Brooke Mayo Photography Reviews

32 | Powells Point, NC

32 Reviews for Brooke Mayo Photography

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2010

Carrie was awesome! She was willing to do anything that we wanted and didn't want :) We were new to working with a photographer and wanted to spend as much time with our guests as possible. She quickly walked us through all the standard pictures that we never even thought of. She captured parts of the ceremony that are just out of this world! She captured some of our family and friends that we will cherish forever! She was awesome and I would recommend working with her for anything! We really appreciate how she worked and was very easy to work with! We had a great time! And the photos are AMAZING!

Sent on 04/27/2010

JA · Married on 03/19/2010

Wow! What an amazing photographer! She captures the best moments, unique angles and put everyone at ease. Such high energy and enthusiasm! I highly highly recommend Brooke Mayo for any ocassion you want to capture in photos!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Elena · Married on 07/24/2009

Let me just say that Brooke was my one expensive vendor but well worth the price. She was timely, creative, helpful, relaxing, and so toot!!! She was the one person on my wedding day who was able to calm my nerves about the wedding. In the Outer Banks the weather is unpredictable and I was terrified it was going to rain!! She put up her favorites from the wedding almost 2 days after. We got to see all the pics about a week later. I also received our CD and proof book before a friend who had her wedding the month before ours. In fact, that friend has still not received her book and its been two months since her wedding. Brooke was awesome and I'll treasure her pictures forever!

Sent on 08/20/2009

Corey · Married on 08/15/2007

Brooke is by far the best decision (besides marrying my husband!) that I made during my wedding process. Not only is she (and her assistant Carrie) a phenominal photographer, but she's an amazing person as well. Her pictures are simply breathtaking. They took my breath away when I saw the slideshow a few days after my wedding - I left the slideshow up for the rest of our time in the Outer Banks! Brooke is so dedicated to doing what the bride wants - she even got in the pool for some pics for us! She's that awesome!!! We went with one of the top tier packages (best money I spent!!) and it came with a weekend getaway before the wedding. We were unable to get the full weekend due to a family crisis (that Brooke went above and beyond to help us with and was the only beam of light during that dark week) but we got enough of a preview to rave to ANYONE wanting to go that it's awesome and such a great idea!!! I highly reccomend Brooke to ANYONE looking for a photographer in the Outer Banks or even for a destination wedding!

Sent on 12/14/2007

jan · Married on 06/22/2017

SHE REALLY CATCHES THE MOMENT....NOT JUST PEOPLE IN A LINE BY ANY MEANS

Sent on 12/09/2016

Great group of girls! My pictures turned out amazing. Was a bit out of my budget but I knew I would get what I paid for in the quality.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Brooke Mayo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having us!!!

Carrie · Married on 08/04/2012

Brooke and Candance are great, what a team.

Sent on 08/21/2012