Bridgette Benson Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Bridgette Benson Photography

• April

April Vrtis · Getting married on 09/09/2020

All around wonderful

Bridgette's husband and friend were my wedding photographers. Bridgette edited our photos and communicated with us throughout the entire process. It was seamless and people LOVED of photos. Couldn't have asked for an easier and more beautifully caputured experience.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Melitsa Kalaitzakis · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent photographer

Bridgette did an amazing job! I had no idea what poses I wanted for my wedding photos, she told us how to pose for every picture and they turned out great! I am obsessed with them.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Sara

Sara Wright · Married on 10/05/2019

Bridgette is absolutely amazing!

Bridgette was our engagement and wedding photographer and I am so ecstatic that we found her. She did absolutely everything we asked for (and more). She is so thoughtful, caring, and a true master of her craft. She made us so comfortable, took time to go over things that we would have never thought of, and delivered exceptional service. Thank you, so very much, Bridgette!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/28/2019

She took the time to get to know me and made me feel comfortable.

Bridget, was helpful, patient, funny and very easy to trust . She took the time to get to known me and my reason I was there. Played great music and made great suggestions. Loved every minute of it .

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!

We had Bridgette and her husband Dylan as our photographers at our wedding and they did such an amazing job! They were so easy to work with and so easy-going and sweet. They made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and even got a sneak peek the next day! Definitely recommend them!!! They won't break the pocketbook either!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Dahleen · Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly what we wanted

We had a non traditional surprise wedding in our back yard. Bridgette listened to all of my concerns/wants and gave us just that. She took family portraits and pictures of friends while we got ready which is exactly what we wanted. Our pictures were beautiful, plentiful and delivered the very next day. I wholeheartedly reccomend Bridgette. She gave us what we wanted, not a "package"

Sent on 12/02/2019