70 Reviews for Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire

Garters (2)
Flower Girls (1)
Shoes (1)
70 Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

I am truely thankful for the casual atmosphere and honest women working there. It was truely a magical experience without the pressure to buy a dress or to change your mind. They work with you and your ideas and make the best of the day!!!! Plus I got a dress I am so shocked to love, the truely have the best options.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

My mom and I went to Bridal Traditions to find look for a wedding dress. We were blown away by their service and how kind and helpful they were! Definitely will recommend to anyone in the area! Thank you Bridal Traditions.

Profile Picture Jewel, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kelly is great to work with! She understood the look I was going for when I initially came in to try on dresses and the dress was a great price! Our alterations went well and it was always a smooth appointment process.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Everyone was very nice to us! They understood our budget. They didn’t try to pressure me into anything I didn’t want, but they also encouraged me to have an open mind and explore my options, and I’m so glad I did. Bridal Traditions is by far the best formal wear store I’ve ever visited. They’re casual and personal. They aren’t stuffy and they don’t get annoyed when you need their assistance with anything. They genuinely want to help and they will spend as much or as little time with you as you want. Amazing experience!

Profile Picture Laurel, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

I showed up at Bridal Traditions just to window shop with no appointment. They immediately jumped in and started pulling dresses and provided a full appointment for me on the spot. I ended up finding a perfect dress that fit perfectly and cost me just a fraction of the original price and I was able to walk out with my dream dress in hand.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

The staff was very great in helping me pick out my dress to having alterations done! I got everything I needed here; including my veil and belt for my dress. Great store and staff!

Profile Picture Evie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Y’all Bridal Traditions is the place to go!! They have an amazing selection and REAL affordable dresses! My dress was stunning and looked like I paid $$$$ when in reality it was $. Kelly and her staff were so kind and I highly recommend any bride on a budget (or not!) to check it out!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Kelli and her team were amazing and made it feel personable

Profile Picture Kasey, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Father of Bride, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Veils

I feel in love with the first dress I picked out and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was a wonderful experience! Kelly was professional and very helpful. My dress was beautiful and fit perfectly, which made the big day so special. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture makayla, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kelly is amazing and I couldn't have had the perfect wedding day without her guidance and support! Bridal Traditions is a amazing store and I go there every time I need a formal dress! Shop locally and support small business owners because I promise they will be more caring then anyone else you meet.

Profile Picture Reina , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Garters, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Kelly and Julie were the best! I never once worried about my wedding dress while it was in their hands! On top of superior service, their price point is AMAZING! They definitely helped me feel like a princess on one of the biggest days of my life!

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Father of Bride, Groom, Veils

Kelly was wonderful to work with and made an effort to get to know us personally. Thank you!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with bridal traditions to find my dress was an absolute dream! We came in on a random Thursday looking for a veil and left with my absolute dream dress for a price I didn't expect to find anywhere! Kelly was so accommodating and helpful while still allowing my mom and I to experience the moment in a way I'd always dreamed it would be. She also has the cutest shop dog ever! I can't stress enough how highly I recommend bridal traditions to anyone looking for the real bridal experience without feeling the whole wedding industry pressure-type vibe like at some of the larger-named bridal stores.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I chose Bridal Traditions! I stopped by just to look (I hadn't even planned on wearing a formal wedding dress) and fell in love! On top of that...it was on clearance! The in house seamstress did an amazing job and it was so convienent! The whole process makes me want us to get married again in winter!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Bridal Traditions was absolutely amazing! Kelly is wonderful to work with and was very quick to respond to any questions I may have had. This establishment exceeded my expectations! I give them a 10 star!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Kelly and the entire BT staff were just wonderful in helping me pick out my perfect wedding dress!! Love this place!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very professional, prompt, and friendly! I have went here for prom and my wedding. And will recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Brenna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love bridal traditions! Kelly is the best & helped me so much with picking out my dress, veil, headpiece, grooms attire, bridesmaids dress, she helped with it all! The staff here is great as well, always ready to help you find whatever you need. I will always recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone!

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

My wedding was less than 2 wks ago and I got my gown from Bridal Traditions almost a yr ago and it was just perfect. I dealt mostly with Kelly, and her in house seamstress Julie, and those ladies did such a good job taking care of me and my dress needs, especially as it got closer to the wedding date, and I just couldn't be more satisfied with choosing Bridal Traditions.

Profile Picture Katie, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Traditions made my special day perfect! I couldn't have asked for better people to share my day with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

My experience was absolutely amazing while picking out my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I booked my appointment, Kelly asked me what my dress size was and what I was looking for and had many dresses pulled for me when I arrived. I walked down the aisle in the SECOND dress I tried on! She was able to work with ALL of my bridesmaids, and ALL of our groomsmen as well! Bridal Traditions was local, convenient, and we received discounts for getting ALL of our wedding attire there! I was absolutely MORE than satisfied with our decision to shop with Kelly at Bridal Traditions!

Profile Picture Hanna, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kelly was truly wonderful to work with. She has a great business with fabulous customer service. I would shop with her anytime.

Profile Picture User7003119, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Traditions was wonderful! The first dress I tried on was my dream dress, but Kelly has so many beautiful gowns to choose from! The staff were all so helpful in making sure me, as well as my bridesmaids had everything we needed. Thank you Kelly and Bridal Traditions for making my dress dreams come true!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/25/16, 1 Review