Britni Girard Photography Reviews

4 | Loveland, CO

4 Reviews for Britni Girard Photography

• Stephanie

Stephanie Wilkes · Married on 09/28/2019

Our best wedding investment! Absolutely loved working with these guys!

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Britni and Jeremy were flexible, organized, funny, and fun to be around, and absolutely great with our baby boy during the shoots. Britni went above and beyond to make me feel at ease leading up to and on my wedding day through all of the chaos. My husband and I were beyond thrilled with the photos that we received from our engagement/family shoot, as well as the wedding day photos- and they were SO quick to send them to us! I would 100% recommend these two wonderful humans!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Mandy Staehler · Married on 10/13/2018

Creative, professional photo perfection!

I LOVED working with Britni for our wedding photos! One thing that surprised me was how much input Britni helped provide at our ceremony walk-through. She had a vision that really helped bring our big day to life. I wasn't really sure what to expect, and she brought up a lot of important things to consider (our venue had many options for spacing, placement, and backgrounds). I felt as if she were a wedding coordinator, helping us know what to think about during the rehearsal. The pre-setup questionnaires also helped us know what to consider in terms of our photobook vision. The photos were so good- it was hard to narrow them down; my Favorites folder has well over 200 "most favorite" photos in it! Britni even handled my pre-ceremony mini-mental breakdown so well, and my husband and I felt completely at ease (which is a lot for him- he's a bit awkward at taking photos). In fact, Britni had included a free engagement picture session with our wedding photographer purchase, and that really made all the difference. Not only did we LOVE those photos as well, but it gave us a chance to get to know Britni and for her to know more about us and our photo personalities. I truly can't say enough great things about Britni Girard's photography services! We'll definitely continue to use her for family pictures in the future!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Britni Girard Photography's reply:

Mandy!!! Thank you so much for your kind review. I can't believe all the little things that stood out to you. And by the way, your "mini-meltdown" was nothing and I am so grateful for your honesty in sharing what you needed at that moment. You and Nick are the best! It means the world to me that you would share your experience, but even more than that, that you HAD a great experience with us. At the end of the day, we strive to help you create the day you've dreamed of and that starts from when we first connect, to long after your wedding day. It's all important to us. Thank you again for letting us be there with you and we can't wait to be a part of your future memories!
  • Megan

Megan Mihaly · Married on 01/04/2020

Britni Girard Photography

Britni Girard Photography was one of the best decisions we made leading up to our wedding. The photos Britni and Jeremy took were amazing, even months after the wedding they are perfect for looking back on and sharing (and using for Mother’s Day gifts). More importantly, our wedding day would not have been the same without them. They made it fun and easy while keeping us on track, creating an ‘impossibly’ stress free experience through the whole day. Britni and Jeremy Girard are the VIP for your wedding team.

Sent on 05/13/2020

Amber Romer · Married on 05/18/2019

Engagement and Wedding- The Bride

Britni is more than just a photographer, she becomes a friend in the process. One who cares about your wishes, desires, and special occasion just as much as you do, and she goes above and beyond to make it all happen.

When she was capturing our pictures, she used humor to help bring out genuine emotion and every instruction she gave was easy to understand and relaxed. Everything felt effortless. The last thing I wanted to worry about on my wedding day was how I was going to pose or if I was smiling the right way. She gently guided every aspect, captured every perfect moment, and even checked in with me to see how I was doing and if there was anything more she could do!

Not only was our experience for both our engagement and wedding photos a piece of cake, the quality of her photography and her talent is beyond what I could have ever dreamed! My husband likes to make silly smiles that just look uncomfortable, but she captured all the best aspects of him and I couldn’t even find one awkward photo in the mix, even in the outtakes!

If you choose Britni as your photographer, no matter the occasion, she will give you nothing but her best self and the absolute greatest photos that you will look at and KNOW you will treasure forever. You will not regret asking her to be a part of your story. In fact, my husband and I are about to enter a new chapter of becoming first time parents and Britni is the first person we knew we’d want to document our first moments with our new little blessing. Thank you Britni!

Sent on 10/02/2019