BrideMakeup.com Reviews

1 User photo

• Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

I LOVED working with Natalia. She made me and my loved ones gorgeous - she made us feel so comfortable. She was such a wonderful addition, and I'm so happy she was part of my wedding day. The only thing that would make everything more perfect is if she lived closer and could do my make up regularly 🥰 she is, not only so very talented, but also such a lovely person. She made me feel so comfortable. I could continue on with my praising- but no one will be disappointed.
    Monica B. Married on 05/19/2019

Impeccable!!!

She’s an absolute pleasure to work with.
    More than an wonderful professional, she’s a sweet human being that in addition to creating the most gorgeous makeups she’ll help you relax and recharge your batteries so you can focus on enjoying your big day.
    Forever grateful.
    Amara Married on 10/09/2016
    I am so happy I found Natalia to do my wedding make up! First, she is a genuinely warm person whom I immediately felt comfortable with. Before the trial she sent me some helpful tips on how to identify what looks I would want to try. I do not know much about make up and have a lot of skin allergies and Natalia was really helpful with making sure I was not allergic to any of the products before my wedding day. Natalia worked quickly and listened carefully to exactly the look I wanted! I was very happy with her suggestions and how the makeup turned out! She was a kind and calming presence on the wedding day, and went beyond what was expected of her by offering to help out in the chaos of getting ready.
  • W
    Wendy Married on 08/13/2016
    Natalia is very good to work with. She is friend and brings the smile to my wedding party. She was on time for both trial and actual wedding day, provided great consultation. I was able to remain calm and chat with her during the wedding. She also agreed to do my mom's makeup, despite the request being a bit last minute.
    Erin Married on 05/23/2015
    Natalia did an absolutely beautiful job for me, my mother, my mother in-law, and my step mother on my wedding day. Everyone looked stunning! Our preparation time was calm, happy, and ran so smoothly - it was not stressful at all! Natalia worked with me before the day to find a look that worked well for me. She is truly professional and I would recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist!
    Avril Married on 03/23/2013
    Naty is a natural artist. Her talent goes beyond words. She is very personable and listens to everything you have to say. She not only wants to make you look beautiful but she goes above and beyond to make you feel beautiful, inside and out.

Her make-up application is flawless. Not once have I ever felt that my face was heavy, caked on with make-up. She has a large variety of products to suit every skin type. Not only does the make-up feel very light, it will literally last you the whole evening (dancing the night away included).

Once you meet Naty, you know you just met someone very special and are lucky to have in your life (not just bc she makes you look like a super model!) She is kind, warm, funny and very calming. On my wedding day, she was my rock.

To put it simply, Naty is the best.
    Samantha Married on 11/05/2011
    There are not enough words to describe how incredible Natalia is. As soon as she finished the trial for my wedding, I knew that she was the one. My makeup was STUNNING on my wedding day and that showed through in all the pictures and the video. I have never felt more beautiful and glamorous! Not only is she a talented artist but she is also a wonderful person and a calming presence on what can be a very hectic day! I was so grateful to have her there! She also did my Mom's makeup and several bridesmaids. My Mom got SO many compliments that night. Since my wedding, Natalia has done my makeup for various parties. Each time, it is perfection. She makes me look fabulous every time! I highly recommend Natalia!
    Jennie Married on 08/01/2009
    Natalia was absolutely amazing and was way more than a makeup artist. She was the reason the bride's house stayed so calm on my big day. She took total control and fixed any problem as soon as it began. I was so amazed at what a wonderful job she did!
    Julia Married on 07/20/2008
    Natalia did a beautiful job on my wedding day makeup. She is really sweet and gives a lot of great tips during the makeup trial.