Brigalias Reviews

Brigalias 5
Brigalias 6
Brigalias 7

Krystal · Married on 10/22/2011

We had our wedding at Brigalias, but we only had 50 guests so our reception was held at the catering hall behind the deli. Not only was our wedding beautiful, but the food was delicious. Since it was a small wedding the hall provided more than enough room for my guests, and they were suprised by how nice the hall was. I had several guests go back the next morning to get food for themselves to take home. The deli is open so stop in and give them a try, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Shannon Fermane · Getting married on 04/04/2020

3.0

Extraordinary!!!

Katelyn there helped my fiance and I come up with the best venue for our wedding. Can't wait to marry the man of my dreams in an incredible venue.

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • GinaBeana

Gina · Married on 05/12/2012

3.5
      3.5

I had such a wonderful experience with this. Brigalia's offers so much per plate for a really reasonable amount. Everything was included from the chiaverie chairs, cake, centerpieces, uplighting, a cocktail hour and viennese table with a huge variety of food at no additional charg. The location is GORGEOUS and there is so much to take pictures of. Diana, the coordinator, was a great help in getting my final weeks organized. The only changes I would make is that they never work by e-mail, and as a very busy person, e-mail is a must. Also, as my checklist was coming to an end and I tried to call and go over a few things, I was told that they would call me back on their timeline. I don't know if everyone else works the same way, but I really wanted to take care of something when I thought of it and had everything in front of me, since I was so often working by cell phone in the car. The other thing I feel like I need to mention is during the ceremony rehearsal, there was some tension between the officiant and the coordinators. Both parties were wrong, but the one coordinator involved in the back-and-forth came back to where my dad and I were waiting to move in and was very upset and talking about the situation with the other coordinator. I had to try to calm her down, and as a bride 3 days from my wedding, they should have tabled that until after we had gone. Apart from that, the whole experience was wonderful and my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was and how incredible the food was

I actually hope that one of my friends decides to get married there, so I can just go and be a guest!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Bbb · Married on 09/02/2017

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

The Box is pretty meaning the building and grounds. The entreee lacking, kitchen needs help. Hot food on a cold plate doesn't work. My pre packaged filet was cold, green beans were hotter in the field and the Madge's potatoes well lets not go there. Basically the filet was cooked during the wedding ceremony or shortly before.
    I'm a good and beverage professional and this place is lacking, checks been cashed!

Sent on 09/02/2017