Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 6
Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 7

Jeannie Harrington · Married on 09/28/2019

Relieving!

So happy I found this place! I searched all across the state until finally falling in love with my dress at Bridal Traditions. From the gown to accessories and robes, they were on point!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 8
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 9

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Jeannie you look amazing and I LOVE your bouquet! Thank you so much for the great review, I very much appreciate it!
  • Taylor

Taylor Wood · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!! I would definitely recommend!

I found my perfect dress and Kelly is amazing to work with! Also, the men’s tux’s and the bridesmaids dresses were exactly what we were wanting!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 10
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 11
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 12

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Taylor for your positive feedback! You and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with!
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 07/20/2019

No pressure experience

I love this boutique. My experience was so easy an non pressured. The attendant showed me several options that fit what I wanted, took pictures and helped me narrow down the dress I wanted. So many selections and great prices.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 13
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 14

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Beverly! A no-pressure environment is something we strive for everyday and I'm glad we could give you that great experience!
  • Trisha

Trisha Vanaelst · Married on 06/21/2019

Out of Town Shopper

When I started looking for the dress I kept seeing these beautiful and affordable dresses my friends and family in NC were liking. I live in MI and we decided to road trip it to dress shop here (and visit my NC fam)! Not disappointed Kelly was awesome and very professional and helpful. If it would not have been another 13 hours we would have done bridesmaids dresses here too. The follow up and ease of the transaction was amazing. If you are looking for friendly helpful staff and beautiful dresses at affordable prices this place is a must.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 15
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 16
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 17
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 18

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Trisha, you are gorgeous girl!!! We are so grateful that you came all that way to shop with us, and thank you again for your kind words, they mean a great deal to me!

Lauren Fox · Married on 06/15/2019

Stress free!!

Kelly did a fantastic job helping me with everything for my big day! From finding my perfect dress to my bridesmaids dresses, as well as getting my husband and his groomsman their suits. Everything was done in a timely manner which took the stress off of me! Thank you again Kelly!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Lauren, you are the one that made it stress free for me, lol! Y'all were such a pleasure to work with and I'm truly happy to have gotten to know you!
  • Tyler

Tyler Roten · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

They went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams! They were so kind and so helpful! It made the experience one I will always cherish! I absolutely love this place!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Tyler, we really enjoyed working with you! I'm so glad that we could give you a good experience to remember and we love you too!

Cheyenne L · Married on 05/04/2019

What a great quaint shop!

I must admit I was intimidated at first thinking it was going to be a way out of budget type of place. I was surprised by how reasonably priced the prom dresses were and then to see that they also do tux rentals and layaway was a huge plus!! Kelly was fantastic and so attentive to not only us but to the bride to be that came in as well. The dresses were in sizes from 2-16 and that's just what I noticed! Beautiful dress shop very clean and classy a must see!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheyenne! We are glad you had such a great experience in our store, and we hope that we can help you again in the future!

Cassie Johnson · Married on 04/06/2019

Above and Beyond!

My experience at Bridal Traditions was everything a bride could ask for and more! Kelly was excellent and very kind and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend this Bridal store. You cannot beat the service and hospitality.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie! You and your family were a sheer pleasure to work with and I hope you spend many many happy years as Mrs. Johnson!

Emma · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Bridal Shop!

We recently bought my daughter's wedding dress from Bridal Traditions and we can't say enough about the wonderful service and care we received from Kelly and her staff. Such a cute shop, and we loved the fact that she received such individual attention and assistance, yet in a shop where the beautiful selection of dresses were actually affordable! Kelly has found her calling and does such a good job at helping the brides relax and enjoy the experience. No stress! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much! You do not know how much your kind words mean to me/us! We appreciate you and can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Kimber Potts · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Bridal traditions did such a great job with listening in what I wanted In a dress while also finding something unique that would fit me. The dress I went with was actually the first one i tried on!! They were so professional and positive with everything they did. I would highly recommend adding this to your wedding dress shop list.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 19

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimber! You were an absolute joy to work with and you looked amazing in your dress! Best Wishes ~ Kelly

Hannah Combs · Married on 10/06/2018

Friendly and professional!

I love the staff here at Bridal Traditions! They are amazing people and are so super friendly. Whenever we came in to the shop, whether it was my bridal party or the groomsmen, Kelly and the staff always knew exactly where we were on wedding chaos and helped to calm our fears about being newly weds as well as ease some of the process of how crazy it gets. Kelly and the alterations lady was incredible with my dress; I had two deciding factors, I wanted it old timey as well as long sleeves. I found my perfect dress and the alterations lady added in the sleeves for me! The dress alterations didn't take long at all and it was such a breeze. They kept you up to date on alterations and always managed to stay up to date on everybody. I love this shop and I highly recommend giving it a look through because it is full of amazing ladies and amazing dresses.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! Your review means the world to us and we are so happy that we could make your experience enjoyable and easy! We appreciate you supporting our small business so that we can be here for many brides in the future! Thanks again - Kelly

Lydia · Married on 09/29/2018

Great place to get your wedding dress they are very helpful with anything you need.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Lydia! We appreciate your taking the time to give us a great review!

Haley Bullis · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved My experience

I wouldn’t have wanted to choose anywhere else to dress shop! Love the experience.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! We are always happy to hear that our brides have an enjoyable experience at our store!

Jewel · Married on 08/25/2018

My mom and I went to Bridal Traditions to find look for a wedding dress. We were blown away by their service and how kind and helpful they were! Definitely will recommend to anyone in the area! Thank you Bridal Traditions.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Jewel! You were a pure delight to work with, and we wish you all the best in this next, lifelong adventure called marriage!!!

Allison · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly is great to work with! She understood the look I was going for when I initially came in to try on dresses and the dress was a great price! Our alterations went well and it was always a smooth appointment process.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was a pleasure working with you!

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

I showed up at Bridal Traditions just to window shop with no appointment. They immediately jumped in and started pulling dresses and provided a full appointment for me on the spot. I ended up finding a perfect dress that fit perfectly and cost me just a fraction of the original price and I was able to walk out with my dream dress in hand.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 20
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 21

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Yay! Thank you for the great review Christina, and btw you are STUNNING!!!

Evie · Married on 05/26/2018

The staff was very great in helping me pick out my dress to having alterations done! I got everything I needed here; including my veil and belt for my dress. Great store and staff!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Evie! You were so great to work with and I hope you enjoyed your wedding day to the fullest!

Paige · Married on 05/05/2018

Y’all Bridal Traditions is the place to go!! They have an amazing selection and REAL affordable dresses! My dress was stunning and looked like I paid $$$$ when in reality it was $. Kelly and her staff were so kind and I highly recommend any bride on a budget (or not!) to check it out!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 22
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 23
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 24

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Paige, we just love you! Thanks for the awesome review and you do look like a million bucks!!!

Kasey · Married on 04/07/2018

Kelli and her team were amazing and made it feel personable

Sent on 05/06/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Kasey! You look beautiful, and I really enjoyed getting to work with you. I'm so blessed to have such sweet brides!

Melissa · Married on 03/18/2018

I feel in love with the first dress I picked out and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 25

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

You look amazing Melissa and we are so happy that you chose us to help you with your big day! Congratulations!

makayla · Married on 12/29/2017

It was a wonderful experience! Kelly was professional and very helpful. My dress was beautiful and fit perfectly, which made the big day so special. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Yay! Thank you Makayla! Your mom showed me a pic and you were so beautiful! So glad that we got to be a part of your day. :)

Reina · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly is amazing and I couldn't have had the perfect wedding day without her guidance and support! Bridal Traditions is a amazing store and I go there every time I need a formal dress! Shop locally and support small business owners because I promise they will be more caring then anyone else you meet.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Reina! I have loved every moment of helping you with your special moments! :)

Ariel · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly and Julie were the best! I never once worried about my wedding dress while it was in their hands! On top of superior service, their price point is AMAZING! They definitely helped me feel like a princess on one of the biggest days of my life!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Ariel for your kind words! My number one goal is to always put brides at ease and lessen the stress and I'm so happy that we could do that for you! ~ Kelly

michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly was wonderful to work with and made an effort to get to know us personally. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with bridal traditions to find my dress was an absolute dream! We came in on a random Thursday looking for a veil and left with my absolute dream dress for a price I didn't expect to find anywhere! Kelly was so accommodating and helpful while still allowing my mom and I to experience the moment in a way I'd always dreamed it would be. She also has the cutest shop dog ever! I can't stress enough how highly I recommend bridal traditions to anyone looking for the real bridal experience without feeling the whole wedding industry pressure-type vibe like at some of the larger-named bridal stores.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hello Anna! Thank you so much for your kind words! The description of your experience with BT is everything I strive to be, and how I want my business to be seen. Again, thank you so much for letting me know that we are succeeding in that! Many blessing to you and your family! - Kelly