Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

89 | North Wilkesboro, NC

89 Reviews for Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire

Claire · Married on 05/13/2012

Kelly is so great! She is very helpful and extremely professional. I would recommend this shop for anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Thank you Claire!

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2012

Bridal Traditions was amazing to work with. They had a wonderful selection of dresses. I had a vision of what I wanted when I started dress shopping. Bridal Traditions was actually the first place I went. They took a dress that I fell in love with and created "my dress", a true unique, one of a kind dress. I had kept my dress a surprise until wedding day. Everyone fell in love with my dress the moment they saw it. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding! I was so pleased with the service and alterations. I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Sent on 05/10/2012

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We really enjoyed working with you as well to create that one of a kind dress.

melanie · Married on 04/14/2012

So where do I begin? Kelly is amazing she was a one stop shop for me and my whole wedding party and our accessories. She was the best to work with I tried on dresses after dresses then went back and tried them on again and she was right there with me. Her line of fashion is flawless and attitude and passion she has for her customers is amazing. I would recommend anyone to check her out no matter your budget I promise she has the gown for you!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! You were an amazing bride and I wish you a future of nothing but happiness!!

Heather · Married on 11/11/2011

Very friendly and offered excellent advise on a variety of topics when requested.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thanks Heather! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Katrina · Married on 07/09/2011

Kelly was great to work with. Made suggestions when asked. Provided me with a wonderful dress & alterations that allowed me to have a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2011

shauna · Married on 06/24/2011

I love this store so much, every time I need a dress or dress accessories I always think of Bridal Traditions. The customer service is great and the quality of the products are top picks for me.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2010

Bridal Traditions is AWESOME! I would recommend them to anyone who asks! Kelly is wonderful to work with and is very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous to all her customers. The prices she has are great for our area and with having her own in house seamstress is very convenient. I have absolutely no regrets purchasing everything for my wedding through her and look forward to dealing with her through my cousin's wedding! Keep up the great work Bridal Traditions! You are definitely the "go to" shop for Wilkes!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Laura · Married on 05/24/2008

Bridal traditions is the perfect place to find what your looking for prom or wedding. I have bought my wedding dress from there it was so beautiful and perfect for me. I also bought several dresses for dances and proms. Kelli Shumate (owner) was extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I recommend Bridal traditions to everyone.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/1997

Kelly is great! She can look at a dress and know that it is the one. This is my second purchase from Kelly and she is very professional and such a great help!! Thank you Kelly at Bridal Tarditions you are amazing at making dreams come true!!!
    Thanks, Customer for a lifetime
    Jennifer

Sent on 01/27/2011

I thoroughly enjoyed giving Bridal Traditions my business. They were very easy to work with and very accommodating. I have recommended them to several other brides in the area. You do not have to drive to Winston or Charlotte to find a beautiful, affordable wedding dress!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Heather · Married on 04/18/2019

I am truely thankful for the casual atmosphere and honest women working there. It was truely a magical experience without the pressure to buy a dress or to change your mind. They work with you and your ideas and make the best of the day!!!! Plus I got a dress I am so shocked to love, the truely have the best options.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Heather! I'm so glad that we could make your experience an enjoyable one!

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so happy I chose Bridal Traditions! I stopped by just to look (I hadn't even planned on wearing a formal wedding dress) and fell in love! On top of that...it was on clearance! The in house seamstress did an amazing job and it was so convienent! The whole process makes me want us to get married again in winter!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Hannah! We are so glad that we could make your experience an enjoyable one.

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

Everyone was very nice to us! They understood our budget. They didn’t try to pressure me into anything I didn’t want, but they also encouraged me to have an open mind and explore my options, and I’m so glad I did. Bridal Traditions is by far the best formal wear store I’ve ever visited. They’re casual and personal. They aren’t stuffy and they don’t get annoyed when you need their assistance with anything. They genuinely want to help and they will spend as much or as little time with you as you want. Amazing experience!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hi Laurel, Thank you for your review and kind words, they are much appreciated! You are a beautiful bride!

Amber · Married on 05/25/2013

3.5

Kelly was a delight to work with. She also helped my sister with her wedding a year before. She was very tolerant and willing to work with our schedule. Such a great place to get a dress locally. Let's just say, David's bridal will never again be a suggestion I give to anyone, especially when you get such great service at Bridal Traditions!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Amber! I have really enjoyed working with you and your family.