Brigalias Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 02/05/2022

Perfection

Brigalias is the best there is. They were the first of many venues we had toured, and no other place came close to them including some of the more exclusive venues in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area. The amount, variety, and quality of food Brigalias provides is unbelievable. Cocktail hour and the desserts were meals in themselves. The main dinner was phenomenal, on par with some of the higher end restaurants we have been to. We added on the food truck at the end of the night which our guests loved and raved about as they exited the wedding. The venue itself is nothing short of elegance and class. We had our ceremony in the chapel and reception in the grand ballroom. The chapel is stunning. The entire building was designed and built for weddings, with details down to tiles lined up to mark your place at the alter. The grand ballroom truly is grand. Even after visiting Brigalias several times before the wedding, the ballroom will leave you in awe when you enter it. The grounds are stunning no matter the weather or season. We were married during the coldest and windiest time of the year and we still loved utilizing the outdoor grounds for photos. They have options for every style couple (chapel, ballrooms, barn, outdoor pavilion) and will accommodate any requests. The staff, specifically Dianne, Rosemary, and Kathleen, work incredibly hard to make sure your day is perfect. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and accommodated every detail we had throughout the whole day. Overall, we had the wedding of our dreams. Many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We could not be happier with our choice and we would recommend Brigalias to anyone looking for a luxury, all inclusive wedding venue.
    Jamie S. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing! Must see!

They truly care About making your day special and all about YOU! They take good care of you and am so happy I chose Brigalias to marry my best friend!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie C. Married on 11/26/2021

AMAZING!! Everything was perfect!

**update**

We had our wedding here on 11/26/21. Everything was perfect, they are organized from start to finish. My assistant made sure I knew where to be, that we ate, and that everything was taken care of. Guests raved about the food at cocktail hour, the crab cake dinner and bacon filet were also hits. Everything went exactly as planned and we danced all night. They provide decor and allowed us to add in out own elements, everything was set up perfect, I can not say enough good things . . I would tell everyone to have their wedding here . . what you get for the price is beyond expectations. Thank you to everyone for making our day perfect!

We have our wedding booked for Nov 2021. We have asked about rescheduling for any reasons due to COVID and were assured if needed we could and that it is in our contract as well. We asked to alter the package to have less courses and it wasn't an issue, they are also adding select beers to our open bar . . we cant wait to be married here. I will update my review after the wedding.
    Holly F. Married on 11/19/2021

Ferrari and Field wedding. November 19, 2021

The venue is elegant in every way. The staff was so accommodating. They especially cater to the parents of the bride and groom and the wedding party. The cocktail hour was exceptional as was the reception. There was nothing left out. We were 100% happy and our guests complimented everything about the day. Food was plentiful and delicious. Thank you and we highly recommend this venue.
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 09/20/2021
    We are so excited to have booked Brigalias for our wedding on 9-12-2020!!! The grounds, the chapel and ballrooms are amazing! The amount of food is beyond anything I could have hoped for for my wedding with a very reasonable price too! But the best part if the staff - Tina and Diana already feel like family! Can't wait to have our wedding at Brigalias. Don't wait they are booking up fast for 2020 already! Call for a tour!
    Genevieve Married on 08/22/2021

Highly recommend!

One of the best decisions I have ever made was to have my wedding at Brigalias! I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Because of them, I was able to have the perfect wedding day that I have always dreamed of. They were able to make every single detail and vision I had come to life. I love that it is a family owned business and is very reasonably priced compared to other venues. Everyone we worked with through the planning process was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with. They are just so knowledgeable, organized, and easy to work with. My husband and I had to change out wedding date several times due to covid, and each time, Brigalias was more than accommodating and willing to work with us. Throughout the planning process, I called the office many times as questions came up. Every single time, they were so patient, informative, and willing to answer all of my questions. Not to mention, Brigalias is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever been to. They have done so many upgrades recently and it is just stunning. The food is also unbelievably good and many of my guests told me that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. Thank you so much, Brigalias, for making my wedding day absolutely PERFECT. We could not be happier with our decision to have our special day with Brigalias and would highly recommend!!
    Aminah H. Married on 05/14/2021

Wedding venue

Everyone is BEYOND pleasant at Brigalias, not to mention the entire place is stunning. They go above and beyond to make sure you have the wedding that you want. I had Paula as my attendant and she is phenomenal! I definitely recommend having your wedding at Brigalias.
    Cassie B. Married on 04/03/2021

Ten gold stars if i could!

It took me two weeks to do the review because I just do not know what to say...which says alot in itself...lol

We got married in the chapel and had our reception in the Grand Ballroom at Brigalias on Sunday, 2/13/22.

I walked in looking for a venue, crying and upset, because I had already planned our wedding once, then then pandemic happened and my original venue went out of business 6 months before our big day! From the moment I walked in, I knew I found our place. My tears changed from sad and disappointed to happy and excited!
    Through the entire process, Every single person I dealt with at Brigalia's was personable, courtesy, excited and happy for us, and truly cares about their clients and their big day. Our wedding was a huge success because of the ENTIRE team at Brigalia's! They work together to make it all happen. Not only is the place absolutely gorgeous, but the food is incredible! You get a TON for your money and peace of mind knowing it's all under control! This is by far the best wedding venue around hands down! I HIGHLY recommend!!! Bravo 👏 to the entire team at Brigalia's for going above and beyond for not only making me and my groom happy, but every single guest! A HUGE THANK YOU!!!❤️
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 07/23/2020

Unbelievable food

We had our wedding here and words can't even describe how amazing it was. The grounds are absolutely beautiful for pictures. Everything was perfect from the time we arrived to the very end. Lisa was our maitre d and was absolutely fantastic. She made sure everything went smoothly, that we ate and made sure we never had an empty drink. On top of the beautiful decor and friendly attentive staff, the food was unbelievable. The cocktail hour and dessert reception was more than anything I could have imagined, from bananas foster to s'mores to a popcorn machine to a cheesecake station. We had an amazing night and I would highly recommend this venue.
  • User2599983 1+ year ago
    What can I say, other than having my wedding at Brigalias was a no-brainer. Its amazing how such a great place is known mostly through word of mouth, which was how I had initially heard about them. Great reviews from friends and good food was the initial reason my (then) fiancé and I scheduled a tour with Brigalias; however, it was the incredible things they have included in their packages, reasonable price, and the comfortability we felt leaving afterwards that made us book almost instantly. Meghan was amazing. Im positive I bugged her more times than she would have liked, but she was so sweet, answered every since question i could come up with, and reassured me there was nothing Brigalias couldn't accommodate for- and there was no let down in that department!! From our first tour with her to our wedding day, she- along with Diana, Tina, Rose Mary, and Paula- made our day incredible!! Diana decorates everything beautifully, and if you just "trust her" as she says, you won't be disappointed! I didn't have to worry about a thing and figured out a way to have everything covered! The owner, Tina, surprised us with more cocktail hour food and desserts than I could imagine- my guests are still raving about it. Im lucky enough to have friends getting married here next year, so happily looking forward to enjoying a wedding as a guest instead of the host! You will not regret choosing Brigalias for your reception, I can guarantee that!
    Mb Married on 05/12/2020

Incredible venue with amazing service, staff and food!

Honestly the staff felt like family by the time the event took place. An amazingly beautiful event that took place entirely outdoors in the stunning new pavilion. Fantastic!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 12/07/2019

A dream come true

It was amazing if anything even went wrong i didn’t even know .. from the little details to the big ones everything was just perfect !! A little girls dream that becomes real your wedding day ! Paula was amazing!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful!

The first word that comes to mind when thinking about my wedding at Brigalias is amazing!! Starting from the beginning, once you get the chance to observe their venue it’s hard to find anywhere else that compares. After booking with them a year or so out, they made every step along the way so easy. The night of our wedding they did such a spectacular job! The guests had only the most positive things to say about their new grand ballroom, chapel, and decor. Everything was so beautiful! The guests were raving about how delicious the food was, and also how many options there were for cocktail hour, buffet, and desserts. On the day of the wedding, the bridal attendant, Jess, was the most helpful person ever! She truly went above and beyond. She made us a plate for cocktail hour and dinner time for us to enjoy during the wedding. She then gave us many desserts to take home. During the wedding she made sure we were everywhere we needed to be at the right times. She even was quick on the ball to make me a makeshift garter after I left mine at home. This place is the real deal. Everything runs very smoothly the day of the wedding and the employees work very efficiently! I will recommend getting married here to anyone and everyone!
  • Patricia
    Patricia D. Married on 09/27/2019

Brigalias is the best wedding venue!

It’s a family owned venue that treats you like family and your wedding will come out better than you dreamed off. You don’t need to go anywhere else for pictures cause the place is beautiful. The staff is great ! One of bridesmaids dress ripped and Paula fixed the problem. Everyone was awesome. I absolutely loved my wedding at Brigalias!!!
  • Z
    Zalak Married on 08/10/2019

Dreams do come true

I dont know where to start - working with diana, kaitlyn and the team was an amazing experience. They make you feel like you are a part of their family.
    We had a cultural wedding here - 2 events with over 200 people. They acknowledged our rituals/process and worked with us to accommodate our needs. We had a lot of little details/logistics and they were on top of everything and delivered what they promised!!

Their prices were reasonable compared to other venues in the area. The quality was top-notch. The pictures dont do justice how fabulous and well-maintained the grounds are. We couldnt stop taking photos :) My husband and i miss visiting Brigalias grounds and talking to one of the most generous staff! So happy that we went with Brigalias.
    Nancy F. Married on 04/20/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Our daughter and son in law married on December 18, 2021, and Brigalias was perfection!! From the first moment meeting with Diana to select the date and throughout the entire process of planning we could not have asked for anything more! There was no detail or question too trivial. We hosted 292 people. We chose the platinum package which included everything beyond the imagination. The hor 'dourves during the cocktail hour, the main entrees and desserts reigned supreme! The food was simply fabulous and our guests still rave about it! Lisa, was our daughter and son in law's bridal attendant. She couldn't do enough for them.!! She made sure that they ate and had some quiet time before the cocktail hour ended and the dinner and dancing began. Lisa was very inclusive. She kept us all apprised of every detail planned for the evening and was so helpful until the very end of the evening in helping me pack up all of our things. Cannot say enough about Rosemarie! No request great or small was ever too much to ask for. We added the food truck to the end of the evening for our guests departure which Rosemarie personally manned and she was so fun and engaging with our guests. I can honestly say every request was delivered upon!! Since it was a winter wedding, we wanted a winter wonderland vibe. Gail, their artistic person, decorated the venue so beautifully. The rooms all sparkled and glistened. And we need to give a special shout out to our girl, Diana, Director of Sales. Diana was so wonderfully kind and patient with all of our questions and requests. On the day of the wedding, both she and Rosemarie worked behind the scenes making sure everything flowed seamlessly. After our guests left and we were packing up; both Diana and Rosemarie came over to me to make sure everything was perfect. The celebration was everything and even more than what we ever envisioned!! Our son and daughter in law also had their reception there 6 years ago. We LOVED it then and LOVED it just as much, NOW!! Brigalias never disappoints!!
  • Maura
    Maura D. Married on 12/15/2018

Our Guests Say It Was The Best Wedding Ever

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at Brigalias in their Camelot ball room on Saturday 12/15/18. It was amazing. I can not say enough wonderful things about our wedding. Countless amount of guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Paula, our maitre D for the day, was absolutely flawless. She knew what my husband and I needed before we even did! She also made sure our parents and siblings were well taken care of too. She was like J.Lo in "The Wedding Planner" pulling things out of her pockets to fix anything that came up whenever needed! The food was AMAZING. The cocktail hour was phenomenal. Everything was so tasty. The main course, which was a buffet, was delicious. We highly recommend doing buffet style. It left SO much time for dancing and our guests LOVED eating a bit of everything and being able to get seconds & thirds!!! The dessert room was insane to say the least. Our guests were stunned walking into a room filled with a waffles and ice cream station, a bananas foster station, a popcorn station, a s'mores station, FULL cakes, and so much more. We also opted to do the food truck at the end of the night as favors, which was AMAZING too!!! The venue is so beautiful, clean, and romantic! We wish we could re-live this day ALL OVER AGAIN. You should definitely visit Brigalias and book your wedding with them!
    Deborah Married on 12/08/2018

Such an amazing night!

We had our wedding on Dec 8 18 at Brigalias and we couldn't be happier how it turned out. The staff was amazing throughout the entire process from our first meeting through pick up the morning after. Tina Diana and Kaitlyn were great though the process and worked with whatever we needed to make our day special a d were so accommodating the day of to make it so stress free. We are so happy with the decision we made for our special day. Our guests enjoyed every aspect of the facilities and were so impressed with the food and staff. Do yourself and favor and if you are thinking of booking with Brigalias just do it, you wont regret it.
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 12/01/2018

Brigalias is absolutely amazing!

Brigalias is absolutely amazing! We fell in love with the venue in 2017 when we got a recommendation to visit. A beautiful venue, a hidden gem as we like to say! Tina and Diana welcomed us with open arms and everyone works fabulously to get to know you to create a beautiful ceremony / reception. It is truly amazing how much time and effort is put into each wedding to personalize it all for the bride and groom. My husband and I got married 12/1/18 and we are so grateful for everything Brigalias provided and for everyone that has helped us along the way. We received OUTSTANDING reviews from family and friends on literally everything! The grounds, the chapel, the food, the hors d'oeuvres (don't get me started on the hors d'oeuvres!) THE DESSERT, the ballroom, just amazing! Paula was our wedding day attendant and WOW is all we can say! We met Paula at the rehearsal and from that moment, all stress was put aside and we knew she would make our wedding perfect! Yes she did! We had some florist complications and Paula sprung into action fixing all issues and finding efficient solutions. Paula made sure we ate, drank, and had a great time! Yes we did, the greatest day ever! With Paula's assistance, there were no worries in the world. Paula is a true example of an over the top amazing wedding day attendant! We can't thank you enough, we love you Brigalias!!
  • FutureMrsFilip
    Samantha Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I literally cannot express how grateful I am that I picked Brigalias as my wedding venue. All of the staff went over the top to make sure my day was extra special. They were always pleasant every meeting and phone call. Special thanks to Tina, Diana and Paula!! They all made my day so perfect. Besides the wonderful staff, the venue is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. The reception hall, chapel, the love sign, the art museum steps, multiple water fountains the list goes on and on. And the food! Omg the food is delicious. There is such a variety in the cocktail hour food like I’ve never seen before. The dinner was amazing. I had the filet wrapped in bacon and my husband had the stuffed shrimp with crab meat. Both were flawless. Then you have the Venetian hour. This is definitely the icing on the cake. You have every dessert you can ever imagine. Again I can not put into words how amazing Brigalias is!! Just book this wedding hall. It is perfect!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 07/20/2018
    EVERYTHING about our planning and wedding day was absolutely wonderful. Between our initial appointment to our final send off, dealing with Brigalias staff was seamless and easy. Tina, Diana, and Kaitlyn were a dream to deal with and helped us build our perfect day. The day of was seamless and enjoyable---Jessica, our day-of coordinator, took over and made sure we didn't have to worry about anything but having a great time. Brigalias made a wonderful day for us and we could not say enough wonderful things about our experience. Thank you to everyone at Brigalias, for making our day so special and one that our guests will never forget!
    Terry Married on 06/08/2018
    Really went over the top, performed an amazing job. Made the entire process stress free and painless. The chapel, grounds, and wedding hall are just amazing. The staff Brigalias truly cares about you and your big day. Simply said, they make dreams come true.
    Lisa A. Married on 06/02/2018
    My husband and I were married at Brigalias on June 2, 2018. This venue, the staff, and especially the owners are the epitome of class, elegance and professionalism. From the day that we booked, we knew we were working with a class act company. We scheduled an official visit and the moment we walked in the door, we were both in awe, the rooms and grounds were beautiful. We immediately knew this was the place for us. So, we sat down with Tina to discuss prices and dates; there was a small issue with the date that we wanted. Tina worked with us to ensure that we got this date and still stayed within budget. We booked on the spot! We knew there was no need to visit any more venues. No others were going to be able to beat the beauty and quality we would get at Brigalias. Over the next two years, every phone call I made with questions was met with professionalism and kindness. The staff’s main goal was to ensure that our wedding day was everything that we wanted. We attended an event that allowed us to taste all of the food that would be offered at our wedding and were amazed at how everything was delicious. Six weeks before the wedding, we met with Diana for a food and decorations consultation. Not only did she make everything extremely easy, but she made wonderful suggestions to ensure all aspects of the day would be absolutely perfect. The night of our rehearsal, we met our coordinator, Paula, who was an absolute godsend. Everyone needs a Paula in their life. She made sure she knew exactly the way we wanted our day to go and executed everything flawlessly. She even made suggestions during the rehearsal that made things flow more efficiently. We had no reservations handing over the reins to here and allowing her to run the show; which she did with grace. The day of our wedding, neither my husband nor I had a single worry. They decorated the cocktail hour and reception hall beautifully with the decorations we provided along with everything we decided on with Diana.
    Gina Married on 05/27/2018
    We got married this past May. I cannot begin to express how much I love everyone here!! From when we had our first meeting to the very end!! Brigalias felt like family to us!! They are all amazing and so friendly and welcoming!! They truly made you feel like they cared just as much as you did. Even though it rained I still had my ceremony outside and it was absolutely beautiful. I still have guests tell me how beautiful everything was! From cocktail hour to dinner and desserts!! Everyone loved that we choose to do the exit cart after the reception was over. I am so happy I choose this venue!!!! I truly had my dream wedding xo
    Jasmine Married on 05/04/2018
    The staff was wonderful! Everyone came up to us at the end and said the venue was beautiful! The cocktail hour was great!