Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

101 | North Wilkesboro, NC

101 Reviews for Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire

Taylor B. · Getting married on 02/05/2023

Amazing Hospitality

I had the best time at Bridal traditions, I wasn't planning on buying my wedding dress but the price and helpfulness of the staff sold me. If you are on a budget but still want the most beautiful dress, this is the place to go. They also had a wide variety of dresses in every size, YES EVEN PLUS SIZE. You will definitely be able to find the dress of your dreams here.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! We're so glad that you found your dress at our store and now you are a part of the Bridal Traditions family!

Taylor C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing workers

When you walk in they make you fell like family. They are also all very sweet!

Sent on 05/31/2021

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! Everyone in your party was a dream to work with and we enjoyed every minute!

Kristen B. · Married on 04/10/2021

Awesome lady's to work with

Wonderful dress at a wonderful price

Sent on 04/17/2021

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Kristen for being our 100th Wedding Wire reviewer! We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience at Bridal Traditions!
  • Kayla

Kayla M. · Married on 03/27/2021

The best!

Bridal Traditions is small town and friendly, with many in stock options and styles. Service was absolutely amazing and my experience was so fun!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for taking the time to write this review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Courtney C. · Married on 02/20/2021

You Perfect Dress

I found my perfect dress here, at Bridal Traditions. It was the first time trying on dresses and I didn’t expect to get mine that day. I tried on about 7 or 8 and the lady was so kind and so patient. She was by my side the entire time ready to get or adjust anything I needed. The price was amazing! Bridal Traditions really knows how to take care of their brides!

Sent on 02/27/2021

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! We really appreciate you're taking the time to write such a wonderful review for us! We really do care about our brides and we're so glad we were able to give you a wonderful experience.
  • Samantha

Samantha G. · Married on 10/24/2020

I had an amazing experience at bridal traditions. Even with covid they were able to make my experience as normal as possible!

I tell everyone about bridal traditions! I appreciate all of their help to make my big day beautiful!!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hey Samantha! You look so beautiful! Thank you so much for letting us be a small part of your special day!
  • Leigha

Leigha P. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Bridal Store

My experience here was absolutely wonderful! Kelly was so friendly and the selection there is wonderful! They are committed to make sure you finding the dress you’ll love! They also have a great suit selection as well! My husband looked amazing on our special day!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Leigha, I really enjoyed working with you and Justin, and you both looked amazing!

Tori W. · Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing shop!

I saw this shop posting up dresses they had on Facebook, & instantly knew my dress was the one when I saw it on her page & immediately made an appointment to try it on! Kelly is truly helpful, & encouraged me to try on different styles just in case!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Tori! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you make sure you picked the perfect gown!

Kayla H. · Married on 09/30/2020

Such a Blessing !

Kelly at Bridal Traditions was such a blessing after shaming my body and not able to find any dress that would work. Kelly worked her magic and asked for me to just to try one on that she would just like to see me in. I walked away with that dress! Kelly was such a delight and made you feel comfortable in your own skin such an awesome place! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Kayla, YOU are a blessing to me! You are an amazing, sweet, and beautiful person inside and out, and it's an honor to know you. Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Seless N. · Married on 09/12/2020

Say YES to the DRESS at Bridal Traditions!

I cannot say enough good things about Bridal Traditions! The owner, Kelly, is incredibly nice and accommodating and there are SO many beautiful dresses to choose from! You truly cannot beat the prices and experience! I had the best time finding the dress of my dreams. She was very sweet, patient, and helpful! She made my mom and I feel right at home from the moment we walked in! We also had a few laughs as well! I cannot say enough good things about my experience dress shopping and saying YES to the DRESS! Kelly went above and beyond and you can tell she has a real passion for what she does and it shows in her business!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Seless for your kind words, they truly mean so much to me! You looked beautiful in your dress and your pics are stunning!

Taylor D. · Married on 06/19/2020

My experience!

Bridal traditions helped me have a stress free day from the start. Kelly helped me pick out my bridesmaids dresses in ombré and despite the challenge the colors turned out perfect. I picked out my dress the same day and my dress was everything I wanted it to be. The guys suspenders and bow ties was perfect. Kelly and her team helped with any questions I had and made this experience wonderful.

Sent on 07/03/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Taylor you look wonderful, just as every bride should with that glowing smile! Thank you so much for letting us share in your day and thank you for the wonderful review, it truly means a lot to me! P.S. I LOVE the glitter confetti send off!
  • Courtney

Courtney M. · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful!

Kelly at Bridal Traditions was amazing! I saw a dress online that I loved and I had to come try it on! All the girls there were awesome and helped me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! You look amazing and I love the color your maids wore too, it really compliments your dress so well!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2020

Went Above and Beyond

We came in without an appointment as we weren't sure we were going to be able to make it there from a previous bridal appointment. Kelly took the time to learn what I liked in a dress, and then did everything she could to make sure that "the one" was truly the one. I felt my dress lacked a little lace and she laid a lace scrap perfectly over the shoulders so I could see what it would look like, and let me buy that specific lace scrap. You can also save a lot of money here! A perfect, small-town bridal shop with a warm atmosphere and superb customer service.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, your kind words mean the world to me! I also appreciate you being willing to go along with my silly experiment to see if the lace would do the trick, lol. I'm so glad it did!

Maria G. · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding dress

Was looking for a particular kind of dress and walked out with the total opposite. Kelly was super generous and helpful in choosing my dress!! 100% recommend Bridal Traditions!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria! I'm so glad we could help you find your perfect dress, and that you had a great experience at our store!

Kayli S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Just like shopping with friends

Both members of staff who helped me find my dress were wonderful. Very helpful and kind, they were honest and polite about helping my mom and I find my dress. There was never a pushy sales feeling. They had great attention to detail. They knew what type of dress I wanted but still showed similar dresses they thought I would like. It was like shopping for an outfit with friends, very laid back, fun, and productive. Love the dress we found!! Everything was beautiful there and reasonably priced. Even the alterations lady they recommended, Cheryl, was fantastic!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hello Kayli! You will never know how happy your words make me! EVERYTHING that you described is EXACTLY how I want our customers to feel. Thank you so very much for confirming that we are staying true to our mission! AND thank you so very much for making BT your bridal store. :)
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing company!

Amazing company and such sweet people! This was the easiest and best experience I've had while looking for my wedding gown. I had been to multiple other salons but did not have half the experience there that I did here. So glad I purchased my dream gown from Bridal Traditions!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Emily you look absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding dresa

I loved this place they were very kind and patient

Sent on 10/19/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie, we appreciate your support and your kind words! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jeannie H. · Married on 09/28/2019

Relieving!

So happy I found this place! I searched all across the state until finally falling in love with my dress at Bridal Traditions. From the gown to accessories and robes, they were on point!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Jeannie you look amazing and I LOVE your bouquet! Thank you so much for the great review, I very much appreciate it!

Taylor W. · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!! I would definitely recommend!

I found my perfect dress and Kelly is amazing to work with! Also, the men’s tux’s and the bridesmaids dresses were exactly what we were wanting!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Taylor for your positive feedback! You and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with!
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 07/20/2019

No pressure experience

I love this boutique. My experience was so easy an non pressured. The attendant showed me several options that fit what I wanted, took pictures and helped me narrow down the dress I wanted. So many selections and great prices.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Beverly! A no-pressure environment is something we strive for everyday and I'm glad we could give you that great experience!
  • Trisha

Trisha V. · Married on 06/21/2019

Out of Town Shopper

When I started looking for the dress I kept seeing these beautiful and affordable dresses my friends and family in NC were liking. I live in MI and we decided to road trip it to dress shop here (and visit my NC fam)! Not disappointed Kelly was awesome and very professional and helpful. If it would not have been another 13 hours we would have done bridesmaids dresses here too. The follow up and ease of the transaction was amazing. If you are looking for friendly helpful staff and beautiful dresses at affordable prices this place is a must.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Trisha, you are gorgeous girl!!! We are so grateful that you came all that way to shop with us, and thank you again for your kind words, they mean a great deal to me!

Lauren F. · Married on 06/15/2019

Stress free!!

Kelly did a fantastic job helping me with everything for my big day! From finding my perfect dress to my bridesmaids dresses, as well as getting my husband and his groomsman their suits. Everything was done in a timely manner which took the stress off of me! Thank you again Kelly!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Lauren, you are the one that made it stress free for me, lol! Y'all were such a pleasure to work with and I'm truly happy to have gotten to know you!
  • Tyler

Tyler R. · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

They went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams! They were so kind and so helpful! It made the experience one I will always cherish! I absolutely love this place!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Tyler, we really enjoyed working with you! I'm so glad that we could give you a good experience to remember and we love you too!
  • Jamee

Jamee T. · Married on 05/10/2019

Local and amazing

I was so thrilled to find my wedding dress right here in Wilkes County. This saved me time and money. I was able to pop right in for fittings and alterations. Service was first-class. I was able to add sleeves and a sparkly belt to my dress. It felt truly custom.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Jamee, your dress turned out amazing and I'm so glad that with a few additions we could create your vision! I hope your day was wonderful and we thank you for letting us play a small role!

Cheyenne · Married on 05/04/2019

What a great quaint shop!

I must admit I was intimidated at first thinking it was going to be a way out of budget type of place. I was surprised by how reasonably priced the prom dresses were and then to see that they also do tux rentals and layaway was a huge plus!! Kelly was fantastic and so attentive to not only us but to the bride to be that came in as well. The dresses were in sizes from 2-16 and that's just what I noticed! Beautiful dress shop very clean and classy a must see!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheyenne! We are glad you had such a great experience in our store, and we hope that we can help you again in the future!