Brooks Music Reviews

112 Reviews for Brooks Music

• Michael

Michael Herringshaw · Married on 11/16/2019

Fun and professional DJ!

We had a bad experience with another DJ and were left scrambling and Brandon saved our day! He was very organized and went over everything with us multiple times before the wedding. He was there early, was dressed professionally, and did an amazing job. He was very thorough in making sure that everything was done perfectly and all names and announcements were correct. He goes above and beyond and will get the head table drinks, comes around with mints after dinner, and is constantly making sure your day is perfect. The dance floor was packed all night and guests were giving compliments on Our DJ and his music all night! I would recommend for anyone to hire Brandon and Brooks Music, he will do a great job, is reasonably priced, and will make sure your special day goes without a hitch! On your busy and hectic wedding day the last thing you want to do is worry about the DJ and with Brandon you won’t have to worry for a second!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Keith · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Service!

My wife and I used Brooks Music for our wedding this past Saturday and could not be more pleased with their service. Their pricing is reasonable, and Brandon and his team were great with the guests. They were very helpful and friendly throughout the whole planning process. They were accommodating to our needs, and made it a point to ensure we were getting the service we wanted.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Annie

Annie Klima · Married on 09/14/2019

He went above and beyond

Brandon was way more than just our DJ. He constantly attended to us and made sure everything ran smoothly and was fun.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kinsi · Married on 09/14/2019

Earl was awesome!

Earl was the best. He kept everyone on the dance floor and all our guests talked about how great the DJ was. My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger dance floor!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome DJs

Thank you so much to Brooks, especially Earl, for making our wedding reception the most fun. We had such a great time and everyone was out there dancing having a great time. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/10/2018

Brooks Music made our wedding so much fun!

We were so happy with our choice to book Brooks Music for both our DJ and for photo booth services! Our DJ, Brandon, ran the evening so smoothly and worked closely with our coordinator and photographer/videographer to make sure every detail happened according to plan. My guests raves about the music and how much fun was had by all! The photo booth was an excellent addition to a fun filled evening!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Christine · Married on 09/14/2018

We had an absolute blast at our wedding!! We couldn't get enough compliments of how great the music was! We sat down with Brandon and gave him an idea of what kind of music we liked and then let him and his team work their magic at the wedding. Everyone had an great time dancing all night!! Last minute we added the photo booth... guests loved it!
    We highly recommend Brooks DJ, their professionalism and quality of service is top notch!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Brian

Brian Muse · Married on 09/01/2018

Just Awesome

Brandon was awesome! He made our wedding day amazing. We had an older crowd that we didn't think would do much dancing, but he was able to keep the dance floor full most of the night. He made the process very simple and was incredibly professional. I would absolutely recommend Brandon for the DJ at your wedding

Sent on 11/11/2018

Jenifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow, Brandon was incredible! Right from the beginning he was so interested in what we wanted at the wedding and what we thought was most important. I didn't have a single stress the whole night because Brandon always let us know when something was about to happen, and gave us the option to postpone or just bypass it. He didn't get upset or stressed out (or stress us out) when we arrived rather late to the venue, or when my husband was hard to find half the night! And he definitely knows how to get people excited for your entrance!
    He also knew exactly how to read the crowd! We weren't too picky with the songs being played so he had free reign, and he absolutely nailed it. I don't remember leaving the dance floor for more than a few minutes.
    Brandon felt like an even mix of coordinator and entertainer. As soon as we arrived as well as when we first sat down he asked for our drink orders. And he planned out the timing for the night perfectly.

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and we highly recommend Brooks!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Claire · Married on 07/14/2018

We had Mike and Earl for our wedding reception. They are both great DJs and so fun and easy to work with. They are great at reading what the guests want. They’re both so easy to communicate and work with. And the online planning system is awesome.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Suzanne · Married on 06/27/2018

I would give DJ mike 15 stars if I could. He was awesome made things flow smoothly and was super professional. Music was played the way we wanted it and I couldnt have asked for anyone better to run my wedding. He’s willing to do anything you need to make your day turn out wonderful and I appreciated it so much. If you need a DJ, turn to Mike!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Carmella · Married on 06/01/2018

Brandon is an amazing business owner! He went above and beyond to make sure our entire experience was perfect. He responded almost immediately to any questions we had. He also met with us prior to our wedding and helped us create an absolute perfect plan for evening. Brandon is easy to talk to and extremely flexible. He has amazing announcing skills and my guests were amazed. The night went so smoothly and I didn't worry about a single thing! This company cares about their customers!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Michael · Married on 05/26/2018

Brandon did an amazing job as our DJ. He managed the ceremony and the reception beautifully, offering great advice when it was needed. I can't recommend his services enough. My grandmother even commented that it was the first time my grandfather had asked her to dance before she did. I think this says a lot about Brandon's ability to create a great party atmosphere. Before you look at any other DJs, give Brandon a call or shoot him an email. If you decide on Brandon as your DJ, give him some creative freedom and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved Brooks Music for our wedding! We had Brandon as our DJ (company owner) and he went above and beyond from the time we hired him to the actual day of our wedding. Very easy to work with, responsive and catered to our every need. He did our ceremony music as well as our reception and both were great. He also provided uplighting at the reception which looked AMAZING. I told him the look we were going for and he set them up with a great color that tied in perfectly with our theme/colors/etc. Our dance floor was packed all night and he went beyond his DJ duties to help me carry my plate to my seat at dinner, had breath mints packed for the wedding party for after we all ate, and even played bartender in grabbing me a couple beers as I was tied up talking to guests! We can't speak any higher of Brandon- very professional, played great music (including all of our requests) and hosted a GREAT party at our reception! Stop looking, you've found your DJ! :D

Sent on 05/26/2018

Allie · Married on 03/10/2018

Brooks music was very professional and made our wedding day amazing! The dance floor was busy all night! They played a great variety of music and we got alot of compliments because of them! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Madelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Brooks was as flawless and smooth as can be. Mike Robinson was our DJ, and he was so much fun to work with. You can tell he has a passion for DJing as it shows when he's up there entertaining a crowd. He made sure we stayed on time, asked me questions to ensure our day went as perfectly as we envisioned, he even gave us mints after dinner before we made our rounds to guests! He was extremely thorough when it came to song selections, and helped create a special mother-son mash up song. Not to mention, they were very affordable. I would recommend again for sure. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

We were having a hard time finding a DJ believe it or not. Everyone we saw at a bridal shows was from the Cleveland area and wanted to charge extra to come to Akron. After meeting with our photographer, he suggested us to contact Brandon Brooks from Brooks Music. He is local and was within our price range. We met with Brandon one evening after work, and knew instantly that we were going to book Brooks Music. Brandon is easy to talk to and easy to get along with, funny and understanding of our needs. Not only did we book Brandon as our DJ, his wife Ashlea was running the photobooth that night.
    So moving on to the reception ....
    Brandon knew just when to play the right songs. He knows how to keep the dance floor poppin'. He even showed us a couple of his dance move!!! :) Needless to say we did not want the night to end and either did our guests. We paid for an extra 2 hours to keep the party going.
    Thanks Brandon and your wonderful staff for an awesome night of dancing. We will never forget it!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Brooks Music's reply:

Thank you so much! Brandon, Corey, Ashlea and Heather had such an amazing time at your reception! We really appreciate all the kind words and we are so glad you had a great time! Congratulations and best wishes to you both! Please stay in touch!

Latasha · Married on 10/14/2017

I had Earl DJ my wedding this past weekend. He was AMAZING. He made sure that my whole bridal party was taken care of all night. He kept the dance floor going all night. I couldn’t of asked for anyone better to make my night perfect.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Brandon is the best! He was the DJ at our wedding this past September and he was so organized and on time with everything! He really made me and my husband feel at ease and kept everything going at a steady pace. There were always people out on the dance floor! Him and his assistants know exactly how to get the party started and keep it going. Such a great time, thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/14/2017

laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Brandon is awesome he kept the party going, followed the direction of the bride and groom and was a true professional. When we realized at the last minute that we needed transportation to get the wedding party to the photo location Brandon made it happen without hesitation. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2017

Myself, as well as my family and friends have used Brandon for multiple services he offers for years...and we will continue to do so for years to come! Brandon and his team are wonderful, organized, and truly strive to make what ever the occasion may be one for the record books! They pay a lot of attention to what your looking for and make sure they give you as many options as possible. From start to finish I would recommend Brooks Music to any and everyone! Thank you again for keeping our wedding day on track, keeping people on the dance floor all night long, and for taking one of the many stressful decisions of a wedding off our plate! : )

Sent on 08/08/2017

Greg · Married on 05/13/2017

Brandon was recommended to us by a friend and we're extremely happy for the recommendation! Brandon went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was Exceptional. His website interface was easy to use and we were able to prioritize our songs. He checked with us beforehand about the pronunciation of everyone's name, and then he checked again before he introduced everyone. He even went so far as to drive our brand new party bus from California to Ohio the week before our wedding to make sure it was available on our wedding day! - He also works for a limousine company. Simply phenomenal. We couldn't be happier with the service we received from Brooks Music for our wedding! - Jasmine and Greg

Sent on 08/07/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2016

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! We used Brooks music for our ceremony, reception AND photobooth, and I can not say enough good things about them! Our ceremony music was perfectly timed, and our reception was so much fun!! Brandon was so helpful with everything! And our guests absodultely loved the photobooth!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/08/2016

When your guests are shouting your DJ’s name for an encore at the end of the wedding night, you know you hired the right DJ.

We were in need of a DJ and were referred to Brook’s Music by our Photographer, whom had worked with the company numerous times. I reached out and spoke with Brandon Brooks about the possibility of going with their services and he put us in contact with one of the DJ's, Earl. We met with Earl a few times prior to the wedding and he was always professional, friendly and detail oriented. Earl told us he liked to be organized and that was very apparent during the ceremony and reception.

He showed up early to the ceremony location so that he could set up the mics and equipment for our musician, and did a great job. The reception is truly where Earl shined! We had heard before that a DJ can really make or break a wedding. Well, Earl definitely made our wedding! We received numerous comments from friends, family, and even our parents that Earl was exceptional. He was hilarious, engaging, and very fun. He did a great job with the entrances and introduced the wedding party enthusiastically. He was able to read the crowd and seemed to play the best songs at the best times.

We had the choice of extending the reception by an hour and we decided to because the party was going so well. Even after the extended hour, everyone was cheering Earl’s name and he gifted us with a Michael Jackson song, which everyone danced to and loved! Earl was on the dance floor showing everyone how to do specific dances and even just to enjoy with us. We can’t thank Earl enough for making our reception so memorable and fun! Earl will take your wedding to the next level! My wife and I strongly recommend that you call Brooks Music!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Do not even look any further, just book Brandon and Brooks Music right now! Brandon was an excellent MC; he totally organized and guided the entire evening. All we had to worry about was having fun! We also opted for the uplighting and photobooth. His entire staff was wonderful and professional.

Sent on 09/30/2016