Bright DeSigns Reviews

Bright DeSigns 7
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Matson · Married on 06/22/2019

13/10 Best Team!!

Bright Designs is hands down the best wedding designers, planners, coordinators, everything. Going into the first design meeting with Casey we only had a small idea of what we wanted our day to look like, and she was somehow able to take it and turn it into the most amazing wedding ever. It’s obvious from the pictures that she’s a rockstar designer, but she was also always so helpful with any questions that randomly came up. One of the best decisions you could make is allowing Casey and Matt to help plan your special day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Dana Whittemore · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Day Ever

When we first started thinking about our wedding plans, we knew right away that we wanted to work with Casey and Matt with Bright DeSigns. Dreaming of and planning a wedding is never something I was interested in doing on my own. I think we went into our initial meeting with no real vision and very few ideas of what we really wanted. Somehow Casey knew exactly what we wanted, because it was the best wedding ever! Working with Bright DeSigns was one of the best decisions we made. The design was spot on, the execution was perfect, and the way Casey communicated with our venue to make sure everything would work was flawless. We cannot thank Casey and Matt enough for making our wedding day “The Best Day Ever” we would highly recommend working with them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Melissa Mack · Married on 05/18/2019

Dream Day!

Bright DeSigns did an amazing job capturing my Boho-Chic vision and create it into a GORGEOUS design! Casey made the whole wedding planning experience a breeze! I wanted to use peonies from our garden around the head table, but due to the unusually cool spring they were not even close to blooming as they should have been. Casey surprised me and use her OWN peonies that were in bloom around the head table! Amazing! LOVE Bright DeSigns :)

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Bright DeSigns 8
    Bright DeSigns 9
    Bright DeSigns 10
    Bright DeSigns 11
    Bright DeSigns 12
    Bright DeSigns 13

Leslianne · Married on 12/29/2018

Bright Designs is top notch!

Working with Casey and Matt was a great experience and allowed us to truly enjoy planning and creating the perfect wedding for our daughter. With a large guest list we had a lot to keep track of and Casey helped to make sure we were on track with deadlines and decision making. Her professional contacts made communication easy and her attention to detail was evident throughout the day. Thank you Bright Designs!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Bright DeSigns 14

Emma (Bassier) Huddleston · Married on 12/29/2018

Detailed and Caring

Planning a wedding out of state while graduating college, moving twice, landing my first job, and managing a large guest list was a challenge! But Bright DeSigns found the perfect balance in helping my (amazing) mother and I plan my dream wedding. Casey had recommendations every step of the way, and she was flexible as we made the decisions that were right for us. When I walked into the cocktail hour room and the reception room, I was over-joyed! Everything came together beautifully! I'm so glad we choose to involve Casey and Matt in our big day!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Becky

Becky Lorentzen · Married on 11/24/2018

It was a dream come true!

Our wedding day was a dream come true! Working with Casey & Matt Kane with Bright design was an amazing experience! Casey was such a pleasure to work with! Everything was just like I had imagined and I wouldn’t have changed anything! It was literally the perfect day! I am beyond happy with everything and I can’t stop smiling! Thank you, Casey!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hannah Holmes · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful designs and organization from a lovely person

Casey did a great job with our wedding design. It was beautiful and she tailored it to our specifications and requests. It was also so helpful to have her liaise with vendors and remind me when I needed to submit emails, contracts and payments. She made everything to do with the wedding reception go very smoothly. Thanks Casey! :)

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kolby Golden · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

When we first got engaged, my now husband told me about this wedding designer, Casey Kane, that he was friends with growing up and that I needed to check out the Bright DeSigns website. I was completely blown away and knew that Matt and Casey needed to be a part of our big day. From the beginning, they made the process so easy and fun. We decided to do a tent wedding and we knew Casey and Matt were the perfect people to design it because they specialize in tent weddings and the way they can transform a tent is absolutely unbelievable. When the time finally came for the wedding, that is when the two of them really shined. Weather was not at all on our side and we had very strong winds throughout the day. At one point in the afternoon, after everything was set up, the tent company told the Kane’s that there would not be a reception as the tent was literally about to blow down. They took it upon themselves to start calling venues around the area to try to relocate the reception last minute. The tent never blew down and eventually they decided to push everything back an hour based on the weather report and it worked out PERFECTLY. When we finally got to see the tent, we were in absolute awe. You would have never known that there were 30+ mph winds earlier in the day. It was absolutely the most beautiful reception and wedding we’ve ever been a part of and we owe it all to the Kane’s. They go above and beyond and treat you like you’re part of they’re family. They’re the best and we’re so blessed we were able to work with them for our wedding. We absolutely recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Bright DeSigns 19
  • Maggy

Maggy · Married on 10/13/2018

Dream Wedding Became a Reality

As a detailed bride that had a specific wedding vision in mind I cannot thank Casey and Matt enough for bringing my dream wedding to life! We spent a year of planning with the Kane's and through that we had continued communication, constant idea development, and adjusting as needed to search out and find the exact solutions to what we were hoping to have for our wedding. As a type A person I knew that I needed to find a planner that I could trust to execute our plans so that I could enjoy our wedding day and not have to worry. Casey more than delivered that reassurance and I was able to relax and enjoy spending time with my friends and family. When you book with Bright DeSigns you are also becoming connected with top notch vendors and companies. Casey's recommendations for vendors and professionals was a tremendous help and also had a huge impact to our wedding. We worked with the best of the best in my opinion from everything to the venue, catering, photographer, floral, decor, hair, graphic design, DJ, and so many more. That would not have been possible if it weren't for Bright DeSign's networking capabilities and their desire to provide the best quality product to their customers. When Dan and I laid our eyes on the finished design we were left speechless. We received endless amounts of compliments from our guests and we truly had the time of our lives. We can't say thank you enough to Casey and Matt. If you want to have your dream wedding executed and brought to life with less stress then you need to book with Casey and Matt with Bright DeSigns!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

When Nick and I decided to have a tent wedding we just knew we would need a wedding designer/planner. There’s so much that goes into a tent wedding… we wouldn’t have even known where to start without the help of Casey and Matt.
    First of all, let me point out Casey and Matt are two of the nicest people I have ever met. We absolutely love them. They were an absolute joy to work with over the past year. Planning a wedding should be fun and exciting… not super stressful. Bright Designs allowed us to sit back and truly enjoy the planning process as well as the week leading up to the wedding.
    The week of our weddding not only was rain in the forecast, but the temps were not ideal. A high of 56 degrees with rain was what we were up against. And let me tell you Casey had not only a plan A, but a B and a C! She put my racing mind at ease. Luckily, we only needed plan A!
    When I saw our ceremony site, cocktail area, and reception tent… I was speechless. I’m not kidding when I say it was the most beautiful set up I have ever seen! I cannot believe the amount of compliments we are recieving. Everyone was saying… we have never been to a wedding like this, it’s like a fairytale, every detail is perfect! Bright Designs nailed my vision… and actually it was more than my vision. It was more than I ever could’ve imagined.
    So Casey and Matt… thank you again for the millionth time. This day could not have been what it was without your awesome design, spreadsheets, budget, talent, and patience. Thank you for making the first day of the rest of our lives… the best one ever!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Bright DeSigns 28
    Bright DeSigns 29
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 09/29/2018

We are so thankful that we had Bright DeSigns help us execute our wedding vision. We knew we wanted something different and Casey really took the time to listen to our ideas and transform them into a cohesive design. In addition, Casey really help us in securing vendors, since we live out of state. Her relationships and ability to understand our desires allowed us to make the most effective use of our time when we were in the area. Casey ensured that everything the vendors did was focused around the teal/navy/fuchsia color palette and tied together through the geometric design. Seeing everything at the reveal for the first time was an amazing experience, that we wouldn't have had if it weren't for Bright DeSigns, setting up the space. We were pleased with how everything turned out and our guests were amazed by the unique design and appreciated every detail. Thank you Bright DeSigns, our day could not have been was wonderful without you!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Bright DeSigns 38
  • liztrey

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Decision!

Casey was just amazing! Like most people, I hesitated to hire a wedding planner as I felt I could handle it all on my own, but it was the best decision I made. From the beginning Casey was very organized and timely with getting me all the information I needed and she handled EVERYTHING on her end. The best part about hiring Bright Designs was the ease of our wedding day. The day was already hectic and crazy that it was one less thing to worry about. Between arriving late to the hotel, not having a room ready yet for the guys, phone calls left and right, bridesmaid forgetting stuff, kids crying it was all so crazy! Casey and her husband made sure the ceremony, reception and everything in between were nothing I had to worry about. It was the best feeling to just show up to the wedding and have everything look amazing! I still get compliments on how beautiful the wedding was. It was amazing!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot express how thankful we were to have Bright DeSigns help us with our big day. Casey has been absolutely amazing since day one at our first meeting. I knew right when we got engaged that I wanted Bright DeSigns to help us plan our special day. We wanted an elegant rustic theme for our wedding to fulfill both of our styles and she nailed it. Casey truly brought our dream come to life. I have never seen something so beautiful, I cried when we did our reveal at the reception. I can’t thank Casey and Matt enough for everything that they have done for Joe and I. You both helped us make it the best day of our lives. If you are looking for a beautiful stress free day I would highly reccomend Bright DeSigns, they are amazing.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Bright DeSigns 39
    Bright DeSigns 40
    Bright DeSigns 41

Chip · Married on 09/08/2018

I will admit that I was against hiring a wedding planner. Rachel explained to me how much we needed one and I still had my doubts. However from the very first phone call we had with Casey I knew we were in the right hands. She assured us, she would coordinate with vendors and had some great suggetions on who to use.
    Casey honestly made this experience as smooth as possible. She was at times a rock for us, in reassuring us things would be okay, and a fighter for us, when we had a minor dispute with a vendor not quite "getting it".
    We came out of the experience with Casey extremely happy we had her in our corner and more importantly, we have new friends!
    Thank you so much Casey!!!
    Chip and Rachel Foster

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Bright DeSigns 42
    Bright DeSigns 43
    Bright DeSigns 44
    Bright DeSigns 45

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We truly cannot thank Casey enough for planning and designing the absolute best day of our lives! Close friends of ours had used Bright DeSigns for their wedding two years ago - it was stunning - so as soon as we got engaged, Casey was the first one I knew we needed to contact! I have always had a very clear idea for what I envisioned on our wedding day but knew we couldn’t do it alone. From our initial phone call Casey asked fun questions to get to know my fiancé and myself a little better - even asking our favorite snack, which would later be worked into our design in a really unique way! Casey made us feel so special and a top priority throughout the entire process. In addition to that, we were matched with the most amazing vendors as well. From paper products to flowers to photography - we absolutely loved working with everyone!! Our day was truly incredible. We cried as soon as we saw the space because it was so much better than we ever imagined. I’m so grateful for Casey and the whole Bright DeSigns crew, 8/18/18 was the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Bright DeSigns 46
    Bright DeSigns 47

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Our wedding day went absolutely perfectly thanks to Casey & Matt! We couldn’t imagine planning this day without them. We wanted a laid back outdoor cocktail style wedding and Casey made the design come to life perfectly! We got complements all night from guests and venders that have worked weddings in our reception area before that they have never seen a wedding reception as beautiful as ours! :) We would highly recommend Bright DeSigns to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Bright DeSigns 48
    Bright DeSigns 49
    Bright DeSigns 50

Carolyn · Married on 06/30/2018

There are 2 types of brides. Ones who go with the flow, don't have a ton of ideas and need the help of others OR ones who have a strong vision, know everything they want and struggle to give up control...that's me! I knew exactly what I wanted but needed the help of someone to help execute it as my fiance and I were planning this wedding from out of town. In comes Casey from Bright DeSigns. She took my vision and made it even stronger. Every detail, she ironed it out until it was perfect. Her checklist and communication was awesome through every step. Her willingness to meet us anytime we were in town to get things accomplished was so appreciated. We had a budget and she helped us stick to it while being honest with how much things cost. She helped so much with last minute changes and decisions and we could not have done it without her. As we walked into our reception venue, it was something out of a wedding magazine and we couldn't believe it was ours. All of our love and thanks for a beautiful wedding reception goes to Bright DeSigns! Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Casey and Bright Designs! When planning a tent reception, there are SO many things that go into it! Casey helped us figure out what our vision was and she truly made it come to life! She was always sending helpful emails and texts to make sure that everything was going smoothly and help calm our nerves as the big day got closer. Meeting with Casey multiple times through out the planning process was something that helped me know that everything was coming together. As the day got closer, the Step-By-Step guide was SO helpful when making sure that we had all of those last minute details in order. Casey truly made my Pinterest board come to life and made our wedding day absolutely amazing!!! I would recommend Bright Designs to any future bride who is looking for someone to ease their wedding planning, make their vision into a reality, and make wedding planning an amazingly smooth process!! Thanks so much Casey and Matt!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2018

When we decided to have a tent wedding for our daughter's wedding we got in touch with Casey and she listed to all of the ideas and dreams that she had and she helped to create that vision for her and make it come true!! It was a dream reception and we could not have asked for more!! She was always available when we needed to ask questions, make changes, or maybe have a little freak out :). Casey and her husband Matt are the kindest people you will every meet and they made my daughters dreams a reality and I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Bright DeSigns exceeded our expectations! We had a vision of what we wanted our day to look like and they made it come to life - even better than we had dreamed of. The day before our wedding, there was a miscommunication with the florist and our main centerpieces weren’t what they were supposed to be. Casey brought it to my attention and assured me that she was going to fix it. I was pretty stressed out and Casey really pulled through in a time of desperation! She went out and replaced all of the centerpieces to what they were supposed to be and went above and beyond. In the end, they turned out amazing - thanks to Bright DeSigns! As you can see by our reactions, we were truly in awe when we had our first look of our reception room. Pictures don’t even do it justice - it turned out breathtaking! I highly recommend Bright DeSigns!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Bright DeSigns 51
    Bright DeSigns 52
    Bright DeSigns 53
    Bright DeSigns 54

Joy · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Casey and Matt was wonderful! We planned a wedding in Iowa City while living out of state and could not imagine pulling it off without them. I was pretty laid back thus it was great to have Casey keeping me on track. She was super easy to get in contact with via phone, text and email and responded right away. We really just wanted to enjoy our weekend and literally had to do no set up! So we could really enjoy our time with our family and friends. The day of went off perfectly and we had so many comments that is was the most beautiful wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Bright DeSigns's reply:

Thanks so much Joy! We loved working with you!!! :)

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Bright Designs is awesome! As soon as I got engaged I made sure that Casey was available before booking with the venue. She is so creative and will take your ideas and bring them to life! She genuinely cares about your event and will plan it perfectly. Casey kept us on track and made me feel at ease during the whole process! She allowed my husband, parents, and me to enjoy the day stress-free. She was accessible and easy to get in contact with via phone, text and email and responded right away. Thanks Bright Designs for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kylie · Married on 05/12/2018

I was so excited to find out that Bright DeSigns was available for my wedding date and knew as soon as I met Casey that we were in good hands! From the beginning, Casey made us feel organized and prepared with easy to follow lists and help with budgeting. She is also a creative genius who can take your ideas and really help you bring them to life! Casey has been our knight in antique gold with floral print armor! She has slayed the obstacles we threw her way and saved us from many headaches! We even decided against a venue 2 months before our wedding date due to unforeseen circumstances and Casey, not only was there as a friend to keep us calm, but also managed to find us a new venue and make everything transition extremely smoothly! I cannot thank her enough for her smooth sailing ideas and organization that got us through a stressful time! On the day of the wedding, Casey and Matt hit it out of the park! It was all so amazing to see our ideas come to life! Every detail was thought out and our guests couldn't say enough about how beautiful everything was! Our ceremony moved locations due to possible rain and they made the new location feel like it was meant to be there all along! Casey and Matt went above and beyond in all fields of their service to us for our wedding and we cannot recommend them enough to all future brides!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Bright DeSigns 55
    Bright DeSigns 56
    Bright DeSigns 57
    Bright DeSigns 58
    Bright DeSigns 59
    Bright DeSigns 60

Bright DeSigns's reply:

Thank you Kylie! You are too sweet. Appreciate your review!

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

I can’t say enough amazing things about this team! My sister booked Casey for her wedding and immediately when I got engaged I did t consider anyone else. Since we live in Kansas City, Casey was amazing at working with all the local vendors in Davenport for us. She had everything lined up and ready to go when we were in town to make everything as seamless as possible. Casey heard out our vision and made it better than we could ever dream. She was amazing at adjusting with alternate ideas and turning a not so great looking venue into one that people RAVED over. Day before and day of she had everything locked down. If something was in the air she would just look at me and say “don’t worry about it, we got this.” I can’t say enough great things about this business. If you’re looking for a stress-free wedding look of your dreams look no further Han BrightDesigns. I wish I could relive that day over and over because of their amazing work!! <3

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Bright DeSigns 61
    Bright DeSigns 62
    Bright DeSigns 63
    Bright DeSigns 64

Bright DeSigns's reply:

Thank you so so much ASHLEY! So appreciate it! We loved working with you both!

Samantha · Married on 04/11/2018

Casey helped us plan our wedding in Iowa City while we were living in California!! She really understood our "vision" and knew exactly who to reach out to make it happen. Her knowledge and relationships with local vendors saved us a lot of time from having to call around to see what was out there.
    The reception space was very much a blank slate and we had reservations about how we could transform it into something unique and special, but Casey and Matt were confident in being able to transform it and they, of course, nailed it! They handled all of the design vendor communication and all of the set up which was incredibly helpful, given the amount that had to be brought into the space. Casey kept us on track throughout the planning and we truly enjoyed working with her! Thanks Bright Designs!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Bright DeSigns 70
    Bright DeSigns 71
    Bright DeSigns 72

Bright DeSigns's reply:

Thanks so much Sam! Loved working with you! :)