Brigalias Reviews

110 | Sicklerville, NJ

110 Reviews for Brigalias

Jamie Silpe · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Amazing! Must see!

They truly care About making your day special and all about YOU! They take good care of you and am so happy I chose Brigalias to marry my best friend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Maria · Getting married on 09/12/2020

We are so excited to have booked Brigalias for our wedding on 9-12-2020!!! The grounds, the chapel and ballrooms are amazing! The amount of food is beyond anything I could have hoped for for my wedding with a very reasonable price too! But the best part if the staff - Tina and Diana already feel like family! Can't wait to have our wedding at Brigalias. Don't wait they are booking up fast for 2020 already! Call for a tour!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • User6582403

What can I say, other than having my wedding at Brigalias was a no-brainer. Its amazing how such a great place is known mostly through word of mouth, which was how I had initially heard about them. Great reviews from friends and good food was the initial reason my (then) fiancé and I scheduled a tour with Brigalias; however, it was the incredible things they have included in their packages, reasonable price, and the comfortability we felt leaving afterwards that made us book almost instantly. Meghan was amazing. Im positive I bugged her more times than she would have liked, but she was so sweet, answered every since question i could come up with, and reassured me there was nothing Brigalias couldn't accommodate for- and there was no let down in that department!! From our first tour with her to our wedding day, she- along with Diana, Tina, Rose Mary, and Paula- made our day incredible!! Diana decorates everything beautifully, and if you just "trust her" as she says, you won't be disappointed! I didn't have to worry about a thing and figured out a way to have everything covered! The owner, Tina, surprised us with more cocktail hour food and desserts than I could imagine- my guests are still raving about it. Im lucky enough to have friends getting married here next year, so happily looking forward to enjoying a wedding as a guest instead of the host! You will not regret choosing Brigalias for your reception, I can guarantee that!

Sent on 05/08/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/07/2019

A dream come true

It was amazing if anything even went wrong i didn’t even know .. from the little details to the big ones everything was just perfect !! A little girls dream that becomes real your wedding day ! Paula was amazing!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Evans · Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful!

The first word that comes to mind when thinking about my wedding at Brigalias is amazing!! Starting from the beginning, once you get the chance to observe their venue it’s hard to find anywhere else that compares. After booking with them a year or so out, they made every step along the way so easy. The night of our wedding they did such a spectacular job! The guests had only the most positive things to say about their new grand ballroom, chapel, and decor. Everything was so beautiful! The guests were raving about how delicious the food was, and also how many options there were for cocktail hour, buffet, and desserts. On the day of the wedding, the bridal attendant, Jess, was the most helpful person ever! She truly went above and beyond. She made us a plate for cocktail hour and dinner time for us to enjoy during the wedding. She then gave us many desserts to take home. During the wedding she made sure we were everywhere we needed to be at the right times. She even was quick on the ball to make me a makeshift garter after I left mine at home. This place is the real deal. Everything runs very smoothly the day of the wedding and the employees work very efficiently! I will recommend getting married here to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Done · Married on 09/27/2019

Brigalias is the best wedding venue!

It’s a family owned venue that treats you like family and your wedding will come out better than you dreamed off. You don’t need to go anywhere else for pictures cause the place is beautiful. The staff is great ! One of bridesmaids dress ripped and Paula fixed the problem. Everyone was awesome. I absolutely loved my wedding at Brigalias!!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Z

Zalak · Married on 08/10/2019

Dreams do come true

I dont know where to start - working with diana, kaitlyn and the team was an amazing experience. They make you feel like you are a part of their family.
    We had a cultural wedding here - 2 events with over 200 people. They acknowledged our rituals/process and worked with us to accommodate our needs. We had a lot of little details/logistics and they were on top of everything and delivered what they promised!!

Their prices were reasonable compared to other venues in the area. The quality was top-notch. The pictures dont do justice how fabulous and well-maintained the grounds are. We couldnt stop taking photos :) My husband and i miss visiting Brigalias grounds and talking to one of the most generous staff! So happy that we went with Brigalias.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Maura

Maura Dellapia · Married on 12/15/2018

Our Guests Say It Was The Best Wedding Ever

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at Brigalias in their Camelot ball room on Saturday 12/15/18. It was amazing. I can not say enough wonderful things about our wedding. Countless amount of guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Paula, our maitre D for the day, was absolutely flawless. She knew what my husband and I needed before we even did! She also made sure our parents and siblings were well taken care of too. She was like J.Lo in "The Wedding Planner" pulling things out of her pockets to fix anything that came up whenever needed! The food was AMAZING. The cocktail hour was phenomenal. Everything was so tasty. The main course, which was a buffet, was delicious. We highly recommend doing buffet style. It left SO much time for dancing and our guests LOVED eating a bit of everything and being able to get seconds & thirds!!! The dessert room was insane to say the least. Our guests were stunned walking into a room filled with a waffles and ice cream station, a bananas foster station, a popcorn station, a s'mores station, FULL cakes, and so much more. We also opted to do the food truck at the end of the night as favors, which was AMAZING too!!! The venue is so beautiful, clean, and romantic! We wish we could re-live this day ALL OVER AGAIN. You should definitely visit Brigalias and book your wedding with them!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Deborah · Married on 12/08/2018

Such an amazing night!

We had our wedding on Dec 8 18 at Brigalias and we couldn't be happier how it turned out. The staff was amazing throughout the entire process from our first meeting through pick up the morning after. Tina Diana and Kaitlyn were great though the process and worked with whatever we needed to make our day special a d were so accommodating the day of to make it so stress free. We are so happy with the decision we made for our special day. Our guests enjoyed every aspect of the facilities and were so impressed with the food and staff. Do yourself and favor and if you are thinking of booking with Brigalias just do it, you wont regret it.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Cancell · Married on 12/01/2018

Brigalias is absolutely amazing!

Brigalias is absolutely amazing! We fell in love with the venue in 2017 when we got a recommendation to visit. A beautiful venue, a hidden gem as we like to say! Tina and Diana welcomed us with open arms and everyone works fabulously to get to know you to create a beautiful ceremony / reception. It is truly amazing how much time and effort is put into each wedding to personalize it all for the bride and groom. My husband and I got married 12/1/18 and we are so grateful for everything Brigalias provided and for everyone that has helped us along the way. We received OUTSTANDING reviews from family and friends on literally everything! The grounds, the chapel, the food, the hors d'oeuvres (don't get me started on the hors d'oeuvres!) THE DESSERT, the ballroom, just amazing! Paula was our wedding day attendant and WOW is all we can say! We met Paula at the rehearsal and from that moment, all stress was put aside and we knew she would make our wedding perfect! Yes she did! We had some florist complications and Paula sprung into action fixing all issues and finding efficient solutions. Paula made sure we ate, drank, and had a great time! Yes we did, the greatest day ever! With Paula's assistance, there were no worries in the world. Paula is a true example of an over the top amazing wedding day attendant! We can't thank you enough, we love you Brigalias!!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • FutureMrsFilip

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I literally cannot express how grateful I am that I picked Brigalias as my wedding venue. All of the staff went over the top to make sure my day was extra special. They were always pleasant every meeting and phone call. Special thanks to Tina, Diana and Paula!! They all made my day so perfect. Besides the wonderful staff, the venue is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. The reception hall, chapel, the love sign, the art museum steps, multiple water fountains the list goes on and on. And the food! Omg the food is delicious. There is such a variety in the cocktail hour food like I’ve never seen before. The dinner was amazing. I had the filet wrapped in bacon and my husband had the stuffed shrimp with crab meat. Both were flawless. Then you have the Venetian hour. This is definitely the icing on the cake. You have every dessert you can ever imagine. Again I can not put into words how amazing Brigalias is!! Just book this wedding hall. It is perfect!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/20/2018

EVERYTHING about our planning and wedding day was absolutely wonderful. Between our initial appointment to our final send off, dealing with Brigalias staff was seamless and easy. Tina, Diana, and Kaitlyn were a dream to deal with and helped us build our perfect day. The day of was seamless and enjoyable---Jessica, our day-of coordinator, took over and made sure we didn't have to worry about anything but having a great time. Brigalias made a wonderful day for us and we could not say enough wonderful things about our experience. Thank you to everyone at Brigalias, for making our day so special and one that our guests will never forget!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Terry · Married on 06/08/2018

Really went over the top, performed an amazing job. Made the entire process stress free and painless. The chapel, grounds, and wedding hall are just amazing. The staff Brigalias truly cares about you and your big day. Simply said, they make dreams come true.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Lisa and Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I were married at Brigalias on June 2, 2018. This venue, the staff, and especially the owners are the epitome of class, elegance and professionalism. From the day that we booked, we knew we were working with a class act company. We scheduled an official visit and the moment we walked in the door, we were both in awe, the rooms and grounds were beautiful. We immediately knew this was the place for us. So, we sat down with Tina to discuss prices and dates; there was a small issue with the date that we wanted. Tina worked with us to ensure that we got this date and still stayed within budget. We booked on the spot! We knew there was no need to visit any more venues. No others were going to be able to beat the beauty and quality we would get at Brigalias. Over the next two years, every phone call I made with questions was met with professionalism and kindness. The staff’s main goal was to ensure that our wedding day was everything that we wanted. We attended an event that allowed us to taste all of the food that would be offered at our wedding and were amazed at how everything was delicious. Six weeks before the wedding, we met with Diana for a food and decorations consultation. Not only did she make everything extremely easy, but she made wonderful suggestions to ensure all aspects of the day would be absolutely perfect. The night of our rehearsal, we met our coordinator, Paula, who was an absolute godsend. Everyone needs a Paula in their life. She made sure she knew exactly the way we wanted our day to go and executed everything flawlessly. She even made suggestions during the rehearsal that made things flow more efficiently. We had no reservations handing over the reins to here and allowing her to run the show; which she did with grace. The day of our wedding, neither my husband nor I had a single worry. They decorated the cocktail hour and reception hall beautifully with the decorations we provided along with everything we decided on with Diana.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Gina · Married on 05/27/2018

We got married this past May. I cannot begin to express how much I love everyone here!! From when we had our first meeting to the very end!! Brigalias felt like family to us!! They are all amazing and so friendly and welcoming!! They truly made you feel like they cared just as much as you did. Even though it rained I still had my ceremony outside and it was absolutely beautiful. I still have guests tell me how beautiful everything was! From cocktail hour to dinner and desserts!! Everyone loved that we choose to do the exit cart after the reception was over. I am so happy I choose this venue!!!! I truly had my dream wedding xo

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jasmine · Married on 05/04/2018

The staff was wonderful! Everyone came up to us at the end and said the venue was beautiful! The cocktail hour was great!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Noel · Married on 03/09/2018

They made my dream wedding come true, I cannot say enough good things about them. All my guests have said it is the best wedding they have ever attended. The food was off the charts, the decorations just what I was looking for with my 1920 theme. Working with Rosemary, Tina, Diana and my attendant was a pleasure, when they say they have it under control believe them for they do. You cannot find a better place. Thank you again from Ron and myself.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/24/2017

This venue was amazing ! The staff was absolutely perfect !! Thank you Diana, Paula and RoseMary for making our wedding the best !!! Wish we could get married a million more times just to work with them again !! Food is out of this world too !!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

There are not words to express how absolutely incredible Brigalias made our wedding day. My husband and I had our reception there 2 weeks ago (11-18-17) and Brigalias went above and beyond to make our day more than memorable! From beginning to end Rosemary and Diana were a pleasure to work with! From the food to decor, everything was spectacular. Paula who tended to us for the night was so attentive and surely outdid herself ! Everyone is still talking about how wonderful our wedding was and of course raving about the food! I would recommend Brigalias to anyone getting married. They are sure to make your day everything you've ever dreamed of!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

We had the most amazing wedding day thanks to Brigalia's. They handled so many thing that we didn't have to worry about making our day relaxing and enjoyable. The bridal attendant was very attentive and didn't skip a beat for anything. She made sure we didn't have to worry about anything. We don't have a single complaint. We recieved tons of compliments from everyone that attended the wedding about the service and food and how beautiful everything was. Mt new husband and I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Heather · Married on 10/29/2017

Everything about this venue is absolutely perfect. From the scenery, to the people, to the food. I could have never imagined my wedding to be as perfect as it was. I have so much thanks to give to brigalias for everything they have done. They left me and my family speechless on how great it was. This is the place you want to get married at. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I just got married here on 10/20/17 and I was left absolutely speechless! Everything was so flawless, beautiful, and exceeded our expectations! We have been getting many compliments from guests saying it was one of the BEST weddings they have been to, between the food, the staff, the beautiful scenery, cocktail hour, dessert bar, everything was absolutely fantastic! The staff is constantly updating their venue and striving for the very best for their couples. Throughout the entire process, they checked in with us, happily answered all of our questions very thoroughly, and were so patient with my family and me throughout our planning. I am so happy we chose Brigalias! Like many brides, I was stressing beyond belief throughout the planning, but the staff put my mind at ease and handled everything for us! One thing I won't forget is how the maitre'd made sure we had plenty of drinks and food, and even found a very polite way to give us an out from chatty guests to make sure we sat down and ate dinner. Because I wanted a special event with our bridal party/family, she pulled me to "shop the dessert bar," filling to-go trays with lots of delicious cakes and treats for us to take home. A month before our wedding, my (now) husband and I lost many of our items/décor in the fire and they were quick to give us reassurance and took us by the hand, making sure everything came out perfect despite the stress and hiccups along the way. I can't say enough good things about Brigalias and their staff. Tina, Dee, Caitlin, Paula, and all the staff there were OUTSTANDING! A wedding day is always a day to remember, but all the details and effort they put into our wedding definitely made it the most magical night of my life!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

I booked Brigalias the day after I got engaged. The chapel is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen . I was lucky that our room was completely renovated and looked so amazing for our wedding day . We weren't a fan of how the did their food tasting. But we took everyone's word for how good the food is and I'm so happy we did . We had Paula the day of our wedding and she was seriously amazing . She made everything so smooth and kept our food and drinks flowing. The food during cocktail hour was incredible. We had the best night of our life at Brigalias. Thank you to the staff for making this the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Savanna · Married on 08/25/2017

From the beginning, Brigalia's was fantastic from start to finish. From the food to the customer service, they were top notch. The venue was beautiful and very well kept. They were very flexible with any ideas we ha for our celebration. Jessica was our bridal attendant. From when we arrived for the first look photos, to helping coordinate the ceremony to the chapel, to making sure everything ran smoothly and on time, Jessica was on top of everything. She was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend having her helping any event at brigalias.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Tara · Married on 07/22/2017

This place is amazing... The grounds are breath taking makes you feel like you are in a fairy tale.. I recently got married July of this year and it was by far fabulous. Everyone working there is amazing they take care of you like you would not believe. My wedding assitant Lisa was by far my right hand person feom making sure me and my husband were taken care.of righr on down to our parents... The food is delicious, from your cocktail hour which is by far over the top in quantity of things to quality of food, dinner was same way, amazibg.. I am a dessert person and it exceeded my expectations.... Picking Brigalias for our wedding was the best decision ever... Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality...

Sent on 08/16/2017