Brides by NoNA Reviews

Brides by NoNA 6
Brides by NoNA 7

Prince · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommended

My name is Prince and I live in San Francisco, CA and I found this company though social media. I contacted Nekka and she was incredibly professional and thorough with her explanation of her services and was able to give me all the information I needed to make my sister’s wedding gown. She spoke directly with my sister in Ivory Coast, Africa via Skype and made the experience of creating her custom made wedding gown smooth and elegant. The delivery process was so beautiful and everything was very professional. On my sister’s wedding, she received so much praise and comments about her dress, and even until now there are people still sending their compliments to my sister about the dress. Thank you so much for such an amazing experience, it made my sister feel so special and beautiful on her special day that the dress itself was priceless. Believe me, I will definitely contact you for the next wedding that occurs in my family.

Antweshia · Married on 09/15/2018

My experience with Nneka was fabulous! She is a beautiful and very talented women! She reassured me from the beginning that she would take care of me and she did! She made me the dress of my dreams! I absolutely loved my dress and my guests and husband did as well!! Thanks a million

Brides by NoNA 8
    Brides by NoNA 9
    Brides by NoNA 10
    Brides by NoNA 11
    Brides by NoNA 12
  • Bulour

Bulour · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Wedding Gown Designer!

Nneka is a phenomenal wedding gown designer. I was referred to Nneka by a friend who had an amazing experience with Nneka and spoke highly of her level of professionalism. After visiting multiple well known bridal shops in New York City and not finding what I wanted, I decided to contact Nneka for a custom made gown. I was extremely pleased with the final product and would do it all over again.

Nneka was very organized and detail oriented and brought my vision to life. She created my wedding dress as well as my second dress. Both dresses were breathtaking and it was quite obvious that Nneka had spent quite a bit of time with the beading as it was a very intricate design. Not to mention that this was all done within an eight week period during the height of wedding season. No other wedding shop would accommodate me without charging a ridiculously high price. Nneka’s fees were also very reasonable and she is more than willing to work with any budget. My wedding day was perfect and I thank Nneka for all her hard work. I absolutely LOVE my dresses and I would definitely use BridesbyNona in the future!

Brides by NoNA 13
    Brides by NoNA 14
    Brides by NoNA 15
    Brides by NoNA 16
  • Ogonna

Ogonna Adeola Hazzan · Married on 07/21/2018

Floating in paradise.....

Brides by NONA hands down is the BEST!!!!!

I can’t even put into words the amazement of my experience with Nneka aka Kaka. From the moment I said YESS!!! to my King, the planning for my dream dress began and Kaka was there to walk me through it regardless of her busy schedule. She collaborated with me to create a wedding dress that was only envisioned or imagined, and she brought it to life. I craved for a classic, graceful, timeless elegance gown and she gave it to me. I had the most beautiful dress ever and it was worth every dime!!!! The dress came out super beautiful than sketched. I felt unquestionably Beautiful, I looked like a million bucks! I was floating on air!!!! I have an appreciation for her meticulous understanding of my desires, and my body type. I love her method of easing my anxiety and allowing me breath during the creative process by offering a diverse selection of styles thereby showing her uniqueness to each client is distinctive and impeccable. I feel proud to recommend her to any Bride that wants that unique image for her wedding. Custom is really the way to go and Brides by NoNA is the label to wear! THANK YOU immensely for making my dream gown AND I LOVE YOU KAKA.

ekene · Married on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure working with Nona!

KHADIJA · Married on 12/28/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nneka. She was so professional and always ready to answer any question I had. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful dress than the magic she created for my wedding reception. I was one of many clients but she made me feel like the only client. So so happy that I chose Bridesbynona for my special day

Bunmi · Married on 12/02/2017

My dress was everything and more. BBN brought my dreams to life. From sketch to reality, the entire process was very swift. I have always been a fan of Brides by Nona given that her work is so exquisite and beautiful. My dress superseded my expectations of BBN. She is very patient and professional. I would highly recommend BBN. Now I need to look for another event where i'll need another custom Brides by Nona dress. Lol !

Brides by NoNA 17

Nana · Married on 09/09/2017

Nneka is amazing !!!! My girls dresses were impeccable! Amazing talent and professionalism.

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Brides by NoNA 18

Brides by NoNA's reply:

Thank you so much, Nana! It was an absolute honor and a true pleasure working with you and your sister to execute your vision for the gowns. I wish you and your new husband all the best and a happy married life! Thank you again for choosing Brides by NoNA!`

Daisy · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Nneka was very easy, she made me a beautiful princess dress just like how I imagined. She was professional, always there when I needed to talk and executed my dress very well. When I saw my dress I felt in Love and I’m still in love. The price affordable because my dress was made with the budget I gave her. I really looked like a princess on that day that all my family members and guest were speechless. I made the right decision with BridesbyNona and I’ll do it again.

Brides by NoNA 19

Tosin · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you Bridesby Nona for making my wedding dress a dreamy one. She did an excellent job for me and my daughters for my 10years anniversary dresses, both white dress and my reception dress was looking like a million dollars outfits. Everybody was wowed. Thanks you so much. I will always come back for more

Atarah · Married on 07/07/2017

I trusted Brides By Nona to make two dresses. She understood my vision and made sure my dress was beautiful, over the top, and I must say the quality was exceeded my expectations. I tried on many of the top designer bridal gowns but nothing compares to my custom dress made by Brides by Nona. By far the best experience.

Tamara · Married on 07/01/2017

I just received my wedding gown and I am beyond EXCITED!!!!! It is EVERYTHING I dreamed of and more! Nneka really brought my ideas to life...REAL LIFE! I am over the moon excited with joy! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Brides by Nona if you are looking for a custom gown with the custom experience! From beginning to end, the experience was absolutely pleasurable. If I were to get married again, I will use Brides by Nona without a doubt! I am one very, very, very satisfied bride!

• I

Irene · Married on 06/17/2017

I had to make sure I had all the time in the world to write this review. I truly believe in sharing spectacular vendors. From the first meeting to the end, Nneka of BBN was absolutely amazing. My first meeting was to discuss and share pictures of what I wanted my dress to look like. She was very humble, genuine, and made me feel comfortable. After visiting several stores to find my wedding dress, I just couldn't find the perfect one, so I knew I had to get a custom gown. Nneka went out of her way to make sure I had everything I wanted and more. The first time I saw my dress, I was speechless because it was even more beautiful than I imagined. Nneka is extremely talented, professional, personable, and very accommodating. I would use her services over and over again. It has been a month since my wedding and everyone is still asking me about my beautiful dress. If you want to look like perfection on your wedding day, then I suggest you go to BBN. Thank you again Nneka for making me feel spectacular and gorgeous on my special day.

amarachi · Married on 11/04/2016

I cannot even begin to put into words the greatness of BridesbyNona. I knew that if i ever got married she would be the one to dress me. Imagine my joy when I finally met her and she was as pleasant as ever. I am not the type of Bride that can easily tell you what I want, but I definitely tell you what I don't want. Nneka of BridesbyNona came prepared with ideas on what type of dress she knew would fit my body type. She dressed me for my traditional wedding, which blew people away. She also dressed me for my white wedding and I still receive complements till this day about my dress. She is the best and I recommend her to every bride looking to feel like a goddess on her wedding day.

• Z

Zainab · Married on 10/29/2016

You will not be disappointed in anything made by Nneka. Be sure to contact her early because she is a busy woman. Other than that, prepare to WOWED!!!

Efua · Married on 08/06/2016

Nneka is very professional and she cares about her clients. I changed my mind so many times on my order due to personal circumstances but she stayed patient and accommodating throughout the process. The quality of my bridesmaids dresses were AMAZING!!!! Still got people raving about them so you are in very capable hands. Thanks BridesbyNONA <3

Savannah · Married on 07/20/2016

i met Nona at a ups store, after conversing with her she offered to do my dress for free. I'm a quadripeligic who's paralyzed from the chest down. She did the dress the exact way I wanted it. It was phenomenal she had to hand dye the beads by hand and hand stitch everyone on the dress. Not only was the dress handled with care but so wAs I. She had a makeup artist and even bought me a wig . She was 10 stars out of 10

Nadia · Married on 07/15/2016

If you want to feel like a celebrity and GET A ONE OF A KIND WORTH EVERY DIME, bridesbynona is the place to GO. Professional , understanding , and everything A bride could EVER DREAM OF.

• Carmen (Not Sandiego)

Carmen · Married on 06/11/2016

Nneka really lives and breathes fashion. I threw a million and one ideas at her and she managed to design the dress of my dreams. The detailing was impeccable and her responsiveness was spot on. If you are looking for a traditional, non-traditional, bridesmaids, or any formal dress, she is the person to see. I can't say enough nice things about the entire experience. Thank you, Nneka and your team for being so phenomenal!

Chi-Chi · Married on 05/22/2016

My experience with Brides by Nona was absolutely perfect! From consultation to delivery of the finished product, everything went beyond smoothly and exceeded all my expectations. Nneka was very understanding, patient and just a pleasure to work with. I love her! Communication is key for me and she kept me informed every step of the way with progress pictures and videos. I showed her my inspirations (and many adjustments here and there) on what vision I had for me wedding gown and she improved on my vision and created an absolute master piece. She executed the wedding dress of my dreams, completely blew me and everybody else away(even strangers on social media). People are still singing praises about my flawless gown until today. Nneka went above and beyond to make sure my experience was perfect. She hand delivered my gown to my venue and personally dressed me to ensure that everything was immaculate. You don't find a lot of people that selfless these days. She has found a lifetime customer in me and I will always refer her to anybody that will listen. Her hands are definitely blessed, her humility and gentle spirit just makes her such a joy to be around and work with. My prayer is that God enlarges your territory and your success will be beyond anything you can ever fathom. Being a BridesbyNona bride has been one of the best decisions I've ever made to date !

• Osayamen

Osayamen · Married on 05/21/2016

I had a recent May wedding and Nneka did such an amazing job on my reception dress. It fit perfectly and was an absolute beauty! I highly recommend Brides By NONA to anyone who wants to truly feel like a queen for a day! She also made my bridesmaids one of a kind dresses that were stunning. She is very kind and really wants the best for her clients.

• O

Ose · Married on 05/15/2016

I ordered a Crystal Embellished Bridal Belt from Brides by Nona. Nneka, the owner is very pleasant and professional. She definitely knows her stuff -- with very minimal guidance she was able to create a gorgeous belt that complemented my wedding dress perfectly. Thanks Brides by Nona!!!

Trudy · Married on 04/23/2016

From beginning to end, Brides by Nona, was nothing short of amazing! After trying on an endless amount of dresses at numerous boutiques, I was getting discouraged that I would never find the perfect dress for my big day. I found BBN on instagram and at first was slightly hesitant to have my dress custom made but from my first phone conversation with the designer, I knew I had made the right decision. I showed Nneka "inspiration" photos of what I was looking for and when she said, "I envision you not only sparkling but floating on a cloud," I knew we were on the same page. I had one consultation with Nneka in which we went over all my needs for my two gowns and then the next time I made it to Atlanta was to try them on. My main requests were that 1: my wedding gown would take everyones breath away when I walked into the room and 2: that my second dress make me look like a royal queen!
    When I arrived in Atlanta for my fitting, Nneka had not only honored my requests but she had gone above and beyond!!! The gowns were breathtaking!!!! My wedding gown fit like a glove, sparkled to no end, and the skirt was to die for! The dress was EVERYTHING I envisioned and more. My second gown was equally as gorgeous with a multitude of hand sewn flowers and a train fit for a queen!

I made no mistake in choosing Nneka. She was professional and very attentive to my likes/disikes. She always gave me her expert opinions but was never overbearing! She is the one of the few vendors I worked with that kept me calm throughout the process. Thank you Nneka for all that you did to make me feel so beautiful on the most important days of my life. Do not hesitate to contact Brides by Nona to make any dress for any occasion. You will definitely not regret it!

Bunmi · Married on 04/16/2016

I usually like instant results so I was itching to see my gown. I'm glad I was patient because the final outcome is absolutely beautiful!

Saddiqah · Married on 03/25/2016

Brides by Nona was more than awesome. They made my wedding day the most memorable day of my life. The dress was amazing, the fit was amazing, the fabric was to die for! All my friends kept ogling!!!! All communication was done over the phone, emails, whatsapp and FaceTime but the dress fit perfectly to the T. I have recommended BBN to all my single friends and I would myself definately use them again in the future! Definately 5** all round. They are very professional, quick to respond to enquiries (even with the time difference of about 6-7hours) and the quality of their work is second to none.