Brilliant Earth Reviews

430 Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommended!

Our experience at Brilliant earth in Boston was fantastic! We went in several months before he proposed to look at rings and they were so attentive and patient. They then helped my husband pick out the perfect setting and diamond. We couldn’t be happier!

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful, Unique, and Ethical Jewelry

My husband found their site when searching for an engagement ring 2 years ago and found a gorgeous ring that reflected our tastes perfectly! The process to pick out the diamond and band was easy and fun! It exceeded our expectations in person. We purchased the matching wedding band a few weeks ago prior to our wedding and I could not be more happy with the result. I would definitely recommend their beautiful jewelry!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katrijn · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Jewelry

Brilliant Earth was easy to work with for the initial ring purchase and resizing!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 06/01/2019

Timeless Pieces and Great Service

My fiancé purchased my gorgeous engagement ring from Brilliant Earth. We tried on rings prior to that and had a wonderful experience. The way that they lay out their rings really helps to narrow in on your desired style. My only feedback would be to have more band options in available in colors other than silver/platinum to try on.

After that experience, we purchased our wedding bands from Brilliant Earth and had another great experience. Our consultant even threw in a free gift when we bought our wedding bands!

*Photo by Angelika Johns*

• Megan

Megan Rhoads · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Rings

My engagement ring and both mine and my husband’s wedding band came from Brilliant Earth. Their customer service is above par and our rings are so beautiful.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Kira

Kira Hogan · Married on 05/27/2019

Professional, affordable, and unique

All of their work is beautiful and one of a kind. The moissanite options are flawless and affordable. We loved our whole experience with them and the sustainability that they stand for.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Christy Kelley · Married on 05/25/2019

Super professional amazing product

We had an amazing experience with them. They helped us select the diamond, the rings. A truly personalized process

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Robin

Robin Buck · Married on 05/25/2019

So Glad I Didn’t Have To Settle

Excellent selection and value.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Gorgeous Diamond

We got my engagement ring and wedding band through Brilliant Earth. It was so easy to customize which diamond we wanted to be placed in which setting and returning the ring for re-sizing was really easy too! They have a variety of different diamond shapes as well as lab-created diamonds!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

Brilliant Earth is a fantastic company. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

My boyfriend surprised me with his proposal on 6/23/18! I had given him hints about the kind of elements I wanted in an engagement ring for a couple months before he proposed. (not a prong setting, not a diamond stone, preferably vintage inspired, etc.) He found Brilliant Earth through an ad online. He found the vintage collection which thrilled him (and me, when he told me). I have a ring that is literally one-of-a-kind, which is so special to me! They did a wonderful job preparing it for sale. It looked BRAND NEW. It's a teal sapphire stone in a bezel setting with a leaf design, and the band is 18k white gold. I knew it was the perfect ring for me the moment he opened the box! Everyone who has seen it who knows me immediately agrees! Also the box is BEAUTIFUL: solid wood with the Brilliant Earth logo engraved into the top with a velvet covered foam cushion inside. I love the box almost as much as I love the ring! He purchased it online without ever seeing it in person. We live on the opposite side of the country and the shipping was very fast. It was little too big at first. We took advantage of their one complimentary resize a few weeks after he proposed (over a month after he actually purchased the ring). We were told it would be 2-4 weeks turnaround time. I got it back in 2 weeks. :-) We also purchased ring insurance through the company they recommended - a flyer came in the shipping box with the ring. It was about $50/year and convenient to do, knowing my ring would be covered! I think my fiancé would say the purchase experience was good. After he proposed, I checked out their website because I had never heard of the company before. I was thrilled to see they ethically source their gems and metals, recycling and bringing new life to old jewelry whenever possible! I also noticed they have a HUGE inventory of designs. You are guaranteed to find a ring that suits your lady and her style.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Kristianna

Kristianna · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning jewelry

We liked the fact that the diamonds are ethically sourced. However, I cannot get past the beauty of my diamonds. You are given the opportunity to design your own ring, so it is uniquely you. I am so lucky to have a husband who surprised me with the most elegant ring.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Allie Criado · Married on 01/27/2019

Beautiful, conflict-free ring choices

My fiance did good: he knew that I'm not a big fan of diamonds and got me a beautiful synthetic sapphire ring that fit perfectly. We chose Brilliant Earth again to get a matching wedding band.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Erika · Married on 01/19/2019

No matter what kind of ring you pick, they will love it...because they love you.

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Dulcie

Dulcie · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Ethically-Sourced Rings

We love Brilliant Earth! We got the engagement ring and our wedding bands, and Kaia was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Hannah · Married on 11/17/2018

Jesse (manager in LJ) was most helpful in my decision making. His genuine and kind demeanor sealed the deal for this Aquarian!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/23/2018

THE BEST Conflict Free Jewelry around!

I have always had my eye on a conflict free diamond and upon telling my fiance this as my only stipulation for our engagement ring, He stumbled upon Brilliant Earth on his own. I LOVE the Willow ring that he got me and I then ordered my wedding band through this site as well to be able to match my engagement band. Brilliant Earth is a fantastic resource for beautiful jewelry that you can also track where the stones and materials came from! I highly recommend it!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

We worked with Corey at Brilliant Earth in Denver and she was fantastic. She ordered in Diamonds for us and helped us find the perfect one. She explained the process and helped us as we had very little knowledge about Jewelry/Diamonds. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else!

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 09/22/2018

I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring and wedding band at Brilliant Earth and I would do it all again. Not only are the bands beautifully crafted, I was able to purchase a larger diamond at a lower cost without any ethical dilemma. Their lab grown diamonds are stunning and allowed me to get a platinum band for the same price I would have paid for a comparable diamond and gold band from a mine. Her ring also needed to be resized, but since I purchased the ring well before I proposed, I was given a longer grace period simply by asking. When the ring was sent off for resizing, the work was done quickly and returned even quicker. I can not praise Brilliant Earth enough. I'm so very happy a friend turned me on to them a few years ago. I'm looking forward to slipping the matching wedding band on her finger and her slipping a Brilliant Earth ring on mine.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Casey · Married on 09/21/2018

I am in love with my engagement ring! My fiance had it rush delivered before our trip to NYC where he proposed. Could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Casey · Married on 09/21/2018

Sent on 09/08/2018

Laura McLaughlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Classic and stylish rings

We loved the selection online and the convenience of seeing the rings in person at their Chicago boutique.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Beth · Married on 08/11/2018

Brilliant Earth is amazing! LOVE their conflict-free and ethical values, their support, and their gorgeous rings. Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Alexis · Married on 08/11/2018

I am absolutely IN LOVE with the ring i got! I got a .75 ct oval solitaire and it is breath taking. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Ana · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved the showcase and my ring is absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/22/2017