Brittney Raine Photography Reviews

Brittney Raine Photography 5
Brittney Raine Photography 6
Brittney Raine Photography 7

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2016

Everyone has a camera these days, but few know how to use it in a way to make their pictures soar and come alive. Brittney is one of those few people, and I am still in disbelief that I was able to book her for our wedding. We planned our wedding in a matter of a few short weeks. I feared that I would have to compromise quality for availability because of this, especially when looking for a photographer. Brittney was recommended to me by a mutual friend and after looking into her work, I was certain she would be above my budget and beyond my reach with my small time frame. Regardless, I went on a limb and reached out to Brittney. She got back to me within a matter of hours, eager to work with us and enthusiastic about our vision for the shoot location at a greenhouse and ceremony at my childhood home. Flexible and sweeter than sugar, she made it so easy to plan time and meeting places, even organizing a "first look" photo at the very last minute. Brittney stayed longer than anticipated in order to capture group shots and was accommodating on cost despite any inconvenience it may have caused her. She is the absolute picture of professionalism.

Of all the aspects of our wedding, the photos were arguably the most important aspect to me. A window into the greatest day of our lives that we will look back on and share for the rest of our lives. You can't put a price tag on candid photos of our guests smiling faces and our emotional embraces after the ceremony with our parents and grandparents: they are priceless treasures. I have received countless compliments about the pictures we have shared and have stared and re-stared at the pictures hundreds of times. I will recommend Brittney a million times over. All I can say is if you're lucky enough to book her, you'll be saying the same. Thanks again Brittney! -Ashley and Julio

Sent on 02/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2016

Brittney and her work are downright sensational. I cannot overstate how thrilled I am with our photos, and how stress-free booking photography with Brittney is. Getting married in New Jersey is tough on the budget, so I was pretty discouraged after looking at the photography options available. AND THEN I FOUND BRITTNEY. . . If she had delivered even half of the amazing photos that we received back from our wedding day, it would have been totally worth it. I mention budget first because it is so immediately obvious from her portfolio and website that her work is artistic, beautiful, and natural. Additionally, she has that knack for capturing exactly how everything went down, just in the most breathtaking way possible! My husband and I are by no means adept at posing for photos (I think every picture of us in the past 5 years until the actual wedding day was just standing next to each other), but Brittney gave us just enough direction to make us feel at natural, which really let our personalities shine through the pictures. I was nervous about how the bride and groom pictures would be -- Pinterest and Facebook are chock full of couples in strange, unnatural poses that leave you wondering why a couple would ever find themselves in a field sniffing each others' necks -- but Brittney's photos of us are my favorites. She captured so many wonderful moments I never would have remembered otherwise! My main struggle is trying to narrow down the hundreds of beautiful photos into a socially acceptable number to hang up in our apartment.

Sent on 01/11/2017

joanna · Married on 10/01/2016

It was a little over a year ago that my now husband reached out to Brittney hoping she was available to shoot our Oct 1 wedding. We had seen some of BR’s work and ev-er-y-thing was right up our alley. We met with her and hit it off.

Brittney could not have been more accommodating, helpful, and fun. Super fun. We ended up taking engagement photos, we never knew we wanted engagement photos. We are so glad we did, we love them just as much as our wedding photos. Our wedding day, to us this day was for celebration and spending time with family and friends. We did not want to spend the day taking photos. So, we didn’t and Brittney still managed to capture everything and then some. We could not be happier with how our photos and how the day turned out. Thank you, Brittney for capturing the #worldsgreatestwedding and the best day of our lives ☺

Sent on 08/25/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding pictures! Brittney was very accommodating, attentive, well organized & punctual. We were debating whether or not to have a videographer & I'm glad we decided not to as Brittney was able to capture every moment of our special day just the way we remembered it. I would recommend her again & again!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Brittney Raine is spectacular. She is an incredibly talented photographer that has a beautiful way of capturing authentic moments and emotion. She has a creative mind and, what was even more noteworthy to us, a true “come as you are” mentality that can seem elusive in wedding vendors. She took the time to understand how we envisioned our day – from the itinerary, to our aesthetic and overall vibe – and then proposed a timeline for us to get what we wanted, in the time and in the way that we wanted. You’ll find that she allows your wedding day to happen, and clandestinely captures the beauty in real moments. The end result is a collection of beautiful photos that you will look through over and over again because you really feel as though you are reliving your wedding day.

She’s organized & professional, and a calming, comforting presence – to us, she felt like a friend we have known our entire lives. During our engagement shoot and on our wedding day, we (not super photogenic, ‘comfortable in front of the camera’ people) felt remarkably comfortable with her. Her portfolio of work (check our her website!) speaks for itself.

We have nothing but great, positive things to say about Brittney. She’s not only someone we are happy to have trusted and worked with, but someone we are grateful to have met.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Alexis · Married on 06/17/2016

Finding the right photographer for our wedding was really important to me and my husband and Brittney was just what were looking for. She was such a pleasure to work with from my very first encounter with her. Throughout the whole planning process she was always very responsive which is much appreciated when you're stressed with planning a wedding! She was sooo helpful in suggesting a day of timeline and flexible when we wanted to change it more than a few times! The day of the wedding she arrived right on time and made sure that we stuck to the timeline which wasn't an issue at all despite traveling to a couple different locations throughout the day. I feel like she went above and beyond her photographer duties, even sharing her water with us during some of the formal pictures (it was a warm June day). She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and cued us just enough but wasn't pushy or demanding. Considering we had never had professional pictures taken together, she made it so easy (and made us look really good)!She was even cool with snapping a few pictures of us with our dog right after the ceremony. Most importantly, she captured moments that we will treasure forever, from the smiles to the many tears, to the party and celebration. The photos from the best day of our lives are truly beautiful, natural, and candid. They really capture all of the emotions of the day and depict what we were feeling in those special moments you only get once! Somehow she captured these these by blending in effortlessly like a guest throughout the whole day. We never felt like there was a camera in our faces or overwhelmed which was really important to us. Our images were also delivered to us faster than anticipated which is impressive considering her crazy busy schedule. I would 100% recommend Brittney to photograph your big day! Check out her website to see the beautiful images, the photos truly speak for themselves.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

My now husband and I will never be able to thank Brittney enough for capturing all of the beauty of our wedding - the people, the emotions, the details, the love, the hilarity, the tears. We had a total blast with her on our engagement shoot and the photos were above and beyond. My husband, who doesn't care for photos actually thanked me for choosing "someone so cool and comfortable to be around". Not to mention talented! We ended up booking Brittney to capture our rehearsal dinner as well. It it such an incredible gift for us to be able to relive our engagement and wedding through her work and we can't thank her enough for treating our wedding as if it was her own throughout the whole process. There are so many vendors out there that just treat you as a number and churn their work out - not Brittney. She takes such care and pride in all of her work, is incredibly responsive, professional and FUN to work with. By our wedding day, it was like we were just hanging out with a friend. Truly the best vendor involved in our wedding hands down.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Valerie · Married on 05/21/2016

Brittney was hands-down our favorite person we worked with during our May 2016 wedding – we were so so lucky to be able to have her as our photographer.
    First off, her photos are just plain amazing! We always tell people our photos were the most worthwhile thing we spent money on for our wedding, because we get to keep them forever. I have an art background and enjoy photography as a hobby, so I can be pretty particular, but Brittney's artistic work really exceeded my expectations and makes me swoon. Our friends and family all gave us compliments right and left over how beautiful our wedding pictures are, and are still talking about them half a year later. In the words of my coworker, “It looks like you stepped out of a fairytale!” And all of the photos we received were fabulous, not just a few: I tried to pick out my favorites, and I had to stop because I was picking more than half of the photos.
    One of the reasons we loved working with her so much is that she is just so darn fun to hang out with. I remember the week before our wedding, saying to my husband, “I’m so excited to spend time with Brittney!.” (For real, I said this.) We now consider her one of our friends! During photo sessions she is friendly and easy-going but quietly confident, has a good sense of humor, and was great at getting us to open up from the very beginning at our engagement photo session, even though we can both be a little bit shy. She also has a good balance of being able to direct you on locations and posing if you don’t know what to do, but is also open to suggestions and let us run with any ideas we had.
    On the practical end, Brittney was fantastic to work with. She was always organized and easy to get a hold of, and she was always prompt or early with getting our photos back to us. The web interface she uses for the photos is super easy to use as well – we loved being able to download photos easily and share with our friends and family. Thanks, Brittney, you're the best!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2016

Where to begin? As a hair stylist in the wedding industry, I get the opportunity to view weddings from all aspects (I could write a book on that subject, but I'll get to the point), so I had a good handle on what I was looking for. My fiancé (now husband) and I did not have a substantial budget, however, photography was immensely important to us. Photos are what will live with us for the remainder of our journey. Our journey thus far has been exciting, fun and happy and we wanted someone who could accurately reflect that through the lens.

Brittney had shot a wedding for a client of the salon where I work. When I saw her photos, I was floored by how incredibly she was able to capture feeling and candidness through her work. I shopped around a little bit, but I had her in mind from the beginning and in the end she is who we chose.

Working with Brittney was as smooth as could be, she was professional as well as fun to be around. She was able to put our awkwardness in front of the camera at ease, we especially loved how she took the time to do an engagement session beforehand to help with that. Our day ended up being a dream and she was so cool, calm and collected the whole time (even for family photos!). She even accompanied me to walk around the property and make sure everything looked just the way I wanted it!

We cannot speak highly enough of the photos from our day, they are EXACTLY what we were looking for. In fact, one of Brittney's photos was chosen to be featured on the cover of a local magazine!! We cannot speak highly enough of her and would recommend her to anyone for their big day.

-Nikki + Britt Freeman

Sent on 01/23/2017

Mari · Married on 04/16/2016

To start things off, Brittney is absolutely one of the most sweetest human beings on this planet. I've known Brittney for many years and have had the pleasure of seeing her work grow and flourish. As soon as I was engaged, I knew immediately I wanted her to shoot our wedding. Her work gave me no doubt that is was going to be beautiful. On our special day she made everything so easy, and I just knew that her talent would supersede every expectation that I had. When we received our photos, words could not express how beautiful they were. I will always cherish them and continue to highly recommend her to all my friends. She's the best!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Katie · Married on 12/05/2015

One word: Unforgettable. Brittney made our wedding day simply unforgettable and a wintry woodsy wedding day that my husband and I will remember forever. I can't put into words how truly amazing it was to work with Brittney from the moment we met. I actually found Brittney through social media randomly one day and after a few minutes of stalking (ha!) her amazing photos I was immediately hooked to her unique photographic style. I got the courage to reach out and after a few email exchanges later we set up an ice cream date and it was as if I had known her forever. To put it simply, Brittney's professionalism and personality rocks! We clicked immediately and I can't stress enough how important it is to really connect with your wedding photographer. Brittney is more than amazing photographer she was there for me every step of the way. Questions, concerns, even late night face-timing - she was there to listen and help. From our engagement session to our unplugged wedding she captured "us" so perfectly. Her attention to detail is remarkable too! Which brings me back to unforgettable. Our day was simply unforgettable because she captured every detail, every raw emotion, every little moment with such passion, style, and grace. And for that we will have these amazing photos to remember for a lifetime. Thank you, Brittney Raine Photography for taking the time to listen to our story and for capturing one of the most important days of our lives. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Allie S. · Married on 01/27/2018

Really listened and captured the emotion of the day!

We absolutely loved our experience with Brittney Raine Photography. Brittney really understood our vision for our wedding day. Most couples want staged portraits. Of course we wanted some of those, but we also wanted to capture the moments that weren't staged, the ones we couldn't plan for. Boy did Brittney deliver! We now have beautiful moments forever frozen in time. Brittney not only captured us (the bride and groom) she captured the raw moments experienced by our friends and family too. We got to see the tangible impact our day had on our loved ones. Brittney was professional and organized, and really understood our "vision." I highly recommend her if you are looking for someone to listen and to really bottle the essence of your wedding day. THANK YOU Brittney for taking on the responsibility of capturing our day so we could just focus on experiencing it and celebrating!

Sent on 10/28/2018