Brigalias Reviews

Brigalias 5
Brigalias 6
Brigalias 7

Charlotte · Married on 09/03/2016

Brigalias is an absolutely breath taking venue! Their grounds are the best in South Jersey and they have an area for pictures for every setting you can imagine! The food was great tasting and never ending! Everyone raved about how much food there was and how good it was. Some guest thought there was so much food during cocktail hour they didn't think there was gonna be a full dinner, and they included the wedding cake plus a full dessert room! The staff was all incredibly helpful, and our maitre d, Jessica, was the best! She made sure my husband and I always had drinks or food or anything else we could need. I can't say enough good things about this venue!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/27/2016

Fantastic service! Worth every penny. Couldn't ask for a better day overall.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Shayla · Married on 08/07/2016

We got married at Brigalias on August 7,2016. We were referred by a friend who raved about her experience.The experience was beyond amazing from the intial choosing of the venue up until they packed us up and sent us on our happy newlywed way. The outside scenery and the beautiful chapel had me sold. My husband is from Philadelphia, so he really appreciated the replicas of the Love statue and Art museum steps. They made for great photo ops. We loved it so much, that we would randomly find excuses to make trips to visit. We didn't want to go into a ton of debt, so Brigalias various reasonably prices packages caught our attention. Every package comes with a lot. Brigalias is a family owned establishment and they made us feel like family. Any requests or questions were met with sincererity and true kindness. They understand how important this day is. I was told to just trust them and I'm glad I did. Meghan was awesome with taking care all of the initial logistics. The cocktail/reception room was decorated beautifully thanks to Diana. Our guests are still raving about our wedding. They said they ate so much during cocktail hour, that they almost couldn't fit the main course. We didn't even get the most expensive option. Paula was my absolute favorite! If a hair was out of place, she was hunting down my hair stylist to fix it or fixing it herself. She made sure we did not stress whatsoever and that was so important for me. Paula was like my second in command MOH.One of the staff overheard a guest saying how she was vegan and would just eat the sides. He came right out with a vegan option right away.They treated our guests so well. Having those doors open up in the beautiful chapel to see my husband waiting on me was a once in a lifetime experience. When we booked a year in advance, we grabbed one of the last open dates for the next year! I could go on all day about how Brigalias made our wedding day memorable.Brigalias,thank you  again for EVERYTHING!!!- From the Clarks!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Tacha · Married on 08/05/2016

I don't even know where to start. After looking at over 15 wedding venues we decided Brigalias was perfect. We went on two tours with Megan who was friendly and very informative. Through out the whole process leading up to our wedding day 8/5/16 the staff was incredible. Our attendant Paula was the best she was on top of everything, energetic and made sure we had food and drinks near us at all times. She is a person that you can tell loves her job. The food was amazing everyone was raving about the cocktail hour which Paula made sure we had plates ready for us right after the ceremony was over. She even came outside to check on us and bring us drinks while taking pictures. The desserts were amazing as well many different choices which left the guests in awe. They are also very accommodating I wanted to have my wedding start a little earlier and they agreed and even after constantly changing my guest list and table assignments around they all were still pleasant and professional. The best part was being able to drop off all of my decor a few days early and they set EVERYTHING up for us and even packed it all up at the end of the night. It left the bride & groom being able to just enjoy their day. The staff that assisted with the dinner were also friendly and fun. They even came on the dance floor to join the party. The venue is beautiful the chapel is amazing, outdoors and the landscaping is impeccable. It's has been only a week and I wish I could do it all over again at Brigalis it was a perfect day and all my guests are still calling it "the wedding of the year." Thank you to all of the staff!!! Thank you for making a bride have her dream wedding come true!!
    Natacha & Bobby Desmarathes

Sent on 08/13/2016

kim · Married on 07/22/2016

We attended a wedding there last friday! What a beautiful place! i wish to give special thanks to our server Zak!!! He was the most attentive!!!! I wish we tipped him!!! Very hard to find servers that actually CARE to provide the best service they can!

Please extend our gratefulness to him!!! table 2 july 22, 2016
    thanks Zak!

Sent on 07/28/2016

M. · Married on 06/26/2016

From the time we booked Brigalias, we knew we made the right choice. We worked with Meghan and she was amazing. The whole staff was amazing. They took care of everything even though nothing can be 100% perfect we were still satisfied. The chapel is amazing where we had our ceremony. The food until this day, our guests can't stop talking about the amount and how great it tasted. We loved everything and you won't be disappointed if you book with them.

Jean and Melodie 06-26-2016

Sent on 12/20/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

The ladies at Brigalias were fabulous! Megan was so helpful with showing us around and explaining everything included in the packages. Diana was fabulous with decorations as our room looked just as I imagined! I would highly recommend having your wedding or event at Brigalias! Your guests will talk about it for years to come!

Sent on 06/08/2016

CANDICE · Married on 01/09/2016

If you are on the fence about Brigalias...don't be! They literally take care of EVERYTHING! I don't even know where to start. They made our wedding so beyond perfect. They take care of all the little touches thst can really stress out a bride. The food is phenomenal! We even had lobster tail given to us! You get so much for your money there truly isn't a venue like it in the area. The chapel is breathtaking!! I will never forget what it felt like walking down the aisle in that beautiful chapel! The way Diane decorated our cocktail room was just beautiful! I was truly at a loss for words even my husband got filled up when he saw it for the first time! Paula was our bridal attendant and she rocked it! She took care of us..making sure we were well fed, drinks were always in our hands and she even stalked my bridesmaids for a pair of flip flops for me! She was amazing! Also need to shout out to Jen for taking care of the bridal party, she hooked us up with champagne when we really needed it! She was so sweet and attentive !! And last shout out goes to Mr. Mike at the bananas foster station, he was so friendly my nieces loved him! I could go on and on! I'd recommend anyone to Brigalias !

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • User5620505 · 2+ years ago

BEAUTIFUL FROM BEGINNING TO END!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Absolutely amazing site. Bridal attendant Jen was phenomenal. This place keeps your wedding running smoothly no matter what. And AMAZING food!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2015

I can't say enough amazing things about Brigalia's, from the day I stepped foot inside the door to tour the building first of all it is completely stunning and you're in complete awe looking around the property. We then met Megan who was such a sweetheart and helped with everything I had questions on. You receive so much for what you pay for and the quality of their service and food is absolutely amazing. I would love to relive my wedding everyday because of Brigalia's. I get compliments about how stunning the venue was and how incredible the food was. Such an amazing place, look no more Tina, Diana, Megan & Gina are all fantastic.

Sent on 10/18/2015

I absolutely have no worries after booking at brigalias! Chapel is just breathtaking- no other venue has anything like this. The grounds are great and amazing for pictures (I'm a photographer so that's a big deal for me). The staff has been amazing- I brought back literally all of my close friends and family (half were on the same day I was so excited) before I made my decision and the girls in the office seemed to put me at ease and make this decision an easy one! The food is just amazing and they include so much decor and other complementary things at no additional charge it's unreal! The owner seems great and the person who toured us (Megan) was so informative and made sure to be very specific on everything they have to offer- such a doll!!! I saw one bad review on here but cannot say I understand their complaints- I've already recommended 2 of my friends here :)

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Celine

Celine · Married on 08/22/2015

We love working with Brigalias! From beginning up until now we have not been disappointed and we cannot wait to celebrate our big day there! Its such a beautiful venue and great if you need a ceremony site as well like us. All our vendors have said they love working with them and were all too excited to do business with us just based off them being our venue. You will not regret choosing them!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Angela · Married on 08/14/2015

OMG!!! Best place ever to get married!! I don't even know where to start because everything was so Beautiful! From the moment my husband and I went to check out the venue we feel in Love with everything. From the chapel to the reception room and the grounds are just absolutely amazing. The staff and everyone there are amazing and help you with anything you need along the way. The prices are great for everything that they include and offer. There were no hidden cost like most places. Everything they said was up front. I didn't have to worry about centerpieces, table numbers, card cage, decorations or up lighting because all of that was included. The food was beyond amazing and all of our guests still keep telling how great the food tasted. Our guests loved the cocktail hour and told us how much food was offered. The dessert room was out of this world and just looked absolutely beautiful. Everything that day was just breath taking. The way they decorated and did my bridal was just stunning. I loved the fact that the grounds are so gorgeous and breath taking that I didn't have to spend time going anywhere else to take pictures. We did our ceremony and everything there which was so convenient for our guest. My bridal attendant Gina was amazing the day of, she was there every step of the way making sure I had everything I needed. Even making sure that my glass was never empty! Great job to Megan, Gina and Diane.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Summer · Married on 07/25/2015

Best part of our wedding was the reception. Tina and her team is amazing. The landscaping was beyond compare. My pictures are beautiful (I used Perfect Day Photography who said, "ever picture turns out perfect here") The value we received for our food was much better than other area places. I could not have imaged a wedding anywhere else. We went back out at night and took more pictures and even at night the landscaping was beyond amazing. I feel like the place is so nice it's like getting pictures in Europe or something.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Kristi · Married on 07/19/2015

I couldn't have been happier with our wedding on July 19th. I cannot say enough good things about Gina who was with us the entire day. She was amazing and helped us with everything. My sister's dress would not zip, so they entire staff came to assist. It took hours and they finally got her into her dress!! All of my guests said that this was the best wedding that they have ever been to. Most of them live in the area but have never been to Brigalias. They said there was so much food during cocktail hour and dessert. Also the unique stations put it over the top! I highly recommend Brigalias and made the entire wedding planning process so easy. Thank you!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Johanna · Married on 04/24/2015

I cannot use enough words to describe how awesome Brigalias is. My mother told me about them because she had their food before, and said it was very good. My mom, fiance (now husband) and I decided to go there and check it out, and I w

Sent on 05/07/2015

Everything was beautiful and delicious and wentertainment so smoothly.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

We had the time of our lives!!!!!! Hand down my husband and I could not have picked a better venue to have our wedding. Brigalias was our first venue we saw and we were blown away. We wanted to look at some other places before we made our choice. Honestly, no one can compare to Brigalias and we knew this was the place when we walked in to meet with Tina! Everyone in the office were the nicest and cooperative ladies. They really puts us at ease and we knew we had nothing to worry about. Our ceremony was in the new chapel, unbelievable inside. It is unlike any place I've ever seen. Our bridal attendant Jenn was outstanding. She took care of everything. She got us drinks, food, keep us in check with what was next at the reception. Our wedding was a month ago and our guests are still calling to tell us our wedding was the best they have ever been too. The food was amazing and the candy bar was like a kids playground! I would highly recommend adding that into dessert. You will not be sorry! Brigalias and all the staff made our wedding dreams come true and we thank you so much. It's a day we will never forget!!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Jill · Married on 11/07/2014

From our very first visit to our big day, everything was great. We mainly worked with Megan and Diane, but every staff member we got to talk to was great.
    On our first visit, we got a full tour and details about all the possible reception packages. Megan took her time with us and answered all of our questions. Many other venues we visited seemed to rush us in and out and got annoyed by my questions and note taking, but not Brigalias.
    We had lots of questions and they were always friendly and provided lots of answers. We got to pick our three dinner entrees, salad, two beer choices for the open bar, and sides for our buffet dinner. A great plus to Brigalias is that they include a cake that you get to pick out (a very delicious cake from Potito’s Bakery!).
    At our reception, we walked in and were amazed. It was a perfect mix of the decorations I provided and Brigalias’ own personal touches. Our sweetheart table, cake table, gift table and welcoming guest book table were all set up immaculately. I loved the lights and sparkly elements to our sweetheart table. We fell in love with it right away because even without our own decorations and special touches, it looks amazing on its own. The tables were set up beautifully and the centerpieces were large, artifical flowers, but they didn’t look fake or gaudy at all (you could substitute your own if you wanted to). The staircase and couch area looked like something out of a 5 star hotel / movie scene. We had our own bridal party “getting ready” area at the top of the stairs. Our guests were “Oooing” and “Ahhhing” the whole night.
    I can’t say enough about the outside photo area. The Philly love sign was our wedding theme, so the replica was perfect. We loved “jumping” on the art museum stairs replica, the beautiful gazebo, carriage, etc. It was nice to know we could go to Brigalias for photos right after our ceremony and not have to run all over town.
    I would recommend Brigalias to any couple getting married.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Amy · Married on 10/17/2014

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Brigalias. It started in the planning stages when I was wowed by what was included in my package compared to other venues. Many of our guests thought the reception cost a lot more than it did. Everything is truly over-the-top. The immaculate grounds are perfect for any photos you have in mind. We did not get married in the chapel, however we took photos in there because it is a spectacular backdrop. Our room was newly renovated with the addition of a gorgeous staircase and up-lighting. The food is out of this world...from the cocktail hour, to multiple courses at dinner, to an entire dessert room. Our guests can't stop talking about the food! The cherry on top was the superb service that helps take stress away from your day. Brigalias has a ton of decorations for any theme and even incorporated our own decorations, plus they packed up everything we brought and put it in our car at the end of the night. Our maître d' was there for us start to finish and we never had to ask for anything. I would recommend Brigalias to any bride-to-be. Book now because the dates fill up fast!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Katie · Married on 10/10/2014

Loved everything about them! Wish I could do it all over again :)

Sent on 02/11/2015

Erica · Married on 10/05/2014

Our wedding at Brigalias was amazing. The staff was incredible. All of the ladies, Rose Marie, Megan, Lauren, Diane and most definitely Jennifer were all so very helpful and accommodating to all of our needs.

Brigalias preferred vendors such as Potitos bakery in Philadelphia made our cake taste as good as it looked. The preferred DJ Chris had our guests on the dance floor all night which was exactly what we were looking for.

The food was fabulous and tasty and the service was exceptional.

The newly built chapel where we had our wedding was breathtaking and the great landscaping made for awesome photographs.

We were so pleased to have had our wedding there and would most definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Christina · Married on 09/26/2014

This was the most beautiful place ever!!!!! The staff was extremely on point, the food amazing, and everything went so smooth. I wouldn't have changed anything.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Carrie · Married on 09/26/2014

Our wedding at Brigalia's was AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about them. They went above and beyond my expectations. From our first visit to the end of our wedding, everyone was so easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests. The food was incredible and there was soooo much to choose from. My guests are still raving about the food over a month after the wedding. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and we have amazing pictures from our special day. Deanna, the wedding planner/decorator did an amazing job decorating our cocktail hr room and reception room. Our bridal attendant, Jenn, was wonderful and made sure our day went flawlessly. Everyone was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better day. A few of my friends have said when they get married they are definitely going to have their wedding there... and I hope they do because I can't wait to go back!

Sent on 11/03/2014