Brigalias Reviews

Brigalias 5
Brigalias 6
Brigalias 7

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2012

Fantastic Venue! Great Service, Great Food! It was such a wonderful stress free night, all the staff did such an excellent job.

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • O

Meghan · Married on 03/16/2012

I don't think I will be ever able to say enough good things about Brigalias! There food was so delicious! The venue so beautifully decorated! The outdoor grounds are gorgeous!

We only had our reception at Brigalias, after a church ceremony. The cocktail hour was full of food and many of our guests couldn't believe the amount of food! And we didn't even have the highest tier of food!

The price of their packages is hard to beat as well! There is no price difference between buffet or sit down dinner, which is almost unheard of! The cake is included, in addition to table numbers, centerpieces, gratuities, and taxes. They were also very good about answering my questions! And I had a lot of them! The owner, Tina, takes great pride in her business. She even called me back personally when I had a question about table numbers!

Whenever I mentioned to someone that I was having my reception at Brigalias, they all said the same thing. There food is so good! And for your guests, that is what is usually remembered. The guests won't remember what your first dance song is or what crazy thing the best man said during his speech. Your guests will remember the food! Might as well have it at a place with amazing food then!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Gina · Married on 10/08/2011

I really wish you could rate more than 5s on this. Our wedding was amazing. The staff was amazing they didn't know what they could do for you next. It was a moment we will never forget. Thanks to Tina for giving is the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Pat · Married on 10/07/2011

The venue, staff and food not only met but exceeded out expectations. It's been over 3 weeks since the wedding and guests that we talk to are still telling us what a great time they had! I strongly recommend Brigalia's. Best ever!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Heather · Married on 09/30/2011

I absolutely LOVED Brigalias, from beginning to end. The first day I went there I was in love. The staff is phenomenal! The food is delicious - everyone raved! Scenery is beautiful! The only complaint I have about that day is it went too fast!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

Brigalias was amazing. They were extremely helpful through the whole wedding process. I must have went to the facility 5 times within 2 weeks of my wedding to ask questions and get things correctly set up and every time they confirmed they had everything under control which made me feel more relaxed. The facility, food, waiters, and planner went beyond what I expected the day of the wedding. We had ten times the amount of food I expected. The planner was by my side the entire day to keep me calm and get me whatever I needed. The landscape looked amazing as the sun was setting and all during my ceremony outside. The inside was just as amazing during the reception; Brigalias set the room up just the way I imagined it to be.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2011

We LOVED our wedding and reception at Brigalias. Food and service was amazing! So many people said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! The venue is beautiful. Everything was perfect. Love. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Brian · Married on 08/13/2011

Tina and her staff were amazing! We feel like we truly found a diamond in the rough. We had attended previous events at Brigalia's and absolutely loved the food. We were catered to every minute of our special day and we cannot say enough about the facilities. All of our family and friends are still talking about the delicious food, great service, beautiful grounds and stunning decor. We highly recommend Brigalia's for your wedding day.

Sent on 09/18/2011

Mia · Married on 07/09/2011

We just got married on July 9, 2011. Everything was more than we could ever imagine. The staff and facility were perfect. We've gotten so much positive feedback from our guests. We wish we could do it all over again just to go back there!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Crystal · Married on 07/03/2011

I was so extremely happy with Brigalias!!! They kept to everything I asked for and wanted for my wedding day and then some. They went out of their way to make sure I had the chairs I wanted and that everything went perfectly. Then they surprised me with a wedding gift, they gave me the second room for free!!!! I would recommend Brigalias to everyone who gets married! Thank you so much for my wonderful day!!!
    Oh and I forgot to mention the food... AWESOME!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Marsha · Married on 06/26/2010

I was married here on June 26, 2010 and I cant say enough about the place!! It was more than I could imagine and a very special day! The food was amazing, the grounds and room were gorgeous and we had so many compliments on the wedding! Extremely happy with everything!!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Mallory · Married on 06/19/2010

Tina and George Ann and crew are top notch! The food can't be beaten. Everyone still raves about the food at our wedding! The service can't be beaten nor can the value. Everyone loved our wedding. The Manor is beautiful and spacious. I loved my wedding so much I had Villa do a bridal shower for a friend of mine.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Lashonda · Married on 08/15/2009

I had my ceremony and reception here and I must say by far it was the best decision my husband and I made. The staff went above and beyond to provide excellent service to us and the food was amazing. I still have people telling me how much fun they had and how full they were just from the cocktail hour. The prices were more than reasonable for what they give in the package and as far as being flexible, we changed our wedding day from a Friday to a Saturday and were not charged the additional amount! To top it off, they allowed our guests to pack up some of the food and take it with them! There is no other facility that does that. The facility is so gorgeous and we couldn't stop taking photos. I highly recommend this place to anyone and it is truly a best kept secret.

Sent on 03/22/2013

AnnaMarie · Married on 07/10/2009

We had our reception here- it was amazing!!! They gave us so much high quality food, the service was awesome, and the venue was beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Dana · Married on 06/27/2014

I am so thankful I selected BRIGALIAS to be my vendor for my wedding day, the food is phenomenal, they are efficient and very professional. The way they decorated both my outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour room and reception hall was better then I could have hoped for. My bridal attendant Jessica was with me throughout the entire night and was ready at every moment. I would recommend this place to everyone looking to have a wedding. My wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • Keith

Keith · Married on 08/28/2010

Winslow Manor is a facilty which is part of Brigalia's in Sicklerville, NJ. we looked at so many higher priced facilities and none of them had a decent size dance floor. Winslow Manor had a lot of space so my guests could move around and a big dance floor. The food is awesome and so are the owners. They take time to discuss any concerns and work well with you. I would recommend them to anyone! They made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2010
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Quigley · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Brigalias In Sicklerville NJ

This vender is everything we are looking fir as far as beauty style class and value.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Brigalias 8
    Brigalias 9
    Brigalias 10
    Brigalias 11

Steven · Married on 11/03/2018

Our dream November wedding

Our November wedding at Brigalias could not have gone more perfectly! Diana was helpful along the way, answering all our questions and guiding us through all the planning. We wanted a venue where we could have the ceremony, reception, and photos all on the same site; the grounds at Brigalias are beautiful with many sites for photo setups and the chapel is gorgeous. On the day of, we were well attended by Jessica and the rest of the Brigalias crew. They helped address any issues that arose and helped make the day memorable. They did all the “major” things you’d want from a venue perfectly, but, more importantly, did many little, unexpected things like moving our mums from our ceremony to the reception (something we didn’t even know we wanted!). The crew set up our photos and displays beautifully and made the cocktail room and reception hall look perfect. And our guests could not stop raving about the variety of food available at our cocktail hour and dessert room. We highly recommended Brigalias to any couples looking for a strong “bang for the buck” venue with a crew that will make your day memorable at a beautiful site.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/12/2018

Villa Winslow Manor

We used a smaller location owed by Brigalias. I it was amazing and right in our price range. Diana was a dream to work with. She stayed within our bugdet and made it easy. We wanted the buffet option but set up differently. It worked out perfectly and out guests loved it. The women running the show at Villa was amazing. She made our night. We always had a drink ready and where asked if we needed anyhing a few times that night. We missed our cocktail hour but a tray was set aside for us when we got there in the bridal sweet. I would high recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding day was the best day ever!!!! From my gorgeous chapel to every little detail at reception Brigalias is top notch!! They didn't miss a beat! Jessica and Diana were ahhhmazing!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Brigalias 12

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

Amazing venue they provided so many services the food was amazing and the venue is beautiful . Sometimes it is difficult to get them to return your call but other than that an amazing venue

Sent on 06/01/2014

lindsey · Married on 09/23/2011

A+++ GREAT VENUE! everything went perfect. being able to drop everything off the week before the wedding lessened stress level. they also set everything you need up for you. they are constantly making beautiful changes to the outside, just when u think it couldnt get any better. ALSO, being able to have the wedding OUTSIDE in the RAIN is great! covered pavilion was perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2011
  • LoriCunningham

Lori · Married on 10/09/2009

I love Brigalia's!!!!!! I am so happy I chose to get married there. Every single one of my guests went on and on about how great the food was. I have recently engaged friends that say they are nervous about their own upcoming weddings because Brigalia's put the bar so high with its amazing food. People are still talking about it. I thought the facility was BEAUTIFUL. It was very-well maintained and super clean. Their outside grounds are gorgeous. I was so happy. The only concerns with the facilty are 1. There are no decent hotels anywhere around which made accomodating out of town guests difficult. 2. Tina, the coordinater is very busy and although, she always returns your calls, sometimes it takes a day or two which make for an anxious bride. There is no email contact for quick questions to be answered.

Sent on 01/07/2010
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

3.5

The foods it top notch. The facilities are stunning. My guests are still blown away by the quality and quality of the food during cocktail hour alone. Dinner was amazing. You don’t think you are at a banquet hall. The grounds for pictures are amazing. Our photo could have shot all day with all the choices! The only “minor” issue is slow responses to phone calls and some confusion in communication before hand. The day of went flawlessly.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Brigalias 13
    Brigalias 14
    Brigalias 15
    Brigalias 16

sara · Married on 06/19/2015

3.5

The Brigalias team was wonderful with everything they did for us. They included a lot in their packages with centerpices, card cage, lighting, and menus at every seat. They saved me a lot headache. The only thing I did not like was they did not have sit down tasting and they could of improved the meeting to pick out all the details for the reception. The assistant I had the day of the wedding was awesome; she went above and beyond. She made my day and made me very happy, loved her style.

Sent on 08/31/2015