Bronze + GLOW Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Abby
    Abby C. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Party Hair/Makeup (for outdoor wedding)

Tiffany was brilliant! She did my makeup, as well as the make up for my MOH. She also did my hair and the hair of all 6 bridesmaids (she brought an assistant to do makeup for the five other bridesmaids, who was also very talented). She is truly gifted. My wedding party all had different skin complexions/color, as well as hair types, and she truly made everyone look phenomenal. She did different hair styles on each person (per the request of the wedding party) and nailed each one. She is timely and she listens to you and your vision. I had numerous make up trials with various artists and I knew immediately after doing a trial with Tiffany that she was the one. Not to mention, she is an absolute delight to be around. You spend a lot of time with your make up/hair stylist on the day of, so that was a plus! I ended up changing my hair style choice for the wedding day from what we practiced during the trial and Tiffany made the change, no problem. She also checked in periodically for any updates/to be kept in the loop. I also appreciated that she followed up about a week after the trial to see what my thoughts are. What really sets Tiffany apart is that she hung around for a bit after finishing everyone's looks and did touch ups, not just on me, but for everyone. Even after the ceremony. I cannot recommend opting to do this enough. Life saver. It's an emotional day and people cry and touch ups are needed. She followed me around during pics with her little make up tool belt and did touchups (for hair and make up) in-between shots. She even help Q-tips under my eyes while I cried after opening up my gift from my fiance! Next level assistance! I felt like a model on set. I don't think I will ever feel as beautiful as I did after Tiffany fixed me up - she is truly a talent. Also, she traveled about 2.5 hours to me, which was a plus! Also, while my Dad and I were hidden away waiting to walk down the aisle, she taught him how to lift the veil up and over - he was terrified he was going to mess my hair up. It was very sweet. I also can confirm that I danced all night with my bridal party and our hair and make up stayed in place!

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Abby, it was truly an honor spending this magical day with you! From the moment I met you, I loved your calm energy, so I knew we would be a good fit. We had such a great time with you and your party on wedding day and loved that I was able to see how all the beautiful details of your wedding day unfolded while on-site for touchups. You looked absolutely stunning!!!
  • Destinee
    Destinee C. Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and long-lasting hair + makeup

Tiffany was awesome. She was timely, did perfect work, and everyone still talks about our hair + makeup to this day.

She worked on the youngest (5 years old) to the oldest (80 years old) faces and each turned out with the highest quality. I would absolutely recommend Tiffany and her team!
  • Claire
    Claire A. Married on 02/26/2022

You NEED to book Tiffany for your HMU services

Having Tiffany do my hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best wedding decisions I made. She is extremely talented and I cannot recommend her enough. She also has the best vibes and made me look and feel beautiful for my wedding day. Do yourself a favor and book her ASAP
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brittany
    Brittany F. Married on 02/25/2022

The best of the best!

I am SO HAPPY that I hired Bronze + GLOW Beauty for my wedding HMU. We also did a trial run for my engagement photos which I highly recommend doing. Tiffany and her team are ROCK STARS at all things HMU, they are so professional, easy to get a hold of, they use great products, my HMU looked great for the ENTIRE day, and they truly made all my dreams come true! I was the most worried about looking like myself with someone else doing my HMU and I LOVED the way I looked. Tiffany took the time to consult with me multiple times about my vision and she delivered 100s times better than I could have ever imagined! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 1000 STARS!
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 02/11/2022

Talented, kind, professional and the best wedding vendor for my 2/11/22 wedding

Hiring Bronze and Glow Beauty for my wedding was the ABSOLUTE best decision I made throughout wedding planning. Tiffany made everything so easy for me and my bridal party. I worked with Tiffany for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, trial and wedding day. If she is available on your day, hire her ASAP! I cannot put into words how incredibly talented she is. Every single bridesmaid was obsessed with their final look and continues to rave about Tiffany and her team.

From the first moment, Tiffany feels like a best friend who brought me such positive and calming vibes on my wedding day. She is kind and honest and I knew I could trust her to give the right feedback on my ideas. She even worked with me before my wedding to provide suggestions on the right hairpiece for my look.

I highly recommend hiring Tiffany to stay on-site for a couple hours to do touch ups. She helped me and my groom so much by touching up every stray hair, giving us a fan to cool down, and making sure we never got too shiny. If I get the opportunity to work with Tiffany again, I won't think twice about it! I already have several friends reaching out to her for destination weddings, that is how good Bronze and Glow Beauty is!!!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 02/05/2022

AMAZING! Highly recommend

Tiffany and her whole Bronze and Glow Beauty team were amazing!!! They listened to what each person truly wanted and delivered! Tiffany is wonderful, professional, and kind! Highly recommend!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 01/22/2022

Tiffany is the BEST!

I cannot recommend Tiffany with Bronze Glow Beauty enough. I hired Tiffany for hair services for my wedding day and I couldn’t be happier. Not only was Tiffany professional and fun, she is the most kind and understanding person. I went into my hair trial thinking I knew exactly how I wanted my hair for my wedding day. After I kept looking at the photos, I realized something just didn’t feel right. I told Tiffany and she was SO understanding and helped me with another hair trial. She worked with me through all my questions and concerns and was SO patient. She is truly an angel and I can’t thank her enough for all her help helping me identify what I truly wanted and being so patient. She truly cares for her brides. On the wedding day, my hair looked absolutely amazing. I could not have been happier. Myself and my bridal party received so many compliments! Having Tiffany was one of the best decisions I could have made. Thank you Tiffany!

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Melissa, you are an angel!! Thanks so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure working with you and your party and I'm so glad we were able to nail your vision!
  • Brittney
    Brittney B. Married on 12/03/2021

Talented and friendly!

Tiffany and her team were so fun the day of the wedding, on time, and so patient with our requests. My mom and I did a trial ahead of time and it was well worth it to discuss what you like and didn't like before the wedding and actually see how it would turn out. The result the day of the wedding was nothing short of perfect and I felt beautiful the entire night. I'm not a huge glam person and she knew that, so I felt natural but also special for my wedding day. My mom has super thin hair and Tiffany made her feel so confident. Do not wait to hire her, she is amazing!!
    Megan M. Married on 11/04/2021

Absolutely incredible!! Would highly recommend

Tiffany was absolutely incredible! She did my makeup and hair for my rehearsal dinner as well as for my wedding and everything turned out perfect! She was very helpful and did an amazing job! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Her smile is contagious and she will make your wedding day go super smooth! She is great!
    Madeline S. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tiffany is AMAZING! Highly recommend her services!

Tiffany at Bronze + Glow Beauty was the MOST incredible vendor to work with for our wedding. She was recommended to me from our wedding planner (Taylor Rae Events) and I could not have been more happy with her expertise and services. I was planning our wedding from out of state and Tiffany was very communicative, was flexible in helping me set up a hair & makeup trial when I was down in Florida, and her skills are next level! She helped guide me on decisions that would make me feel the most confident on our wedding day and I trusted her recommendations completely. The day of our wedding we had 8 hair & makeup sessions scheduled. Tiffany was incredibly organized, brought an amazing additional team member, and we stayed on schedule the entire time. She is a true artist! Every single bridal party member felt glamorous, but like themselves. I 10000% recommend Tiffany and am already brainstorming reasons I can work with her again - just for the fun of it! Thank you Tiffany!
    Amari S. Married on 08/20/2021

So great to work with!

Tiffany was fantastic! She was so talented both in her hair and makeup artistry and was so easy going and kind! She followed exactly what I asked for! Highly recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 08/07/2021

Tiffany is the best

Tiffany is incredible! She was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding and she did an absolutely incredible job on my bridal hair and makeup. She and her girls came to my house and did hair and makeup for 14 people today and they were so fun to hang out with the morning before the wedding.

Tiffany is also SUPER flexible and sweet. When we did my hair and makeup trial, I asked her to do multiple looks and she was so patient. On the wedding day, we ended up going with a completely different hair style and she was able to do it flawlessly. I am usually so picky about my hair and makeup for events and she did the best job - you NEED to hire her!!!
  • Eshell
    Eshell S. Married on 07/10/2021

Excellent excellent

Tiffany is truly a very special vendor to me because she is from my country- Belmopan, BELIZE 🇧🇿. I found her on Instagram , read her profile and looked at her portfolio with beautiful work I was like yes this is it. Tiffany did my hair and make up - 👰🏾. And, she did all my bridesmaids hair. Thanks for being professional and flexible. I LOVE my hair and make up Tiffany- Thanks for making sure I’m the most beautiful bride. My wedding day was perfect and you most definitely ❤️ played a vital role !!
    #newyearnewsmiths
    #thesmithsvendorsacknowledgements

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for such amazing feedback Eshell; I was just as excited to be a part of your wedding day! You were so beautiful inside and out and I am so glad I was able to bring your vision to life. Wishing you and Orlando all the best!
    Mira Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best makeup artist you will find!

BEST MAKEUP ARTIST. TRULY. SHE DOES WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THE BRIDE SHINE!!!!
    Tracee E. Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't Look Anywhere Else!

Tiffany is not only the most talented artist I have ever come across but also the most patient and understanding. She will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with your final look. She is very flexible and stayed with me on my special day for touch ups after the ceremony...with all those tears I would've been a big sloppy mess without her! She gets 11 out of 10 stars in my book! Thank you!

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Aww thanks so much Tracee!!! You were pretty awesome as well. I had so much fun with you and your family on wedding day. Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Krina G. Married on 04/04/2021

Amazing work!

Tiffany made my wedding look come true! Her work is flawless. She made sure to get to know what I wanted exactly before the wedding. Her personality is great and her team is wonderful. My wedding party loved their makeup and hair as well.

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

So thrilled to hear this Krina, we enjoyed working with you and your wedding party as well. Can't wait to see all the wedding photos!
    Shivani S. Married on 04/03/2021

The best HMU artist

Tiffany from Bronze and Glow was amazing. I chose Bronze and Glow for my bridesmaids after I had picked my HMU artist. She was honestly the best vendor I worked with. She kept me informed all the time, was very detail oriented and asked me for details/created a schedule in advance so that I didn't have to take care of things the week of the wedding. She was on time and on top of everything. While she didn't do any services for me, I will never forget seeing her full of energy bright and early on wedding day. She made me feel at ease about getting my girls ready. They all also looked amazing and their hair and makeup held even for our outdoor evening reception. Any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Shivani, thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your wedding and for sharing such great feedback. I do my best to make this part of the planning process as simple as possible, so I am glad that you felt at ease and confident going into wedding day!
  • Pooja
    Pooja S. Married on 02/05/2021

Elegant and Refined Beauty + Fun

Tiffany and her team were absolutely incredible. We used Tiffany for both our small Catholic ceremony and our Big Fat Indian Wedding. Her flexibility and straightforward business approach made dealing with her and her team one of the simplest parts of our wedding planning process. I cannot reiterate enough how thankful I am to have had Tiffany by our side. I have never felt more beautiful and we all trusted her entirely. She was so professional and perfectly understood our aesthetic. She was able to switch between all the different skin tones flawlessly. You never realize how much time you spend in hair and makeup on your wedding day and honestly, it was just a blast with Tiffany and her team and it was one of the best decisions we made hiring her. Now I just miss her every time I have to do my own hair and makeup!!
    Katie P. Married on 01/17/2021

Loved this vendor

Tiff was so easy to work with, quick to respond, friendly, adaptable to last minute changes, and made me feel so beautiful! Highly recommend.

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Katie, thank you for the kind words, so glad I was able to be a part of your wedding day...even though I know this was really your sweet little Belle's event. I can't wait to see all the photos!
  • Henna
    Henna B. Married on 12/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented, Kind, Professional - the BEST!

Tiffany is BRILLIANT and I would recommend her 100x over to anyone looking for a talented, kind, and professional hair and makeup artist. She really took time to understand my bridal vision and made the hair and makeup process a breeze during all wedding events. The biggest complement came from my mother, who was incredibly skeptical of the entire hair and makeup process. She continues to rave about Tiffany's skills and ability to make everyone feel like the best versions of themselves. Don't think twice about hiring Tiffany & team - they are the best!
    Siddiqa K. Married on 12/24/2020

Delightful!

I could not have asked for a better lady to help me with my hair and makeup. We watched a Disney movie each session and she was so sweet, patient, and understanding when there were a few touches I had wanted to change with my makeup. An absolute delight, definitely recommend.

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Thank you so Siddiqa, I really enjoyed working with you as well and those old Hillary Duff Disney movies really took me back down memory lane!
  • Angela
    Angela D. Married on 12/04/2020

Flawless Beauty

Tiffany is an extremely talented makeup artist and hiring her to do my wedding makeup alongside my mother and sister was one of the best decisions ever. She made us look absolutely flawless! Her attention to detail and professionalism puts her over the top many other makeup artists I interviewed. You will certainly want her doing your makeup again!

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Angie you are too kind!! You and your family were the absolute sweetest and you really didn't need much help from me looking flawless, you have your mom's amazing genes! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback!
  • Angie
    Angie D. Married on 11/04/2020

I felt like a QUEEN!

L O V E D and still do LOVE Tiffany!!! She is so professional and personable. I had the opportunity to use her services twice in one week (once for my wedding and once for my friends wedding) and both times she completely slayed the brides makeup. Making us feel like completely princesses and going above and beyond to make sure we were happy was just the beginning. Book with Bronze + GLOW Beauty!! - you won’t be disappointed. 💄💋

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Thanks Angie!!! I LOVED working with you too lady! I am so glad we decided to go full glam, I really loved your entire aesthetic. Thanks so much for sharing these amazing pics!
    Emeline R. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She makes everyone feel beautiful!

I can’t tell you enough how happy I am that I went with Tiffany for my hair and makeup! She was sweet, kind, and understanding. She listened to what I wanted and what I didn’t like. She was punctual and very professional. She always wore a mask when in my house. Not only to protect herself, but me and my best friend as well. As a front line worker, I am so grateful for that! My best friend’s husband couldn’t get over how beautiful her makeup was. And he is not one to compliment often! And my husband said I looked absolutely stunning! It was a beautiful day and she added so much sunshine to my day! Thank you Tiffany!

Bronze + GLOW Beauty's reply:

Emeline, it was an absolute pleasure working with you! You are stunning and your kindness radiated through that beautiful smile of yours! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!
  • Tanvika
    Tanvika G. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing! Best h&m

Tiffany and her team are absolutely amazing. After postponing our wedding due to the pandemic we were so lucky to have Tiffany and Darlene there for our big Indian / Persian wedding weekend. They were recommended by our wedding planner and we were SO happy with everything - the pre-wedding trial, the weekend of, the communication and professionalism, etc. The two of them were responsivble for 3 looks each for myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law and we have never been happier about our hair and makeup. I would 100% recommended Tiffany and her team to anyone I know for any event, especially a meaningful one. We are so thankful!
illustration stars