Brides2Go Reviews

Brides2Go 4
  • Leigh

Leigh Ann Bernadette · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Awesome lovely time

They were amazing professional and personal!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Sierra · Married on 09/15/2018

Had a relaxing time working with this team! Everyone’s Makeup and hair turned out great.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Brides2Go 5
    Brides2Go 6

Paige · Married on 09/14/2018

Mary was wonderful to work with. Very responsive and flexible. My bridesmaids and I looked wonderful for the big day!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary & her daughter came to our venue and did hair for our bridal party (bride, mom, three sisters, and 2 nieces). They were professional, accommodating, and patient with our requests. Everyone's hair was PERFECT and exactly what we asked for.

As the bride, my hair literally did. not. move. in a perfect updo the entire night. Not ONCE did I think about how my hair was falling out or if I looked okay.

Definitely book Mary to do your hair for your wedding. She is incredibly sweet and SO good at her job. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Thomas · Married on 07/27/2018

The whole experience was exceptional. Mary was so easy to work with prior to the big day and she and Hannah came to the venue to do the bridal parties hair and did a beautiful job. We will definitely recommend her to everyone

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • F

Fran · Married on 06/30/2018

Mary, Sara and their team are the best! Hair for my bridesmaids and myself went so smoothly! Most importantly everyone loved their hair!! Thank you for making everything so easy!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Brides2Go 7
    Brides2Go 8

Shari · Married on 06/09/2018

Punctual, professional, and my bridesmaids looked great!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Julia · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything went very smoothly, Mary and Patricia were very professional, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My make up was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Mary and her bridal team were very accommodating to my bridal party and I on my special day. The bridal team traveled to the venue where my wedding was held, everyone arrived on time and set up promptly. In addition, the entire team was very friendly and professional, and each stylist and makeup artist paid close attention to what everyone in my bridal party wanted done for their look that day. I would recommend Brides2Go to anyone that plans to get married in the capital region.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tessa · Married on 05/06/2017

Mary & staff were very professional and accommodated my entire party and worked the all the crazy last minutes of my special day I would recommend brides2go to anyone looking for down to earth professionals that can achieve any look for any occasion! ??

Leighanne · Married on 05/06/2017

Mary saved the day!!! I needed a last minute replacement to do hair and make up for my wedding and Mary and her staff came through!! They were amazing and I never felt more beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Paula · Married on 02/10/2017

Liberty and Nicole were wonderful and professional and very willing to accommodate me on my wedding day. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Katie · Married on 08/02/2015

Thanks to Sara and others for making it a wonderful, relaxed and most importantly on schedule experience. These ladies made the day even more special!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Julie · Married on 10/05/2013

Mary did hair for the entire bridal party for our wedding at the Troy Country Club in 2013. We got ready at the venue and Mary came to us so we didn't have run all over that day. She was awesome! I can't say enough great things about our experience with Mary. I would highly recommended her services to anyone.

Mary · Married on 05/19/2012

Mary is really flexible and went above and beyond to make sure that I felt confident on the day of our wedding! She spent hours with me during the trial to make sure I was comfortable and not rushed to picking out a hair style that works and she traveled over an hour to the venue and found me a really amazing makeup artist! Everyone was professional and understanding, (even when one of my bridesmaids walked in much later than expected) and everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup that day. It was a really amazing experience and this staff is friendly, open and down to earth, Mary and her staff are the kind of people who can get along with anyone and she will listen to you. I have known the staff for 20 years and would never have my hair done by anyone else, there is no one like Mary, Hannah and the staff at Brides2Go!

Gina · Married on 08/12/2018

Mary was extremely responsive and very professional.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

Mary does a great job, and has a lovely demeanor--so friendly and laid back, it helped keep everyone relaxed. She also has a good team.

Sent on 09/14/2017