Bridgewater Manor Reviews

144 Reviews for Bridgewater Manor

• Kim

Kim Kuhle · Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

From the very beginning the staff at Bridgewater Manor were professional, kind, helpful, and just genuinely great people to work with. During our wedding and reception everyone made sure it was perfect. The maitre d , captain and serves tended to our guests and us without having to be asked. The food was exceptional. Our guests had nothing but great compliments for the Bridgewater Manor, it's staff and the food.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Raeann · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond Amazing

My husband and I got married here on 10/19 and there are not enough words to describe how amazing our day was. We worked closely with Carissa during the planning process and she was beyond fantastic. Carissa was there for us from the first tour of The Bridgewater Manor to the day of our wedding and we wouldn’t have had it any other way! Our guests absolutely loved the food, music (we used Tony Pop from The Pros), our photographer (we used Torrin photography), and the grounds. The grounds made the most beautiful back drops for our photos. The weather was great, so we were able to get married out on the patio and take our photos. We had Mercedes as our maître d’ and she was so tentative to us all night long. Danielle and Alyssa also were a huge help the day of; everyone who works there works so well together and they all make such a great team. If you’re in the market for a venue, book here, you will not have any issues!!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Kristen Leblanc · Married on 10/13/2019

Cannot Stop Talking about How Amazing Our Day Was!

My husband and I are over the moon ecstatic about our day and haven't been able to stop talking about it. Danielle is an absolute dream to work with. Extremely attentive with emails, questions, last minute switches and even helped me tie my bustle when my mother and bridesmaids disappeared. Mercedes was my wing lady for the entire event and thank god she was. From keeping me calm in the bridal suite when I was by myself, being our personal cocktail hour server, assisting our bridal party entrance and letting everyone know where they stand, and finding my nieces lollipops because they were forgotten in the limo earlier that morning. I would have been absolutely lost without her. Those two woman MADE OUR DAY!!

Our entire family keeps complimenting us on our choice of Bridgewater Manor. We have multiple people in our family that are in the restaurant business and they could not get over the quality and taste of the food, especially for a large catering hall. Cocktail hour, appetizers and the entrees were so delicious! Also they have been taken over by new owners and completely renovated the building. The softer gray tones for the entire facade of the building, new landscaping for their outdoor patio, new retaining wall, renovated bridal suite, absolute perfection.

I could keep going. We are thrilled that we made the choice to have our wedding at the Bridgewater Manor and owe big thank you's to Danielle, Mercedes and their staff.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Shonte Clark · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Experience

Danielle was such amazing person., she made my wedding experience an awesome day!! This was the wedding I dreamed of since I was a little girl. Love love Bridgewater Manor...

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Provenzano · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful, great

We had our wedding on October 5, 2019 after booking the venue changed owners they promised an easy transaction which they delivered 100%. Throughout my process of planning my wedding I worked very closely with Danielle she was wonderful and very helpful with any questions that I had I’m sure I drove her crazy with all my phone calls and questions but she answered them all in a timely matter and that was wonderful. my family love the food from beginning to end I am so happy I chose to have my wedding at Bridgewater Manor I couldn’t imagine a better place to have it they truly do treat you like family it felt so wonderful.

Love,
    The Provenzano’s

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lynette & Jonathan · Married on 10/05/2019

A dream come true!

Bridgewater Manor is a beautiful venue! Our guests left our wedding raving about the food, drinks, ambiance, and service. Danielle Puorro is seriously the best in the business. She's very professional and does everything with a smile. Highly recommended for weddings and all sorts of other events! Big shout out to the *WHOLE BM TEAM*......thank you, thank you, thank YOU!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Virginia

Virginia Dechristopher · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding 9/21/19

I cannot speak highly enough about Danielle, Adel and the staff at Bridgewater Manor. They nailed every detail for our wedding.
    We signed our contract prior to new management taking over last February. My worst nightmare, as I had had a change in venue ownership with my first marriage, and it was a disaster. Danielle kept every promise made and every detail that had been changed in our original contract. We even had 2 tastings to assure us there was no change in the chef and staff. Responsiveness was never an issue and everyone there went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They were attentive, accommodating and made us feel as if we were the only wedding ever hosted there.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Lisa Moser · Married on 05/11/2019

Wouldn't change one single thing!

My husband and I can proudly say that we are SO glad that we chose The Bridgewater Manor as our venue! We can honestly say that we would not change one single thing! I as the bride have read review after review of countless venues. I read The Bridgewater Manor's and saw everyone's positive experiences and thought to myself, sure, another positive review. But having actually gone through with them as our vendor, I do not have enough words to express how happy and pleased we are with their services! Their staff is absolutely amazing and accommodating and needless to say, the venue is BEAUTIFUL. Carissa has been an amazing support for us throughout the planning process, we were in constant contact on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis leading up to the wedding and she was so patient and beyond helpful! She kept everything in order and everything was organized so well which eliminated so much stress. Mercedes was our maitre d who I also want to take a second to rave about. She was a major help on the big day and made me feel so relaxed, she essentially took care of anything that I needed and we are so grateful for her as well! Our guests raved to us after the wedding about how beautiful it was and what great service they had. Overall, my husband and I absolutely loved having our wedding at The Bridgewater Manor and HIGHLY suggest it!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Vigilante · Married on 04/06/2019

10 stars!

I recently got married on April 6, 2019 and it was the most amazing day ever. It wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was without the wonderful staff at our reception venue, the Bridgewater Manor. From the minute we met our banquet manager, Carissa, we knew we were in good hands. Not only was she so kind and sweet, she was extremely helpful, and answered any and every one of my thousands of questions within minutes. I couldn’t have imagined planning a wedding would be so easy but thanks to hardworking and dedicated banquet managers like Carissa, it is possible! Carissa was unable to be there on the evening of our wedding but Danielle filled in as her replacement and she was equally as wonderful! She made sure everything ran smoothly and set up the cocktail room and ballroom exactly how I had asked. If you are planning on getting married at BM, I highly recommend you request either of these two ladies to work with you!!! In addition, Mercedes was the most PHENOMENAL Maitre D. We met Mercedes at our food tasting a few months prior to our wedding day and requested her to be our Maitre D immediately. She was extremely personable, hospitable, helpful, and kind. She made sure everything was perfect all night and made my husband and I, along with our families, feel like royalty. Every venue needs someone as professional and hardworking as Mercedes. The chefs also deserve a huge pat on the back because the food was to die for!!! I cannot tell you how many people approached me that night (and still to this day) raving about the food and service. The servers were attentive and helpful and the guests complimented them all night. The bartenders Vincent and John W were fantastic as well. Everyone praised how quick the bartenders were and how well they perfected the drinks. They remembered my drink and as soon as my drink was about to be finished, I had a new one in my hand within seconds. Top-notch service on their part!! The Bridgewater Manor is now under new ownership and currently in the process of being renovated and the updates are a nice touch. The parking lot was recently paved, the outdoor grounds are being updated, there is a self-playing piano in the main entrance, a new chandelier in the main entrance, and uplighting in the main entrance. I cannot find a single negative thing to say about my experience with the Bridgewater Manor. They truly made my wedding day a night I (and many others) will never forget. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for a job well done!! -Kristy Vigilante & Michael Palumbo

Sent on 04/11/2019

Mother Of The Groom · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding

My son's wedding was at the Bridgewater Manor on Sat Nov 3, 2018. It was a beautiful fall day and we were able to take advantage of the outdoor garden for the ceremony. Adele and Marianne (sp?) were very attentive throughout the entire event. The cocktail hour was unbelievable, so many choices. The reception went off without a hitch. It was a beautiful wedding from start to finish.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

From start to finish, our experience at the Bridgewater Manor was perfect. We booked the venue 22 months before our wedding. During the entire planning process, the management staff was very responsive to emails and calls. As we got closer to the wedding, everyone was very accommodating to our needs. They even gave us an extra room to get ready in since the bridal party was a bit too big for the bridal suite. Then, the day of the wedding, the Maitre d, Adel, and the wait staff set up everything wonderfully. The only issue was that we noticed that our cake topper was missing. However, once we told Adel, he found it and put it on the cake within 5 minutes. Last but certainly not least, the food was outstanding. We had so many guests complimenting the quality and quantity of food. We could not have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

Bridgewater Manor helped make my dream wedding come true! From picking our date to tasting our menu, everything went as seamlessly as possible. The team was great. Pat was amazing, Maryanne was a delight to work with, Adel was perfect. The only person who has a bit of an unpleasant attitude was Erin. She lacked courtesy and decorum and was very different from all others - perhaps she needs to be trained in the personality requirements of a worker in the wedding service industry.

Other than that, it was perfect. The food was delicious from what I recall (I ate only half of a shrimp because I was all over the place as the bride lol), the bartenders made the best drinks, the ballroom was great and overall, it was a perfect location. Best $18,000 I've ever spent!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Christina · Married on 04/06/2018

From start to finish the Bridgewater Manor went up and beyond what we could ask for. Mercedes was amazing. Erin and Marianne helped me with every detail, even the ones I didn't think of. The venue is beautiful and the food is absolutely AMAZING!!! We couldn't have dreamt of a better wedding. Every question or concern I had was handled immediately and taken care of to the fullest!! This is the place to get married!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2017

The Bridgewater Manor made our dreams come true! My husband and I were married there in November 2017 and cannot thank Pat and his staff enough for making our day so special! The wonderful staff exceeded my expectations and my lifelong dreams for my wedding. The vision of our theme was beautifully executed with the collaboration of the Bridgewater Manor and our selected vendors. Our guests continue to compliment us on choosing such an amazing venue and specifically refer to the great food and attentiveness of the staff. In planning our wedding in only 5 months, Pat and his team could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We are extremely grateful with their flexibility in offering a tremendous package that matched our budget with our desire to host an exceptional event. We selected the Bridgewater Manor as our wedding venue based on their value as well as the kind and genuine nature of everyone on the team. I will be forever thankful for them for making our wedding such a special day for us, our families and our friends!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Anne · Married on 09/10/2017

My daughter's wedding last Sept. was very nicely executed. Adel was on point, food was wonderful, grounds beautiful. The process was easy.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Georgette · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy I picked the Bridgewater Manor. Erin, from the beginning, was so patient and willing to answer any and all questions. Anything she could accommodate, she did. The cocktail hour food was AMAZING, so many people were complimenting it (and several people were foodies like myself). Dinner was amazing, the service was good, and the dessert hour was just awesome. Thank you for a wonderful wedding!

As to the cake, this does not come from the Manor but from Palermo's. The cake was amazing and I will be reviewing them as appropriate.

I had no issues with my suite, no issues with getting into my cocktail hour room (it was to open at 6:30 and it did), and no issues at all in general. The one thing I will agree with other reviewer's is the lack of private bathroom for both the bridal suite, and for the Imperial Ballroom. We shared the bathroom with another wedding, and I had made a cute bathroom basket. My guests tell me the other wedding did not (mine was the only one in there), and there was nothing to stop their guests from using my items. At the end there were many things just missing that I doubt were completely used. Perhaps having an attendant may stop that from happening.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

From the moment we went to view the venue and speak with Erin we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. We had a gorgeous ceremony outside on the terrace and then followed that with our reception in the Somerset room. Erin helped us every step of the way answering all of our questions and making sure we had everything we needed to make our special day perfect. Adel was our maitre d' and he was amazing. He kept everything running smoothly and made sure my husband and I and all of our guests were satisfied throughout the night. The venue grounds are immaculate, the staff is outstanding and the food is phenomenal. We would recommend The Bridgewater Manor to anyone looking to have the perfect wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Denise · Married on 05/20/2017

I got married at the Bridgewater Manor in May of 2003. It was the most beautiful magical night. Everything was perfect, the food, the staff the decor. We all loved it. And now 13 years later my sister will be getting married there. In the middle of wedding planning my father passed away very unexpectedly, we went to the hall to discuss a different room in an effort to save money and the staff were amazing to us. They sat there and cried with us as we told them what happened and they went above and beyond to make sure my sister had everything she would need for that day and then some. We can't wait for May, the day will be bittersweet but amazing. I highly recommend Bridgewater Manor!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Joannie · Married on 11/26/2016

In ONE month we planned a ceremony and reception for over 100 guest with the help of Bridgewater Manor. When a venue we had planned fell through we were crushed not knowing where to go. I called BWM on a whim, thinking what do I have to lose. I was blown away by the not only quick response, but the care to make our special day PERFECT. We replanned a wedding without any fear, just pure excitement, after meeting with Pat. The attention to detail, amazing flavorful food (cocktail hour, reception, & viennese), and the warm, classy ambiance make for a PERFECT venue to host any special event. Our guest are still raving about the food and the abundance of it, the only complaint was that they had no room in their bellies to fit it all (and they sure wanted to). Our wedding was on Dec. 17, 2016

Sent on 01/25/2017

Chris · Married on 10/16/2016

The Bridgewater Manor threw us the best wedding I've ever been to. Period. Everyone there is so on top of everything! The owner Pat is one of the nicest people we worked with, along with Erin, and Mary Anne. I can't say I wasn't an annoying customer and they were there to help no matter what. Which says a lot to me. Their maitre d Adel, can't say enough about him. If i took the last sip of my drink, he was putting a new one down. I did not have to ask for a single thing all night, he just knew, and was there with what ever we need. It was amazing. The run a tight ship over there and the place is BEAUTIFUL! Get married there! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Tammy · Married on 08/27/2016

On August 27, My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Bridgewater manor. From start to finish we had the most amazing experience. Planning our wedding day we knew it had to perfect and the Bridgewater manor helped our dreams come true. All the staff went above and beyond to always help settle our nerves by answering our questions and phone calls which sometimes were a couple times a day. A couple days before the wedding I was able to drop off our special touches and do A walk through to help make our details extra special. When we arrived on our wedding day we had time before our guests arrived to peak into our cocktail hour and reception room to see how everything came together and all our dreams came true. All of the staff on the night of the wedding, made me, my husband, and all our guests feel extra special. The food in the cocktail hour and reception was outstanding and everyone couldn't stop talking about it. We also did the Venetian table which was definitely a hit! If we could recommend a place to have a wedding or have a party we would recommend the Bridgewater manor! We can not wait to come back!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Bridgewater Manor's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words!! Sending lots of love and happiness from us to you!

Daniela · Married on 08/27/2016

Our wedding on August 27, 2016 at Bridgewater Manor was absolutely beautiful and memorable.
    The planning process was smooth; Erin, Rachel & Pat were always quick to respond to our emails answering patiently to every question we had, making sure that all wedding details were covered, accommodating every request. On the day of the event, MaryAnne and Hassan our maitre'd, made sure that everything was going to schedule and all of the servers (Damian did a great job!) & bartenders made our day perfect.
    The food was just amazing, they provided a good variety of dishes; we got a lot for our money including a free cake!
    The overall attitude of everyone, the food and the service at Bridgewater Manor were impeccable.
    Thank you everyone for making the whole experience unforgettable.
    We highly recommend this venue as your wedding venue!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Cicero · Married on 08/13/2016

After considering several venues for our wedding, Bridgewater Manor (BMW) offered the very best in every area to be considered for our needs. We were looking for great food, economical- without compromising on aesthetics, and an outdoor/indoor ceremony option. We also were juggling a very short 5-month engagement, so timeliness was essential! We worked with Erin and Pat, they were very flexible and accommodating, well beyond I believe other venues would offer. They could always be reached; I think I was probably the more inflexible one, with my busy schedule being a PhD student. They sent out periodic reminders that helped us anticipate what was needed for our big day. BWM scheduled our complementary tasting two months in advance. We were able to drop of our decorations, and have our rehearsal at the venue the night before. Again, both my husband and I do not think our day would have gone as smoothly at another venue.

We had 180 guests and EVERYONE mentioned they were stuffed even before receiving their entrees. The cocktail hour satisfied our guest, not knowing that Bridgewater Manor. Our guests told us our wedding was the most tasteful wedding they experienced in years and it was all due to the BWM.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Angela · Married on 07/10/2016

Had our wedding of 158 guests at Bridgewater Manor in July and couldn't be happier. Pat, Erin, and Mary Ann were great to work with. They answered our many questions and didn't make us feel like a bother. Adel and staff were attentive. Outside ceremony was beautiful. We used the photographer and reverend that they recommend and they worked out well too. Food was great and guests complimented it too. We shopped around and I'm telling you the quality and value you get at BWM can't be matched if you are looking for an all around nice wedding where your guests can relax and have a good time. They even accommodated a handful of special dietary restrictions among a few guests. They pay attention to detail.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Not exactly a wedding, but we had a Communion party at The Bridgewater Manor last weekend for our daughter. It easily could've passed for a wedding though. From the minute we booked the party, we felt totally comfortable & secure in our decision. Pat, Erin, Maryanne & Rachel answered ALL of our many questions - from changing rooms to accommodate more guests, to upgrading menus, to rearranging tables until the day before. A main reason we decided on this venue was because we had heard that the food was great... it was even better than we expected. Everything was delicious! Displays were beautiful, yet tasteful. The Deluxe Viennese table w/ coffee bar & chocolate fountain are a must, especially if there are kids - they were all looking forward to it & it definitely had the Wow-factor to end the party! The waiters, servers, bartender were impeccable. Our maitre d, Alejandra, was amazing - she had the timing down to the minute! It was nice to not have to worry about anything once we arrived. I've heard nothing but great reviews from our guests. We will most definitely be back for our next big party... Sweet 16? Wedding? We found our place!

Sent on 05/03/2016