37 Reviews for Brooke Aliceon Photography

Additional Hours (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
36 Brooke Aliceon Photography Reviews

Brooke and Sean are the dream team of photography. They were recommended to us by a friend and I could not be more grateful. Brooke did both our engagement and wedding photography making the process smooth and natural for us, our families, and friends.

I highly recommend them for any of your photographic needs, they are professional, flexible, SUPER talented, and have a way of making you feel relaxed when being the center of attention is not your thing.

We can't wait to include them again in the next milestone of our life to capture it perfectly.

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Digital Files

My husband and I hired Brooke and Sean to photograph our October wedding in Joshua Tree, CA. We couldn't have been happier with both the experience and the photos! They are both so warm, friendly and fun. They made us feel like they were the lucky ones, when truly it was us. Our photos are spectacular and they were able to capture the beauty of the setting we chose, as well as the details we worked so hard on. It was such a dream to have them photograph our special day.

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Absolutely the best photographers on the west coast! We absolutely loved the experience we received from you. The quality and quantity of photos was outstanding. We particularly enjoyed „grandpa“! We will use you guys as our family photogs for life! Love you both!

Profile Picture Johanna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brooke and Sean MADE our wedding. They are not only professional and responsive but they are fun and personable. Brooke went ABOVE and BEYOND by helping me with things that were completely out of her job description (i.e. rubbing make-up out of my wedding dress minutes before I walked down the aisle during my panic attack). The pictures are STUNNING. Brooke and Sean know how to work with the sun and captured some incredible moments of us on the beach. Everyone thinks our photos could be featured in a magazine. Brooke and Sean were the best decision we ever made.. and having 2 photographers ensured we captured every moment. They even put together a wedding preview slideshow that they played during the reception.. it was perfect.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brooke and Sean are wonderful! They are my favorite vendor we hired. We are so grateful for their time and talents. I've spent hours pining over our pictures - seriously amazing. They took a stressful day and found the love, light and excitement in it. I would highly recommend this team and hope to work with them again for family photos down the line.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

We had a FANTASTIC experience with Brooke and Sean! Our photos were stunning and we loved our engagement session to get to know them and have them understand how we photograph so that our day was full of all the photos we wanted and we knew our family would want. I had 2 dresses (wedding and reception) as well as a getaway look and we had a really experienced photographer who knew how to gauge family tensions that can arise during a wedding, they really went above and beyond for us and we had everything we could ever want in photos! What a team! I get compliments all the time on our wedding photos and I recommend the to everyone I know looking for a photographer because they are such great people!

Photos
Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brooke and Sean are amazing. Not only are they crazy talented, but also these are people you want to be friends with! Your wedding day is one of the MOST important days of your life and you want to be surrounded by people you like and that make you comfortable. Brooke and Sean are totally it. They made the day fun and effortless for my husband and me. Brooke even put together a quick wedding preview album for us to see before we left for our honeymoon the next day. Talk about top notch service. And I cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. I have received so many compliments on them and they are so amazing to look at and relive such an incredible day in our lives. We love Brooke and Sean! You will too!

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Brooke is not only an amazing photographer but a wonderful person! She was so professional and easy to work with. My mom had a bad experience with the hair portion of hair and make up on our wedding day and was very upset. Brooke even stepped in to help her fix it and it was perfect! We got our photos back so quickly and loved every. single. one!! She even had some photos streaming on a laptop during our wedding reception for guests to see. She perfectly captured our day in a way we will always remember. We will definitely be asking Brooke and Sean to take photos for our family in the future! All my bridesmaids want her to photograph their weddings too! She truely takes pride in her business and loves her clients and what she does. A (more than) five star experience!! Thanks Brooke!!

Profile Picture Kariann, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Brooke and Sean were an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were nervous about getting good shots in since we weren't doing a first look, but just from seeing the sneak peek reel at the reception, we can already tell we have so many great pictures that we can't wait to get back and frame! We were so at ease taking pictures with Brooke and Sean, even though we were in the middle of an emotional and occasionally stressful day-they're so laid back and on top of their time schedule at the same time! They made the process so easy and from the previews we've seen, captured some stunning shots! We were lucky to have an incredible sunset on our wedding evening, and they took shots of us during that time, which was exactly what I hoped would happen so we would have more shots of the two of us. They have such an eye for lighting are so talented. We wish we lived in CA so they could take more shots down the road! We would absolutely recommend working with them-we couldn't have been happier!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Brooke and Sean are amazing. Absolutely amazing. Out of our entire perfect wedding day, both my husband and I feel that Brooke was the best thing that contributed to our day! Just in the sneak peak of pictures we've already seen we, as well as our families, are eagerly excited to see the rest! She does a great job of capturing the dreamy, soft and timeless moments. Neither my husband nor I are pros at getting our pictures taken but they're both so much fun! It was great to be able to steal time away from the party madness and escape with Brooke and Sean to take more photos. They made it calm, intimate and fun! Our engagement session was a complete blast as well! I can't rave about them enough and my husband looks at the pictures we've already gotten every day!

Profile Picture Gaby, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brooke and Sean are the most amazing team you could ever dream of hiring for your wedding day. They are so professional and make everyone look their absolute best, even the most unphotogenic ones of the bunch. The photos we have from our wedding day are quite literally jaw dropping. The light and composition is so beautiful that each image is breathtaking. I couldn't imagine having anyone else shoot our wedding day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!! We had my daughter's wedding pictures during the reception streaming from computers. I wholeheartedly recommend this service.

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/16/15, 8 Reviews

Brooke and Sean were amazing to work with! My husband and I used them
for our engagement photos and wedding day and could not be happier with the outcome. They are extremely professional and punctual with delivering the finished product and were so much fun to work with. Brooke is very creative and has so many cute ideas and knows just how to stage photos to make them look not staged she is also a perfectionist (which I love) !! I have since recommended them to a handful of friends, all have been very pleased with their work as well!

Profile Picture Erin , 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brooke and her team were simply amazing, from the first message I sent to the finished photos I couldn't frame fast enough. She responded right away to all my questions and even found a way to work with our small budget, which made me feel like she truly cared about doing all she could to make our day special for us. She was patient and organized when it came to capturing those large family photos and her team really made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. My little growing family plan on using Brooke Aliceon Photography for all our special family moments!

Profile Picture rachel, 10/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Her photos are beautiful! I love how she uses lighting.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brooke, Sean and team went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we wanted! As photographers ourselves it's hard to put trust in another person to capture your wedding but we knew that Brooke was the best! She helped make everyone feel comfortable and was great with posing and so encouraging to us! We highly recommend Brooke and her team to anyone looking for timeless photography and a special experience that goes beyond just the photos. We are happy to call her a friend now and have continued to use her for our growing family!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow

Brought along assistants so I will end up with even more amazing pictures. Were incredibly caring and helpful during all the stress. Went to bat for me when my venue was messing everything up. Had sneak peek photos already showing during reception. Took AMAZING pictures! Just everything about them was/is amazing.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My event was less than 24hours ago..so clearly I haven't received the images yet but Im already reviewing! This photographer is beyond amazing. We loved working with her soo much!!! I am so happy to have hired her!!! Absolutely the sweetest gal ever!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brooke of Brooke Aliceon Photography is amazing, we loved working with both her and her husband, Sean. We first met with Brooke a little over a year before our wedding after seeing her photographs online, we loved the moments she captured and how gorgeous all of her photos were - from the beginning she was so easy to talk to, she wanted to make sure we would love our photos, and we do. We really like that she setup an engagement session prior to the wedding so she could get to know us, and we could get to know her. That especially came in to play on our wedding day, we were so comfortable with her and Sean, they were familiar faces among family and friends.

The photos from the engagement session were perfect, we ended up using them for our save the dates, we also just got the wedding photos which there are a ton of and every single one is perfect. Brooke captured our day perfectly, we now have every moment in pictures. I didn't realize how fast the wedding day would pass, and how much I would miss, looking through the photos is like reliving that special day.

Profile Picture Jesica, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've had the pleasure of working with the Brooke Aliceon team for literally all of my photo needs. She has provided years of joy for me and my husband, my family, and one day my future family. I was so fortunate to be able to call her my photographer and now my friend.

I expect nothing less than perfect when I receive a Brooke Aliceon package full of my most recent photos. More often than not, wedding photos come back and the couple doesn't look anything like themselves, the color seems off, and they don't really capture the magic of the day. That has never been the case with this team. When I scan through all the images I see the love between me and my husband, I feel beautiful, and it seems as though she really captures who we are as people.

I once read "Its not the camera but who's behind the camera," I feel like that statement couldn't be truer. Of course they have the latest and greatest in equipment, but that's not what sets them apart from other photographers. Brooke will find a way to be so present and professional on your day, that you know she's there to capture all the important moments. Then on the other hand, she also finds a way to blend in to capture all those little special moments you didn't know you missed. She has such a way about her that you feel an instant connection and you couldn't imagine your day without her.

I was fortunate enough to have the Brooke Aliceon team create a special package for me and my needs. I used her services for my bridal shower, engagement photos, wedding, and have since used her for an anniversary shoot two years later. I’ve had the pleasure of being her bride and a bridesmaid in the multiple weddings I’ve referred her to since. I can’t express enough how much her talent is the gift that keeps on giving.

Profile Picture User5302589, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A picture tells a thousand words, unless it's taken by Brooke Aliceon Photography. Her photos transcend words. They are really that beautiful.

Brooke and her husband shot our wedding weekend in late March. We had two weddings, a Hindu ceremony and then the traditional Christian ceremony at the Museum of Art. Brooke also took our engagement photos a few months before our big day.

Working with her was great- she was timely, affordable, and professional. She was so comfortable to work with! And like I said, words cannot express how perfect her work is. She has a talent in capturing beautiful moments and memories and the results are stunning. We are so thrilled they to have her as part of our wedding weekend.

Very highly, highly recommended- would give them 10 stars if it was possible!!

Profile Picture User3366608, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brooke is absolutely amazing! From the first time I met her 3 years before I was married, I knew she would be my photographer. and here I am, photographed by my dream lady and amazed by her photos every time I look at them.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A five-star rating is not enough for a team that goes above and beyond. Can we make "sky full" of stars a rating? Because they deserve it! Brooke and her husband Sean were AMAZING. As a photographer myself, it's hard being in front of the lens rather than behind it. During our engagement session, Brooke was the sweetest! She made my then-fiancé-now-hubby feel completely at ease in front of her and even made us feel... attractive! She has the most bubbly personality, so if you've got camera-shy people in your wedding party, rest assured they will be smiling and comfortable in no time! Our wedding was definitely not one straight from a styled shoot. We were on a tight budget, and most everything was DIY. But our photos ARE MAGICAL. Our ceremony in the local park looked like a beautifully staged venue. The details that I made out of tissue paper and coffee filters? She made them look gorgeous. Brooke looks at the littlest details of your day and she makes them special. Sean took the getting ready shots of my husband, and even he made the blandest of settings look clean, and meaningful. My husband was concerned that he was getting photographed in "his old front room." But when you look at the photos, you see a story: a 24 year old man getting ready for his wedding in his childhood play room, the transition from son to husband. THAT'S what you get with Brooke and her team. You don't get photography. You get your STORY. And it's beautifully shown. And you get a great experience. She would always email back with any concerns I had, and was patient and gracious enough to stick by me even when I was a Bridezilla. On my wedding day, she even kept my toddler happy and occupied while I got ready, and helped set up the arch and aisle markers. While I don't recommend having your hired photographer carry out these tasks for you, she was kind enough to help and iron out the wrinkles of the day. Remember when I said they go above and beyond? Yup. They definitely do.

Profile Picture khaliane, 2/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't know where to begin to describe Brooke and Sean of Brooke Aliceon Photography. Brooke was referred to me by a friend and when we met, she and Sean instantly treated us as though they'd known us forever, putting us at ease. By the end of our wedding, we felt like we'd become friends.

Our first experience with Brooke and Sean was our engagement shoot. My husband and I had a dream to do our shoot with a VW bus in a rustic location and Brooke scoured San Diego and Riverside counties to find the perfect location to park the bus, making our dream a reality. On the day of our shoot, my husband and I were a little nervous and not confident in our photogenic-ness. Brooke instantly put as at ease by giving us tips for posing and showing us sneak peeks on her camera throughout the shoot.

On our wedding day, Brooke and Sean continued to exceed our expectations. We were married in a rustic location and Brooke and Sean showed up early to scout out locations. They were firm with our family and wedding party when we needed them to be and always took OUR wishes into account over everything else. Our wedding party was 21 people, plus we have blended families, so they had their work cut out for them! At the end of the reception, we didn't have an exit plan and Brooke got all of our guests to join hands to create a tunnel for us to exit through. These are some of our very favorite pictures and were totally improvised by Brooke.

Overall, Brooke Aliceon Photography was everything we wanted - professional, yet fun, responsive, creative, artistic, kind, and funny! We now have over 1000 photos to treasure always AND a photographer for all our future milestones.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The absolute most amazing photographer, ended up with thousands of amazing photos to cherish forever. Love Love Love

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/12, 4 Reviews