Brilliant Earth Reviews

430 Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Stephen

Stephen Jackson · Married on 10/26/2019

Great service and quality

My husband got my engagement ring online from Brilliant Earth and we were so happy with it we got both our wedding bands from them. Their customer service is great and we are very happy with all the rings we purchased from them. We will likely purchase other jewelry pieces from them again in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

Love my ring! The staff was so polite and attentive.

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Katesyface

Katy · Married on 10/19/2019

Best online jewelry store!

My then fiance ordered my engagement ring from Brilliant Earth (Hudson Luxe) and the matching band had two options! It could either be a perfect circle, or have a notch to fit up against the engagement diamond setting. The etching in this design is rare and gorgeous. Their prices are reasonable for a quality product. If you are not sure about ordering such an important piece of jewelry online, do not hesitate to check them out. We would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Pickard · Married on 10/19/2019

The Perfect Ring!

I desired to have something simple and elegant, and Brilliant Earth had the perfect designs to accommodate! I am so grateful my husband and I found their website as we will definitely be recommending them to many others.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Jarosik · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

They have a lovely showroom in D.C. that I have been able to go to. When they did not have a specific ring there to view, they requested it for me and I was able to come back and try out rings again. I never felt pressured and I love that they are conflict free and made of recycled metals. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent ethical company to work with!

We used Brilliant Earth for both my engagement right and wedding band. They worked really well with my husband when he was trying to find the perfect blue diamond for my ring. When we were looking for wedding bands, we were able to try on multiple styles in person to see what I liked best with my engagement ring. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond conflict-free, and beyond GORGEOUS!

I cannot say enough about Brilliant Earth. I really admire the company's mission and values, and LOVE my ring (almost as much as I love my fiance). ;)

I had seen the ads for Brilliant Earth online and had started doing some research into the company. I value sustainability, and knew that I wanted my ring to be conflict-free. I really appreciated their commitment to giving back to those communities where they are working. The more I read about Brilliant Earth, the more excited I became. It seemed too good to be true!

When the time came, my boyfriend and I made an appointment, and went to look at engagement rings. (Yes, I picked out my own ring.) Their staff was friendly, and obviously well-trained in helping folks understand what they do/don't like. Our associate helped me go back and forth, between this and that, really guiding me and helping be zero in on what I truly liked. As a result, I walked away with a BEAUTIFUL, custom-made ring that wows me to this day.

The ring itself is a high-quality. It arrived right on schedule, and we haven't had any issues!

Once it came time to purchase our wedding bands, there wasn't even a choice - we knew we were going right back to Brilliant Earth.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kaleigh · Married on 09/28/2019

So Amazing!

my husband picked me out the most beautiful set and I love them!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 09/21/2019

Love My Rings

LOVE both my engagement ring and wedding band from Brilliant Earth. Constantly getting compliments on them too!

We also visited the show room in Washington D.C. to look at bands and had such a wonderful one on one experience. Really makes you feel like they care about making sure you get the right ring.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding rings

My engagement and wedding ring set are perfect. My husband had to order a special size which they were easily b able to accommodate, and we wouldn’t have known the size without their measuring my hand. The set is beautiful.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Caitlyn

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Love My Ring!!

I love my engagement ring and wedding band from Brilliant Earth! The set that I got is stunning and they were very reasonable priced!! Would definitely recommend Brilliant Earth to anyone looking to get any type of Jewelry :)

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Mat

Mat Cleary · Married on 09/21/2019

I love my ring to bits

My now husband and I took a long time choosing the right setting and stone on Brilliant Earths website. They have so many options, and we found exactly what we wanted. We couldn’t be happier with the ring. I never want to take it off. This is for my engagement ring, btw. I chose a slightly cheaper option for my wedding band, but Brilliant Earth had some incredible options, as well.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 09/13/2019

Lovely and unique vintage engagement ring

My engagement ring is an antique from the Art Deco era, which inspired the theme for our wedding. I love how they have customization for new rings but also unique one of a kind vintage rings. Would recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Autumn · Married on 09/07/2019

I recently got engaged, 4 years ago I sent my future husband a picture of a ring from Brillant Earth and he said automatically that the ring was perfect for me. I didnt think he’d remember about the ring. He had to chose a stone to go with the band and knew nothing about diamonds, he says that everyone he talked to from the company was great and wonderfully helpful. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2019

Easy & Patient

My fiancé & I came across Brillant Earth while looking for engagement ring ideas. We were able to visit the Boston location and we treated so nicely. They were very patient with me & helped try to bring my intended vision to reality. They also communicated the various options we had & ways we could save money if we wanted. I also liked the intimate environment of the Boston location.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Alanya

Alanya · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful Engagement Ring

When talking about engagement/ wedding rings with my Fiance my only request was a Conflict Free Diamond which is very important to me. Thankfully he was able to grant me that wish with Brilliant Earth. My ring is Beautiful!!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Savannah · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfectionist

We absolutely love this small shop in Boston, MA. Staff is friendly. It’s by appointment only. Third floor or a beautiful building. High security. Amazing, flawless, and perfection jewelry

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 07/19/2019

Quality Product and Service

Everything from inquiring to purchasing our rings was made easy by brilliant earth. Very professional and Plesant experience.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful rings and great staff

My now-husband bought my engagement ring there after we went to an appointment to look for a specific style that I had seen ages ago and was so happy to see that they still had it! I also bought a beautiful complimentary wedding band and it fits so nicely together. Staff provided rings that would fit well with the engagement ring. Staff was always prompt, responsive, and helpful! Very friendly in person also. :)

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Matthew Campbell · Married on 07/06/2019

Happily Wabi Sabi

Beautiful day filled with love and friends.

Sent on 08/15/2020

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful selection for both engagement rings and wedding bands

Both my engagement ring and my husband and I's wedding bands were from Brilliant Earth. They have an amazing selection and great customer service. We even had to get my husband's band resized twice and they were very accommodating.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Battaglia · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful engagement ring and wedding band

My fiance purchased my wedding band and engagement ring from Brilliant Earth in Boston. They were both absolutely beautiful, and best of all ethically sourced. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Annemarie · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely beautiful rings that are high quality and don't hurt the environment or others. There is a large variety to choose from. My fiance also said that he changed the order after placing it, and they had no problem making adjustments for him (before it had shipped). My ring is stunning. i receive so many compliments. I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful, great quality, good insurance

Brilliant earth has been amazing with my engagement ring and wedding band. They were very helpful in designing my rings, keeping in budget, and finding the best diamonds for the look we wanted. My wedding band perfectly matches my engagement ring and are both comfortable. They also have great insurance that is easy to use when needed.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/15/2019

My boyfriend and I bought my engagement ring this weekend, and we had an absolutely wonderful experience at Brilliant Earth.

Knowing I wanted a conflict-free and sustainable ring, we decided to try Brilliant Earth. I made a same-day appointment by calling their customer service hotline and was able to make the appointment. Gina, our salesperson, was absolutely WONDERFUL. When we arrived, I told her I had a vague idea about what I wanted in an engagement ring but generally went in knowing nothing about diamonds or engagement rings. She explained the process thoroughly, went through their inventory patiently to get an idea of what I liked, and, in the end, helped me choose the ring of my dreams. She was open and honest, we never felt pressure to buy, and she followed up timely after our appointment. The showroom was beautiful and there was a great selection. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/05/2018