Brides2Go Reviews

39 Reviews for Brides2Go

• Allison

Allison Dinsmore · Married on 09/19/2020

What a Team!

Everyone would showed up for my ladies was ready to go. All my bridesmaids loved there makeup. I never wear lashes so I, as the bride, was worried. They lasted all night without any issues!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brides2Go's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was a pleasure to work with you and your Bridal party ! I’m so glad that everyone was pleased !

Jessica B · Married on 09/05/2020

Made Us Stunning

Mary and Hannah of Brides2Go were a pleasure to work with. They made us absolutely stunning for the special day. They were very accommodating for the trial for an out of state bride and flexible for the ladies they didn't see or meet until the day of the wedding. They did an amazing job! I (the bride) even requested make up changes on the day of and Hannah was up for the challenge and didn't bat an eyelash (LOL) and my make up came out perfect and I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you to the Brides2Go team, so grateful for making us all look so amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Alison Smith · Married on 08/08/2020

A Delight to Work With!

Mary and Hannah were a delight to work with. Mary was responsive and flexible as we navigated ever-changing logistics around a pandemic wedding. When our group of 5 dropped to two, Mary and Hannah were still willing to meet us at the location of the wedding (which I was so very grateful for).

Mary and Hannah took safety precautions in wearing masks, sanitizing brushes and made my maid of honor and me feel comfortable, safe and relaxed as we had our hair and makeup done. This was one of the most enjoyable, peaceful parts of the morning as all we had to worry about was sitting still while Mary and Hannah worked their magic.

I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and Hannah did a great job striking a balance of natural, but accentuated! Mary did a terrific job with my hair and my MOH and I both felt radiant all day. Mary and Hannah offer a terrific service for such a reasonable price. They are kind, personable, compassionate and fun to be around. I would absolutely recommend working with them.

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Leigh

Leigh Ann Bernadette · Married on 02/14/2020

Awesome lovely time

They were amazing professional and personal!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Karissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Married on 10/19/2019

Mary was simply amazing! There was not a single detail left unnoticed. I could not have asked for anything better. I was stunned by the amazing job she did by simply looking at a couple pictures. Thank you so very much Mary- I truly cannot thank you enough.

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience

I am so happy with my decision to work with Brides2go. Mary was extremely helpful, friendly and quickly available to any questions I had. Keri, my artist, was incredible!! I didn’t know a thing about makeup and Keri made it so easy! She knew exactly what I wanted without me needing to know much at all! She did a perfect job and made my look exactly what I was picturing for my wedding day. She was so easy to work with and answered my many questions. When planning a wedding, convenience and ease with prompt and friendly service is hard to find but I found it in Brides2go. I recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful team of stylists

Mary and her team were awesome on my wedding day. They were on time and completed 12 hair/makeup services with plenty of time and everyone looked great. Mary was even nice enough to do 2 hair trials for me when when I unsure of what I wanted. She was easy to work with and always answered my messages promptly.

Haleigh · Married on 10/12/2019

Samantha did a FABULOUS job

Samantha did a great job on everyones hair... she fit right in with everyone had great conversations and was also very punctual

Sent on 11/07/2019

Lara · Married on 10/05/2019

Brides2Go was a GREAT choice for my large wedding party!

I had a wonderful experience using Brides2Go for my wedding. Mary was a pleasure to work with, with prompt responses to questions and efficient planning to help organize for my big day. The stylists arrived on site to do hair and makeup, and they left everyone pleased with their beautiful hair styles and makeup! They easily accommodated my large wedding party in addition to my mother and mother in law without any issue. Would highly recommend them for any special event!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Emily Macdowell · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing makeup artist

Hannah was my makeup artist for my wedding and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was very friendly and showed up early to get set up. She was able to keep my nerves calm on my big day. Hannah listened to what I wanted and adjusted things when I wanted to change

Sent on 10/29/2019

Katelyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Talented, amazing team!

Mary and her team were absolutely amazing to work with- they were each attentive to detail and worked with each and every one of my bridal party to get exactly what they all wanted. They were on time, and worked diligently to keep with the time line. I would HIGHLY recommend Mary and team!

• Kayleigh

Kayleigh Troia · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing and professional!

Brides2go made me and all my bridesmaids look beautiful on my wedding day! I cannot thank Mary enough for her amazing skill and patience. She encouraged me to honest with her during my trial- which can be very difficult when you have people with you. She even let me come for a second trial for free without my entarouge to ensure I loved my style. I can't say enough great things about this business!

Madeleine · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Hair and Make Up!

We had an excellent experience with Brides 2 Go. They were very responsive, organized, and made my bridesmaids and I look absolutely gorgeous. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional and Flexible

Working with Brides2Go for my wedding hair and makeup was a fantastic decision. They were professional, while being fun and flexible. The two stylists listened to what my bridesmaids and I wanted and made a cohesive, yet individual look for each girl. A couple of my bridesmaids rarely wear makeup and/or had sensitive skin and the two stylists worked with them until they were happy with their look. I thought their prices were very competitive with the other companies that I looked at and having them come to the venue made the day SO much less stressful. When our photographer arrived in the early afternoon, she was SHOCKED that not only were we on time with getting ready, we were ahead of schedule! That is how efficient and professional the stylists were. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Day Bliss

Sara and Keri did a wonderful job! Very professional and right on time. Their work was what we were looking for. They listened and did what we wanted. I would recommend using this shop. Very nice people and wonderful hair and makeup. Made our day that much easier. Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/01/2019

So patient and sweet!

Mary and Hannah make a great mother/daughter hair and makeup team. I was impressed right from the start, when I sent a quick/generic "I'm interested in services" message through WeddingWire at 11pm on a Saturday, and got an immediate response from Mary. Not an automated response, an actual message from Mary, who continued to answer my questions until almost midnight. I was so impressed, I booked a trial on the spot.

The first trial for both hair and makeup went well, but due to my indecisiveness and basically no idea of what I wanted (lol), I felt like we hadn't really nailed the look yet. Mary told me to come back in anytime for a free 2nd trial once I felt ready. The 2nd time around, now armed with my wedding day hair extensions, veil/tiara, inspirational pictures, and a couple of my own specific makeup products I wanted to use, everything came together perfectly.

Hannah and Mary are beyond patient and so sweet! It was so convenient for them to do hair and makeup for us right at the venue on the morning of the wedding. I would definitely recommend sending them a message whether you're looking for someone to do your hair, makeup, or both.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Sierra · Married on 09/15/2018

Had a relaxing time working with this team! Everyone’s Makeup and hair turned out great.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Paige · Married on 09/14/2018

Mary was wonderful to work with. Very responsive and flexible. My bridesmaids and I looked wonderful for the big day!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary & her daughter came to our venue and did hair for our bridal party (bride, mom, three sisters, and 2 nieces). They were professional, accommodating, and patient with our requests. Everyone's hair was PERFECT and exactly what we asked for.

As the bride, my hair literally did. not. move. in a perfect updo the entire night. Not ONCE did I think about how my hair was falling out or if I looked okay.

Definitely book Mary to do your hair for your wedding. She is incredibly sweet and SO good at her job. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Thomas · Married on 07/27/2018

The whole experience was exceptional. Mary was so easy to work with prior to the big day and she and Hannah came to the venue to do the bridal parties hair and did a beautiful job. We will definitely recommend her to everyone

Sent on 07/31/2018

Heather · Married on 07/27/2018

Wedding hair makeup

I had the best experience with brides 2 go. Very easy to work with and I even changed my hair updo the night before and they didn’t care. So easy to work with and would recommend them to any bride that wants no stress.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Renee Seymour · Married on 07/06/2018

Awesome experience!

These ladies were awesome, especially Mary! She was responsive, kind, and flexible. She did exactly what I asked and was fun to work with. They traveled right to our hotel room too which was so helpful.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • F

Fran · Married on 06/30/2018

Mary, Sara and their team are the best! Hair for my bridesmaids and myself went so smoothly! Most importantly everyone loved their hair!! Thank you for making everything so easy!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Shari · Married on 06/09/2018

Punctual, professional, and my bridesmaids looked great!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Julia · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything went very smoothly, Mary and Patricia were very professional, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My make up was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/05/2017