Brittney Nestle Photo Reviews

Brittney Nestle Photo 6
Brittney Nestle Photo 7
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Shapiro · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Brittney captured our wedding perfectly!

I am not sure where to begin... Brittney not only captured our wedding day perfectly she also helped to make us feel comfortable when taking pictures both at our wedding and and during our engagement session. She was open and flexible with us when planning our wedding day picture schedule.
    At the end Brittney felt more like a friend who was there to join in our wedding then just a photographer. We are over the moon with the final photos!
    If you are looking for a kind, light hearted, organized and BEYOND talented photographer look no further.. Brittney is your girl!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Katrina Rouse · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome photographer

Brittney was an amazing photographer. The photos she took at the wedding are beautiful—some of them look like paintings. I got her name as a recommendation from another photographer who came highly recommended from a friend. Brittney is super organized. She sent us questionnaires about what photos we wanted in advance and she made a great timeline. She arrived with plenty of time on the day-of, had great ideas for beautiful shots and keeping things moving, and checked in with me during the wedding just the right amount. She has a great practical approach and easygoing personality. She sent the photos to us through a great site. We love the photos! She got everything we wanted from formal posed shots of us and the wedding attendants to candids throughout the night. We are so happy with our choice in photographer and highly recommend. Brittney’s prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Brittney Nestle Photo 8
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 12/08/2018

BNP was the easiest and best choice we made for our wedding!

Brittney Nestle Photo is incredible. From the very first email from her up until we placed orders for our wedding album, Brittney has been the most friendly, professional, and caring vendor we worked with for our wedding. You can really tell that she cares about all of her clients and works so hard to give them the experience they desire and deserve on their special day. She made us feel so comfortable at our engagement shoot and worked hard and thoughtfully to get the best shots of us and our families on our wedding day. She knows how to place people and give direction to get the photos just right. Many of our guests made it a point to compliment the fact that Brittney was present and snapping pictures of each moment during the wedding day, but she was never in the way and allowed all of our guests a good view of the moments as well. My husband and I would highly, highly recommend Brittney Nestle Photo and we can't wait to work with her again for future photo shoots!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2018

A match made in photography heaven!

What can I say about Brittney that hasn't already been said? Working with Brittney was an actual dream. From engagement to wedding, everything turned out beautifully. She was professional yet easygoing, kind yet direct, and punctual yet flexible. It doesn't hurt that we share the same wedding anniversary and love most of the same things... it was a perfect match! If you are looking for someone down to earth who will take some of the most magical photos you'll ever see, Brittney is the photographer for you. I can't wait to hire her for future family portraits! ;)

Sent on 12/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/12/2018

Truly and amazing photographer and the pictures were stunning!

Brittney is an amazing photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Brandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect photographer for any wedding

We LOVE Brittney! She really listens when you sit down and talk to her about what is important to you. And she takes a lot of candid photos! She went way above and beyond the role of photographer, she made a full itinerary for the day. She was constantly checking with me to see if I needed anything. And we love her work! She was extremely professional and so kind and bubbly! We have found our new go to photographer for life!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Brittney Nestle Photo 9
    Brittney Nestle Photo 10
    Brittney Nestle Photo 11
    Brittney Nestle Photo 12

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2018

Stop searching. She’s the best

We really didn’t need to look at any other photographers because she is one the best I’ve seen. She’s personal and she’ll totally get what your visioning. She captured our wedding so well! I will cherish them forever!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Casey · Married on 04/28/2018

5 stars just isn’t enough! In love with our engagement and wedding photos! Very professional & fun we adore her!!! I know so many people who had to wait months on end for their photos we were so lucky to got ours back within a month :)

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Brittney Nestle Photo 13

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Brittney is so great to work with! She is professional, incredibly personable, talented, and generous. My husband and I really enjoyed working with her for our engagement and wedding photos and getting to know her. Brittney is the kind of person you want to be best friends with; she made us as comfortable as two awkward people could be in front of the camera, and the results are absolutely beautiful. I personally love Brittney’s editing style, and she has an excellent sense of composition.
    I would highly recommend her Photography services.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Savannah · Married on 07/29/2017

Brittney Nestle is an amazing photographer and extremely professional! She gets to know her clients personally and has an uncanny ability to capture the essence of a couple's relationship along with their individual personalities. She puts a great deal of thought into location by researching and scoping it out prior to the session. My family has hired her for numerous family sessions; she has photographed my brother's wedding and my own, and we are continually amazed by her work!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Brittney Nestle Photo 14

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2017

Brittney was great. I searched long and hard for the perfect photographer that matched me. I will say, finding a photographer that matches your style, personality, and can work with what YOU want is super important. I would say her style is rich with color, tasteful, candid, and editing wise; real time color (by this I mean she does not alter the color so much so that it looks like a different background, which I like because my venue was gorgeous). She made me feel beautiful and she is super down to earth. :) I also got the photos back very quickly.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Brittney Nestle Photo 21
    Brittney Nestle Photo 22
    Brittney Nestle Photo 23

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I loved your and Sean's spiritual ceremony - you two are just perfect together. I am so honored to have documented such an extraordinary day in your love story. Congrats again!

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

I can’t express enough how amazed we are, and have been, throughout our entire wedding process with Brittney Nestle. It felt more like we were planning our wedding with a friend, rather than working with a photographer. She is an absolute DREAM to work with, and really captures your relationship through engagement sessions, blog posts, and on the wedding day. I am OBSESSED with our pictures, and all of the little “gifties” she gives you throughout your engagement. :) The time and thought she puts into her Blog posts were really special for my Husband and I to read together – I still go back and read them. We have heard SO many compliments about our “amazing” photographer and how impressed our guests were with her. She is professional, thoughtful, talented, organized, and incredibly sweet. She goes above and beyond the duties of a photographer, and really takes a lot of pride in her work. You can tell she cares about you as a couple, and it shows in her photos. You are in great hands with her and I can’t wait to work with her more in the future!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Nicole! Thank you so much love! You were an absolutely beautiful bride and Adam one of the most handsome grooms. Wishing you both nothing but a lifetime of joy! Knowing you both, lots of laughter is most definitely guaranteed. ;)

Annelise · Married on 05/07/2017

We had Brittney as our photographer for our wedding in May and she was an absolute dream come true! We are so thankful and blessed to have had her capture our big day. She has this amazing ability to make you feel so comfortable, capture everyone’s emotions and all of our special moments. Her use of colors and natural lighting is phenomenal. She truly listens to every couple and can really bring out our personalities through our photos. Without a doubt, we highly recommend Brittney to anyone searching for a photographer. We hope to have her capture all of our milestones for years to come!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Annelise! You were such a stunning bride because of the wonderful person you are! Thank you so much for this review. Being your and Gary's engagement + wedding photog was such a dream come true! Congrats again!

Alysia · Married on 11/05/2016

Brittney truly is awesome. She was very patient and able to answer any questions I had. I love how down to earth she is and she really makes you feel comfortable. For sure a 10/10.

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Thank you gorgeous! I loved getting to know you and Andrew and being a part of your love story. You both are awesome people! One of the most fun weddings I've photographed! Congrats again!

Danielle · Married on 05/29/2016

Brittney shot my engagement photos as well as my wedding and my husband and I are so, so happy we went through her! I didn't know what to expect, everything was very new to me, but Brittney walked us through every step and made sure we got every photo we could have wanted and more. She spent extra time with my bridesmaids getting shots of them getting ready and really, all of the photos we received were priceless. I could list them all but just being able to look back at photos of my dad and I and out of town family members and my husbands first look... these are photos I'll always cherish. She gives you tons too - both in color and black and white. It's reassuring to know I have can always refer to a dependable, easy-going photographer like Brittney. She's open-minded like when my husband wanted to ride his skateboard at our wedding she was down right there with him able to keep up while he was on his board. I highly recommend Brittney Nestle Photo to anyone looking for a personal, truly talented photographer who has a passion for what she does!! Thank you Brittney, for capturing some of life's most precious memories!

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Thank you beautiful! You and Carl are such a wonderful couple and your wedding perfectly reflected that! It was an honor to be your photographer and be a small part of your amazing love story. Congrats again!

Alyssa · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Brittney! From the moment we met over coffee for a little meet and greet, I knew she was the perfect photographer for us, and I could not have been more right about that! She led us in the right direction of which package would best fit our needs for our big day and even planned out a timeline of getting all the shots we wanted which really helped our entire wedding day run more smoothly. We were unsure of whether we wanted to do an engagement session (even though it was included with our wedding package! Huge plus!) and she encouraged us to go for it, and I'm so glad we did! She picked a beautiful location and it was great to work with her before our big day- she captured our personal styles and personalities perfectly! She came for our wedding rehearsal which I don't think we would have made it through without her- she guided us on which locations would look best in photos and where to walk and to stand in order to get the best shots. I could not be happier with our wedding photos! Brittney captured every moment and every detail so perfectly. She braved the nasty weather we had the first part of the day, and even helped me climb a tree in my wedding dress to get my dream shot :) We have since worked with Brittney for family photos, and I intend to work with her on any future events that call for a professional photographer! She is just the BEST!!!

Brittney Nestle Photo 24

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Love this! Thank you beautiful! That photo is gorgeous and I will never forget all the crazy looks we were getting for putting the bride in a tree. Haha. It is such a blessing to know you + your family and I can't wait until our next session together! Congrats again!

Kim · Married on 05/14/2016

We've worked with Brittney on 3 happy occasions- our daughter & son-in-law's engagement and wedding and a family session. She's a delight to work with!! In addition to her excellent photography talents, she has a special ability to put everyone at ease, enabling her to capture some truly beautiful and memorable shots. Brittney's help with our wedding day timeline and her willingness to attend the rehearsal and offer such helpful suggestions was really invaluable.
    When we had a large family session with her, her patience with all 13 of us (including a 2 and 3 year old!) was much appreciated. She made the experience really fun and the pictures she captured are beautiful.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Brittney Nestle Photo 25
    Brittney Nestle Photo 26

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Kim, you are the absolute best and pretty much my favorite MOB! Thank you for being so supportive of my business and for the opportunity to photograph your beautiful family!

Brittney · Married on 05/16/2015

I don't even know where to begin with explaining my experience with Brittney Nestle. She has been nothing short of AMAZING!! We started this journey with her shooting our engagement session followed by our wedding then my maternity session. During each event she was professional yet so friendly, like we have known each other for years. She goes with the flow and gets amazing shots. I am absolutely in love with all her pictures!! They are all so perfect that I never know which ones to print and display. After all the major milestones in my life we are still using her services for extended family pictures. We just had my husband's family pictures taken and they are just as amazing as the rest. She was able to get so many great pictures even with having a 5 year old, 17 month old and a 9 month old present. I could go on and on about how incredible she is but if you are reading this you should do yourself a favor and give her a try....you will love her from day 1!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Brittney Nestle Photo 27

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Brittney! You and Paulie are such a wonderful couple and I am honored to have been your engagement, wedding, and now be your family photographer!

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2012

Brittney and Chris are awesome to work with they get all the angles. Very easy to work with, very easy going, and they listen to all our requests. They got all the family pictures done quick so there wasn't alot of time that we missed of our wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Chantele · Married on 05/06/2018

Brittney took the most amazing photos of both our engagement and wedding. Her attention to detail, willingness to suffer in the cold ;-), and warm personality made for a truly remarkable experience. We feel so blessed to have someone who genuinely cared about our day as much as we did. I highly recommend Brittney Nestle to capture any of your precious milestone moments!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Shane · Married on 09/24/2016

Brittney is always professional, seeks to get the best photo for her clients and has continued to impress me with each shoot I have with her. I have used her for my photograph needs exclusively for the past 4 years, from portraits, themed shoots, to weddings Brittney know how to do it right.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Brittney Nestle Photo's reply:

Thank you Shane! I am unbelievably happy for you + Becky and am lucky to call you both friends. Congrats again!