional. When we realized at the last minute that we needed transportation to get the wedding party to the photo location Brandon made it happen without hesitation. You will not be disappointed.
    Samantha Married on 05/26/2017
    Myself, as well as my family and friends have used Brandon for multiple services he offers for years...and we will continue to do so for years to come! Brandon and his team are wonderful, organized, and truly strive to make what ever the occasion may be one for the record books! They pay a lot of attention to what your looking for and make sure they give you as many options as possible. From start to finish I would recommend Brooks Music to any and everyone! Thank you again for keeping our wedding day on track, keeping people on the dance floor all night long, and for taking one of the many stressful decisions of a wedding off our plate! : )