Brilliant Bridal Reviews

Brilliant Bridal 7
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Omen · Married on 03/02/2019

I found the Gown!

I went to the Brilliant Bridal shop in Phoenix and had a really great experience. I'm not a shopper by nature and finding a wedding dress was really overwhelming for me. I showed a few pictures and was shown similar dresses but I wasn't feeling it with any of them. Them my consultant said she was going to shop for me based on what she was hearing me say about each gown I had tried on. First gown she brought back was the winner. It was simple and elegant and had POCKETS!!! Then we added a gorgeous belt and I was saying YES to the dress! It was a really great experience and I walked out with my dress. They also referred me to Mindy's Custom Sewing for alterations and that was a homerun too. Mindy was so incredibly easy to work with and reasonably priced. I absolutely loved my gown! Thank you Brilliant Bridal & Mindy!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 8

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Jocelyn, congratulations on finding your gown and on your beautiful wedding day!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story and review. It means the world to us that you felt so well-served and understood by our team and that we could help you find your dream gown. We are so grateful that you chose to include us in your love story! All the best! xo
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 02/24/2019

I purchased my DREAM WEDDING DRESS at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa. My experience with Shae was absolutely amazing. It was a total different experience compared to David’s Bridal. I would not change a thing about choosing where to buy my dress! The prices, the quality, the overall experience was awesome! Thank you so much Brilliant Bridal!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 9

Elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

I had a wonderful experience at Brilliant Bridal! I wasn't even planning on trying them until later in the year if I couldn't find my dress because I knew you bought the dress off the rack there (and my wedding isn't until next February). But they were having a sale a couple of weekends ago and I decided I should just see what they had. It was such an easy, stress-free experience. Everyone was friendly and supportive, plus I managed to find EXACTLY what I was looking for in a dress! At over half off! Highly recommend Brilliant Bridal in Mesa!

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2019

They know what they're doing!

I brought my now husband with me to pick out a dress, and had Mary help us. She was so upbeat, listened to what I was after and after the dresses I picked didn't quite work out, she picked out a few that I skipped over. Her pick was THE pick. It was a beautiful satin, never made it to production dress. The shape was perfect but wanted to do some customization. She helped us so much see what the dress could be changed into. We facetimed my parents and she was so helpful and understanding of our situation. She made them feel as if they were there in person! Price was amazing and referred me to an amazing tailor based on what I needed done.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 10
    Brilliant Bridal 11
    Brilliant Bridal 12
    Brilliant Bridal 13

Sydney · Married on 02/09/2019

I had my appointment at the Mesa location yesterday with Debra and had a WONDERFUL experience. She is truly talented and amazing at her job, and really has a gift of knowing not only what you are looking for but what will look good on your body. She was also very knowledgeable about alterations and seamstress work, and spent lots of time helping me to envision the dress with straps and other alterations. I only tried on one dress there (that she picked out) and said yes right away - it was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience! I even got a great discount from booking an appointment at the Bridal Show which was another wonderful surprise :)

Sent on 02/22/2018

Mary · Married on 01/20/2019

I had the best experience and found my dream dress at BB Phoenix! Mary was very attentive and patient. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted so we talked about my vision for the dress and the whole ceremony. I tried a few things and she helped me pinpoint the features I liked best. She was so thoughtful and thorough as she pulled different dresses with the features we discussed until she found THE ONE. It wasn't what I expected, but it is perfect and entirely suited to my style and personality. I could not be happier or more appreciative of Mary and all the ladies at BB Phoenix!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Laura · Married on 01/19/2019

My Perfect Wedding Dress!

After the bridal expo I decided to go here to look for a wedding dress. I found the perfect dress that fit like a glove! A bonus was that signing up for my fitting at the bridal expo I got 25% off the dress, so it was totally worth going to the bridal expo just for that deal!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 14
    Brilliant Bridal 15

Kaylen · Married on 01/04/2019

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal! I immediately felt right at ease and loved all the different types of dresses to pick from. In the end Debra helped me find the perfect dress for a reasonable cost. Thank you Debra, you are amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Juliana · Married on 12/28/2018

Loved this place so much! I didn’t find my perfect dress here but the service and girls were so amazing. Also large range of different price points and lots of options.

Sent on 03/22/2018

alli · Married on 12/08/2018

Hannah was amazing and so helpful during my experience. I felt comfortable in my choices and Hannah brought helpful choices too.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2018

I found my dream dress here last Sunday! I was able to work with Courtney and she was so amazing! She not only brought me different styles but listened to what I was thinking and what I really wanted! She had me visualizing my big day and if I could see myself walking down the aisle towards my FH in each dress. She made the whole experience so fun for me! I am so thankful I signed up with them at the Bridal Expo! The dresses are beautiful, the people are great to work with, and the pricing is so affordable! Highly recommend this place!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful at customer service

Brilliant Bridal was my third location for looking at dresses. When I arrived, I learned that it was a discounted bridal shop for discontinued designer dresses and there was only one of each dress so you had to hope the one you liked was in your size! The attendant helped me figure out what styles I liked and did not like, what I was looking for, and they eventually helped me find THE dress! The staff there was friendly, patient, and encouraging!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 16

Rylee · Married on 11/18/2018

I had the absolute best experience because of this store! I wish I remembered stylist name because she was AMAZING!!! She made me feel so relaxed (which this is a overwhelming experience usually). They were not pushy what so ever and literally some of the nicest people I have ever meet. If I could give the 10 stars I would!!! I 100 percent recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

OK so this is a long review but worth reading I promise! The first wedding dress I bought I was ripped off by Pearl Bridal (google it!) So when i found out that dress was never coming I had to go out and try again. I was very upset and stressed! I was down to 5 months before my date so I wanted to take something off the rack just for my own peace of mind and to avoid a rush shipping charge.

SO i came into Brilliant Bridal and WOW. The space was inviting, the selection was fantastic but the reason I'm writing this review is because of my stylist Alli. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER! She was so fun but also so professional, she really knew what she was doing. I tried some dresses that i chose and some she chose for me, all of them were beautiful and very close to being chosen but then Alli said, "wait let me go grab something that I think matches well with your personality." BASED OFF OF OUR INTERACTION ALONE SHE CHOSE MY WEDDING DRESS! I had the biggest smile on my face and she said "I knew you would light up in this and your whole body langue is different!" I never would have chosen the dress for myself because I thought I wanted a different style. She was smart enough to SEE what would work for me even when i didn't even ask for it and thats what makes an amazing stylist!

I received 25% off the dress because of what happened to me w Pearl Bridal which was very sweet! My dad was paying for the dress and i needed time to talk to him, he was very hesitant after getting ripped off from the first dress! I couldn't walk out with the dress that day and Alli was so sweet letting me know "The discount is because you deserve it, not to try to get you to buy it on the spot." Which, WOW! That meant a lot to me, they really care about the customers here. I bought the dress 2 days later with the help my dad and the AMAZING STAFF! If i could write more i would LOL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRILLIANT BRIDAL! This was at the Phoenix location on Union Hills!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 17
    Brilliant Bridal 18

Amy Pope · Married on 11/04/2018

Easiest decision yet!

This place is amazing! The boutique is adorable, the staff is so helpful and kind, they have a huge selection of dresses in all sizes and styles. I came in with no intention of buying a dress and left with the one! Kendra and Angela were both super attentive, calm, easy, and made the whole experience a breeze. My dress is gorgeous and was very affordable!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

Gorgeous dress and UNBELIEVABLE price!

Talk about a deal! I went dress shopping over a weekend in March with my mom and some of my bridesmaids. We went to a few places and then made our appointment at Brilliant Bridal. The ladies at the shop made it so easy and fun for my girls to pick out dresses for me. When putting on the dresses, they made me feel so comfortable. I ended up with a satin corset dress that fit me like a glove and spent around $250 to look like a million bucks! You don't have to break the bank the look fabulous and Brilliant Bridal taught me that! On my wedding day, everyone couldn't stop talking about THE dress and how amazing I looked!!! I felt like a princess and I have Brilliant Bridal to thank for that!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous & Affordable

I started off my wedding dress shopping experience (in Illinois) by scheduling appointments at 3 different bridal stores for me to try on several different styles with my bridal party to help out. Out of the 15-20 dresses I tried on I still had not found the one, but I had a better idea of what I wanted. When I got back to Arizona I went online and started searching dress shops in Phoenix and I found several styles I liked at Brilliant Bridal. I scheduled an appointment and provided them with pictures of the dresses I found in their online gallery. When I got to my appointment unfortunately none of the specific dresses I picked out online were available (their stock is always changing). They gave me some time to look around and then I tried on 3 dresses that they recommended based off of the pictures I provided and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! It was great being able to walk out the door with my dress the same day at such a reasonable price! I received so many compliments on my dress and couldn't be happier with my decision!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 19
    Brilliant Bridal 20
    Brilliant Bridal 21
    Brilliant Bridal 22
    Brilliant Bridal 23

Jordan · Married on 10/27/2018

Make an appointment! Shae was incredible and helped me find the perfect style dress I was looking for!! This place is amazing, and even though I didn't find my dress here I definitely recommend you check them out! They helped me feel amazing about myself in every style I tried on and will definitely send future brides here!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2018

This place is amazing! Kendra was especially wonderful - I had gone to David's and bought an $1800, over-the-top gown that just wasn't me. After weeks of hating this dress, weeks of searching in numerous other bridal shops, I came here. I thought, once again, nothing would be able to beat my original gown. But, I ended up finding something so much more beautiful, simple, and just me, and it was only $600! Kendra was so amazing, friendly, and I can't begin to explain what a help she was - I've been so stress about this and I finally get to truly love my dress!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

It was such a joy to work with Kendra yesterday! She made the experience spectacular and found my dream dress! I would highly recommend Brilliant Bridal to any bride.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Ana · Married on 10/06/2018

I had a phenomenal experience at Brilliant Bridal in Phoenix! My first experience trying on dresses was at a David's Bridal (to mainly try on all of the possible styles, because I wasn't sure what I was quite looking for or what would look good on me) and that appointment was helpful to do just that. I didn't find my dream dress there, but I had a better idea of how to target my search moving forward. I decided to go with Brilliant Bridal because of the reviews for it - they all seemed so positive! I made an appointment for 12/23/2017 (yes, right before Christmas - they were open!!) and I had my MOH and one of my bridesmaids with me to help. Mary was the one that was working with us, and she is defiinetly responsible for my 5 star review - she is truly an amazing person! She sat with us at first to get a better idea of what I was looking for, and then encouraged myself and my bridesmaids to walk through all the dresses and pull the ones that we liked - I think we chose at least 10 to start, and out of those 10, I ended up finding "the one!" and it was great to be able to walk out of the store with my dress the same day. My dress was originally $3,000, BB's price was $1,500 and they were also having a sale around the holidays so any dress that was over $1,000 was automatically $999, so I was able to walk out with my dress with everything at the end of the day at $1,004. That's a steal! I would highly recommend using Brilliant Bridal to find your dress! I can't speak for the Mesa location, but I would imagine they are wonderful as well!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

The ladies at Brilliant Bridal were absolutely the best! After disappointing visits to other shops, I walked in and was surprised at their friendliness and enthusiasm to help. Talyn was fantastic, and I left with my dream dress. They make you feel like a friend rather than just a paying customer

Sent on 05/29/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2018

Wonderful!

Wonderful experience. The consultant I worked with, Kendra, took the time to get to know me and choose dresses that she thought I would like based on feedback throughout the appointment. I bought a beautiful dress and would recommend this shop to a friend.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Hannah at Brilliant Bridal's Mesa location this weekend. She was so sweet and attentive to exactly what I was looking for. Hannah ended up pulling the perfect dress for me made by the designer I was hoping for and I said yes quickly because I could just feel that it was the one as soon as I put it on! I appreciated her enthusiasm and could tell she was invested in making my experience special. I also love the special offers that Brilliant Bridal offers on their facebook page and the incredible value their dresses hold. Overall, I could not have asked for a better experience and I will be recommending Brilliant Bridal to other brides in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2018

I worked with Deborah this last Saturday and she listened to everything I had to say and looked at what would work for my body. She made it possible for me to walk out of there with my dream dress after trying on only 5 dresses! Tears and chills, the whole nine with my experience at brilliant Bridal! I would never go to anyone else if I had to choose my dress all over again!

Sent on 05/06/2018