Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

89 Reviews for Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2020

Went Above and Beyond

We came in without an appointment as we weren't sure we were going to be able to make it there from a previous bridal appointment. Kelly took the time to learn what I liked in a dress, and then did everything she could to make sure that "the one" was truly the one. I felt my dress lacked a little lace and she laid a lace scrap perfectly over the shoulders so I could see what it would look like, and let me buy that specific lace scrap. You can also save a lot of money here! A perfect, small-town bridal shop with a warm atmosphere and superb customer service.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, your kind words mean the world to me! I also appreciate you being willing to go along with my silly experiment to see if the lace would do the trick, lol. I'm so glad it did!

Maria Gomez · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding dress

Was looking for a particular kind of dress and walked out with the total opposite. Kelly was super generous and helpful in choosing my dress!! 100% recommend Bridal Traditions!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria! I'm so glad we could help you find your perfect dress, and that you had a great experience at our store!

Kayli Shelton · Married on 11/16/2019

Just like shopping with friends

Both members of staff who helped me find my dress were wonderful. Very helpful and kind, they were honest and polite about helping my mom and I find my dress. There was never a pushy sales feeling. They had great attention to detail. They knew what type of dress I wanted but still showed similar dresses they thought I would like. It was like shopping for an outfit with friends, very laid back, fun, and productive. Love the dress we found!! Everything was beautiful there and reasonably priced. Even the alterations lady they recommended, Cheryl, was fantastic!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hello Kayli! You will never know how happy your words make me! EVERYTHING that you described is EXACTLY how I want our customers to feel. Thank you so very much for confirming that we are staying true to our mission! AND thank you so very much for making BT your bridal store. :)
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing company!

Amazing company and such sweet people! This was the easiest and best experience I've had while looking for my wedding gown. I had been to multiple other salons but did not have half the experience there that I did here. So glad I purchased my dream gown from Bridal Traditions!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Emily you look absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Katie

Katie Mandie Miller · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding dresa

I loved this place they were very kind and patient

Sent on 10/19/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie, we appreciate your support and your kind words! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jeannie Harrington · Married on 09/28/2019

Relieving!

So happy I found this place! I searched all across the state until finally falling in love with my dress at Bridal Traditions. From the gown to accessories and robes, they were on point!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Jeannie you look amazing and I LOVE your bouquet! Thank you so much for the great review, I very much appreciate it!
  • Taylor

Taylor Wood · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!! I would definitely recommend!

I found my perfect dress and Kelly is amazing to work with! Also, the men’s tux’s and the bridesmaids dresses were exactly what we were wanting!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Taylor for your positive feedback! You and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with!
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 07/20/2019

No pressure experience

I love this boutique. My experience was so easy an non pressured. The attendant showed me several options that fit what I wanted, took pictures and helped me narrow down the dress I wanted. So many selections and great prices.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Beverly! A no-pressure environment is something we strive for everyday and I'm glad we could give you that great experience!
  • Trisha

Trisha Vanaelst · Married on 06/21/2019

Out of Town Shopper

When I started looking for the dress I kept seeing these beautiful and affordable dresses my friends and family in NC were liking. I live in MI and we decided to road trip it to dress shop here (and visit my NC fam)! Not disappointed Kelly was awesome and very professional and helpful. If it would not have been another 13 hours we would have done bridesmaids dresses here too. The follow up and ease of the transaction was amazing. If you are looking for friendly helpful staff and beautiful dresses at affordable prices this place is a must.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Trisha, you are gorgeous girl!!! We are so grateful that you came all that way to shop with us, and thank you again for your kind words, they mean a great deal to me!

Lauren Fox · Married on 06/15/2019

Stress free!!

Kelly did a fantastic job helping me with everything for my big day! From finding my perfect dress to my bridesmaids dresses, as well as getting my husband and his groomsman their suits. Everything was done in a timely manner which took the stress off of me! Thank you again Kelly!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Lauren, you are the one that made it stress free for me, lol! Y'all were such a pleasure to work with and I'm truly happy to have gotten to know you!
  • Tyler

Tyler Roten · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

They went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams! They were so kind and so helpful! It made the experience one I will always cherish! I absolutely love this place!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Tyler, we really enjoyed working with you! I'm so glad that we could give you a good experience to remember and we love you too!
  • Jamee

Jamee Thompson · Married on 05/10/2019

Local and amazing

I was so thrilled to find my wedding dress right here in Wilkes County. This saved me time and money. I was able to pop right in for fittings and alterations. Service was first-class. I was able to add sleeves and a sparkly belt to my dress. It felt truly custom.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Jamee, your dress turned out amazing and I'm so glad that with a few additions we could create your vision! I hope your day was wonderful and we thank you for letting us play a small role!

Cheyenne L · Married on 05/04/2019

What a great quaint shop!

I must admit I was intimidated at first thinking it was going to be a way out of budget type of place. I was surprised by how reasonably priced the prom dresses were and then to see that they also do tux rentals and layaway was a huge plus!! Kelly was fantastic and so attentive to not only us but to the bride to be that came in as well. The dresses were in sizes from 2-16 and that's just what I noticed! Beautiful dress shop very clean and classy a must see!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheyenne! We are glad you had such a great experience in our store, and we hope that we can help you again in the future!

Cassie Johnson · Married on 04/06/2019

Above and Beyond!

My experience at Bridal Traditions was everything a bride could ask for and more! Kelly was excellent and very kind and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend this Bridal store. You cannot beat the service and hospitality.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie! You and your family were a sheer pleasure to work with and I hope you spend many many happy years as Mrs. Johnson!

Emma · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Bridal Shop!

We recently bought my daughter's wedding dress from Bridal Traditions and we can't say enough about the wonderful service and care we received from Kelly and her staff. Such a cute shop, and we loved the fact that she received such individual attention and assistance, yet in a shop where the beautiful selection of dresses were actually affordable! Kelly has found her calling and does such a good job at helping the brides relax and enjoy the experience. No stress! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much! You do not know how much your kind words mean to me/us! We appreciate you and can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Kimber Potts · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Bridal traditions did such a great job with listening in what I wanted In a dress while also finding something unique that would fit me. The dress I went with was actually the first one i tried on!! They were so professional and positive with everything they did. I would highly recommend adding this to your wedding dress shop list.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimber! You were an absolute joy to work with and you looked amazing in your dress! Best Wishes ~ Kelly

Hannah Combs · Married on 10/06/2018

Friendly and professional!

I love the staff here at Bridal Traditions! They are amazing people and are so super friendly. Whenever we came in to the shop, whether it was my bridal party or the groomsmen, Kelly and the staff always knew exactly where we were on wedding chaos and helped to calm our fears about being newly weds as well as ease some of the process of how crazy it gets. Kelly and the alterations lady was incredible with my dress; I had two deciding factors, I wanted it old timey as well as long sleeves. I found my perfect dress and the alterations lady added in the sleeves for me! The dress alterations didn't take long at all and it was such a breeze. They kept you up to date on alterations and always managed to stay up to date on everybody. I love this shop and I highly recommend giving it a look through because it is full of amazing ladies and amazing dresses.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! Your review means the world to us and we are so happy that we could make your experience enjoyable and easy! We appreciate you supporting our small business so that we can be here for many brides in the future! Thanks again - Kelly

Lydia · Married on 09/29/2018

Great place to get your wedding dress they are very helpful with anything you need.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Lydia! We appreciate your taking the time to give us a great review!

Haley Bullis · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved My experience

I wouldn’t have wanted to choose anywhere else to dress shop! Love the experience.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! We are always happy to hear that our brides have an enjoyable experience at our store!

Jewel · Married on 08/25/2018

My mom and I went to Bridal Traditions to find look for a wedding dress. We were blown away by their service and how kind and helpful they were! Definitely will recommend to anyone in the area! Thank you Bridal Traditions.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Jewel! You were a pure delight to work with, and we wish you all the best in this next, lifelong adventure called marriage!!!

Allison · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly is great to work with! She understood the look I was going for when I initially came in to try on dresses and the dress was a great price! Our alterations went well and it was always a smooth appointment process.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was a pleasure working with you!

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

I showed up at Bridal Traditions just to window shop with no appointment. They immediately jumped in and started pulling dresses and provided a full appointment for me on the spot. I ended up finding a perfect dress that fit perfectly and cost me just a fraction of the original price and I was able to walk out with my dream dress in hand.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Yay! Thank you for the great review Christina, and btw you are STUNNING!!!

Evie · Married on 05/26/2018

The staff was very great in helping me pick out my dress to having alterations done! I got everything I needed here; including my veil and belt for my dress. Great store and staff!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Evie! You were so great to work with and I hope you enjoyed your wedding day to the fullest!

Paige · Married on 05/05/2018

Y’all Bridal Traditions is the place to go!! They have an amazing selection and REAL affordable dresses! My dress was stunning and looked like I paid $$$$ when in reality it was $. Kelly and her staff were so kind and I highly recommend any bride on a budget (or not!) to check it out!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Paige, we just love you! Thanks for the awesome review and you do look like a million bucks!!!

Kasey · Married on 04/07/2018

Kelli and her team were amazing and made it feel personable

Sent on 05/06/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Kasey! You look beautiful, and I really enjoyed getting to work with you. I'm so blessed to have such sweet brides!