Brides of America Miami Reviews

297 | Miami, FL

297 Reviews for Brides of America Miami

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2017

Jackie helped picked my wedding dress and I could not have been more pleased. She was very personable and incredibly helpful. She immediately pulled dresses that were what I had envisioned, and I ended up finding the perfect dress at the perfect price. This was actually the first time I'd tried on dresses, and generally I hate shopping for clothes so I wasn't looking forward to it as much as one would think. However, I didn't feel pressured or anything by Jackie. My mom and sister were also both very happy with the selection of dresses at the store and love the dress I picked out (especially because of the price I think). The manager is also incredibly helpful and even though I was only home for three days over Christmas he was able to accommodate our busy schedule. In general, the customer service was everything you could ever dream of from a store. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Y

Yordana · Married on 11/05/2017

The service was amazing, I've gone to over 20 shops and this one is the abosolute best. Shout out to Jackie and Sylvana for making my purchase as pleasurable as possible ????

Sent on 06/11/2017

Bethania · Married on 11/05/2017

I am in love with this place. David is amazing , his mom , and Dad are great people. Jackie is amazing she helped me so much and did such a great job . She treated me well and my family. I am more then satisfied with how they treated me !!! Jackie knows what she is doing , come with an open mind. I got the dress of my Dreams and the prices are great. I would say God sent me there and i felt blessed. Love you guys !!!
    Sincerely ,

Bethania Peralta

Sent on 02/13/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

I was recommended to go to this wonderful place through a dear friend of mine. This was the 3rd place I went too. I don't know why I didn't ask her before where she went but, from the moment I walked in I was comfortable. I went in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted to try on. It is obvious that he loves what he does. I thought I was just going to see something and honestly had no intentions on buying a dress today. I was just looking. David was sooooo helpful and kind. He sat down and talked to me to try to get a feel for what kind of person I was. He brought me exactly what I was looking for and threw in a dress that I wasn't looking for too... I trusted his experience and expertise so I tried it on. Needless to say I fell in LOVE with my dress. I would recommend him to any bride looking for an awesome experience and beautiful dress.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Renee · Married on 10/07/2017

I found the dress of my dreams here. My appointment exceeded my expectations! Jackie was wonderful and intuitive, and David was a darling. Highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Theodosuila

Theodosuila · Married on 09/23/2017

A flight away

From you enter their door it will be an amazing experience.
    I first emailed David 1 week prior to my travel date to look for a wedding address. I cam across their website and veiwed the dresses. It was hard to choose a dress especially one that will be able to ship to the Bahamas if I didnt have a chance to actually visit the store. None the less, I finally arrived to fit the dress. Prior to through emails based on my measurements I sent David, he recommended the size I needed. And he was right. I did one minor alteration to the bust area. That was it. I loved my dress and received to may compliments on it. I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Ruchama · Married on 09/10/2017

I don't know where to start. This was the first dress shop I visited in the search for my perfect wedding dress. Everyone was welcoming, it was as if I stepped into a family member's home. David took the time to listen, get to know me, and he has a affinity for picking up on your likes/dislikes. I made appointments at other dress boutiques, they did not compare even the higher end dress boutiques that Miracle Mile in Coral Gables boast's about. Three months later I made an appointment at Brides of America again and everyone remembered me down to David's mother, she is beautiful by the way and radiates a motherly peace. Jackie and Sylvana are the absolute best it was as if I was dress shopping with my aunt and cousin. They made me feel beautiful and always gave me their honest opinions. No one forced me to purchase a dress that I didn't want or overextend my budget. At my second visit I found the one. It is a dress that I never thought of wearing but I was open to suggestions. Thank you everyone at Brides of America Miami. Ladies do not walk to this shop. run!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

I am a bridesmaid in a wedding in which the bride lives in Florida, so we had our fittings at Brides of America. My dress came yesterday and unfortunately it was beautiful, but way too big. I emailed David to ask him if there was anything that could be done. It was Saturday after they had closed but David emailed me back within an hour telling me he would call me in the morning and not too worry about it. As promised, he did call and said that he would order me a new dress in a smaller size. He was pleasant and very professional! I would highly recommend Brides of America and David to any bride and bridal party...even if you're out of state!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Maridel · Married on 07/29/2017

The minute you walk in, you're immediately greeted by David and his staff with a great smile. You can really tell that they enjoy and love their job just be how attentive and caring they really are. What makes this place great is that they provide their Mori Lee collection online, which allows you to get an idea of what types of dresses they have in stock. I was overwhelmed in the beginning and feeling afraid that I was not going to find THAT dress. I knew it would just be a matter of time. I went home after my first visit at Brides of America, returned a week later, with styles that I had written down during the week. Second go around, I tried on 4 dresses. The first dress that I tried on was THE ONE! I just absolutely knew it without a doubt in my mind! Although I must admit, I continued to try on the other dresses just to see how they would look, however, I just couldn't stop thinking about the first dress I tried on. It was then, when I decided to say, "YES TO THE DRESS"!!! After collectively trying on 10 dresses, I was so done and agreed on the beautiful Mori Lee dress. Jackie and David are just the sweetest most caring people I know!!! They assured that I was going to find my dress but to have patience in the process. Thank you so much for all that you do to make many brides that have envisioned their wedding day wearing the beautiful dress of their choice--something we all have dreamt about since we were all little girls. I am truly happy with Brides of America and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for THAT dress!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Lise

Lise · Married on 07/08/2017

I definitely recommend coming to Brides of America! You won't have a reason to look anywhere else! David is super nice and very accommodating. This was my very 1st store AND last. Both Jackie and Sylvana helped me choose the PERFECT dress, and it is amazing. Loved their honestly, and I felt right at home with these ladies! I also chose my bridesmaid's dresses here as well. Top quality Mori Lee dresses! Thank you guys! :)

Sent on 10/31/2016

Monica · Married on 07/07/2017

Be ready to find your dress your first visit. Jackie has a great eye! She picked out a dress for me to try on and I fell in love with the dress. They are so patient and really give you an intimate, attentive consultation. They have a beautiful collection of dresses and accessories that are worth it!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2017

This was INCREDIBLE. My mother did not get off work until 6pm, and the place closed at 6. The owner, David, said he would stay late for us to be able to get there so she could see me in the dress! We got there and he had waited so patiently for us, and already had everything set up for us. I had been looking for a particular gown that he had, and he already had it out for me and was nothing but helpful. He even let me try on an expensive pair of earrings, and GAVE THEM TO ME AS AN EARLY WEDDING PRESENT!!! He was so kind and passionate, and it radiated through his amazing personality and patience. This was the best experience I could have ever asked for, thank you so much David for all your hard work and help! I said yes to my dress and veil, which he is working really hard to get in for me in an incredible amount of time, AND got my wedding earrings for FREE! Thank you so much! I recommend this place to absolutely everyone!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Thais · Married on 06/24/2017

David and Jackie were the best ever. Brides of America was the first store I entered looking for my wedding dress. I was alone, and I'm not American, I'm Brazilian and I needed my dress traveling with me back to Brazil 3 days from my appointment. Jackie was amazing, even face-timed everything for my family. After my appointment, I looked for all over Miami but nothing was as beautiful as the one I tried on Brides of America. Tks David and Jackie were perfect because of you!

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely wonderful! David was so helpful with my bridesmaid's dresses and let me and then know as soon as they were in. In the end, my girls looked absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Cristina · Married on 04/29/2017

This was the 4th bridal shop I went to on my wedding dress search, and where I said YES to the dress!! The very first dress I tried on at Brides of America was the one I said yes to. The prices of the dresses are very reasonable for the amazing quality fabric the dresses are made from.

I adored my bridal dress consultant Jackie, if you make an appointment here, you must ask for her! Jackie has an eye for style & knows exactly what will look good on you based on your body type. She also takes the time to help you get the full vision of what you will look like on your wedding day by putting the perfect vail on you, that will compliment you & your dress. I went with my mom, and Jackie made our dress shopping exerience SO special. You can tell her passion is helping brides find their dream dress!

Remarkable bridal shop!!

Sent on 07/30/2016
  • shenterica

shenterica · Married on 04/23/2017

Omg words can't express how David made me feel I had all of his attention and he takes his time and listen I can't wait to go back in April to pick up my dress

Sent on 12/10/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

I had been to several wedding shops before coming to Brides of America and wasn't able to find what I was looking for. David was amazing...he selected a few dresses that fit what I was describing, but also picked out an additional one. I initially said I wasn't sure about the extra one, but he asked me to just go ahead and try it on. Thank Goodness I did. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I put it on, it wasn't specifically what I asked for but after speaking to me and learning what look I was going for he was able to pick out the perfect dress that fit exactly what my vision was. Jackie was also amazing and very honest when helping me try on my dresses. I never felt like they were trying to make a sale - they just wanted me to find my perfect dress. Their gowns are gorgeous and unique. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2017

Brides of America in Miami was my first and only stop at finding my wedding dress. Jackie was amazing and listened to what I had to say. She was honest with me about what looked good and what didn't look good, which I appreciated a lot! What a non stressful experience! Thank you For all of your help Jackie! Can't wait to pick up my dress!!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Daena · Married on 04/16/2017

My experience at Brides of America was amazing. It was my first time experience at a Bridal Store and Mr. David and Ms. Jackie were amazing. They were very professional and friendly. Ms. Jackie was very patient, understanding and helpful. . I have no regrets choosing this store and i would highly recommend them to anyone. The quality of their stuff is exceptional.

Sent on 04/11/2016

erica · Married on 04/08/2017

Brides of America was such a wonderful place. Jackie provided exceptional service. She got to know my style, was very patient with me, very nice and caring, and treated me with such kindness even when I came in a second time to try on my dream dress again. I've never had service like that before. She closes the store and only helps the bride. The attention is so personal and she never pressures you or makes you feel bad. She treated me so special and I'm so thankful !

Sent on 05/01/2016

E R · Married on 03/05/2017

We had the pleasure of meeting with Mr. David Abadi and he was absolutely phenomenal. He took the time to get to know my daughter and ask about her fiance. This stop was our first appointment - I was hesitant at first thinking it would be a disaster - it was anything but. If you want a place that cares about you as an individual, who gives honest feedback and will not make you feel awkward Brides of America Miami is the store for you. David you are a GEM!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • NACHELLE

NACHELLE · Married on 02/26/2017

Two friends of mine personally recommended this store to me! I am SO thankful for their recoommendation. I came with some friends and family and I was able to pick the PERFECT dress and accessories without visiting another store. I had such a great time. There was NO pressure to buy anything. I love how David took the time to get to know ME and asked my friends about ME so that he could help me find the perfect gown for my wedding day. Thank you so much DAVID....you are the BEST

Sent on 05/05/2015

Martha · Married on 02/04/2017

Jackie was the best help to me! She got the right dress on the first try. It was the best experience I have ever had. Great service and friendly atmosphere I highly recommend it!!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 01/22/2017

Jacqueline's personable personality is like an angel. I did not feel rush. She treated me as her own sister and she even picked out my dress before I even show her the picture of what I liked. That is amazing. I am so grateful to have someone like Jacqueline in my life. And yes, I bought the first wedding dress the she recommended for me.
    From: JMack in California

Sent on 04/18/2016

Tianna · Married on 01/14/2017

I went in for an appointment yesterday at 5:30, which is their last slot for the day since David likes to give his brides 1 1/2 hours in the salon. He literally locks up the store for your appointment so that you are his entire focus.

The cutest part was before trying on any dresses, David likes to interview his brides. He does this to find out a little more about your personality and your fiancé. He then starts pulling dresses for you to try on. I loved how honest he was - if he doesn't like the dress, he'll tell you. Also, I had tried on a dress I liked at another salon, which he knew the owners and said if I didn't beat that dress he wouldn't sell it to me... He wanted me to give my business to his friend, so long as I had a good experience with them, if he didn't find me a dress that I loved more. David also was not pushy at all when it came down to purchasing the dress. He left me alone for about 10 minutes with my family to discuss the price and whether this was the dress.

David also worked out a payment plan which allows me to pay for my dress in installments over the next six months. He was absolutely amazing! Most definitely the greatest experience I've ever had when trying on dresses.

I'll be visiting him again tonight to officially purchase the dress and show my grandparents.

Sent on 09/04/2015