Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Reviews

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace 2
  • Amy

Amy Schwarz · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Ceremony - Above Expectations

Bridget was great to work with on our wedding ceremony. She reached out to us early to lock in many key details, and then closer to the wedding day to finalize everything. The ceremony she put together was beautiful and had many nice personal touches. Our guests loved it so much that we have had people asking for a copy of her beautiful words after the wedding! She was there for us on a hot day and gave us electrolyte tabs to make sure we were prepared for the heat! We would highly recommend Bridget to anyone

Sent on 07/22/2019

Amy and Sam,
    Thank you for trusting me to share your story and vision with all of those you love. Best wishes for years filled with love, laughter and happiness.

Courtney · Married on 05/31/2019

Hire Bridget!

Bridget made our very rough ideas come to life in a beautiful, eloquent, tear-filled ceremony. She listened so intently to our wishes and we could not have pictured a better laid-out or executed ceremony. She is the sweetest person and truly has a gift!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace 3

Courtney & Steve,
    I am forever grateful that you choose me to share in your wedding day. You have blessed me with truly beautiful memories and your friendship. Wishing your beautiful family all the love, laughter and happiness you shared with all those that surrounded your on your wedding day. ❤️

Ariel Nathan · Married on 11/04/2018

The BEST Wedding Ceremony

Bridget is FANTASTIC. She is supportive, professional, warm and also so compassionate. When planning a wedding my husband and I agreed that the ceremony was one of the most important parts to us. It was really important for us to share our love story. Bridget helped us from start to finish, listening to our hopes and wishes. She started by getting to know us, and from that she was able to create the most meaningful ceremony, she found a way to include our family and friends in such unique ways, and helped us through the entire process of legally getting married! She is such a talented writer and speaker. It was such a pleasure to work with Bridget!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ariel and Jeff,
    Thank you so much for not only your kind words but for sharing your friends and family with me on your wedding day. Surrounded by the love, laughter and support by so many loved ones made your day truly magical.
    ❤️ Bridget

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever."
    — The Notebook

N Lambert · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply THE Most Perfect Day!

From the moment my husband and I “met” Bridget through FaceTime, we knew she would be the perfect person to officially marry us. Her infectious laughter, soothing voice and warm heart had everyone in awe at our wedding ceremony, guests were certain she was a close friend! We are so fortunate to have had such an amazing person be a part of our wedding day ceremony, seeming like we had known her for years. Thank you Bridget, Love The Lambert’s 11.03.2018

Sent on 11/18/2018

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Awe you guys!! Thank you so much for choosing me to share in the love, definitely in the laughter and certainly the mischievous twinkle in your eyes on your wedding day. Wishes for many, many more days filled with love, laughter and exciting adventures together in the years to come. ❤️
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 09/28/2018

Bridget was absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I had no idea what we wanted for our ceremony, but Bridget completely got us and gave us incredible guidance and options. If you are planning a Connecticut wedding, we highly recommend having Bridget lead your ceremony, she is extremely quick with communication, professional and great to work with!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

The best officiant we could have asked for!

Bridget is an incredible officiant! From our first phone call, we instantly felt a connection with her and she made us feel completely comfortable and confident that we had chosen the right person for such a special role in our wedding day. She has such a warm personality and offers excellent suggestions to help tailor your ceremony to be exactly how you had imagined. On the big day, her voice is amazingly calm and soothing - we received so many compliments on Bridget's delivery! She is also very organized and will quickly file your marriage certificate so there are no delays. We highly recommend Bridget - she is amazing and we are so glad that we could share our experience with her.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Samantha and John.

Thank you for choosing me to share in your day! It was a true pleasure! Wishing you many more days filled with laughter and heartfelt moments, always 💗

• Holly

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

If we could give Bridget more then 5 starts we would because she is absolutely amazing !! Long before we booked her as our officiant her just to be helpful to brides suggestion ended up being the reason we found and booked our venue. As soon as we put down our venues deposit I knew Bridget had to be the one to marry us.
    She blew my mind every time we spoke from there on out. She helped me to customize and personalize the worlds most perfect ceremony. I didn't know prior to Bridget that a ceremony could reflect a couple in that way. . From start to finish it was us/ our story.
    As soon as I saw Bridget the day of I knew I didn't have a thing to worry about that she has us. My husband continues to rave about and feel oh so thankful that Bridget reminded him to breath via breathing sounds prior to and throughout the ceremony. She was the most calming yet powerful presence at the same time. We truly don't know what we would have done without her.
    I don't think theres an officiant in CT that could do it better... book Bridget you WON'T regret it !
    Bridget thank you thank you thank you for executing our perfect day flawlessly !!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace 4

Krystal · Married on 07/21/2018

Bridget was helpful from the very beginning. She was flexible and provided us with a lot of ideas and options to make our wedding ceremony what we wanted. We were pleased with the outcome of our ceremony and received really positive feedback from our guests that Bridget did a great job and our ceremony was perfect. We would definitely recommend hiring Bridget for your ceremony !

Sent on 07/31/2018

Krystal and Nick.
    It was a true pleasure working with you both! Thank you for choosing me to share in your special day! Wishes for many more exciting adventures together in the years to come.
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/14/2018

Bridget created our amazing ceremony from our first conversation. She was quite accessible, took our suggestions seriously, and was extremely professional and likeable. Our guests were truly amazed and pleased with their experience as well. We highly recommended Bridget to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Tara and Andy,
    It was a true pleasure to be your storyteller on your wedding day. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of your laughter, tears of happiness and love story with me. Wishes for many blessings for a marriage filled with love and laughter ... sprinkled with some shenanigans. Xoxo
    Warm smiles, Bridget

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

We knew Bridget was wonderful from the moment we spoke with her. She helped us make our ceremony very unique and representative of our relationship with one another. She quickly responded to emails if or when we wanted to make edits to the ceremony or had questions about marriage licensing. Our wedding guests raved about her energy, her delivery and her pleasant voice (no joke these are actually things people noticed!). We give Bridget 5 stars and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Lauren and Jon,
    It was a true joy sharing in your special day! Wishes for a marriage filled with love, laughter and exciting adventures sprinkled with a couple shenanigans.

dunnia · Married on 08/19/2017

Bridget was the best JP any bride could ask for. I had met with other JPs and the chemistry wasn’t there, but as soon as I called Bridget I knew she was the one for us! She was filled with great ideas and suggestions of how she could make our ceremony special. I also have to say she was one of the most responsive vendors I got work with. Any question I had at any random time of the day she would respond within 15 minutes.
    When our wedding day came she was there to support our families while we getting our first look pictures. Everyone loved her and had nothing but great things to say. I absolutely recommend Bridget for your special day!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Dunnia and Kyle.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a true joy to share in your special day surrounded by the laughter and love of friends and family. Sending wishes for continued happiness in the new year - may it be filled with exciting adventures.

David · Married on 07/08/2017

Bridget, you were absolutely amazing from planning and helping me with my vows to being a perfect officiant at the ceremony! Thank you for helping us make our day so special!

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Dave and Amanda - thank you for choosing me to share in all the love and laughter of your fairytale dream come true. Not only was able able to share in your wedding day but in your lives too. Love like there's NO MIDNIGHT!

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

This woman is one if the kindest women I have ever met. I found her online through social media. She offered me help with EVERY detail of my wedding!! I felt like I had known her for years before we even met her in person to plan our ceremony. She listened to EVERY detail of our love story and created a ceremony that fit us perfectly. When writing my vows she was there for guidance but, also gave me the confidence to speak from my heart and in my own words.
    The day of the ceremony she was early, happy, professional yet silly, and made us feel at ease! She led is through a beautiful worded loving ceremony. I would recommend her a million times. Bridgette, thank you. Love, Amanda

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

Bridget was a breath of fresh air to work with.. especially as we were planning our wedding from MA and were having it in CT. She was so responsive, so kind, and such a perfect fit for our personalities. We were able to have a Skype meeting with her and then follow up emails whenever needed, which was very helpful with our crazy schedules. She was just as wonderful during the actual ceremony. We had so many wedding guests wondering how we knew her and thought that she was an old family friend due to her care and how heartfelt she was. I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Jaime and Mike --- it was a true joy to share in the laughter and happiness of your special day. Wishes for many more years of love and exciting adventures together.

Allissa · Married on 06/04/2017

Bridget is absolutely incredible. From the first moment we spoke with her on the phone, my husband and I knew it was meant to be. Bridget is incredibly kind, professional, and full of fun and sweet ideas for ceremonies. She knows exactly how to personalize the ceremony to fit your personality as a couple. She was incredibly flexible and responsive. She met with us to go over all of the details and offered to speak on the phone with us whenever we needed it. We also communicated via social media and email and received quick responses every time. She helped us every step of the way from finding a place on the ocean for our ceremony that was close to our reception venue to giving us recommendations for every other vendor. When it came to our ceremony on the day of the wedding, my husband and I were absolutely blown away. She made us feel comfortable and calm, spoke in the most comforting voice and delivered our ceremony perfectly. Our guests raved about her and how beautiful it was. We are so beyond pleased with our experience with Bridget and I will continue to recommend her to everyone that I possibly can! Thank you Bridget for being a dream come true as our officiant!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Allissa and Robert ... and Blake.
    Thank you for sharing your special day, your laughter and your beautiful family with me. It was a true pleasure to share in your wedding day. Wishes for many, many more big and little moments filled with exciting adventures!

Stella · Married on 05/07/2017

Loved working with Bridget! She was incredibly responsive, answered all of our questions very promptly, which was super helpful as we were planning from out of state. When we finally did meet her in person, she was so warm and friendly, and just made us feel so at ease. She helped us create an amazing ceremony that was exactly what we wanted, and was very flexible with rewrites and changes we made. She also delivered the ceremony beautifully! Would recommend Bridget to everyone!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Wen and Stella for the great review! It was a joy sharing in your special day! Best wishes for many more exciting adventures to come!
  • MysticBride1016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

We found Bridget through an online search. She had wonderful reviews, and the minute we spoke with her, we knew why. We were in Boston and Bridget is in CT, so our first communication was via conference call. Bridget was lovely to speak with, and seemed to really understand what we were looking for in our ceremony. She was super speedy with sending a mock up of a ceremony for us that we could review and tweak as needed.
    When it came time for our ceremony, we had procrastinated in writing our vows and emailed them to Bridget literally the night before the wedding. Bridget had them beautifully printed out on card stock for us during the ceremony! As soon as she arrived to the ceremony, I knew we had made the right decision. She put me at ease, and immediately engaged with our littlest bridal party members (flower girls and ring bearers) to put them at ease too!
    Our ceremony was beautiful, funny and so special. Afterwards, I got so many compliments on both the ceremony and on Bridget herself. I feel so lucky that she was a part of our ceremony.
    I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Emily and Brad ... thank you so much for sharing your wedding day with me! It was a true joy and i am so glad your friends and family had a great time! Warm wishes for many more beautiful moments together. ❤️

Leighann · Married on 09/17/2016

I am a photographer and I have worked with Bridget a few times. She is quite amazing. She always makes sure I am on the same page, I am prepared for what is to come, super friendly, and works with every couples needs! She even jumps out of the way for the FIRST KISS! If you are looking for a down to earth professional JOP she is the ONE! I promise you wont be let down! <3 LK

Sent on 09/26/2016

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Leighann! Working with Kuenn Photography and Video is always a joy! Stunning images and video with a smile!

natalie · Married on 07/22/2016

Bridget was so professional so involved in our wedding process . she made everything so simple and kept my husband and i at ease any questions i had she had the answers . she was so polite and caring. on my wedding day she made sure my fiance nerves were calm and ensured me that EVERYTHING was going to be ok. she exceeded my expectations above and beyond i recommend her to EVERYONE

Sent on 07/28/2016

Natalie,
    Thank you so much for the great review and for choosing me to be a part of your and Angel's special day. Best wishes for many more amazing days!

Barry · Married on 06/11/2016

We fell in love with Bridget the moment we met her. She made us feel so comfortable and took our wishes to reality. She was organized, on-point and so easy to work with. We would not hesitate to recommend her highly. She left us with wonderful memories of our special day. Barry and Randy

Sent on 10/08/2016

Randy · Married on 06/11/2016

If you let your heart lead you, you will select Bridget. She brings a sense of comfort during what is a very stressful time. From our first conversation with her we knew she was the Officiant for us. Bridget gently walked us through every aspect of the ceremony, making suggestions and always assuring us that it would be our day and the ceremony and vows would reflect our love and thoughts.

As we were late for the ceremony, Bridget kept our guests entertained and upon our arrival we found her leading everyone in the WAVE. It was the most wonderful thing to see.

By the day of your wedding you will consider Bridget much more than a wedding officiant. Like us, you will consider her a friend.

Sent on 03/03/2017

James · Married on 02/12/2016

Bridget was absolutely fantastic, she provided a ceremony that was perfect for us. Bridget was very helpful with finding us a perfect location too.
    I would recommend Bridget to anyone who is looking to be married in and around Connecticut.

Sent on 02/16/2016

James and Erin,
    I loved sharing in your special day! It was a true pleasure. I wish you both many more special moments in time that will surround you with all the love and laughter that you shared with me on your wedding day.

Ariana · Married on 12/12/2015

Bridget is AMAZING! She makes you feel so comfortable and stress free! We will be forever grateful to her for doing our ceremony. She has wonderful ideas and can tailor it to your comfort level. We love her!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Bridget, was amazing! She personalized our ceremony so perfectly it was like she knew us our whole lives! She was quick to respond when I had questions and was helpful in so many ways. She suggested the venue that we ended up getting married at and it couldn't have been more perfect for us. My husband and I are new to the area so she was very good about giving us suggestions and everything she suggested was great. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Christina and David,
    Thank you so much for choosing to share your special day with me.
    It was a true pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day. I am so glad the venue fit you both perfectly. :-)
    Warm wishes for an amazing lifetime of love, laughter and adventures together!
    Warm smiles, Bridget

Amy · Married on 10/25/2015

We did decided to do a very nontraditional wedding (in the woods) and Bridget was great! I am pleased that I found her and she was really helpful with everything!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Amy and Brett
    It was a true pleasure being a part of your wedding day. And, thank you for sharing your "special spot" with me. It was a beautiful place to say I Do.