Britton Designs Reviews

79 Reviews for Britton Designs

• Tiffany

Tiffany O. · Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing experience

Nicole did an amazing job! I am a very simple person and not the best when it comes to flowers. She took her time with me and showed me plenty of options! The flowers came out beautifully. The guest loved them just as much as I did.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Hilary

Hilary C. · Married on 10/02/2020

Elegant, Beautiful, and Picture Perfect!

Nicole Britton is the most talented florist I have EVER had the pleasure to work with! My bridal bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, the mom's corsages and men's boutonnieres, and the centerpieces and ceremony decoration were exactly as i had imagined and drop dead gorgeous! She turned my drafts and pinterest board ideas into a dream come true. Her eye for bouquets and pairs flowers is one to none. She is truly so talented! She is also not only financially very affordable, but also so accommodating and flexible to make sure every budget couple's expectations are met and become a reality!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly B. · Married on 08/30/2020

Amazing florist, highly recommend!!

Nicole is a true artist, she provided the most amazing flowers for our wedding. She was very easy to communicate with and made the entire process so easy. She truly saw my vision and made all of my flower dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Hannah C. · Married on 08/14/2020

Couldn't speak more highly of Britton Designs and would recommend EVERYONE to book!

I was extremely impressed and pleased with the quality of service and quality of floral arrangements we had at our wedding through Nicole at Britton Designs. Nicole was fantastic during our first phone call, taking my broad vision, giving me multiple options to think about, and then making my vision come to life. I sent her some pictures of what I envisioned, and she completely blew it out of the water. Throughout the wedding and even after, the most common comments from our guests were about how beautiful the flowers were!!! I would highly recommend Britton Designs to any bride -- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2019

Britton Designs is simply amazing!

I cannot thank Nicole enough for providing the most beautiful flowers for my November 2019 wedding at Birch Wood Vineyards. I do not know much about flowers, however when meeting with Nicole, she was able to talk me through my vision and colors and was able to produce exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. I was SO obsessed with my bouquet, I never wanted to put it down! Thank you so much for helping my vision come to life, Nicole!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Ashley G. · Married on 10/20/2019

Britton Design was a pleasure to work with. Nicole made the process so easy. She expedited our vision for our wedding beautifully! We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements after our wedding. We were beyond happy with her services and highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley H. · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing arrangements and amazing service!

Words can not express how amazing all of our floral arrangements were. We knew they were going to be beautiful, but Nicole exceeded our expectations! When she showed me my bouquet for the first time, it left me speechless and tearful. Then when I went down to the reception room, there were many more happy tears! Everything was perfectly done and better than what we had asked for! Nicole is efficient in her work and was easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. I highly recommend Britton Design!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Page

Page · Married on 08/24/2019

I cannot praise Nicole enough for her beautiful work. She took the time to respond to my emails, review my pinterest boards, and find time to meet with me during my limited time in town. Nicole understood my vision perfectly and executed it flawlessly!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2019

Prettiest flowers ever!

I cannot day enough how happy I am with how our flowers turned out. I don’t know really anything about types or what’s in season so I told Nicole what we kind of envisioned and put the rest into her hands. She certainly delivered! I absolutely loved all the bouquets, they were exactly what I wanted and all of our center pieces were beautiful.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie M. · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I picked Nicole from my venues preferred vendors and it was the best decision I could have made. My mother is a flower guru so I knew this would be a tough client to please. From the moment we started working with Nicole I knew we had made the right decision. She took our ideas and brought to life what was the most amazing bridal bouquet I have ever seen. She was wonderful to work with from all of the calls, changes and even last minute addition of eucalyptus on the table settings 3 days before the wedding. You can tell Nicole is not only wonderful at her job, but truly loves it. The attention to detail within the arrangements and bouquets did not go unnoticed. I would 110% recommend working with Britton Designs for your wedding and or any other event.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2019

Excellent!

Nicole was amazing to work with! She was responsive, organized and extremely talented! After our first meeting I knew I wanted her to do the flowers for the wedding! From the centerpieces on the tables to the decor for the gazebo at the ceremony, the flowers were stunning and exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Alaina · Married on 07/13/2019

Very impressive!!

We got married at Birch Wood Vineyards on Friday, August 2nd. Nicole was amazing! She was so easy to work with and very responsive. While we had picked the type of flowers we wanted- pictures did not do justice to what Nicole produced! I was obsessed with my bouquet and my bridesmaids as well. Everyone raved about the lantern and wooden box centerpieces ! I highly recommend Britton Designs!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Melissa B. · Married on 05/18/2019

Made my vision come to life!

Nicole was warm, friendly, and extremely helpful from the minute I met her. I met her at a food tasting and I knew immediately I wanted to use her services. She made my vision come to life. Her expertise in flowers was impressive!
    Nicole was also very flexible. I made some changes along the way and she was able to accommodate them. The flowers were breathtaking and made the day even more special! I would highly recommend Britton Designs!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley J. · Married on 05/03/2019

Simply amazing!

Nicole is not only a pleasure to work with, her flower designs are flawless and amazing! My husband and I could not be happier with her work!
    When we met with Nicole, we showed her photos of a few ideas and mixed along with her vision and recommendations she absolutely nailed it!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Amanda C. · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful, flawless florals for my wedding!

Britton Designs was absolutely amazing from our initial consult to delivery. During our consultation she met with a large group of us to get the ball rolling and right off the bat Nicole was attentive to every detail and knew all the questions to ask and knew all the answers to all the questions and requests I wanted. I had 0 worries with my flowers for centerpieces and bouquets because of Nicole and I was right not to! They came out beautiful and my guests still compliment on how beautiful they were for our winter wonderland wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Amazing! Nicole did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. I honestly couldn't stop looking at my bouquet. The entire process from initial meeting to delivery went seamlessly. The corsages and mothers flowers were beautiful as well. She took everything we had discussed and made it a reality. There's not one thing I would have changed! Our center pieces were amazing as well. Nicole certainly has an eye for what she does. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/04/2018

What can I say ?

What can I say? I feel like wordscan not describe how truly amazing Nicole is as a florist and person! The whole experience from first email to my wedding day was great! I don’t know much about flowers, I’m definitely no florist! But even so, with me bumbling on at the first meeting about what I wanted with no real details or flower names to giver her, Nicole made my dream bouquet! And the most beautiful centerpieces and bridesmaid bouquets! She worked with me the whole process and was right there to answer all my questions and adjust my order accordingly to the changes I needed made. The night before the wedding the vendor told us we couldn’t use fake flower petals, I was in a panic and emailed Nicole hoping I could buy petals from her, she Cale to the rescue with LAST minute petals and was sweet enough not to charge me! ( ANGEL!) AND THEN The morning of the wedding Nicole went out of her way to come see me and wish me an amazing day and deliver my bouquet personally, all morning I was fine, until I saw the bouquet THEN I cried!!! It was beyond what I could have dreamed!! I can’t say how highly I recommend Nicole and Britton designs! You will NOT have anything but the best if you chose Britton designs I promise you that!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!!!

Nicole was both wonderful to work with and extremely talented. I had a vision but didn't know too much about flowers which left some room for the imagination. Nicole's arrangements and centerpieces surpassed my wildest expectations! We received so many compliments from guests due to her hard work. 100% go with Britton Designs!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/28/2018

Nicole was wonderful to work with! Not only was she so sweet and professional, but she took the time to truly understand my vision and her execution was flawless. Her flowers truly transformed our reception room and made our day unforgettable! Her style and technique are unparalleled, and we could not have made a better choice!

Thank you so much, Nicole!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jen · Married on 07/27/2018

Picking out the flowers was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. All of the flowers, bouquets and centerpieces were so beautiful and exactly how I pictured them. They all coordinated so well. You are so talented!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Camille · Married on 07/14/2018

Nicole exceeded my expectations with her professionalism, quality of work and responsivenes! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I trusted her creativeness since day one. I received an endless amount of conpliments on both my centerpieces and bouquets. She will not let you down!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

My wedding flowers were beyond my expectations! Nicole was able to take exactly what I was looking for, not only in the flowers, but my entire vision, to create the most perfect centerpieces and bouquets. She was incredible to work with and was so helpful in determining the best flowers and greens available during the month of my wedding. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

Nicole was great and very knowledgeable! She created absolutely beautiful flowers! I ended up getting a few of the flowers from my bouquet preserved; I wish they would last forever! I'm glad I have the beautiful pictures to treasure what they looked like. We also had a sweetheart table garland created and it was perfect and exactly what I wanted. All of the flowers were exactly what I had in mind. Thank you Nicole!

We booked the vendor package at Birch Wood Vineyards, which included our centerpieces. We paid for the corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, as well as the sweetheart table garland.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Tirzah · Married on 05/25/2018

I can’t tell you enough how amazing it was to work with Nicole. She listened to exactly what I envisioned and was extremely flexible with any changes that needed to take place as we got closer to the wedding. She even took the extra material from my girls dresses to wrap the bouquets. When I saw my flower arrangements & bouquets I was blown away!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with. My arrangements came out better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much for bringing such beauty to our perfect day!

Sent on 06/11/2018