Brittany Edmiston Photography / BE Photo Reviews

6 | Arden, NC

6 Reviews for Brittany Edmiston Photography / BE Photo

Bret Cooper · Married on 02/07/2020

Love BE Photo!

Brittany has all the necessary equipment and knows how to use it. I've had her do my wedding and a number of family photoshoots and she knows exactly where to put us to get the best lighting and background. Definitely recommend!

• Olivia

Olivia Edmiston · Married on 05/26/2018

Bridal portraits, wedding, and other special occasions

Brittany is such a pleasure to work with! I HIGHLY recommend her! I’m not one that likes to have my picture taken, but Brittany always makes me feel super comfortable and relaxed! She as been able to capture so many wonderful moments for me and my family!

• Haleigh

Haleigh Hussey · Married on 10/28/2017

HIGHLY recommend Brittany!

I absolutely had an amazing experience with Brittany! She provided me with the most beautiful bridal and wedding portraits. Every picture truly captured that important day of my life, I could not be happier. She is very flexible with her schedule, and for me, even took pictures in 100 degree weather! I will cherish these photographs for the rest of my life. I definitely recommend Brittany!

Brianna Donnell · Married on 10/16/2016

Awesome photographer!

Brittany is a wonderful photographer who captured all the special moments at my wedding. I’m finding myself looking back at them and smiling because I can see everything/everyone who was there and it makes me appreciate the time and dedication she took to help me remember my special day. Anytime anyone asks me about a photographer, I’ll always recommend Brittany!

Addison M · Married on 04/30/2016

Phenomenal Experience

Brittany was incredible to work with! She was so professional and made sure I was happy with the way my wedding day was captured. I got my photos back in a timely manner and could not have been more thrilled with her work. I would recommend her over and over!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Angela

Angela Mcclain · Married on 03/12/2016

McClain Wedding!

I'm super happy with my wedding photographer, Brittany! I actually met her on my wedding day and she was very friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with. She helped me visualize what I wanted in my photos and I will forever be grateful. Even though I couldn't tell her every moment to take pictures of, she was right there with us. Took tons of pictures that will last a lifetime. Thank you again Brittany! -Angela McClain