Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations Reviews

1 User photo

Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations 1

Malina · Married on 03/03/2018

Flower girl dress

They made a flowergirl dress for me to sell on my etsy page and it was beautiful, elegant and really well made! They even left plenty of seam allowance and length in the skirt for alterations and with the left over fabric they made a matching basket! I'm looking forward to requesting more things from them!!!

Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations 2

Natalie · Married on 02/10/2018

Wonderful Work

They did my wedding dress and some of my bridesmaids dresses too! The pay so much attention to detail and were very knowledgeable. I was nervous at first since it was out of their home but their work space was clean and bigger than I imagined. They covered up my back with lace I had brought and did my hem and my bridesmaids hems. We were all very please with their work and friendliness!

Daria · Married on 09/24/2017

Wedding Dress

With the wedding hassle and all the opinions from the mothers, I had full support from my seamstress! The dress was transformed to something I didn’t think was possible! I brought my braids maids and flower girl dresses there! It was such a great experience, and will go there for any dress alterations in the future!

Grazhina Omelchenko · Married on 06/21/2014

Great and friendly people!

They love what they do and it shows!!! Awesome people! Loved working with them!