Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

89 | North Wilkesboro, NC

89 Reviews for Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire

Melissa · Married on 03/18/2018

I feel in love with the first dress I picked out and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

You look amazing Melissa and we are so happy that you chose us to help you with your big day! Congratulations!

makayla · Married on 12/29/2017

It was a wonderful experience! Kelly was professional and very helpful. My dress was beautiful and fit perfectly, which made the big day so special. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Yay! Thank you Makayla! Your mom showed me a pic and you were so beautiful! So glad that we got to be a part of your day. :)

Reina · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly is amazing and I couldn't have had the perfect wedding day without her guidance and support! Bridal Traditions is a amazing store and I go there every time I need a formal dress! Shop locally and support small business owners because I promise they will be more caring then anyone else you meet.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Reina! I have loved every moment of helping you with your special moments! :)

Ariel · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly and Julie were the best! I never once worried about my wedding dress while it was in their hands! On top of superior service, their price point is AMAZING! They definitely helped me feel like a princess on one of the biggest days of my life!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Ariel for your kind words! My number one goal is to always put brides at ease and lessen the stress and I'm so happy that we could do that for you! ~ Kelly

michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly was wonderful to work with and made an effort to get to know us personally. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with bridal traditions to find my dress was an absolute dream! We came in on a random Thursday looking for a veil and left with my absolute dream dress for a price I didn't expect to find anywhere! Kelly was so accommodating and helpful while still allowing my mom and I to experience the moment in a way I'd always dreamed it would be. She also has the cutest shop dog ever! I can't stress enough how highly I recommend bridal traditions to anyone looking for the real bridal experience without feeling the whole wedding industry pressure-type vibe like at some of the larger-named bridal stores.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hello Anna! Thank you so much for your kind words! The description of your experience with BT is everything I strive to be, and how I want my business to be seen. Again, thank you so much for letting me know that we are succeeding in that! Many blessing to you and your family! - Kelly

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience at Bridal Traditions was absolutely amazing! Kelly is wonderful to work with and was very quick to respond to any questions I may have had. This establishment exceeded my expectations! I give them a 10 star!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! We always love having you in the store and have very much enjoyed working with you!

Marissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Kelly and the entire BT staff were just wonderful in helping me pick out my perfect wedding dress!! Love this place!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! We love you!

Brenna · Married on 04/22/2017

Very professional, prompt, and friendly! I have went here for prom and my wedding. And will recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Brenna! I have loved every moment of working with you, you're the best!

Bethany · Married on 04/15/2017

I love bridal traditions! Kelly is the best & helped me so much with picking out my dress, veil, headpiece, grooms attire, bridesmaids dress, she helped with it all! The staff here is great as well, always ready to help you find whatever you need. I will always recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Bethany! The whole wedding was beautiful and thank you so much for letting us be a part of that!

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

My wedding was less than 2 wks ago and I got my gown from Bridal Traditions almost a yr ago and it was just perfect. I dealt mostly with Kelly, and her in house seamstress Julie, and those ladies did such a good job taking care of me and my dress needs, especially as it got closer to the wedding date, and I just couldn't be more satisfied with choosing Bridal Traditions.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Katie, for taking the time to write such a sweet review! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, and that we were able to make your gown experience an enjoyable one.

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

Bridal Traditions made my special day perfect! I couldn't have asked for better people to share my day with!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I have enjoyed the friendship of your family and watching you grow up the last several years. You are a beautiful and kindhearted young lady, and I am thankful to know you.

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

My experience was absolutely amazing while picking out my wedding dress!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!!! You were such a fun and amazing bride to work with!

Hanna · Married on 10/22/2016

When I booked my appointment, Kelly asked me what my dress size was and what I was looking for and had many dresses pulled for me when I arrived. I walked down the aisle in the SECOND dress I tried on! She was able to work with ALL of my bridesmaids, and ALL of our groomsmen as well! Bridal Traditions was local, convenient, and we received discounts for getting ALL of our wedding attire there! I was absolutely MORE than satisfied with our decision to shop with Kelly at Bridal Traditions!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Hanna,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are such a beautiful bride; I will always remember your sweet smile and contagious laugh!

Meredith · Married on 07/09/2016

Kelly was truly wonderful to work with. She has a great business with fabulous customer service. I would shop with her anytime.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! We truly do appreciate it!!! :)
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/25/2016

Bridal Traditions was wonderful! The first dress I tried on was my dream dress, but Kelly has so many beautiful gowns to choose from! The staff were all so helpful in making sure me, as well as my bridesmaids had everything we needed. Thank you Kelly and Bridal Traditions for making my dress dreams come true!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Olivia, for the sweet review! I will always remember you as one of the kindest people I have ever met!

Bridal Traditions was awesome. Kelly and the staff were very friendly. They made me feel right at home and welcome. I loved every minute of this experience. I will be going back here for my bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hi there!!! We are so glad that we could give you a positive shopping experience, and we look forward to working with you on your maids dresses as well! Thank you for the great review!

Katelyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Wonderful service, beautiful dresses!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Katelyn! You were such a pleasure to work with! :)
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 05/07/2016

I highly recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone looking for an amazing wedding gown at an affordable price! Kelly is wonderful to work with and will find you your dream dress along with gorgeous accessories to match! I couldn't have imagined going anywhere else.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Logan!!! You were an amazingly gorgeous bride! I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding, and so blessed to have met you! You will always be my accessory girl. ;)

Jordan · Married on 10/10/2015

Absolutely love Kelly! I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else in this world to find my wedding dress besides her store. We are so blessed to have this gem of a store here in our town. You come in to her store as a stranger and leave with a new friend, she goes above and beyond to take care of her customers and is always making sure every woman feels absolutely beautiful on her special day.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Jordan, it's customers and friends like you that make me keep doing what I am doing! I am so thankful and blessed that you have been a part of my life, and such a strong supporter of BT since your senior prom! Love ya!

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Kelly and her staff were amazing. The price points and selection was very accommodating. Choosing the dress that represents you for the most important day of your life can be extremely stressful. Kelly was very patient and offered options that I had not thought of. Having the ability to keep my dress at Bridal Traditions until I needed it for portraits, alterations, etc was fantastic. Kelly also accommodated my overwhelming fear of weight fluctuations by providing easy access to come in at any time for a fitting.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thanks, Lisa for the great review! I am so glad that we were able to make your dress shopping experience as stress free as possible.

Barbara · Married on 09/26/2015

Kelly was extremely helpful and professional. Wonderful Job

Sent on 10/12/2015

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thanks so much Barbara! You were a super sweet and gorgeous bride! A pleasure to work with.

Nichole · Married on 09/05/2015

I had the best experience at Bridal traditions. I found my dream dress and felt like a princess on my big day. I loved my dress so much. The prices were great. Kelly was so helpful and made the process easy. I would recommend them to all of my family and friends!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Nichole! You were such a sweet bride to work with you made our job easy!

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2015

I absolutely love this place and especially Kelly she makes you feel right at home and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Thanks for all you do!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Ashley!!! You are awesome and are always fun to work with!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience trying on dresses! You have one on one attention with Kelly and she makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I purchased my dress the first visit, picked out my bridesmaids dresses, and was provided with some valuable feedback and suggestions. I went back for jewelry, shoes, and my garter. Kelly and her staff are absolutely wonderful from the first time you call, to coming in to try on dresses, to choosing your dress, to ordering and paying for bridesmaid dresses, to ensuring alterations are just right, to making sure you have all of your accessories, to send you encouraging emails and cards, to being there even on your wedding day to make sure you are taken care of. If you want a personal experience all to yourself, Bridal Traditions is the place to go! You will be happy and blessed to meet Kelly and Bethany!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our store! I am so happy that we could make your wedding shopping experience such a positive one!