18 Reviews for Brillman's Rental Barn

Barware (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

I rented tablecloths through my venue with this vendor. The samples I were shown matched exactly what was delivered. They were delivered in perfect condition and looked great in my venue. The pricing was also very reasonable. I do recommend using them for any party rentals.

Profile Picture brielle, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Delivery, Linens

We worked with the Brillmans Rental Barn to plan our wedding last fall. It was AMAZING, the tent was gorgeous, crisp, clean & everything we wanted. They worked hard to work with us in meeting our budget, Jim, Mary Beth & Whitney were great to offer suggestions tips & ideas which allowed us to blend our DIY components easily into our wedding & even saved us a few bucks. Would definitely recommend them & have!

Profile Picture User4773104, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brillman's is perfection! We had many different requests and changes and they took them in stride. The tent was perfect! They came when they told us they would, the set up was perfect. The tables,and chairs were not only comfortable but just what my daughter wanted. The suggestions and the guidance showed they were true professionals. The came to remove the rentals when they said they would and when a few things were mixed in with ours the were understanding about the mix up. I would recommend them to anyone without a worry. Thank you for your great service and rentals!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dolores, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Brillman's really made our wedding day a breeze. They have a lot of options for linens, flatware, dishes, etc. and were very flexible is customizing our table settings to match our color scheme. They were very professional, timely and courteous. I didn't have to think about anything with equipment rental/arrival/pick-up on the day of because they delivered so well. I would certainly work with Brillman's again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We rented white plastic chairs from Brillman's for the outside ceremony. They were a pleasure to do business with, even added on an extra chair the day before the delivery date. The guests seemed comfortable, and they looked very nice.

Profile Picture User2501563, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I could never say enough wonderful things about Brillman's staff and all the rentals they provided to help make our wedding unique and simply amazing. Mary Beth is one of the kindest individuals and a joy to work with. She listens and truly makes you feel like you are the only person in the world getting married. The entire experience with them, from the moment we arrived at the show room, was easy, fun and one of the best we could have ever asked for. Walking into their showroom was what helped us choose our location and they truly got our wedding plans rolling. We cannot thank them enough for all they have done. The choices and care that went into making our wedding special meant everything to us. They truly have a great range of options to make your wedding you. Its wonderful. Thank you Mary Beth and everyone at Brillmans. We wish we could go back and do our wedding all over just so we could work with such amazing vendors and re-live how beautiful that day was all over again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brillmans provided the linens, silverware, and glassware for our event. It was stunning. We visited their rental facility on a few occasions and we amazed at their selections and options. They worked with us to make sure our tables looked exactly how we wanted and on the day of our event, we were not disappointed. I would recommend Brillmans for any event rentals that you need in regards to linens, silverware, or glasses.

Profile Picture Raj, 10/20/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

beautiful linens and great service!

Profile Picture krista, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Marybeth and the team at Brillmans were all fantastic and extremely helpful and accommodating. Their efficiency and professionalism is superb - they don't forget a single detail! Their rental equipment is outstanding and far exceeded my expectations. They are a definite "Must-Use".

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/20/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brillman’s Rental Barn did an incredible job on the tent for our wedding. BRB was the only company that was able to tent with complete coverage the courtyard at the reception venue, without having to manufacture a custom tent. The space was very tight, and they did a professional job with the installation. The tent was solid and very clean. Given the service that we received, I was very surprised at BRB’s reasonable rates.

Profile Picture User1381429, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you Brillman's for everything you did! They just did my outdoor wedding, yes outdoor on one of the hottest weekends of the year. Everyone was so helpful and fabulous to work with, even bringing extra fans for the tent that I didn't order because they watched the forecast and wanted to make sure we were as comfortable as possible. We had nothing but a great experience. Despite seemingly newer office staffing, everyone made us special, we never felt like we were just another wedding to them. They really understood the bigger picture and what goes on, our caterer had misadvised on a tent permit, telling us incorrectly to disregard Brillman's information, but it was Brillman's who was right and followed through with us, literally saving the day - KUDOS! We couldn't be happier and will recommend them to all our friends.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/24/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got married on a holiday weekend and they did a great job accomodating everything from dance floors, linens, tables, and everything we needed for a bbq the next day! Everybody was wonderful to work with, we didn't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Page, 9/6/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brillman had a very good selection of items and although sometimes it took time for them to get back to me about my edits to the order, they were extremely accommodating and helpful.

Profile Picture Silvia, 8/22/09, 3 Reviews
3.7

Overall we were thrilled with the services that Brillmans provided us. They worked hard with us throughout the wedding planning process and were very flexible in changes we made even the week of the wedding. We felt we were in very good hands because of the amazing reviews and high recommendations they came with. I personally loved working with a family company because I felt like they cared more. The only negative response I can write is that many of my phone calls and emails did not get answered in a timely fashion; the most success we had in getting responses came from visits to the store in Newtown.

Profile Picture A, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
3.6

We used Brillman's for all our rental needs for an outdoor wedding. They have great stock and availability! Their team of men came out to measure and make great suggestions for placement of our tent and other touches to make the day even better. If you need to make a lot of changes, get their cell phone numbers because it is nearly impossible to reach them on a busy day/wedding season!

Profile Picture User4829344, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
3.3

Though Brillman's definetly pulled out all the stops in the last week and got everything done for the wedding day. But through the entire planning process, Brillman's is very difficult to get a hold of. The only way to get a real response is to show up at the showroom.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/11/09, 10 Reviews
1.6

There is no communication from them, with many unanswered phone calls, always excuses, and never a sense of their being sorry about it.

Expect your event to be given less and less priority as your wedding approaches, and once you've paid in full, all incentive to respond fades from Brillman's fast.

Like the other two sub-4.0 reviewers, we were forced at one point to go to the office just to have a conversation about our fast-approaching wedding. It's not an acceptable way to run a business, and if they weren't the exclusive managers of the venue we chose, we would have looked elsewhere.

Having said that, once you get a hold of them, they can be flexible, and the price isn't bad. But if you have alternatives, consider them. Plenty of other providers can be flexible and affordable without making you beg for a few minutes on the phone.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/22/13, 3 Reviews