Brilliant Earth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Alicia
    Alicia V. Getting married on 10/14/2022

The BEST you can get

I don't know why anyone would look for another company when buying a modern diamond or gemstone. Their message, morals, customer service, and quality are the best of the best. I couldn't be happier with my ring!
  • Laura
    Laura Getting married on 10/01/2022

Quality Ethical Jewelry

I bought my fiancée the willow engagement ring with a round moissanite and sapphire side stones. It shipped to me quickly and the ring was beautiful and so high quality. I’m so glad I decided to go with Brilliant Earth for this big decision!
    Josef L. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic!

She absolutely loved the ring!
    Melissa Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful rings

Great experience for both engagement and wedding bands
    Rebecca P. Married on 09/09/2021

Highly recommend!

I fell in love with this company before I got engaged and married, beautiful jewelry, super easy to work with!
  • Monika
    Monika O. Married on 09/03/2021

Love Brilliant Earth

I got my engagement ring and both mine and my husband wedding band at Brilliant Earth. Very satisfied and great customer service.
  • Kate
    Kate W. Married on 08/25/2021

Fantastic Service from an Ethical Diamond Supplier!

We ordered both my engagement ring and our wedding rings from Brilliant Earth and have nothing but the best things to say about the company!

At the time of our engagement, both my fiancé and I were living overseas (in different countries!) and BE worked with him to make sure the ring arrived to its final destination safe and sound.

A few months later, we visited BE’s showroom in Georgetown (Washington, D.C.) to pick out our wedding rings together. Lauren, who handled our appointment, was lovely! She answered all of our questions, was extremely friendly and professional, and made sure to keep us updated on changes in order status, arrival date, etc.

Subsequent visits to the showroom for resizing were equally as smooth.

We would absolutely recommend the company, both for its commitment to ethical jewelry, and for the quality of the service we received!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful quality eco-friendly rings

Gorgeous high quality rings. Customer service even went out of their way to show me what different bands would look like with my engagement ring.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/25/2021

June 2021 wedding

Both my wedding and engagement band was bought from brilliant earth. We are totally hooked amazing jewelry, great prices and wonderful costumer service.
  • Heidy
    Heidy P. Married on 06/05/2021

Love the ring

The ring design is amazing! I love my engagement ring
    Cheri Married on 01/02/2021

Beautiful ring, amazing customer service

I wish I could give them 10 stars. From the first online chat about what I wanted to the in person appointment, their customer service was amazing. I flew to Chicago for a business trip and I goofed the appointment time. I called and explained my screw up and they were so kind and managed to fit me in at a different time. Oh my goodness, everything is stunning and their customer service was excellent. Never felt rushed.
    We both wanted something incredibly special for our 25th wedding anniversary. So I told my husband how much I loved the ring at BE. He surprised me with it and it was even more stunning that I remembered.
  • LILLI
    Lilli Married on 11/14/2020

Love Our Rings!

My engagement ring and my husband’s wedding ring are Brilliant Earth and we love them! Classic, timeless, and simple. Would recommend them for sure!
  • McKenna
    Mckenna K. Married on 11/07/2020

The most beautiful rings that will last a lifetime!

I can't believe how in love we are with our wedding bands and my engagement ring! Brilliant Earth's website is amazing and extremely user-friendly. Their interface and customer experience made us feel confidant in choosing our perfect wedding rings, and when they arrived they were exactly as they looked online. They're absolutely gorgeous and we've already recommended Brilliant Earth to all our friends and family. We've recieved so many comments and will definetely be using them for future jewelry gifts!
  • Norma
    Norma A. Married on 10/24/2020

Love, love my Engagement ring

Brilliant Earth’s designs are elegant and unique at the same time. I initially liked the Lark with a princess cut diamond. One year later, when my then fiancé (now hubby) showed me a Chamise style, it posed a dilemma since I really loved both designs. The deciding factor was, the matching ring.
    Highly recommend!
  • Rayne
    Rayne B. Married on 10/16/2020

Classic + Beautiful

I love the ring my husband chose for me! It is a lab grown diamond with a beautiful oval shape. The contoured wedding band work perfectly with it. My husband and I are both Material Engineers so choosing a lab grown diamond after some research was a no-brainer it is 100% a real diamond, conflict free and friendlier on the budget. The main difference between lab-grown diamonds and natural diamonds is that one was grown in the ground while the other was formed in a lab (plus depending on defects lab grown can have a higher hardness). We couldn't be happier with our choice! Photos: Bridget Couwenhoven
  • Chastity
    Chastity Married on 10/11/2020

Beautiful Rings!

Gorgeous, unique rose gold engagement and wedding rings. Always get tons of complements on these!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/10/2020

Brilliant Earth has THE best antique/vintage rings!

When my husband and I started looking at engagement rings, I already knew I wanted an antique/vintage ring. I loved the idea of my ring having a past story and life. While searching for the perfect one I was introduced to Brilliant Earth. I can honestly say they have the BEST selection of these types of rings, each one unique and lovely. My biggest disappointment was how quickly a ring would sell out since it was one of a kind, but this just a testament to the quality of their product. My husband and I were able to find an engagement ring that was from a time period that I admire with my birthstone as the focal point. It made it so special and I adore it. Do yourself a favor and check out the gorgeous rings Brilliant Earth has to offer!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 07/18/2020

Love my engagement ring!

My fiancé got my engagement ring through Brilliant Earth because he knew how important having an ethical diamond was for me. I am absolutely IN LOVE with my ring! Brilliant Earth was helpful to him throughout the selection process. When I needed to get my ring re-sized they were able to ship it out and back within less than two weeks. I will definitely be getting my wedding band here soon too!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 06/19/2020

In love!!!

Absolutely stunning!! It was extremely important to me that I had a ring that was ethically sourced. The fact that they used recycled metals, Montana sapphires, and the ability to pick your own setting and stone I was sold. I feel so proud to wear this beautiful ring!! Such a great process visiting the private show room in Denver, Colorado. We felt so comfortable asking as many questions as we needed and my fiancé was able to go back into the saved products we had gone over months later to purchase the ring.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa B. Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent Jewelry of Which I Can be Proud!

I love my ring!! Brilliant Earth was super helpful throughout our entire experience. I accidentally put gold, instead of platinum, and they did a change order without delaying the production at all! They even resized it and fixed the stone when it was loose for free!! Excellent service, great prices, and an all around wonderful product. I recommend them to everyone who sees my ring.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen G. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!!!

Love my engagement ring! The service was so easy and quick! They sent my ring in the most beautiful wooden box and I've received so many compliments on the ring! Thank you for creating the ring of my dreams!
  • Devon
    Devon L. Married on 05/29/2020

Great Experience!

I LOVE my Brilliant Earth engagement ring and wedding band. While we got my husband's band elsewhere, I can speak to the quality and professionalism of Brilliant Earth for my jewelry (I also have a necklace and pair of earrings!). If you're looking for conflict-free, quality diamonds and a level of control over the diamond you pick, go to Brilliant Earth. Their customer service has also been fantastic!
  • Jessie
    Jessie I. Married on 05/23/2020

Exclusive Experience

After hinting at my style of engagement ring, my fiance surprised me with a meeting at Brilliant Earth's office in San Francisco. We had an appointment with an incredible engagement ring expert. She had an excellent sense of humor when we joked about my indecisiveness. I knew exactly what I liked from browsing the website. The Cadenza. He surprised me a few months later with the Cadenza in rose gold. It is unique and delicately glamorous. I get tons of compliments!
    Jessica M. Married on 05/12/2020

Best value ever

We cannot thank Brilliant Earth enough for working with us, our vision, and our budget to provide the best fit for us! We love our wedding rings!! They hold a special place for us.
    Rachel C. Married on 04/18/2020

Excellent experience!

I was so happy with our experience! My fiance and I were able to pick the ring collaboratively, so that I would be able to have some say - while he still got to surprise me. I chose the three diamonds and three bands that were my favorite, and he created a ring from there! It was a great way to do the ring shopping journey together.