Bridgewater Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

8 | Powell, OH

8 Reviews for Bridgewater Banquet and Conference Center

Pam · Married on 11/19/2016

Bridgewater Banquet Center was more than I could have hoped for (mother of the bride). The ceremony/reception packages are amazingly reasonable. The décor on the wedding day was surreal. Our contact (Terra) couldn't have been better. The food (banquet style) was delicious. Additionally, we used many suggestions for other vendors provided by Terra and loved every one of them. A terrific day was had by all!

Sent on 12/07/2016

They were amazing in any ways! The food was great, the service was nice, the decoration and setting were beautiful, and they were very helpful and reasonable. I felt they were truly wanting to make my wedding precious. Every single guest loved that place, food, and service. They all felt they were welcomed to my wedding. We really appreciated their support, input and advice in planning. We could not have had such a fun and beautiful wedding without them! I loved that place and the people!!!! Please check it out!

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • User2032648 · 2+ years ago

Bridgewater was wonderful for making our day speacial!!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2007

Wonderful facility for our reception! The food was outstanding as well.

Sent on 08/09/2008

Very easy to work and great staff!! We did 2 events for our wedding here and they were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. Both events were well executed and flawless.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Cassie · Married on 11/19/2016

Bridgewater has a wonderful space and they take pride in their work, so they were willing to go above and beyond expectations to make sure we were happy. Turns out we were thrilled! The staff knew what we wanted (even when we couldn't articulate it) and were able to make it happen. The staff decorated so nicely. And I'm not just talking about the linens. They set up a sweet heart table on the stage where he and I said "I do" with the flowers we ordered, but they had pipe and draped the room and "uplighted" it with purple and white. The transition between the wedding and reception was fantastic. The room was decorated beautifully! During the transition we had appetizers which were DELICIOUS, I just wish I would have been able to eat more. The venue and food was expensive but several of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they'd been to and I agree. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with this kind of budget!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jodi · Married on 07/07/2007

3.0

Cathy did a wonderful job in helping us with our venue arrangements. Our initial contact at Bridgewater was terrible, but when Cathy took over, everything went perfectly!

Sent on 04/14/2008
  • RaToya

RaToya · Married on 09/01/2012

3.8
      3.0

Bridgewater banquet and conference center is a beautiful facility to host your wedding ceremony as well as your wedding reception. The sales staff will definitely go above and beyond to get your business, however, if there are more than 1 event plan for the same time you might not yet direct attention from all staff members. While the food was excellent, the facility is excellent, as well as the hosting room for the bride n groom are excellent, there are some things that needs attention. When speaking to the GM of the property we were told 1 thing, however when the date of our ceremony arrived, there were several promises that were completely different than what we received. Even though things that were promised were not upheld, my guest still had a wonderful time, my wedding party had a beautiful time, and my wedding was great.

Sent on 11/01/2012