Bright DeSigns Reviews

Bright DeSigns 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Woodley · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Hire Casey Now!

Casey was absolutely essential in planning my husband and my perfect day. If you are planning a wedding, hire Casey now! My mother and I both had a general idea of what we wanted for my wedding, but with Casey's vision the day turned into a spectacular event. She has an incredible eye for the fine details, which are so critical when executing the most important day of your life. Working with her for 20 months of planning was nothing short of an absolute joy. She worked with all of our vendors on our behalf, which was a huge relief as I was planning our wedding 3 hours away from the QC. As someone who has trouble giving up control and self admittedly, high standards of what the day should look like, I truly could not have been more pleased with Casey's planning and execution. Her intuition in what her clients want and need is incredibly impressive. Even though Casey was simultaneously planning other weddings, I always felt like mine was her first priority, which as a bride, is one of the most reassuring things your planner can do. Leading up to our wedding day, I was completely relaxed because I knew Casey was in control. The day was a masterpiece that could have only been executed by Casey and Matt. If you or someone you know just got engaged, please reach out to Casey. I can confidently say that the best decision I ever made was to marry my husband....hiring Casey comes in a close second!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Amy

Amy Marie Stuart · Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision we made!

We first heard of the "amazing Casey" from a friend of ours, so even before meeting with her I knew she had to be the best. Casey sits and listens to your every hope and dream when it comes to your wedding, for me it happened to be about 2 hours worth. There are truly not enough words to say to express the gratitude I have for her and Matt. Every single detail is paid attention to and cared for. We are so appreciative of everything she did for us and our literally PERFECT day. Matt even wore emerald green (one of our colors) for the setup! Choosing Bright Designs for the first day of the rest of our lives together was the best one. Casey made me feel like the only Bride in the world and shared all moments of excitement with me. Her professionalism is untouched. If there is one piece of advice to give to all of the other couples in search for a wedding planner, it would be to choose Bright Designs!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Bright DeSigns 8
    Bright DeSigns 9
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/21/2019

Top notch amazing wedding planners!

Casey and Matt from Bright Designs were absolutely incredible!! I have been working with them for a year and a half leading up to my wedding, and let me be the first to say that we (mainly my mother) did not make the job easy for them. It also didn't help that we had a bit of a difficult venue to work with, but Casey and Matt were able to pull it off. Casey came up with beautiful design ideas that truly came to life to make the most magical day. Casey was always very quick to respond to any questions or needs that I had, and was always willing to go above and beyond. To top it off, she was also able to help keep me calm leading up to the day! Both Casey and Matt did so much behind the scenes work and the day would not have been as amazing as it was if it weren't for all of their help and expertise. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with them!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Lohr · Married on 09/14/2019

A spectacular experience!

My daughter and I knew Bright Designs was our choice to help us with her wedding the first time we spoke to them at the Bridal Fair and saw their display! Bright Designs was able to bring to reality my daughter's vision for her wedding! Their organization, attention to detail, and intuition about their clients was evident and took away much of the stress in planning a wedding. They put us in touch with and handled our work with other vendors. It was a perfect day in every way and the reception ballroom was just what we had envisioned and more! I would highly recommend them for any event planning you may have!
    You were a jewel to work with and I do not know how we could have done it without you! We got so many many compliments. It was the elegant, traditional, classy look that Sarah wanted.
    Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Vander Hooning · Married on 06/29/2019

best.day.ever.

All I can say is WOW - Bright DeSigns NAILED it. Casey and Matt captured our vision PERFECTLY - we were truly speechless when we walked in for our room reveal. Their creativity, attention to detail, communication and professionalism was spot on. Their willingness and excitement to think outside the box and try something new in a venue they've worked with before meant a lot to both Tom and myself. Casey and Matt are the nicest, most genuine, and hard working humans we know and we feel so fortunate to have worked with them this past year. When I first met with Casey to begin planning, I remember trying to communicate my vision to her. After only a few minutes into our meeting, she knew exactly what we wanted and was able to verbalize my vision better than I could; it was like she was inside my mind. If it wasn't for Bright DeSigns, this past year of wedding planning would have been far more stressful than it was. Their communication with all parties involved in the planning process and level of professionalism was of the highest quality. Their personable nature, kind hearts, and level of excitement and passion for what they do was an added bonus. Bright DeSigns, thank you for your time, effort, and all the hoops you jumped through to make our day the most special and magical day ever. It was a true dream come true. It was truly the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Matson · Married on 06/22/2019

13/10 Best Team!!

Bright Designs is hands down the best wedding designers, planners, coordinators, everything. Going into the first design meeting with Casey we only had a small idea of what we wanted our day to look like, and she was somehow able to take it and turn it into the most amazing wedding ever. It’s obvious from the pictures that she’s a rockstar designer, but she was also always so helpful with any questions that randomly came up. One of the best decisions you could make is allowing Casey and Matt to help plan your special day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Dana Whittemore · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Day Ever

When we first started thinking about our wedding plans, we knew right away that we wanted to work with Casey and Matt with Bright DeSigns. Dreaming of and planning a wedding is never something I was interested in doing on my own. I think we went into our initial meeting with no real vision and very few ideas of what we really wanted. Somehow Casey knew exactly what we wanted, because it was the best wedding ever! Working with Bright DeSigns was one of the best decisions we made. The design was spot on, the execution was perfect, and the way Casey communicated with our venue to make sure everything would work was flawless. We cannot thank Casey and Matt enough for making our wedding day “The Best Day Ever” we would highly recommend working with them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Melissa Mack · Married on 05/18/2019

Dream Day!

Bright DeSigns did an amazing job capturing my Boho-Chic vision and create it into a GORGEOUS design! Casey made the whole wedding planning experience a breeze! I wanted to use peonies from our garden around the head table, but due to the unusually cool spring they were not even close to blooming as they should have been. Casey surprised me and use her OWN peonies that were in bloom around the head table! Amazing! LOVE Bright DeSigns :)

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Bright DeSigns 15
  • Robin

Robin Olson · Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding Day

The Bright Design Team worked tirelessly to make our daughter's wedding beautiful! She had planned an outdoor ceremony, but the weather didn't cooperate. Casey and Matt designed an intimate indoor setting for the ceremony and then flipped the room to seat almost 300 guests for dinner. It was breathtaking and we had so many comments on how wonderful both settings were! Casey paid attention to details that never crossed our minds and was able to connect us with the right vendors. She frequently stayed in touch with us. The Bright Design Team is friendly and so easy to work with! :)

Sent on 10/09/2019

Leslianne · Married on 12/29/2018

Bright Designs is top notch!

Working with Casey and Matt was a great experience and allowed us to truly enjoy planning and creating the perfect wedding for our daughter. With a large guest list we had a lot to keep track of and Casey helped to make sure we were on track with deadlines and decision making. Her professional contacts made communication easy and her attention to detail was evident throughout the day. Thank you Bright Designs!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Bright DeSigns 16

Emma (Bassier) Huddleston · Married on 12/29/2018

Detailed and Caring

Planning a wedding out of state while graduating college, moving twice, landing my first job, and managing a large guest list was a challenge! But Bright DeSigns found the perfect balance in helping my (amazing) mother and I plan my dream wedding. Casey had recommendations every step of the way, and she was flexible as we made the decisions that were right for us. When I walked into the cocktail hour room and the reception room, I was over-joyed! Everything came together beautifully! I'm so glad we choose to involve Casey and Matt in our big day!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Becky

Becky Lorentzen · Married on 11/24/2018

It was a dream come true!

Our wedding day was a dream come true! Working with Casey & Matt Kane with Bright design was an amazing experience! Casey was such a pleasure to work with! Everything was just like I had imagined and I wouldn’t have changed anything! It was literally the perfect day! I am beyond happy with everything and I can’t stop smiling! Thank you, Casey!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hannah Holmes · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful designs and organization from a lovely person

Casey did a great job with our wedding design. It was beautiful and she tailored it to our specifications and requests. It was also so helpful to have her liaise with vendors and remind me when I needed to submit emails, contracts and payments. She made everything to do with the wedding reception go very smoothly. Thanks Casey! :)

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kolby Golden · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

When we first got engaged, my now husband told me about this wedding designer, Casey Kane, that he was friends with growing up and that I needed to check out the Bright DeSigns website. I was completely blown away and knew that Matt and Casey needed to be a part of our big day. From the beginning, they made the process so easy and fun. We decided to do a tent wedding and we knew Casey and Matt were the perfect people to design it because they specialize in tent weddings and the way they can transform a tent is absolutely unbelievable. When the time finally came for the wedding, that is when the two of them really shined. Weather was not at all on our side and we had very strong winds throughout the day. At one point in the afternoon, after everything was set up, the tent company told the Kane’s that there would not be a reception as the tent was literally about to blow down. They took it upon themselves to start calling venues around the area to try to relocate the reception last minute. The tent never blew down and eventually they decided to push everything back an hour based on the weather report and it worked out PERFECTLY. When we finally got to see the tent, we were in absolute awe. You would have never known that there were 30+ mph winds earlier in the day. It was absolutely the most beautiful reception and wedding we’ve ever been a part of and we owe it all to the Kane’s. They go above and beyond and treat you like you’re part of they’re family. They’re the best and we’re so blessed we were able to work with them for our wedding. We absolutely recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Bright DeSigns 21
  • Maggy

Maggy · Married on 10/13/2018

Dream Wedding Became a Reality

As a detailed bride that had a specific wedding vision in mind I cannot thank Casey and Matt enough for bringing my dream wedding to life! We spent a year of planning with the Kane's and through that we had continued communication, constant idea development, and adjusting as needed to search out and find the exact solutions to what we were hoping to have for our wedding. As a type A person I knew that I needed to find a planner that I could trust to execute our plans so that I could enjoy our wedding day and not have to worry. Casey more than delivered that reassurance and I was able to relax and enjoy spending time with my friends and family. When you book with Bright DeSigns you are also becoming connected with top notch vendors and companies. Casey's recommendations for vendors and professionals was a tremendous help and also had a huge impact to our wedding. We worked with the best of the best in my opinion from everything to the venue, catering, photographer, floral, decor, hair, graphic design, DJ, and so many more. That would not have been possible if it weren't for Bright DeSign's networking capabilities and their desire to provide the best quality product to their customers. When Dan and I laid our eyes on the finished design we were left speechless. We received endless amounts of compliments from our guests and we truly had the time of our lives. We can't say thank you enough to Casey and Matt. If you want to have your dream wedding executed and brought to life with less stress then you need to book with Casey and Matt with Bright DeSigns!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

When Nick and I decided to have a tent wedding we just knew we would need a wedding designer/planner. There’s so much that goes into a tent wedding… we wouldn’t have even known where to start without the help of Casey and Matt.
    First of all, let me point out Casey and Matt are two of the nicest people I have ever met. We absolutely love them. They were an absolute joy to work with over the past year. Planning a wedding should be fun and exciting… not super stressful. Bright Designs allowed us to sit back and truly enjoy the planning process as well as the week leading up to the wedding.
    The week of our weddding not only was rain in the forecast, but the temps were not ideal. A high of 56 degrees with rain was what we were up against. And let me tell you Casey had not only a plan A, but a B and a C! She put my racing mind at ease. Luckily, we only needed plan A!
    When I saw our ceremony site, cocktail area, and reception tent… I was speechless. I’m not kidding when I say it was the most beautiful set up I have ever seen! I cannot believe the amount of compliments we are recieving. Everyone was saying… we have never been to a wedding like this, it’s like a fairytale, every detail is perfect! Bright Designs nailed my vision… and actually it was more than my vision. It was more than I ever could’ve imagined.
    So Casey and Matt… thank you again for the millionth time. This day could not have been what it was without your awesome design, spreadsheets, budget, talent, and patience. Thank you for making the first day of the rest of our lives… the best one ever!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Bright DeSigns 30
    Bright DeSigns 31
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 09/29/2018

We are so thankful that we had Bright DeSigns help us execute our wedding vision. We knew we wanted something different and Casey really took the time to listen to our ideas and transform them into a cohesive design. In addition, Casey really help us in securing vendors, since we live out of state. Her relationships and ability to understand our desires allowed us to make the most effective use of our time when we were in the area. Casey ensured that everything the vendors did was focused around the teal/navy/fuchsia color palette and tied together through the geometric design. Seeing everything at the reveal for the first time was an amazing experience, that we wouldn't have had if it weren't for Bright DeSigns, setting up the space. We were pleased with how everything turned out and our guests were amazed by the unique design and appreciated every detail. Thank you Bright DeSigns, our day could not have been was wonderful without you!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Bright DeSigns 40
  • liztrey

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Decision!

Casey was just amazing! Like most people, I hesitated to hire a wedding planner as I felt I could handle it all on my own, but it was the best decision I made. From the beginning Casey was very organized and timely with getting me all the information I needed and she handled EVERYTHING on her end. The best part about hiring Bright Designs was the ease of our wedding day. The day was already hectic and crazy that it was one less thing to worry about. Between arriving late to the hotel, not having a room ready yet for the guys, phone calls left and right, bridesmaid forgetting stuff, kids crying it was all so crazy! Casey and her husband made sure the ceremony, reception and everything in between were nothing I had to worry about. It was the best feeling to just show up to the wedding and have everything look amazing! I still get compliments on how beautiful the wedding was. It was amazing!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot express how thankful we were to have Bright DeSigns help us with our big day. Casey has been absolutely amazing since day one at our first meeting. I knew right when we got engaged that I wanted Bright DeSigns to help us plan our special day. We wanted an elegant rustic theme for our wedding to fulfill both of our styles and she nailed it. Casey truly brought our dream come to life. I have never seen something so beautiful, I cried when we did our reveal at the reception. I can’t thank Casey and Matt enough for everything that they have done for Joe and I. You both helped us make it the best day of our lives. If you are looking for a beautiful stress free day I would highly reccomend Bright DeSigns, they are amazing.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Bright DeSigns 41
    Bright DeSigns 42
    Bright DeSigns 43

Chip · Married on 09/08/2018

I will admit that I was against hiring a wedding planner. Rachel explained to me how much we needed one and I still had my doubts. However from the very first phone call we had with Casey I knew we were in the right hands. She assured us, she would coordinate with vendors and had some great suggetions on who to use.
    Casey honestly made this experience as smooth as possible. She was at times a rock for us, in reassuring us things would be okay, and a fighter for us, when we had a minor dispute with a vendor not quite "getting it".
    We came out of the experience with Casey extremely happy we had her in our corner and more importantly, we have new friends!
    Thank you so much Casey!!!
    Chip and Rachel Foster

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Bright DeSigns 44
    Bright DeSigns 45
    Bright DeSigns 46
    Bright DeSigns 47

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We truly cannot thank Casey enough for planning and designing the absolute best day of our lives! Close friends of ours had used Bright DeSigns for their wedding two years ago - it was stunning - so as soon as we got engaged, Casey was the first one I knew we needed to contact! I have always had a very clear idea for what I envisioned on our wedding day but knew we couldn’t do it alone. From our initial phone call Casey asked fun questions to get to know my fiancé and myself a little better - even asking our favorite snack, which would later be worked into our design in a really unique way! Casey made us feel so special and a top priority throughout the entire process. In addition to that, we were matched with the most amazing vendors as well. From paper products to flowers to photography - we absolutely loved working with everyone!! Our day was truly incredible. We cried as soon as we saw the space because it was so much better than we ever imagined. I’m so grateful for Casey and the whole Bright DeSigns crew, 8/18/18 was the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Bright DeSigns 48
    Bright DeSigns 49

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Our wedding day went absolutely perfectly thanks to Casey & Matt! We couldn’t imagine planning this day without them. We wanted a laid back outdoor cocktail style wedding and Casey made the design come to life perfectly! We got complements all night from guests and venders that have worked weddings in our reception area before that they have never seen a wedding reception as beautiful as ours! :) We would highly recommend Bright DeSigns to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Bright DeSigns 50
    Bright DeSigns 51
    Bright DeSigns 52

Carolyn · Married on 06/30/2018

There are 2 types of brides. Ones who go with the flow, don't have a ton of ideas and need the help of others OR ones who have a strong vision, know everything they want and struggle to give up control...that's me! I knew exactly what I wanted but needed the help of someone to help execute it as my fiance and I were planning this wedding from out of town. In comes Casey from Bright DeSigns. She took my vision and made it even stronger. Every detail, she ironed it out until it was perfect. Her checklist and communication was awesome through every step. Her willingness to meet us anytime we were in town to get things accomplished was so appreciated. We had a budget and she helped us stick to it while being honest with how much things cost. She helped so much with last minute changes and decisions and we could not have done it without her. As we walked into our reception venue, it was something out of a wedding magazine and we couldn't believe it was ours. All of our love and thanks for a beautiful wedding reception goes to Bright DeSigns! Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Casey and Bright Designs! When planning a tent reception, there are SO many things that go into it! Casey helped us figure out what our vision was and she truly made it come to life! She was always sending helpful emails and texts to make sure that everything was going smoothly and help calm our nerves as the big day got closer. Meeting with Casey multiple times through out the planning process was something that helped me know that everything was coming together. As the day got closer, the Step-By-Step guide was SO helpful when making sure that we had all of those last minute details in order. Casey truly made my Pinterest board come to life and made our wedding day absolutely amazing!!! I would recommend Bright Designs to any future bride who is looking for someone to ease their wedding planning, make their vision into a reality, and make wedding planning an amazingly smooth process!! Thanks so much Casey and Matt!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2018

When we decided to have a tent wedding for our daughter's wedding we got in touch with Casey and she listed to all of the ideas and dreams that she had and she helped to create that vision for her and make it come true!! It was a dream reception and we could not have asked for more!! She was always available when we needed to ask questions, make changes, or maybe have a little freak out :). Casey and her husband Matt are the kindest people you will every meet and they made my daughters dreams a reality and I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/02/2018