27 Reviews for Broadway Paper

27 Broadway Paper Reviews

Amanda is so easy to work with and she did a fantastic job at helping us decide what we really wanted and allowing us to make several changes throughout the process. Our invitations turned out beautiful, could not be happier with our decision to go with Broadway Paper! Definitely book this vendor!

Profile Picture Caryn, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
1.2

If you are looking for wedding invitations, go elsewhere. There are so many lovely options for wedding invitations throughout Milwaukee and online, Broadway Paper will only cause you stress.

We chose to purchase our invitations through BPC because we were amazed by their personal touch, and they went through all their many options with us in person. However, shortly after we made the decision to order through them, the woman who had impressed us so much must have left, and was replaced by Amanda. Though we picked out the invitations 8 months before the wedding, Amanda assured us that we should wait another 2 months to order them and that they would arrive with plenty of time. However, three months before the wedding there was still no sign of the invitations. After many emails which went unanswered, we finally received our invitations with just over 2 months before the wedding. This meant we had to rush to stuff and stamp all the envelopes in order to send them out immediately. Amanda had stuffed all of the invitations herself without being asked, however this meant that we had to undo each one in order to place the stamp on the RSVP envelope, and wrap them in the ribbons that we had chosen. Furthermore, Amanda had incorrectly placed the order, and it was printed on different paper from what we had chosen. With so little time, there was no way to place a new order, so we had to go with the incorrect order. Nearly all of our 500-person guest list lived out of town, and so most of them received details of the wedding with very late notice, which also meant that we received RSVP cards quite late.

Throughout the course of our work with BPC, Amanda was highly uncommunicative. We often had to email her multiple times or call the store to try to get an answer. She was not at all knowledgable about her products or the companies with which they work. As a busy bride-to-be, with many details to manage, you do not want the headache of working with this company.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yes: book this vendor! As the Milwaukee-based mother of a remote bride, I was searching for a local store that was hip, fashionable, and modern in its selection of invitations. Broadway Paper fit the bill BEAUTIFULLY. We flew the bride in from the East Coast, took her to the Third Ward, and showed her the shop. She was thrilled with the selection: there were just as many modern/unique papers as traditional offerings, and the quality was there. Our bride and groom (both in their mid-twenties) chose a very cool and modern set of medium gray papers that offered white lettering and a very unique font; it also included a unique paper shape for each type of enclosure. Stunning. (They wanted modern and streamlined but elegant, and they found it). Also, our contact person was very professional (very savvy). In particular, she saved us time by offering suggestions about the typical way things are phrased when there's a unique circumstance to be clarified in an invitation. Really helpful. We were also grateful that she turned around each proof quickly (and paid great attention to detail---every change we specified made it in, no matter how tiny). Finally, our invitations came in early, and they contacted us immediately (I did a same-day pickup.) Loved the quality papers, and loved the quality experience. (We also returned to the shop a few months later for some classy tags---off-the-rack---to use on our traveler boxes for hotel guests. Nice selection.) Fun to write this review: very satisfied with this vendor.

Profile Picture L. , 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amanda Pearson at Broadway Paper was awesome to work with! She helped us create our wedding invitations and day of wedding items for the reception, including some super cute customized cocktail napkins. The best part is that we were able to create beautiful pieces that matched our style and fit within our wedding budget. I would definitely recommend both Amanda and Broadway Paper!

Profile Picture Anne, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a very specific motif in mind when ordering the save the dates and invitations. By sheer luck, I found Broadway Paper at a wedding show at the state fair grounds, displaying the very invitation I wanted! We ordered all of our invites, as well as our bride and groom stationary through them. Kate was fun to work with, and the entire staff made us feel very good about the ordering process (and about what we chose!) I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We ordered wedding invitations for my older son's wedding from Kate at Broadway Paper. We were quite particular because he had a guest list of over 300 and we knew this was the first impression of the wedding. The invitations were gorgeous and many guests commented on the quality of the workmanship. The invitations were addressed by the staff at Broadway Paper and they did an amazing job.

We just ordered "Save the dates" and soon we will order wedding invitations for my younger son's wedding. We returned to Broadway Paper because we know they will produce the best product and provide the best service.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kate and the team at Broadway Paper are brilliant.

Broadway Paper is creating my save the dates and wedding invitations, and have helped me with so many other ideas for our special day. They've reminded me about creating my wedding website and helped me conquer Pinterest.

Although my wedding is a year away, I feel like the big stuff is taken care of and Kate and her team deserve a big thanks.

Thank you for showing me the way!

Profile Picture User3535106, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Broadway Paper was so great to work with. I was very indecisive and they helped me through the whole process. Everything from picking out an invitation suite, changing my mind and picking a different one, and even all the wording and fonts. There was such a vast selection to pick from. Even though it was more than we thought we would spend on invitations you we really got what we paid for. Amazing quality. We had so many compliments about how beautiful the invitations were. We we're 110% happy with the entire process.

Profile Picture Emily , 8/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Broadway Paper (especially Kate) has really made our wedding experience amazing! Our entire suite, from invitations to programs to place cards (and renting a card box), are just amazing! They really highlight our Milwaukee wedding perfectly! Broadway Paper's owner & employees are easy to work with, SO friendly, (in person and via email) and they delivered on production time every single time. They felt more like friends, than a business, and we'll be Broadway customers for life. So happy they were a part of this moment in our lives.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Broadway Paper staff was very friendly and helpful! They have a wide variety of invitations to choose from and are able to provide guidance on wording and addressing to ensure proper wedding etiquette. They are open and interested in what style you are looking for and then customize based on your wants and needs.

Overall I was very impressed and would use them again!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Broadway Paper was a pleasure to work with for our Wedding Invitations. They were patient during the selection and creation process and provided very useful feedback throughout. Our invitations came out even better than I expected - they're absolutely perfect for our day! Thank you so much Broadway Paper!!

Profile Picture User3923769, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our consultant was very kind, creative, and extremely helpful.

Profile Picture User3929543, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

When looking for invitations for our wedding I was not impressed with what was available online. I had been to Broadway Papers in the past and had always admired the wedding section, with all its printed examples. We made an appointment and met with Lydia. She was very knowledgeable and helped us narrow down our design options. We went with letterpress printing and were thrilled with the finished product! Nothing online can compare with the weight, feel, and look of a quality paper and "old school" printing. We ended up needing our invites two days earlier than they were scheduled to be in and Kate went out of her way to help us. Thank you again Lydia and Kate for the personalized customer service and an exceptional final product!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

First of all, the 5 for Value is not to be confused with "cheap" because they aren't. But you definitely get what you pay for.
We had bad experiences with other aspects of our wedding planning so decided to go all out on the invites and I'm happy we did. The quality is such that we received a frame invite of ours back as a wedding present and we will proudly hang that up at home.
The invitation is often the first impression that your guests will have of your wedding, and Broadway Paper definitely starts your wedding off on the right foot.

Profile Picture Bill, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Loved our Invites! Lydia was wonderful to work with and was very knowledgeable! Thanks Lydia and Broadway Paper!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Got Save the Date, invitation package, menus, programs, and table numbers and all were fabulous. Everything came in timely and perfect. Lydia was fun to work with and professional. Loved everything.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
3.8

should have counted out the goods before leaving were short several pieces

Profile Picture Mary Burke, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My experience with Broadway Paper (specifically with Kate and Kellie) was wonderful from start to finish. The information they provide on their website about etiquette and wording was so helpful even before going to the appointments. The process for designing and ordering our save-the-date's, invitations, and programs was stress-free and actually pretty fun. The end results perfectly reflected the personalities of my husband and I, and we received many compliments. I would definitely recommend going to Broadway Paper for all of your wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Broadway Paper put together beautiful invitations for us and helped us figure out how to make them fit within our budget. I believe we got very expensive looking invitations without having to break the bank on them! We received many compliments on the invitations. The team was knowledgeable and helped us decide how to word the invitations as well, which can be tricky.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/9/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We did our invites through their in-house printing service and were extremely satisfied with the final product. We were able to customize fonts and colors throughout and staff was flexible in working with us during several appointments to get everything "just right."

Profile Picture J, 9/22/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I have nothing but good things to say about Broadway Paper. Our Save-the-Dates and Invitations turned out wonderful and we have received so many complements on them! They are reasonably priced as well.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I'm not sure where to begin with how much I adored Kate and her staff's service at Broadway Paper for our wedding invitations and thank you cards. Kate helped guide us through the design selection process, offered advice when it came to etiquette and wording of our invites, helping us print and design our wedding ceremony programs, and all sorts of final printing details that were last minute to me. Kate involved us through all finalizations of the invitations, programs, and gave us realistic time frames as to when our printing jobs would be completed (which were always in a timely manner). We were also able to order letterpress invitations & thank you cards as part of our design.
I shop at Broadway Paper quite frequently for their selection of stationary, gift wrap, cards, books, etc. I love the design aesthetic of the store, and I also love that Kate showcases local artists and their work. Not to mention, she is one cool lady to work with.
I would completely recommend Broadway Paper to anybody who requires a beautiful selection of designs by local and national artisans, great service, and attention to detail when choosing wedding invitations, shower invites, or whatever you stationary needs are.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Broadway Paper was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I was given plently of options within my budget and the invitations turned out beautifully! Broadway helped me with the invitiation workding and handled all the questions I had when they came up. I would highly recommend them. Additionally, once I placed my order, my invitations came very quickly!

Profile Picture andrea, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kate and the Broadway Paper team have been absolutely wonderful! I set up an appointment looking for wedding invitations similar to the ones my parents had, and they quickly found a beautiful set that looked almost identical. They sent me several sets of proofs until the invitations looked perfect, responded quickly and patiently anytime I had questions, and overall went above and beyond every step of the way.
I would highly recommend Broadway Paper to anyone planning a wedding, bridal shower, or really any other event. They have been a true joy.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can not say enough good things about Broadway Paper! I had a wonderful experience working with Kate. She was so extremely helpful & found exactly what I was looking for! I decided to have a "mad hatter" wedding so my invitations were a bit unique. The invites were amazing & I was surprised at how affordable the invites were considering the exceptional quality. I already recommended Broadway Paper to a friend of mine & she too was surprised at the price! I would highly recommend looking at multiple vendors, however, I think you will find that Broadway Paper surpasses them all! I will definitely work with Kate again on any future stationery needs I may have.

Profile Picture Pamela, 2/4/12, 2 Reviews