Brooks Music Reviews

Brooks Music View more information

• Jill
    Jill G. Married on 11/19/2022

24 Hours Notice!

My mother was told the night before her wedding she couldn’t have the band she hired!
    I called Brooks Music and they helped me immediately! Corey was excellent!! He was so kind and helpful, set up fast, played exactly what we asked and had never met the bride or groom!
    Working with Brandon and Corey was the easiest and provided most wonderful customer service I’ve ever seen! Highly recommend
  • W
    Whitney L. Married on 09/24/2022

DJ Mike Robinson

DJ Mike was the absolute BEST! I can’t say enough about how much of a positive impact he had on our wedding day. Helping us stay on schedule, going over everything with us to ensure things went just as we wanted, professional and the best DJ ever. He went above and beyond. Highly recommend!!!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 09/04/2022

Best Night!!!

Mike Robinson was our DJ for wedding last Saturday and I am still getting compliments about how fun our night was. Mike met with us before the wedding to pin down what our expectations were. We told Mike we wanted to spend most of our night with our guests on the dance floor. He walked through our timeline with us and gave us tips to make the night flow smoothly.

The day of he helped us with our ceremony and came to our rehearsal to be on the same page. During the reception Mike kept checked in on us throughout the night to see how we were doing and if we needed anything.

Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and we had quick activities that got all of our guests (even the non dancers) involved.

We also rented our photobooth through Brooks Music. Our picture layout matched our decor perfectly and the photobooth was a hit!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kelsey Married on 09/03/2022

Excellent Experience!

We had a fantastic experience with Brooks Music! We first interviewed with Brandon (who was great) but worked with Mike due to their busy schedule. Mike was stellar! He is so organized and it shows that he loves this profession. He is not only a fantastic DJ, but is a huge help for day-of coordination. There were intricacies to our ceremony that required extra detail and Mike made sure all went smoothly. He took time out of his schedule to call our wedding singers and even came out a day before the wedding so he knew exactly how to navigate our outdoor event. He checked in with my husband and I multiple times to make sure we were completely taken care of. We had guests even commenting on how great he was! We would absolutely recommend Mike to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you for a great experience, Mike!
  • Hannah
    Hannah A. Married on 08/27/2022

Great DJ experience!!

Scott was so great!! He was so helpful and proactive. The planning process was so easy and he was so encouraging. Definitely would recommend!
  • W
    Whitney B. Married on 08/20/2022

DJ, Photobooth

We knew we wanted to book Brandon as our DJ for our wedding after he was the DJ for my brother’s wedding. Brandon knows how to keep the party going and the dance floor alive. Everyone enjoyed their time and the music. Brandon was professional and very easy to work with. He also did our photo booth and uplighting. We also added on the marquee letters last minute which was a nice touch to the dance floor and decorations. We got a nice book of copies of all the photos taken in the photo booth as well as a usb flash drive so we can look back at them and cherish them forever.
    Kate H. Married on 07/30/2022

Amazing experience!!

When choosing a DJ, I was incredibly detail oriented. In my opinion, the DJ IS the wedding; sets the tone and gets the party going! We absolutely loved Brooks Music. From the ceremony to the last dance, everything was perfect. Three weeks later, people are still commenting on how much fun our reception was.
  • Sara
    Sara H. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing! Brandon is great.

We hired Brandon for our wedding this summer and he was amazing to work with and really made our wedding reception so fun and special! He was so kind and helpful and checked in on us throughout the ceremony, even offering mints! He helped keep our reception on track and was down for all of our ideas and really got the party going! Prior to the wedding, he was great to work with and had great communication. I went into the wedding day feeling very confident in him and following our wedding day I could not be happier with our decision to use Brooks Music. We received so many compliments on the music and also on how fun our wedding was!
    Dominique C. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brandon Brooks is hands down the best DJ in our area!

From start to finish, Brandon was communicable and professional. He provided the best service and really put an anxious bride at ease. Not to mention, his actual work at the wedding was amazing! Our guests raved about DJ Brandon Brooks!
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 07/02/2022

Best dj ever

Brandon was the best DJ we could have ever asked for. He was recommended to us by my sister who works at a wedding venue. She said that all of the weddings he worked were by far the most fun. After just one meeting with Brandon, we knew my sister was right. He was professional, experienced, and so kind. He understands every part of the planning process, and made sure that the whole day was prepped in advance.

His online planning system was so user-friendly and helpful. We were able to build the schedule, make playlists (and do not play-lists), and pick out our songs for each special activity throughout the night. We met with him a week prior to review everything, and he knew exactly what he was doing and what to expect. He was also so kind and flexible throughout the whole planning process, which was so refreshing and helpful as I started losing my mind about other things closer to the wedding date.

The day of was perfect. We had absolutely no need to worry about anything. He provided his own set-up, was ready to go before the guests arrived, and kept the night flowing smoothly. His emcee skills were impeccable and SO integral in creating such a seamless, fun night. On top of everything, he brought my husband and I drinks and water when he noticed we were empty-handed, and even offered us mints after dinner as we started making our rounds to greet guests.

The party was incredible, and he truly fed off the crowd's energy and kept going for over an hour after our scheduled end time. I have never seen my mom or father-in-law dance, but they were on the dance floor the entire night, and that just about sums up his masterful skills and borderline magical powers as a DJ and emcee.

A few weeks after our wedding, we saw Brandon again, DJ-ing at our friends' wedding. To experience a party of his as both couple and guest just reaffirmed that we had made the right choice. No matter who you are in the venue, employee, couple, or guest, Brandon makes sure that everything runs smoothly for everyone, and guarantees everyone a party they won't forget.

THANK YOU BRANDON!
    Sarah M. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply amazing and awesome!

Mike was incredible!!!! From our initial meeting to the big day, he made us feel at ease and he kept the party going! Mike is a natural at what he does, and so many of our guests said he just knew what to play and when to play it. We cannot say enough great things about this man and his talent!!!!
    We also loved our photo booth! Brandon and his team were so nice and our guests loved being able to send the photos right to their phones!!!

Seriously, they are an amazing team!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian F. Married on 05/14/2022

Marquee letter rentals

My husband and I rented marquee LOVE and MR & MRS letters for our wedding in May. Brandon was prompt to answer any questions. He provided all the information needed. He coordinated the rental with the venue director providing ease of any stress during wedding planning. The extra décor of the letters added a special touch to our reception venue. The lights are bright and provided a unique addition in front of our head table. Our guests enjoyed taking pictures in front of the LOVE letters. We also rented a fog machine, “dancing on the clouds” for our first dance. On our wedding day, Jordan the machine operator, was on time and communicated efficiently to make sure the fog started at the perfect time. I highly recommend Brooks Music rentals for any special event.
    Daci S. Married on 05/14/2022

Above and beyond

We had hired DJ mike as a DJ for our wedding. He ended up being so much more though. He was instrumental in developing and orchestrating our timeline before our big day, and after. He was incredibly personable, flexible, and gracious. His dedication to the bride and groom was phenomenal, a prime example for DJs everywhere. Cannot recommend him enough. 5 stars
    Nicolina B. Married on 04/16/2022

Exceptional

Brandon and his team were nothing short of excellent. Brandon met with my husband and I several times to ensure he really got to know the type of couple that we were. I am so incredibly glad that Brandon and his team were apart of our big day. Brandon was so organized and the online forms made us feel at ease. Brandon was also prompt and quick to respond. We loved Brooks Music so much that our best friends booked them for next fall! Everyone raved about how great the music and photo booth was. My husband and I had such a great day and Brooks Music played a huge role in those memories.
    Kailee D. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He made our dream come to life

We booked Brooks DJ because of his great reviews then hoped for the best.. the best doesn't cut it, Brooks DJ is PHENOMENAL. He goes above and beyond and we were so grateful to have him be the DJ at our wedding. We really appreciated that he took the time to get to know us, hear what we envisioned and understand our music taste. He was so great that the day after our wedding one of our guests booked him for their own wedding.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 10/02/2021

The absolute best

Brandon and Cory did an amazing job, definitely went above and beyond. They kept everyone dancing and the photo booth was a huge success! I couldn’t have pictured our day without them!
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 10/09/2020

Great experience

Due to COVID-19, we had some last minute changes including a venue change 3 months before the wedding. Brandon responded very quickly to emails and assured me the changes were okay and was willing to work with us and went above and beyond. He even rented out some battery operated up lighting so we could use it at our new outdoor venue. Josh was our DJ and he was amazing! He was very fun and interactive with our guests. Overall 10/10 experience, we highly recommend!!
  • Rhonda
    Rhonda F. Married on 10/03/2020

Above and Beyond!

Brooks Music and Brandon went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding perfect! I can not thank Brandon enough for his professionalism - knowing exactly what to do and listening as what my daughter expected on her special day - he nailed it! I was able to relax and enjoy the moment - I will definitely be referring Brooks Music for future events! The Photo Booth was a hit as well - I am glad we added it!
    Alyssa C. Married on 08/28/2020

Above and Beyond Expecations

Brandon Brooks was an asset to our special day. Not only did he keep the dance floor moving all night, he went above and beyond by talking to the guests and helping with drink refills when needed. Brandon was very professional and easily available to communicate any questions/concerns. I would highly recommend him for any special event/occasion.
    Michael H. Married on 11/16/2019

Fun and professional DJ!

We had a bad experience with another DJ and were left scrambling and Brandon saved our day! He was very organized and went over everything with us multiple times before the wedding. He was there early, was dressed professionally, and did an amazing job. He was very thorough in making sure that everything was done perfectly and all names and announcements were correct. He goes above and beyond and will get the head table drinks, comes around with mints after dinner, and is constantly making sure your day is perfect. The dance floor was packed all night and guests were giving compliments on Our DJ and his music all night! I would recommend for anyone to hire Brandon and Brooks Music, he will do a great job, is reasonably priced, and will make sure your special day goes without a hitch! On your busy and hectic wedding day the last thing you want to do is worry about the DJ and with Brandon you won’t have to worry for a second!
    Keith Married on 09/21/2019

Great Service!

My wife and I used Brooks Music for our wedding this past Saturday and could not be more pleased with their service. Their pricing is reasonable, and Brandon and his team were great with the guests. They were very helpful and friendly throughout the whole planning process. They were accommodating to our needs, and made it a point to ensure we were getting the service we wanted.
    Kinsi Married on 09/14/2019

Earl was awesome!

Earl was the best. He kept everyone on the dance floor and all our guests talked about how great the DJ was. My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger dance floor!
  • Annie
    Annie K. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He went above and beyond

Brandon was way more than just our DJ. He constantly attended to us and made sure everything ran smoothly and was fun.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome DJs

Thank you so much to Brooks, especially Earl, for making our wedding reception the most fun. We had such a great time and everyone was out there dancing having a great time. Thank you thank you!
  • Alyson
    Alyson Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brooks Music made our wedding so much fun!

We were so happy with our choice to book Brooks Music for both our DJ and for photo booth services! Our DJ, Brandon, ran the evening so smoothly and worked closely with our coordinator and photographer/videographer to make sure every detail happened according to plan. My guests raves about the music and how much fun was had by all! The photo booth was an excellent addition to a fun filled evening!!
illustration stars