Brides by NoNA Reviews

83 | Smyrna, GA

83 Reviews for Brides by NoNA

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 07/04/2020

What can I say about bridesbynona and her team?!! She went above and beyond to make sure my dress was exactly what I wanted.

2 weeks after giving birth, bridesbynona began working on my dress. I dont know how she did with a new born baby, one thing for sure. She went above and beyond to make my dream dress come true. I can't thank her enough...

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Ebere

Ebere Alozie · Married on 03/07/2020

Effortless

She is a phenomenal visionary.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Nicole Afane · Married on 02/12/2020

Very satisfied bride!

The best experience a bride could have! I contacted Brides by NoNA all the way from St. Vincent and The Grenadines. I was VERY skeptical being so far away but after seeing much of their work I decided to give it a shot. I sent an e-mail (still skeptical) and they responded to my e-mail that same day which impressed me! Their e-mail was extremely thorough (which any bride who has used them before can attest to) so I felt a little more comfortable with them. The owner Neka was very professional and accessible whenever I needed her and she is a brilliant designer. She worked with em to understand exactly I was wanted and she brought my vision to life. My dress was perfect in every sense of the word! I cannot brag enough about this company but just give them a try and you will not be disappointed. Everyone at my wedding couldn't stop talking about my dress and they still talk about it! Very, very satisfied bride here!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Terica Powell · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing, professional, understanding.

Thank you bridesbynona for bringing my dream to life. My dress was out of this world. May God continue to bless you and your team and enlarge your territories.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura O · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional Couture Wedding Gown

My experience with BridesByNona was nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL. Nneka designed the wedding gown of my dreams and I couldn’t be more happier. She pays close attention to detail by incorporating every single element of what you want in the final dress. To say I was blown away would be an understatement. What meant the most to me is when Nneka said she will make any tweak to my dress until I absolutely fall in love with it and she did not disappoint. My wedding dress fit my body so well everyone kept telling me that it looked like the dress was molded on my body. Dropped in Swarovski crystals she made me feel like a celebrity star out of a magazine and Cinderella all at once and I will never forget that feeling on my wedding day. You will be making a huge mistake by not going with BridesByNona for your bespoke custom wedding gown. I recommend BridesByNona a million times over.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Shannon Hill · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely perfect

Brides by NoNA was an absolute pleasure to work with! From start to finish! I literally had the most gorgeous wedding dress that I have ever seen in my life... also everyone I know told me my dress was beyond phenomenal.

From fit to the every single sparkle and detail on my 8ft long train , cathedral veil mermaid style dress... straight perfection!

If there is one decision I made right in planning my wedding it was going with a brides by Nina dress.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/18/2019

A dream come true!!

Working with Nneka and her team was an absolute dream come true! She executed my bridal gown to the fullest. From the first time we met and from all the fabulous gowns she made, I knew I was in good hands.
    I came all the way from Brooklyn, NY to work with her in Atlanta. We had three face to face interactions and talked via phone or text as needed. She was patient and made sure to listen to all my request. I wanted a gown that looked different, sexy, couture and elegant all at the same time. She provided me with all the above and more!!! She was an absolute gem & very professional.
    I am truly grateful for her services. Thank you Brides by Nona for creating an everlasting memory❤️!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Norka · Married on 07/18/2019

Just perfect!

My dress is a Pnina Tornai inspired dress. I went into Kleinfield in Manhattan, NY. I tried on millions of dresses. I was introduced to her line and I loved the shape and concept but I needed to tweak it to my own liking. I created a vision of what I wanted, setting a “tone” that i felt right for me. I designed the dress and began searching for someone to make it for me. I ran into BridesByNona on IG where I saw the FABULOUS dresses she has made. I sent her pictures of the P. Tornai dress and explained my vision to her. She took note of everything i wanted. I went down to ATL, GA to visit her and took my initial measurements. I remember when she sent me pictures of the dress completed, I honestly stopped and began screaming in place because of excitement. I went down again for a final fitting and the dress was even better in person (even without my hair and makeup done). The best part is, on my wedding day it looked BETTER than before! I also might have been caught up in the moment. She laid heavenly talented hands on my dress. I’m forever grateful. She DELIVERED!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Ann-Marie Swatson · Married on 04/13/2019

immaculate

extremely creative, patient, and caters to your needs

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Lesly

Lesly · Married on 04/07/2019

Wow Factor !!

Nneka is amazing!! I could not find anything I liked in any bridal store. With my body type, the fit was always off and the dresses always lacked something. I reached out to her, and after the initial consultation, I just knew that it be a perfect match! I am so glad I did. I was a VERY particular bride and wanted some specific details. But Nneka absolutely delivered.

My dress was beyond amazing, so special, more than I could have imagined! The fit! Oh the fit! Wow, it couldn't have been more perfect. So happy with it!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Prince · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommended

My name is Prince and I live in San Francisco, CA and I found this company though social media. I contacted Nekka and she was incredibly professional and thorough with her explanation of her services and was able to give me all the information I needed to make my sister’s wedding gown. She spoke directly with my sister in Ivory Coast, Africa via Skype and made the experience of creating her custom made wedding gown smooth and elegant. The delivery process was so beautiful and everything was very professional. On my sister’s wedding, she received so much praise and comments about her dress, and even until now there are people still sending their compliments to my sister about the dress. Thank you so much for such an amazing experience, it made my sister feel so special and beautiful on her special day that the dress itself was priceless. Believe me, I will definitely contact you for the next wedding that occurs in my family.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Antweshia · Married on 09/15/2018

My experience with Nneka was fabulous! She is a beautiful and very talented women! She reassured me from the beginning that she would take care of me and she did! She made me the dress of my dreams! I absolutely loved my dress and my guests and husband did as well!! Thanks a million

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Bulour

Bulour · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Wedding Gown Designer!

Nneka is a phenomenal wedding gown designer. I was referred to Nneka by a friend who had an amazing experience with Nneka and spoke highly of her level of professionalism. After visiting multiple well known bridal shops in New York City and not finding what I wanted, I decided to contact Nneka for a custom made gown. I was extremely pleased with the final product and would do it all over again.

Nneka was very organized and detail oriented and brought my vision to life. She created my wedding dress as well as my second dress. Both dresses were breathtaking and it was quite obvious that Nneka had spent quite a bit of time with the beading as it was a very intricate design. Not to mention that this was all done within an eight week period during the height of wedding season. No other wedding shop would accommodate me without charging a ridiculously high price. Nneka’s fees were also very reasonable and she is more than willing to work with any budget. My wedding day was perfect and I thank Nneka for all her hard work. I absolutely LOVE my dresses and I would definitely use BridesbyNona in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Ogonna

Ogonna Adeola Hazzan · Married on 07/21/2018

Floating in paradise.....

Brides by NONA hands down is the BEST!!!!!

I can’t even put into words the amazement of my experience with Nneka aka Kaka. From the moment I said YESS!!! to my King, the planning for my dream dress began and Kaka was there to walk me through it regardless of her busy schedule. She collaborated with me to create a wedding dress that was only envisioned or imagined, and she brought it to life. I craved for a classic, graceful, timeless elegance gown and she gave it to me. I had the most beautiful dress ever and it was worth every dime!!!! The dress came out super beautiful than sketched. I felt unquestionably Beautiful, I looked like a million bucks! I was floating on air!!!! I have an appreciation for her meticulous understanding of my desires, and my body type. I love her method of easing my anxiety and allowing me breath during the creative process by offering a diverse selection of styles thereby showing her uniqueness to each client is distinctive and impeccable. I feel proud to recommend her to any Bride that wants that unique image for her wedding. Custom is really the way to go and Brides by NoNA is the label to wear! THANK YOU immensely for making my dream gown AND I LOVE YOU KAKA.

Sent on 12/11/2018

ekene · Married on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure working with Nona!

Sent on 07/16/2018

KHADIJA · Married on 12/28/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nneka. She was so professional and always ready to answer any question I had. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful dress than the magic she created for my wedding reception. I was one of many clients but she made me feel like the only client. So so happy that I chose Bridesbynona for my special day

Sent on 01/19/2018

Bunmi · Married on 12/02/2017

My dress was everything and more. BBN brought my dreams to life. From sketch to reality, the entire process was very swift. I have always been a fan of Brides by Nona given that her work is so exquisite and beautiful. My dress superseded my expectations of BBN. She is very patient and professional. I would highly recommend BBN. Now I need to look for another event where i'll need another custom Brides by Nona dress. Lol !

Sent on 07/13/2018

Nana · Married on 09/09/2017

Nneka is amazing !!!! My girls dresses were impeccable! Amazing talent and professionalism.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Brides by NoNA's reply:

Thank you so much, Nana! It was an absolute honor and a true pleasure working with you and your sister to execute your vision for the gowns. I wish you and your new husband all the best and a happy married life! Thank you again for choosing Brides by NoNA!`

Daisy · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Nneka was very easy, she made me a beautiful princess dress just like how I imagined. She was professional, always there when I needed to talk and executed my dress very well. When I saw my dress I felt in Love and I’m still in love. The price affordable because my dress was made with the budget I gave her. I really looked like a princess on that day that all my family members and guest were speechless. I made the right decision with BridesbyNona and I’ll do it again.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Tosin · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you Bridesby Nona for making my wedding dress a dreamy one. She did an excellent job for me and my daughters for my 10years anniversary dresses, both white dress and my reception dress was looking like a million dollars outfits. Everybody was wowed. Thanks you so much. I will always come back for more

Sent on 09/21/2017

Atarah · Married on 07/07/2017

I trusted Brides By Nona to make two dresses. She understood my vision and made sure my dress was beautiful, over the top, and I must say the quality was exceeded my expectations. I tried on many of the top designer bridal gowns but nothing compares to my custom dress made by Brides by Nona. By far the best experience.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tamara · Married on 07/01/2017

I just received my wedding gown and I am beyond EXCITED!!!!! It is EVERYTHING I dreamed of and more! Nneka really brought my ideas to life...REAL LIFE! I am over the moon excited with joy! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Brides by Nona if you are looking for a custom gown with the custom experience! From beginning to end, the experience was absolutely pleasurable. If I were to get married again, I will use Brides by Nona without a doubt! I am one very, very, very satisfied bride!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/17/2017

I had to make sure I had all the time in the world to write this review. I truly believe in sharing spectacular vendors. From the first meeting to the end, Nneka of BBN was absolutely amazing. My first meeting was to discuss and share pictures of what I wanted my dress to look like. She was very humble, genuine, and made me feel comfortable. After visiting several stores to find my wedding dress, I just couldn't find the perfect one, so I knew I had to get a custom gown. Nneka went out of her way to make sure I had everything I wanted and more. The first time I saw my dress, I was speechless because it was even more beautiful than I imagined. Nneka is extremely talented, professional, personable, and very accommodating. I would use her services over and over again. It has been a month since my wedding and everyone is still asking me about my beautiful dress. If you want to look like perfection on your wedding day, then I suggest you go to BBN. Thank you again Nneka for making me feel spectacular and gorgeous on my special day.

Sent on 07/20/2017

amarachi · Married on 11/04/2016

I cannot even begin to put into words the greatness of BridesbyNona. I knew that if i ever got married she would be the one to dress me. Imagine my joy when I finally met her and she was as pleasant as ever. I am not the type of Bride that can easily tell you what I want, but I definitely tell you what I don't want. Nneka of BridesbyNona came prepared with ideas on what type of dress she knew would fit my body type. She dressed me for my traditional wedding, which blew people away. She also dressed me for my white wedding and I still receive complements till this day about my dress. She is the best and I recommend her to every bride looking to feel like a goddess on her wedding day.

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Z

Zainab · Married on 10/29/2016

You will not be disappointed in anything made by Nneka. Be sure to contact her early because she is a busy woman. Other than that, prepare to WOWED!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016