Brilliant Earth Reviews

418 Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Laura

Laura W · Getting married on 09/25/2022

Quality Ethical Jewelry

I bought my fiancée the willow engagement ring with a round moissanite and sapphire side stones. It shipped to me quickly and the ring was beautiful and so high quality. I’m so glad I decided to go with Brilliant Earth for this big decision!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Love my engagement ring!

My fiancé got my engagement ring through Brilliant Earth because he knew how important having an ethical diamond was for me. I am absolutely IN LOVE with my ring! Brilliant Earth was helpful to him throughout the selection process. When I needed to get my ring re-sized they were able to ship it out and back within less than two weeks. I will definitely be getting my wedding band here soon too!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Jayo · Getting married on 06/19/2020

In love!!!

Absolutely stunning!! It was extremely important to me that I had a ring that was ethically sourced. The fact that they used recycled metals, Montana sapphires, and the ability to pick your own setting and stone I was sold. I feel so proud to wear this beautiful ring!! Such a great process visiting the private show room in Denver, Colorado. We felt so comfortable asking as many questions as we needed and my fiancé was able to go back into the saved products we had gone over months later to purchase the ring.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Bowes · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Excellent Jewelry of Which I Can be Proud!

I love my ring!! Brilliant Earth was super helpful throughout our entire experience. I accidentally put gold, instead of platinum, and they did a change order without delaying the production at all! They even resized it and fixed the stone when it was loose for free!! Excellent service, great prices, and an all around wonderful product. I recommend them to everyone who sees my ring.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Grove · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!!!

Love my engagement ring! The service was so easy and quick! They sent my ring in the most beautiful wooden box and I've received so many compliments on the ring! Thank you for creating the ring of my dreams!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Kate

Kate West Moran · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Fantastic Service from an Ethical Diamond Supplier!

We ordered both my engagement ring and our wedding rings from Brilliant Earth and have nothing but the best things to say about the company!

At the time of our engagement, both my fiancé and I were living overseas (in different countries!) and BE worked with him to make sure the ring arrived to its final destination safe and sound.

A few months later, we visited BE’s showroom in Georgetown (Washington, D.C.) to pick out our wedding rings together. Lauren, who handled our appointment, was lovely! She answered all of our questions, was extremely friendly and professional, and made sure to keep us updated on changes in order status, arrival date, etc.

Subsequent visits to the showroom for resizing were equally as smooth.

We would absolutely recommend the company, both for its commitment to ethical jewelry, and for the quality of the service we received!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Isenberg · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Exclusive Experience

After hinting at my style of engagement ring, my fiance surprised me with a meeting at Brilliant Earth's office in San Francisco. We had an appointment with an incredible engagement ring expert. She had an excellent sense of humor when we joked about my indecisiveness. I knew exactly what I liked from browsing the website. The Cadenza. He surprised me a few months later with the Cadenza in rose gold. It is unique and delicately glamorous. I get tons of compliments!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jessica Montehermoso · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Best value ever

We cannot thank Brilliant Earth enough for working with us, our vision, and our budget to provide the best fit for us! We love our wedding rings!! They hold a special place for us.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Rachel Cotton · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Excellent experience!

I was so happy with our experience! My fiance and I were able to pick the ring collaboratively, so that I would be able to have some say - while he still got to surprise me. I chose the three diamonds and three bands that were my favorite, and he created a ring from there! It was a great way to do the ring shopping journey together.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Andrade · Married on 03/28/2020

Engagement Ring

My fiancee surprised me with the most beautiful ring from Brilliant Earth! I needed to get it resized and the entire process was simple and very fast.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer White · Married on 02/22/2020

Easy Ordering and Great Quality Rings

My husband got my engagement ring from Brilliant Earth and we got our wedding rings from them as well. Prices were comparable to our local jewelry stores and I love my lab made diamond. Only downside is that their partnership with Zola almost ruined his surprise proposal to me - they mailed us a congrats on your engagement card before he even had a chance to propose! Other than that, great experience!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 01/26/2020

A Ring That Gives Back

I would never choose anyone else to create my husband and I’s rings! Customizable, great website, special personal experience, and ethical!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Allison

Allison Hutchison · Married on 12/07/2019

Stunning & Truly Brilliant!

My husband got my beautiful engagement ring online from Brilliant Earth. I had my heart set on rose gold and something with a vintage feel, and Brilliant Earth had so many options and a beautiful rose gold option. He picked an oval diamond, which is absolutely stunning, and a very intricate band with a vintage scroll feel. The ring was a bit big when he proposed, so we knew we'd have to get it sized, which Brilliant Earth does for free. We ordered a free rig sizer and decided it needed to go down a half size. Unfortunately, by the time we figured everything out, we had our engagement shoot scheduled, which we needed my ring for and it was a bit too close for them to confidently say resizing would be done. This was going to take us out of the free sizing time, but my husband called Brilliant Earth and they were able to make a note on our account. Once the engagement shoot was done, we sent the ring back to get sized and it came back perfect! There was a small mistake where we got a bill for the resizing, but just a simple quick phone call, and Brilliant Earth waved that charge since we had that note on our account. When it came time for me to pick out a wedding ring, I knew I wanted one from Brilliant Earth to match my rose gold ring perfectly. I ended up going non traditional with a wedding band that does not match my engagement ring. I love the way the rings look together!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Robia · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful custom ring

My husband and I had a great experience with Brilliant Earth! My engagement ring and our matching wedding bands are all from Brilliant Earth. I receive so many compliments on my unique ring and I love it because it fits my style and personality perfectly. While we worked entirely online throughout our process, the new showroom opening up in Philadelphia is really helpful now as we need to get my husbands ring resized. The company's mission to using recycled materials, being conflict free, and giving back is really great to support as well!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Shaffer · Married on 11/29/2019

Gorgeous and supports our causes

We believe in a better future for our world and support businesses that believe in the same causes. We chose Brilliant Earth for its commitment to sustainability and protecting our earth and its people! Plus my diamond engagement is gorgeous and beautiful and perfect in every way!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Caterina

Caterina · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful rings and great service!

I told my fiancé that I wanted a wedding ring that was from an ethical jewelry company! And Brilliant Earth was always at the top of my list! We both bought our rings and they arrived very quickly! The rings are so beautiful and if I ever had to buy more jewelry, I would go back to Brilliant Earth!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2019

Brilliant Earth is Brilliant!

We love Brilliant Earth! Everything they stand for is enough to choose them but their jewelry is stunning as well!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Jackson · Married on 10/26/2019

Great service and quality

My husband got my engagement ring online from Brilliant Earth and we were so happy with it we got both our wedding bands from them. Their customer service is great and we are very happy with all the rings we purchased from them. We will likely purchase other jewelry pieces from them again in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

Love my ring! The staff was so polite and attentive.

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Katesyface

Katy · Married on 10/19/2019

Best online jewelry store!

My then fiance ordered my engagement ring from Brilliant Earth (Hudson Luxe) and the matching band had two options! It could either be a perfect circle, or have a notch to fit up against the engagement diamond setting. The etching in this design is rare and gorgeous. Their prices are reasonable for a quality product. If you are not sure about ordering such an important piece of jewelry online, do not hesitate to check them out. We would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Pickard · Married on 10/19/2019

The Perfect Ring!

I desired to have something simple and elegant, and Brilliant Earth had the perfect designs to accommodate! I am so grateful my husband and I found their website as we will definitely be recommending them to many others.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Jarosik · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

They have a lovely showroom in D.C. that I have been able to go to. When they did not have a specific ring there to view, they requested it for me and I was able to come back and try out rings again. I never felt pressured and I love that they are conflict free and made of recycled metals. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent ethical company to work with!

We used Brilliant Earth for both my engagement right and wedding band. They worked really well with my husband when he was trying to find the perfect blue diamond for my ring. When we were looking for wedding bands, we were able to try on multiple styles in person to see what I liked best with my engagement ring. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond conflict-free, and beyond GORGEOUS!

I cannot say enough about Brilliant Earth. I really admire the company's mission and values, and LOVE my ring (almost as much as I love my fiance). ;)

I had seen the ads for Brilliant Earth online and had started doing some research into the company. I value sustainability, and knew that I wanted my ring to be conflict-free. I really appreciated their commitment to giving back to those communities where they are working. The more I read about Brilliant Earth, the more excited I became. It seemed too good to be true!

When the time came, my boyfriend and I made an appointment, and went to look at engagement rings. (Yes, I picked out my own ring.) Their staff was friendly, and obviously well-trained in helping folks understand what they do/don't like. Our associate helped me go back and forth, between this and that, really guiding me and helping be zero in on what I truly liked. As a result, I walked away with a BEAUTIFUL, custom-made ring that wows me to this day.

The ring itself is a high-quality. It arrived right on schedule, and we haven't had any issues!

Once it came time to purchase our wedding bands, there wasn't even a choice - we knew we were going right back to Brilliant Earth.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kaleigh · Married on 09/28/2019

So Amazing!

my husband picked me out the most beautiful set and I love them!

Sent on 11/06/2019