Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

74 Reviews for Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire

74 Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

Emma · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Bridal Shop!

We recently bought my daughter's wedding dress from Bridal Traditions and we can't say enough about the wonderful service and care we received from Kelly and her staff. Such a cute shop, and we loved the fact that she received such individual attention and assistance, yet in a shop where the beautiful selection of dresses were actually affordable! Kelly has found her calling and does such a good job at helping the brides relax and enjoy the experience. No stress! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much! You do not know how much your kind words mean to me/us! We appreciate you and can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Kimber Potts · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Bridal traditions did such a great job with listening in what I wanted In a dress while also finding something unique that would fit me. The dress I went with was actually the first one i tried on!! They were so professional and positive with everything they did. I would highly recommend adding this to your wedding dress shop list.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 1

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimber! You were an absolute joy to work with and you looked amazing in your dress! Best Wishes ~ Kelly

Hannah Combs · Married on 10/06/2018

Friendly and professional!

I love the staff here at Bridal Traditions! They are amazing people and are so super friendly. Whenever we came in to the shop, whether it was my bridal party or the groomsmen, Kelly and the staff always knew exactly where we were on wedding chaos and helped to calm our fears about being newly weds as well as ease some of the process of how crazy it gets. Kelly and the alterations lady was incredible with my dress; I had two deciding factors, I wanted it old timey as well as long sleeves. I found my perfect dress and the alterations lady added in the sleeves for me! The dress alterations didn't take long at all and it was such a breeze. They kept you up to date on alterations and always managed to stay up to date on everybody. I love this shop and I highly recommend giving it a look through because it is full of amazing ladies and amazing dresses.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! Your review means the world to us and we are so happy that we could make your experience enjoyable and easy! We appreciate you supporting our small business so that we can be here for many brides in the future! Thanks again - Kelly

Lydia · Married on 09/29/2018

Great place to get your wedding dress they are very helpful with anything you need.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Lydia! We appreciate your taking the time to give us a great review!

Jewel · Married on 08/25/2018

My mom and I went to Bridal Traditions to find look for a wedding dress. We were blown away by their service and how kind and helpful they were! Definitely will recommend to anyone in the area! Thank you Bridal Traditions.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Jewel! You were a pure delight to work with, and we wish you all the best in this next, lifelong adventure called marriage!!!

Allison · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly is great to work with! She understood the look I was going for when I initially came in to try on dresses and the dress was a great price! Our alterations went well and it was always a smooth appointment process.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was a pleasure working with you!

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

I showed up at Bridal Traditions just to window shop with no appointment. They immediately jumped in and started pulling dresses and provided a full appointment for me on the spot. I ended up finding a perfect dress that fit perfectly and cost me just a fraction of the original price and I was able to walk out with my dream dress in hand.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 2
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 3

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Yay! Thank you for the great review Christina, and btw you are STUNNING!!!

Evie · Married on 05/26/2018

The staff was very great in helping me pick out my dress to having alterations done! I got everything I needed here; including my veil and belt for my dress. Great store and staff!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Evie! You were so great to work with and I hope you enjoyed your wedding day to the fullest!

Paige · Married on 05/05/2018

Y’all Bridal Traditions is the place to go!! They have an amazing selection and REAL affordable dresses! My dress was stunning and looked like I paid $$$$ when in reality it was $. Kelly and her staff were so kind and I highly recommend any bride on a budget (or not!) to check it out!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 4
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 5
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 6

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Paige, we just love you! Thanks for the awesome review and you do look like a million bucks!!!

Kasey · Married on 04/07/2018

Kelli and her team were amazing and made it feel personable

Sent on 05/06/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Kasey! You look beautiful, and I really enjoyed getting to work with you. I'm so blessed to have such sweet brides!

Melissa · Married on 03/18/2018

I feel in love with the first dress I picked out and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire 7

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

You look amazing Melissa and we are so happy that you chose us to help you with your big day! Congratulations!

makayla · Married on 12/29/2017

It was a wonderful experience! Kelly was professional and very helpful. My dress was beautiful and fit perfectly, which made the big day so special. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Yay! Thank you Makayla! Your mom showed me a pic and you were so beautiful! So glad that we got to be a part of your day. :)

Reina · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly is amazing and I couldn't have had the perfect wedding day without her guidance and support! Bridal Traditions is a amazing store and I go there every time I need a formal dress! Shop locally and support small business owners because I promise they will be more caring then anyone else you meet.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Reina! I have loved every moment of helping you with your special moments! :)

Ariel · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly and Julie were the best! I never once worried about my wedding dress while it was in their hands! On top of superior service, their price point is AMAZING! They definitely helped me feel like a princess on one of the biggest days of my life!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Ariel for your kind words! My number one goal is to always put brides at ease and lessen the stress and I'm so happy that we could do that for you! ~ Kelly

michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly was wonderful to work with and made an effort to get to know us personally. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with bridal traditions to find my dress was an absolute dream! We came in on a random Thursday looking for a veil and left with my absolute dream dress for a price I didn't expect to find anywhere! Kelly was so accommodating and helpful while still allowing my mom and I to experience the moment in a way I'd always dreamed it would be. She also has the cutest shop dog ever! I can't stress enough how highly I recommend bridal traditions to anyone looking for the real bridal experience without feeling the whole wedding industry pressure-type vibe like at some of the larger-named bridal stores.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hello Anna! Thank you so much for your kind words! The description of your experience with BT is everything I strive to be, and how I want my business to be seen. Again, thank you so much for letting me know that we are succeeding in that! Many blessing to you and your family! - Kelly

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience at Bridal Traditions was absolutely amazing! Kelly is wonderful to work with and was very quick to respond to any questions I may have had. This establishment exceeded my expectations! I give them a 10 star!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! We always love having you in the store and have very much enjoyed working with you!

Marissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Kelly and the entire BT staff were just wonderful in helping me pick out my perfect wedding dress!! Love this place!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! We love you!

Brenna · Married on 04/22/2017

Very professional, prompt, and friendly! I have went here for prom and my wedding. And will recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Brenna! I have loved every moment of working with you, you're the best!

Bethany · Married on 04/15/2017

I love bridal traditions! Kelly is the best & helped me so much with picking out my dress, veil, headpiece, grooms attire, bridesmaids dress, she helped with it all! The staff here is great as well, always ready to help you find whatever you need. I will always recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Bethany! The whole wedding was beautiful and thank you so much for letting us be a part of that!

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

My wedding was less than 2 wks ago and I got my gown from Bridal Traditions almost a yr ago and it was just perfect. I dealt mostly with Kelly, and her in house seamstress Julie, and those ladies did such a good job taking care of me and my dress needs, especially as it got closer to the wedding date, and I just couldn't be more satisfied with choosing Bridal Traditions.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Katie, for taking the time to write such a sweet review! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, and that we were able to make your gown experience an enjoyable one.

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

Bridal Traditions made my special day perfect! I couldn't have asked for better people to share my day with!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I have enjoyed the friendship of your family and watching you grow up the last several years. You are a beautiful and kindhearted young lady, and I am thankful to know you.

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

My experience was absolutely amazing while picking out my wedding dress!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!!! You were such a fun and amazing bride to work with!

Hanna · Married on 10/22/2016

When I booked my appointment, Kelly asked me what my dress size was and what I was looking for and had many dresses pulled for me when I arrived. I walked down the aisle in the SECOND dress I tried on! She was able to work with ALL of my bridesmaids, and ALL of our groomsmen as well! Bridal Traditions was local, convenient, and we received discounts for getting ALL of our wedding attire there! I was absolutely MORE than satisfied with our decision to shop with Kelly at Bridal Traditions!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Hanna, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are such a beautiful bride; I will always remember your sweet smile and contagious laugh!

Meredith · Married on 07/09/2016

Kelly was truly wonderful to work with. She has a great business with fabulous customer service. I would shop with her anytime.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! We truly do appreciate it!!! :)