Brittany Hill Photography Reviews

Brittany Hill Photography 6
Brittany Hill Photography 7

Jess Scalesse · Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding photographer in CT

Brittany is an insanely talented photographer. She captured every precious moment of our wedding day and I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments I have received on my photos. Everyone keeps asking me who my photographer was because she is just THAT impressive. Not only is she a genius behind the lens but she is affordable, down to earth , professional and makes you feel so at ease . My husband and I could not be happier with how our pictures turned out. Do yourself a favor and pick this girl right here !!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Brittany Hill Photography 8
    Brittany Hill Photography 9
    Brittany Hill Photography 10
    Brittany Hill Photography 11
    Brittany Hill Photography 12

Brittany Hill Photography's reply:

Jess, thank you so much! You and Brian are so kind and I appreciate your kind words SO much. It was my pleasure!!!

Mandalynn · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Decision!

Choosing Britt to capture our wedding day was the best decision we made. Her photos make me, my husband and our families cry to this day. I can’t imagine that will ever fade, because the way she captures these special moments exudes emotion. The images we received are truly incredible and working with her was like hanging out with a long time friend of ours. Britt’s energy is worth so much on it’s own and she really is a gem! So much love for Britt, always!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Brittany Hill Photography 13
    Brittany Hill Photography 14
    Brittany Hill Photography 15
    Brittany Hill Photography 16
    Brittany Hill Photography 17
    Brittany Hill Photography 18

Brittany Hill Photography's reply:

Mandalynn - thank YOU so much!!!! You and Patrick are the sweetest and had such a lovely fall wedding. It was my honor to be a part of your beautiful day!!

Jamie · Married on 09/08/2018

Brittany did an amazing job photographing our wedding. The pictures came out amazing, and she got them to us very quick. I was amazed at how she was able to just jump right in start taking pictures, and was able to guide us through everything. She got so many great pictures throughout the night, and was able to grab us and our families at certain times to get some really nice photos and portraits. We would highly recommend her; her professionalism, friendliness, and skill helped us have a wonderful and stress free wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Brittany was absolutely awesome to work with! She was professional and friendly and took awesome pictures of our wedding. She fit well into our budget as well and offered competitive prices for beautiful photos. Would definitely recommend Britt!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Brittany was a pleasure to work with! She was so sweet and managed to get every picture I could possibly want. My pictures are gorgeous. She was the absolutel best!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Dan · Married on 11/11/2017

Brittany did an amazing job! Not only does she produce professional images but she offers great suggestions for picture ideas and works with you to make you feel comfortable in a picture taking setting. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Britt was the easiest person to work with!! I planned my wedding from 400 miles away basically through my phone and she was SO accommodating, trust-worthy and professional. She captured every angle of my ceremony and reception and was the sweetest thing ever! HIGHLY recommend her work, I still tear up looking at my pics! Xo 5/5!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Brittany Hill Photography 26
    Brittany Hill Photography 27
    Brittany Hill Photography 28

Darren · Married on 08/07/2016

Brittany Hill did a great job with our wedding photography. She documented everything from our engagement photos, dress fittings, wedding and reception. Brittany captured every moment and then created a beautiful photo album.
    The bride and groom often miss amazing family moments that are happening in the wedding and reception, but Brittany seems to be everywhere capturing it all.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Brittany Hill Photography 29
    Brittany Hill Photography 30

Brittany Hill Photography's reply:

Thank you, Darren! It was an honor!