Brides of America Miami Reviews

297 | Miami, FL

297 Reviews for Brides of America Miami

David runs a tight ship and it is such a wonderful experience. He truly creates an atmosphere where you and your company feel like royalty. I used him for my bridesmaids dresses however, I wish I used him for my dress as well. He is such a nice guy and his staff is wonderful as well. Everyone is willing to help you and give you the experience of a lifetime. He is a little far from my house but well worth the drive. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Anika · Married on 02/19/2016

I had my appointment today at Brides of America. This was my second visit to a bridal store. I had the best experience ever. They make you feel like family. jackie was excellent. She was very patient, knowledgeable and honest about was best for me. I loved all the attention I was given and their dedication. I really would like to thank David, Jackie and David's dad for taking out the stress during this time. Thank you for everything.
    You won't regret coming to this store.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/06/2016

From the moment I walked in to Brides of America I felt like a Princess. They are just a wonderful group of people. David is so genuine in everything he does. He has a true passion for bridal. The dresses they have there are just amazing! Moreover, they extremely well made and most dresses are budget friendly. The moment I put on "the" dress I began to cry and knew it was the one! They truly made the dress shopping experience so magical. All the attention is on you because they want to ensure your happiness. Brides of America is just perfect! I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Jolita · Married on 01/30/2016

I went to Brides of America Miami with no expectations aside from the cost being beyond my budget. My initial thought was to get ideas of a dress without the Crowd. However to my great surprise I met with David who is an absolute delight to work with. He is professional he's personal he's caring (I could go on for hours about his charm) and he made sure that I left with a smile on my face. I said yes to the dress!
    David made sure it was the perfect one for my special day and for that i am great full.

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • Alisa

Alisa · Married on 01/09/2016

Went to Brides of America after having several bad/mediocre experiences at other bridal stores. The owner, David, was AMAZING to say the least! He sat me down to interview me and get to know me before picking out several dresses for me to try on. He was brutally honest when he didn't like a dress, which was fantastic. He also stuck to my price range. He finally brought out a dress and told me that it was nothing like what I wanted or pictured, but wanted me to try it on anyway. Of course it was THE dress and I instantly fell in love! This was the best experience I could have possibly had - thank you so much David!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2015

Called the store and the owner, David, himself answer the phone. No appointments were available for the next week and I wanted an appointment asap as my wedding is in 3 months time.
    Without thinking about it tweece, David said I will come an hour earlier tomorrow for you.
    Next say went to my appointment with my mom, David was waiting for me with a huge smile.
    Took care of my with no rush.
    He checked dress by dress what dress will be available for fast delivery .
    No other store gives you an appointment out of the business hours and does give such an amazing and personalized service

1000% remendable. Amazing costumer service. Beautiful dresses. Great prices. Best bridal store.

Sent on 10/06/2015

This was the first place I went to see my wedding dress. A friend recommended me him because of the style of dress I was looking for. David took the time to ask me questions and to get to know me and my Fiancé. He was truly a pleasure to talk to and he was totally honest. He pulled a lot of dresses based on our conversation and as I started to try them on he did tell me a few "no that's not the one" and he was totally on point! I fell in live with two dresses and told him I will think about it... Went to another place and it was so bad customer servise I decided to go back to David and try on the dresses again. He squeezed me and was very happy to show me the dresses again. When I tried them in again I knew I had found it!! David was happier than me probably but at no point did push me. He also offered me a payment plan and was very honest with me. Definitely the place to visit and try in you future wedding gown!

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/13/2015

I send email late night on a THursday for an appointment on Sunday. Early Friday i received emails and a phone call. THey were all booked but they were willing to stay open an additional hour and give us an appointment. We already found a "the dress" on Saturday in a really nice fancy botique but becuase of all the reviews, we decided to do a last appointment. I am so glad! It was worth the drive. We live in Palm Beach county and went all the way to Miami. The staff was very helpful, the owner display passion, knowlege, dedication, great expertise without making you feel rush. They were patient and so helpful. My daughter found the most beutiful dress, looks so classy, femenine, and it was totally a different style that we were drawn to in the other 3 stores. THey know what they are doing. My daughter said YES to the dress. It is so beautiful, we got a great deal. Save over 1,000.00. David the owner is the best!

Sent on 08/03/2015

JennyAnne · Married on 12/12/2015

I found Brides of America when searching for a specific bridesmaids dress. I'm a little stand offish and I'm a very hard person to please. Just from the first phone call I was pleasantly surprised and could tell the type of customer service I would receive when entering the store. David was extremely helpful and very accommodating. I was not let down. When I arrived at my appointment David was very attentive to me and my girls. David is a great listener, he takes the time to get to know not only the brides but the girls that are important to her, he understands what the brides wants and is honest with how the dresses look. Out of all the stores I went to for bridesmaid dresses this one is my favorite. David went above and beyond to make myself and my girls happy. David truly has a passion for what he is doing. When you come across with such passion for their job, you will never go wrong. I have and will continue to recommend friends and family to Brides of America. David and his staff are amazing. I am extremely happy. I can not wait for my dresses to come in. =)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Brittney · Married on 11/28/2015

I had my first wedding dress fitting today at Brides of America and I cannot put into words how wonderful it was. David was very responsive in our emails. When I showed up to my appointment today, Allison was amazing. She picked out dresses for me and I loved all of them. She listened to what I liked and really knew what to pick for me. She was helpful, attentive and just so sweet. I found the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier!! Whenever people think "wedding dress shopping" in Miami, everyone's first thought is the gables. But honestly, I would recommend this place over anything. The one on one attention you receive during your appointment (they only allow one appointment at a time) is fantastic. Visit this place first!! Thank you so much Allison!!

Sent on 04/19/2015
  • I

Isarys · Married on 11/28/2015

This was about the 4th or 5th bridal gown store I visited & by far the best and last one! I happily purchased my wedding dress by the end of my appointment. David is amazing & great at what he does! After sitting down with me and getting to know me better he chose all the right styles off the rack. David makes sure not only that you leave with a beautiful gown that suits your style and body but he also has the best prices! The customer service here is exceptional. David is honest, friendly and funny and he makes the bridal gown process enjoyable and stress free. I highly recommend any bride looking for a bridal gown to make an appointment with Brides of America.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Julie · Married on 11/21/2015

GO TO BRIDES OF AMERICA! SKIP MIRACLE MILE! I used to live in Miami, but now live in Massachusetts. Once I got engaged, it was a no brainer that I would be going to Miami for my dress shopping. My first instinct was to hit up Miracle Mile. Don't we all? Well, as I started searching for dresses, there was a specific Mori Lee dress that I wanted to try on. I called all the stores that carried Mori Lee, and I kept on getting the basic "no, we don't carry it, but we can order it for you." Sorry, I can't just order a wedding dress with out trying it on! When I got to Brides of America on my calling list, David, the owner, answered the phone. Even though his store didn't carry the dress I was looking for, David stayed on the phone with me for an additional 5 - 10 minutes talking about other similar Mori Lee dress styles. He mentioned at least 20 dresses for me to look up. WOW! I was blown away by him taking the time to do this. This is truly customer service! Once I had booked my flight for Miami, I knew that I wanted to go to Brides of America. I called David back to book my appointment, and since I was going on a weekday, the appointment was for 2 hours. David took the time to get to know me and my family. (In total, it was 4 adults and 2 niece's as part of my entourage). Once he gathered what he needed, he started pulling dresses for me. By the time we got to dress # 6, I knew it was THE ONE! I tried on a few more, but dress #6 was it! There was a very similar gown I tried on to dress #6 that was more expensive. David, by no means, pushed me towards the more expensive gown. He guides you into what looks best on you. To me, that shows honesty, not a greedy person trying to make a sale. I was so confident that I was going to find my dress at Bride's of America, that I didn't bother setting up other bridal appointment's while I was in Miami. I was right!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Mandy · Married on 11/07/2015

David is amazing! I had certain expectations for what a dress shopping appointment should be like and David completely exceeded them. He really cared about my day, asking questions and taking into account my vision. He picked the perfect dress for me and I got to have that "moment" every bride wants!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Gema · Married on 11/07/2015

David's love for finding the perfect dress will make any bride Say Yes to the Dress. He will sit with you and talk to everyone you brought along to get a feel of what you're looking for. Then, he will put on a show by bringing out magnificent dresses all within your budget. His expertise, professionalism and passion for bridal couture is next to none. Go to him for an honest, beautiful and professional shopping experience.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Amber · Married on 10/30/2015

My sisters and I found the bridesmaid dresses that we wanted for our wedding at Brides of America. So, we trekked across state to check them out and it was certainly worth the trip. The staff there was super welcoming and helpful. We were able to find and order the dresses that we needed. Unfortunately, we did run into a bit of a snafu as there was an error in the recording on measurements for one of the bridesmaids (the dress was too small). However, David and his team worked diligently to make it right in time for the wedding. I couldn't be more appreciative. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2016

I had an appointment with David on Sunday. He was AMAZING!! He took the time to sit down with me and my mom and ask me questions about my wedding and the vision I had for my dress. He continued to ask me about what styles I liked or didn't liked. After that we went into the fitting room where it was just me. That's the part that I loved the most that he only takes care of one bride at a time, so all his attention is on you. He gathered a few dresses that he guaranteed I would like and by the third one I tried on I knew I had found my wedding dress. He truly loves what he does and that passion and love for his business translates to his clients. David is the best and Brides of America is the perfect place to find your wedding dress!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

alejandra · Married on 10/10/2015

David is awesome! He doesn't only sell wedding dresses he becomes a brides friend from the start. He gets to know you, your family, and/or your bridal party... Very knowledgable and LOVES what he does! I said yes to my dress and all because of him!! Thank you very much David! You ROCK!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Micheline · Married on 10/03/2015

If your a bride you will love the service. David was straight forward with me and open to whatever you wanted. He was honest, truthful, and patient throughout the entire time I was there.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Theodora · Married on 09/26/2015

Brides of America is a must go to location and I promise you won't regret it. The prices of their dresses are very affordable. David and his staff really took care of me and they worked diligent to assist me and my bridal party to select the perfect dress. They made shopping for my dress/bridal party dresses a very fun and memorable experience. The staff was very accommodating, courteous, professional and knowledgeable, and they catered to us to ensure our needs were met. The quality, style, fit and design of their dresses are absolutely breathtaking and amazing. Brides of America was highly recommended by a wedding planner so I went. Although I thought I would purchase my wedding dress at their Sister family store I went to Brides of America with an open mind. I'm so excited about my dream dress purchase from Brides of America. Immediately upon putting on my dress and looking at myself in the mirror such a strong emotion came over me and I started to cry. The style of my dress and the beading was so elegant and gorgeous and the dress really complimented my shape. I love my dress and I can't wait to wear it. Big Thanks to David and the staff at Brides of America. May God continue to bless you and your business to prosper.?

Sent on 03/05/2015

Keri · Married on 09/12/2015

DAVID IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I can't even explain how long I looked for a specific dress that I was initially only able to find online before I stumbled upon David. I called every bridal store from Port St. Lucie down to Miami and the store was either not interested in helping me find the dress, or told me I would not be able to take a picture of myself in the dress if they did have it. David literally pulled up the picture of the dress online and told me that it was "Gold," that was why most stores were unable to locate the dress. He was so friendly and personable and allowed me to take as many pictures in the dress as I wanted to prior to buying it. He really does only allow one appointment at a time so that the bride can have his full attention. Additionally, he threw in a stunning head piece with my dress. BUY YOUR DRESS FROM HERE!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Karissa · Married on 08/15/2015

I had an appointment in August and I am so happy to say that I found my dream dress. David and his staff take such good care of their clients from the second you walk through the door. All of their attention is on you and they really know what will look best on you while taking your taste into consideration. Brides of America is truly the best!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Dorothy · Married on 08/15/2015

David is the best! He helped me find the perfect dress for my special day.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Marsha · Married on 08/07/2015

David is the best. He has an exceptional eye for fashion. I went to other bridal stores and didn't get the personalized attention to answer my queries. With David, you are provided with world class individualized attention. He lives up to his motto of "Good taste never goes out of fashion and should always suit everyone's budget."

Sent on 02/04/2015

Grandison · Married on 08/07/2015

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • Wifester

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Where do I even begin? David is the bomb.com!! I love him and the way he runs his business. He isn't some pushy saleman. David walk me through every step of fitting for my dress. He didn't just throw me in a big poofy dress and say here's what it costs. We walked in he sat down with my girls and I and asked what exactly i was looking for before he went through his gowns all based on the vision I was explaining. There were even some dresses that David got me in that i hadn't even considered and they looked amazing on me. I remember being a little bit of a push over because the day before i had tried on so many dresses that i was literally just ready to get over w/it. But he stepped in and said nope. If i don't cry it's not the dress. I'd like to say i tried on 4 dresses and we got the waterfalls to run lol. I couldn't be happier. Now my dress will be here soon and he'll be holding it for me until im ready to pick it up. I can;t thank him and the staff enogh I love them. No ones customer service will ever surpass Davids. HE is truly genuine about his brides. It's not about a sale it's about the feeling his brides get and I was fortunate enough to get that from him. Thank you for everything David. I'll see you soon. (And so will the bridesmaids)

Sent on 07/29/2014