Bright Set Entertainment Reviews

Bright Set Entertainment 2
  • Miriam

Miriam Beit-Aharon · Married on 07/29/2019

Exceptional

This company is reliable, responsive, and man do they bring the best music around!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Bright Set Entertainment's reply:

Hi Miriam! Thanks very much for your kind review! Reliability, responsiveness, and quality are just a part of the exceptional customer service experience that we strive to provide to each and every client. We are so thrilled to hear that you, not only enjoyed the music, but were also very happy with your entire Bright Set Entertainment experience! Thanks again!

Aubrey Webster · Married on 05/26/2019

Phenomenal

I was so overwhelmed between choosing a band or a DJ but thankfully Cassandra reached out personally to me after I inquired about their services and she helped me choose what was best for me and my fiance based on what we wanted for our wedding. Every single person who I've seen after the wedding has used a synonymous word, "FUN" to describe our wedding. I owe it all to our talented DJ that we went with, all made possible by Bright Set Entertainment.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Bright Set Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the sparkling review, Aubrey! Planning a wedding can certainly be overwhelming! We're so glad that you found our advice helpful when trying to decide between a DJ and a band. Helping our clients figure out what works best for them is part of our job and we enjoy it very much! Glad the wedding was so much fun! Wishing you a Caleb the best!

Lola Merrimack · Married on 11/03/2018

Found us the perfect music!

We used Brightset Entertainment recently to book a band and found them incredible to work with. Cassie brought some great examples of musicians, and really was able to understand the vibe we were going for. I also loved how the samples she had were what they would sound like live, versus studio produced samples. She also was incredibly responsive and professional. I didn't even know where to begin when thinking about the right music and she made the process seamless.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Bright Set Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lola! Thank you for leaving such a beautiful and kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and Joe! We are so pleased to hear that you both had such a pleasurable experience and felt that our professionalism and quick responses helped to make things so seamless for you. We hope to work together again in the future! Best wishes!
  • Janis

Janis · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and consistent

Cassandra gave us multiple music vendors to choose from and delivered exactly what we wanted. Perfectly and on time! She even made sure we had the music we wanted for the reception. Thank you!

Bright Set Entertainment 3
    Bright Set Entertainment 4
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Hi Janis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Bright Set Entertainment! We had a lot of fun working with you and are over the moon that you were so pleased with your experience.

Congrats again to your beautiful daughter, Amber and her new husband, Garrett!

Best,
    Cassandra
    Owner, Bright Set Entertainment

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful sounds

The girls were on time, very nice and played the hour and a half during ceremony and at my cocktail hour. The music was picked by my husband and I and sounded so beautiful. We had two violin players one of which was a student and you wouldn’t think she was because she played with amazing sound!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Bright Set Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thanks so much for your positive review! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day and were so happy that we could customize our package options to fit your budget by including the student performer. Yes, we agree that she is an incredibly talented violinist! Glad you enjoyed both of your musicians. Best wishes to you and your new husband!

Jenny Arndt · Married on 06/19/2009

Exceeded my expectations!

I hired Bright Set to find the entertainment for my event because music is not my forte and I needed to get that piece off of my already full plate! I described to Casey, the owner, the theme of my event and the budget I had to work with, and it was like she was in my head! She went above and beyond to find the perfect, most professional entertainment for my event and even showed up to make sure everything ran smoothly and that my guests were having a good time. Bright Set Entertainment is so much more than just another booking agency. You can tell that they really desire to make your event as successful and worry free for you as possible! I will absolutely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Bright Set Entertainment's reply:

Jenny! What a beautiful review! Thank you so much for your kind words. At Bright Set Entertainment, we truly do strive to exceed our clients expectations. We're so glad that we were able to do that for you and we'd also be more than happy to work together again in the future!

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

Bright Set Entertainmenteas great! My husband and I were so last minute in reaching out because we weren’t sure where we wanted the ceremony. We knew we were cutting it close but Cassandra reassured me that it would all work out and she’d find us musicians and sure enough moments after she sent over the list! She was great, the music was exactly what I envisioned for the church setting! We had a cello and keyboard player and they played modern music from Ed Sheeran, John Legend, and Josh Groban to name a few! We were very happy! Thank you Bright Set Entertainment, y’all were awesome!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Hi Katherine,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! It was an absolute joy working with you and we were more than happy to help with the last minute request. So glad you and your new husband are pleased with our services. I hope your wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Congrats, again!