Brittany Bowen Photography Reviews

Brittany Bowen Photography 6
Brittany Bowen Photography 7

Amber Fahlbusch · Married on 04/12/2019

Couldn’t be happier!!

Brittany was amazing through the whole process. She is very professional and keeps in communication with you! She was also amazing at handling our spirited groomsmen who like to give everyone a hard time! We just got our photos and we love them! Everything we could have wanted and more!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Brittany Bowen Photography 8
    Brittany Bowen Photography 9
    Brittany Bowen Photography 10
    Brittany Bowen Photography 11
    Brittany Bowen Photography 12

Brittany Bowen Photography's reply:

It was SO FUN shooting with you two!!! And the boys were easy enough to wrangle. ;) Thank you so much for making my job easy.

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Truthfully, I can't say enough glowing things about Brittany! From first reaching out to her to ask for availability and pricing, to the day we received our wedding photos in her incredibly personal and unique packaging, Brittany was an absolute gem. Easily reachable, always responsive, eternally enthusiastic and full of the most positive energy from start to finish on our special day, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding. She sent me examples from previous weddings and shoots she had done to gauge what style we were hoping to achieve, and she had us fill out some timelines so we were perfectly comfortable the day of with how things were going to go. And on top of it all, our wedding day reached record triple-digit temps (some reports say up to 116 degrees!), but Brittany was calm and collected and made us feel at ease the entire time we were sweating through our clothes, and all of our pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped. 100% would recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable & extremely talented wedding photographer on the West Coast. Brittany is amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Brittany Bowen Photography 13
    Brittany Bowen Photography 14
    Brittany Bowen Photography 15
    Brittany Bowen Photography 16

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

I can not say enough good things about Brittany! We used her for our engagement and wedding photos and just loved them all. She is professional, fun, and creative. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

I could not imagine my wedding experience with another photographer. Brittany’s package included our engagement session and my boudoir gift to my wife. I loved having the same photographer to make all the images cohesive. She was easy and fun to work with, making both of us feel comfortable and even more excited. You won’t regret hiring Brittany!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Brittany Bowen Photography 17

Brittany Bowen Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kim! You and Bianca were a DREAM to photograph! <3 :)

Amy · Married on 06/12/2016

STOP LOOKING!! Your search is over!! The answer is Brittany Bowen Photography! I hate taking photos!! I am so rigid and awkward in front of the camera. Brittany made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the whole process. She has a very artistic eye and was so much fun to work with. Our photos came out like a dream! She was so chill, relaxed, funny, yet professional. If you want killer awesome pictures, choose Brittany. If you want someone to be able to make you feel comfortable about taking pictures, choose Brittany. When I see my pictures on the wall, I NEVER regret my decision choosing Brittany. Don't make a decision you're going to regret... choose Brittany.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Brittany Bowen Photography 24
    Brittany Bowen Photography 25
    Brittany Bowen Photography 26

Brittany Bowen Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you Amy! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your guys’ big day. I can’t belive it’s been two years!

Matty · Married on 07/21/2015

Brittany photographed my destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas in July of 2015! She is extremely charismatic and will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera immediately. She also did our engagement photos. She made us look fantastic! It's so important to have a team of photographers you actually like to capture your wedding events! You will spend a ton of close, intimate time with them. What else is special about Brittany is that she doesn't pose you a ton. She will capture those genuine, candid moments, and those turn out to be your favorites. When I was a ball of nerves and done making decisions on wedding morning, I told her, "don't ask me anything else, I trust you, just make it happen." And she did! She took charge moving things along, keeping to the schedule, without being bossy, and we all had a perfect day, even if a few details slipped through the cracks, through no fault of the photographer. Brittany asked for a shot list prior to the wedding day which made family and friend photos run AHEAD of schedule. I had a little down time to myself to calm my nerves before walking down the aisle. We asked her to capture the love, but more importantly the fun of the event. It's hard to pick favorites, but here are a few!

She is also very organized, professional, punctual with responses, she has fair prices and her photography style is beautiful. I have recommended her to several brides and all have been extremely happy with their photos and their photo experience. There are a ton of great photographers out there, but make sure you book one you really really want to be friends with too.

Sent on 06/05/2018