Briscoe Manor Reviews

Briscoe Manor 5
Briscoe Manor 6
Briscoe Manor 7

Ginger · Getting married on 12/03/2021

LOVE Briscoe Manor and so glad we got married there. JAMIE IS THE BEST!!! She made everything run so smooth and we are so thankful for her. Everybody was so quick to respond to us when we would email with a question or concern.

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah Jerkins · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best Wedding Venue EVER

Briscoe Manor is by far the best wedding venue around!!! Deciding to book Briscoe Manor for our wedding day was easily the best decision we made – literally not one regret! Thanks to their amazing staff and our OUTSTANDING coordinator, Ashley ---- my wedding day dream became my reality!! From start to finish Briscoe Manor and their staff exceeded all our expectations and were there for us every step of the way. We booked Briscoe a year out from our big day and no lie I sent them 1 million emails throughout the year with random questions and they ALWAYS got back to me immediately with a response and never left a single question unanswered. We originally worked with Jamie when we went to tour the venue and my goodness did we connect well with her. Jamie has such a bubbly personality and a way of making you feel welcomed and comfortable from the second you meet her. We worked with Jamie for about the first 9 months of our planning and she did an amazing job of booking and handling every random thing we threw her way. Again, she was always super quick to respond to every email sent – even on her days off! Talk about incredible customer service!! Then, a few months out from our big day we were assigned Ashley as our coordinator and O-M-G we we’re instantly amazed and connected so well with her. Ashley has such a calming personality and a way of making an anxious bride and demanding mother-of-the-bride feel such at peace. I honestly have no idea how I could’ve survived my wedding day without Ashley and her organized self! Ashley was literally my saving grace the entire month before our wedding, leading up to the week of our wedding, and all the way to the day of! She knew I was extremely anxious and even provided me with her personal cell phone number to contact her at any time the week of and the day of our wedding, which she didn’t have to do but goes to show how invested she is in her brides! Needless to say all thanks to Ashley and the entire staff at Briscoe our big day was everything and more than we could’ve ever imagined!!!!!! Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was, how well kept the entire property was, and how it was “the most beautiful wedding they’d ever been too!” Thank you Ashley, Jamie, Rachel with Behind the Bash, and the entire staff at Briscoe Manor for providing us with the best wedding experience ever!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Briscoe Manor 19
    Briscoe Manor 20

Marilyn · Married on 09/03/2019

Briscoe Manor

My son and new daughter n law were married at Briscoe Manor on Sunday, September 1st. Highly recommend Briscoe Manor. We loved the beautiful chapel and reception hall. Stephanie our wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding was amazing and kept our event right on schedule. The food from Behind the Bash was delicious.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Taylor Price · Married on 08/31/2019

Best. Venue. Ever!

Booking with Briscoe Manor was easily the best decision I ever made when it came to wedding planning! From my very first tour to the wedding day, the ENTIRE Briscoe Manor team made my husband, family, and I feel so known, loved, and cared for! The Briscoe Manor team truly treated us like family and were invested in and committed to making our wedding day and the entire planning process as perfect and peaceful as possible. Our main venue coordinator was Ashley M and let me tell you - she is a sweet, sweet, SWEET gift from the Lord to every single person that meets her! She is kind, compassionate, helpful, patient, detail-oriented, and organized. She handled the coordinator of all our vendors and nearly every day-of detail the entire two months leading up to the wedding. For the rehearsal, both of our venue coordinators (both named Ashley) were SUPER kind and gracious. They were both very experienced and guided us through the entire rehearsal to make sure the wedding day went off without any issues. The Barn was also the perfect spot for the rehearsal dinner - all we had to do was walk across the parking lot from the Chapel and we were there! The venue itself is STUNNING and every single staff member was helpful, courteous, respectful, and professional. I cannot recommend Briscoe Manor, the staff, and both of our coordinators enough! SO so thankful my husband and I booked with Briscoe!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Susan Price · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection!

A dream-come-true wedding venue
    with A-list customer service! We were all pamper guests at my daughter and son-in-law wedding Labor Day weekend 2019. From beginning to end Ashley Manchaca not only accommodated but anticipated our every need. Rave reviews from our guests about the excellent food, service and location. This 50 acre cattle ranch was a comfortable and serene environment in which to celebrate; and was the perfect backdrop for all our wedding photos. The chapel provide an intimate setting for a romantic wedding ceremony. Inside and out, the Barn was perfect for the after-rehearsal dinner as well. Look no further for your wedding venue! Let Briscoe Manor’s staff make your dream wedding come true, too.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2019

gorgeous venue, perfect experience thus far

My fiance and I booked our venue this month at Briscoe Manor. Stephanie was and has been great in booking and communicating the process with us!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Denise Mcmahan · Married on 07/27/2019

Unbelievable!!!

As the mother of the bride i can’t say enough about this amazing venue. Stephanie and her team went above and beyond to help create an amazing wedding way beyond our expectations. Everything from our first visit through the entire planning process and wedding went so smooth. I was able to sit back and relax on the day of my daughters wedding as Stephanie and her team handled every detail and made certain the day was flawless. Thank you Briscoe Manor for giving my daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Mills · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff!

Excellent experience! They made our wedding day stress-free and so much fun!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Fabeah

Fabeah · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect Wedding from Start to Finish

We fell in love with Briscoe Manor the moment we entered the property. It's seclusive with just the right about of balance between Texas-country, rustic and elegance. Just what we wanted and were looking for. Stephanie was so flexible and helpful the entire time. She made sure that up until our wedding day all of our questions were answered. I even had made my own centerpieces and on the day of the wedding, everything was set up exactly as I had envisioned. During the rehearsal and day of the wedding our families raved about her. They appreciated her professionalism and thoughtfulness. Even though our night was jammed packed, she never made us feel rushed at all. We are so glad we chose Briscoe Manor. I've heard of horror stories of things going wrong at weddings and I was at first hesitant to go with Briscoe because of the distance from Houston. However literally nothing went wrong and everything was beautiful and perfect. Thank you for making our wedding the perfect and most beautiful beginning to our lives with each other.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Joey Alice · Married on 06/22/2019

I love that Venue,, And I hope that I can have it.. That is so pretty..

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda Huynh · Married on 06/16/2019

Thank You Briscoe Manor!!!

We visited and toured almost 10 different wedding locations and could not have picked a more outstanding & beautiful venue than Briscoe Manor! From the very first moment that we met her our incredible wedding coordinator Jamie remained on top of every detail to help us with our dream wedding. A BIG thank you to all the outstanding staff! We would highly recommend Briscoe Manor to our family and friends!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Briscoe Manor 21
    Briscoe Manor 22
    Briscoe Manor 23
    Briscoe Manor 24

Brandon Wilson · Married on 03/16/2019

Big thanks to all stuff

I would like to thank all team from Briscoe Manor and express my gratitude to their senior wedding/event coordinator Jamie for her professionalism and great communication skills with all her clients and vendors. She is very dependable, responsive and amazing person to talk to. She is always willing to help in any unexpected situation that can happen during the event. Thank you so much, you guys are awesome!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • F

Future Mrs. Stephens · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I’m so happy we found Briscoe Manor for our wedding on March 9th! I was very excited to be a Briscoe Bride! We started working with Jamie when we first toured the venue and she was wonderful throughout the booking and planning process. Then, Ashley was assigned as our coordinator and she was soooo amazing!!! I had a lot of questions leading up to the big day and she was always there to answer them, as well as keep me calm! The day of the wedding went off without a single problem – everything was just how I dreamed it would be. Ashley was always there helping us with everything we needed and always had a smile. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue and chapel were and how delicious the food was. The rehearsal dinner was hosted onsite at The Barn and it was amazing as well! From the food to the event space, everything was perfect! My husband and I highly recommend Briscoe Manor – it is a dream venue!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Mckenna Zacek · Married on 02/23/2019

McKenna Zacek

No words can describe how wonderful this venue is!! From the beauty of the venue to the impeccable service - our wedding was an absolute dream! Ashley M. took such good care of us and made our day absolutely perfect. No hiccups throughout the day and as a bride, I was completely stress free! Briscoe takes care of everyone in the wedding party - including my parents, which was an awesome thing to me. We were waited on hand and food all day and night, which allowed us to have the time of our lives on our day! Truly incredible experience!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Veronica Felix · Married on 02/22/2019

Picture perfect wedding

We looked at a few venues prior to Briscoe Manor. My daughter had her heart set on BM as soon as we toured and met the staff. Jamie was the best coordinator we could have hoped for. The service and attention to detail were awesome from start to finish. The food was great. We had a wonderful wedding experience!!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Barbara · Married on 02/16/2019

Briscoe Manor's Staff are Amazing

The staff at Briscoe are amazing, starting with Jamie who was our go to person through the whole process for our daughter’s wedding on March 16, 2019. Her bubbly and energetic personality made you feel so comfortable and like one of the family. Her diligence to details and organization made the whole process go so smoothly, just as she promised it would! On the wedding day, she was making things happen without us even knowing and she always appeared at the right place at the right time! Absolutely nothing fell through the cracks! She was perfectly amazing and we so enjoyed going through this process with her.

Rachel from Behind the Bash and her staff did an excellent job in taking care of all the details even with my last minute changes! Everything was perfect from preparing and serving the most delicious food, to the napkin folds, the personalized table service and serving the last piece of cake! I am so impressed with how this team brought it all together to make everything perfect and just the way we wanted!

Thank you Jamie and Rachel!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Erinn Marshall · Married on 02/02/2019

Best wedding venue!

Hands down. THE BEST WEDDING VENUE! Funny thing is, I knew before I was engaged that one day I would marry the man God hand picked for me at Briscoe Manor. The very first wedding I was a bridesmaid in just so happened to be at Briscoe Manor in 2015. The day following that wedding I called my mother and told her I found the perfect spot I hoped to get married at one day. And since then I was bridesmaid in another wedding there and have attended several more over the years and every time I was reassured that Briscoe Manor was venue for me! Fast forward to April of 2018 it was finally my turn. I got engaged and only a few days later I called Briscoe, set up an appointment, and walked out a Briscoe bride! I never even thought twice about looking anywhere else.

From the meetings, to the amazing tasting/venue event I always felt at home when I was at Briscoe Manor and what felt like forever away during the planning process on February 2, 2019 all my wedding dreams came true. The bridal suite is perfect. The chapel is breathtakingly gorgeous. The “man cave” was perfect for the guys. The courtyard is beautiful and perfect for cocktail hour. And ofcourse the reception hall took my breathe away walking into it for the first time and seeing everything come together. Every single detail couldn’t have been put together or done in any better way. It was all perfect. But what I have to brag on the most is the AMAZING STAFF. We met with Stephanie at the beginning and I can’t say enough good things about her. Rachel Plunkett from Behind the Bash was so fun and might I add HAS THE BEST FOOD EVER. I can’t tell you how many comments we got about the food following the wedding. And last but not least Ashley. Wow is all I can say. She made sure I had a smile on my face as soon as we got the briscoe up until my now husband and I drove away in our get away car. She made sure everything was set up perfectly which of course it was! And she made sure that everything ran smoothly from start to finish. She even knew by the look on my face at times if I needed a moment to collect myself and made sure I got it! I can’t thank Briscoe Manor enough for being such a big part of making all my wedding dreams come true! I wish I could do it all over again!!!

THANK YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

-Erinn Marshall (A very happy Briscoe Bride!)

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Briscoe Manor 25

Kim Koenig · Married on 01/26/2019

A Perfect Wedding Venue in every way

Briscoe Manor and their staff, especially Jamie Eggleton, our Briscoe coordinator far exceeded my expectations and made my daughter’s wedding the best it could ever be. From our tour of the venue to wedding planning and finally the big day, Jamie and her staff made this such an easy and fun experience as they cared so much about making it just right for my daughter. They listened and tailored her day to be exactly what she wanted, made suggestions when we didn’t know what to do, stayed in constant touch with the vendors and went above and beyond expectations the day of the wedding to make everything perfect and the best experience ever. The staff was constantly checking on my family and worked so hard that I totally felt like a guest and enjoyed this day more than I ever thought I would. My guests have continue to compliment the venue and how everything was so perfect and one of the best weddings they had ever attended. The venue was a beautiful place for my daughter’s bridal portraits. Rehearsal dinner was so much fun in The Barn with delicious food and allowed the guests to mingle and have a great relaxing time. The bridal suite and courtyard made for such a relaxing and fun time for the bridesmaids and my daughter leading up to the big hour and the groomsmen loved their “Man cave area”. The food by Behind the Bash was outstanding and my guests have raved about the presentation and how great everything was. It truly was PERFECT! I highly recommend this venue as it is top notch!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Briscoe Manor 26
    Briscoe Manor 27
    Briscoe Manor 28

Megan Scofield · Married on 12/30/2018

Best decision ever!

Wow!!! Choosing Briscoe Manor as our wedding venue was the best decision we could have made. It is gorgeous, the food is excellent (still dreaming of the pecan crusted chicken), and most importantly, made for a stress-free wedding day and planning process. Stephanie was extremely organized, kind, patient, and because of her, my mom and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. We could enjoy special moments together without thinking about how everything was going to be set up or coordinating with outside vendors. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and our guests went on and on about impressed they were by Briscoe Manor. I looked all over Houston and nothing compared. Book Briscoe Manor, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2018

Dream Venue

Briscoe Manor is a dream venue. The first moment I drove through the gates I already knew it was the one! Everything from how breath taking the venue is to how wonderful all the staff and wedding coordinators are! My wedding coordinator Ashley was so AMAZING and so sweet. ALWAYS smiling! She answered all my millions of questions and helped me stay organized and on top of things. She even calmed me down the day of my wedding when I had a small meltdown. Lol Now lets talk about the food. OH. MY. GOSH. Behind the Bash Catering was DELICIOUS! Everything was so fresh and they were able to customize everything to our liking. Everyone kept ranting over how much they loved the food and how they wanted seconds. Including me! To my surprise my wedding coordinator packed my husband and I seconds to take home with out us even asking. Even though there was a bad storm the day of my wedding everything was absolutely beautiful. We loved how everything turned out!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Briscoe Manor 29
    Briscoe Manor 30

Kelsy · Married on 12/02/2018

December 2nd bride

Briscoe Manor is the absolute best wedding venue! Not only is it stunning, it is the most organized and stress free experience for a bride. Jamie was our wedding coordinator and she truly became my friend. She handled everything for me and even helped during the planning process. The food is amazing as well! Everyone complimented how good the food was. Girls, look no further....Get married at Briscoe Manor!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Christine · Married on 10/27/2018

Our family is so grateful for all that the Briscoe Manor team did to see us
    through my daughter’s wedding day and the days, weeks, and months of
    preceding preparations. We learned that being at Briscoe Manor meant having
    gracious and trusted helpers alongside us from the beginning to the end.
    The coordinators were always uplifting and supportive in ways that were
    truly inspiring. It was a blessing to be in their good care. MOB

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2018

Exceptional Venue

Briscoe Manor is amazing! From the moment we toured the property with Jamie we knew that this was the venue for us. We could tell just by our first visit that they are run extremely well and know exactly what they are doing. Everyone treated us like we were family.
    Our wedding day was in October 2018 and the entire day was perfect. Stephanie was our assigned coordinator and she made everything super easy for us. All we had to do on the Sunday of our wedding was show up, and everything was already set up and in place. Stephanie was there to tell everyone where to be and what they needed to do. From the moment we arrived in the afternoon until we left the reception, the whole day was smooth sailing - it was one of the least stressful days of my life!
    Stephanie was willing to meet with us in person multiple times to go over every minor detail for our wedding day, and she was always easy to get into contact with when we had questions (and we had many!) We used the in-house caterer, Behind the Bash, and their food is delicious. It is not generic “wedding food”, and is just exceptional. We received countless compliments on the food and drinks. They were also able to accommodate our multiple vegan diets with no issues whatsoever.
    We also loved having the ability to drop off all of our personal items/decorations a few days before the wedding. It helped to cut down on things we needed to remember on the big day.
    Have no doubts about Briscoe Manor – they are the perfect place for you to have your ceremony and reception! We couldn’t have asked for a better place to get married and celebrate our day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

I got married at Briscoe Manor on September 22, 2018, and having my wedding there was the best decision I could have made! The property is absolutely incredible and well maintained, and the food from Behind the Bash was delicious! We had Stephanie as our coordinator and she did a fantastic job - I did not have to lift a finger the entire evening and I was able to enjoy my wedding stress free! She also made the entire process leading up to the wedding extremely smooth. Everything was well organized and perfectly executed. I could not have chosen a better venue. We continue to get showered with compliments from friends and family. Thank you Briscoe Manor for giving us the wedding of our dreams! We highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Karen · Married on 09/15/2018

Wow! Cannot say enough about Briscoe Manor! I highly recommend this venue. The people are just awesome, accommodating and very attentive to details. Loved our co-ordinator, Jamie - and I have heard good things about all of them. Behind the Bash does an awesome job with the catering and the service is excellent! I used several of their preferred vendors and was so pleased with the quality of their work and how they knew just what to do. The venue is so serene and beautiful - it felt like my home away from home. You cannot go wrong with a wedding at Briscoe Manor!

Sent on 09/21/2018