71 Reviews for bridal elegance

Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)

The store was beautiful and had a huge variety of dresses. Louise was super attentive and knowledgable and made my mom and I feel very comfortable. She even worked around my schedule, which was super helpful! I ultimately didn't end up purchasing a dress, but I'd highly recommend this place to anyone looking for their dream dress.

Profile Picture Gabbie, 9/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I said “YES!” To Bridal Elegance, the most darling & five star service Wedding boutique in the South Bay! Louise is the owner & she really goes above & Beyond to make you comfortable & does everything she can to help make your Wedding gown experience perfect. From finding the “one”, to ordering accessories (I really wanted a certain kind of veil-& when they didn’t have it she called to see about custom ordering one), to hunting down the designer’s deliveries (she personally called me to touch base on the delivery of my gown),& just giving you that personable friendly vibe with professionalism. Plus they are super on top of their social media platforms-I love getting updates from them & cute tips! And the boutique is so adorably chic. You feel like a pampered princess & cant help but want to dance around in your gown there all day. I know I’m in the best hands & I definitely recommend Bridal Elegance

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Great local bridal salon. Felt extremely comfortable and at home there. Great service, knowledgeable sales staff, honest and very accommodating. Allowed me to store dress, take accessories for trial, etc. Great selection too!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride

I haven't yet received my wedding gown but must say I had the best experience purchasing my gown at Bridal Elegance! Courtney helped me during my first visit to the store. After discussing with me ideas on what styles I liked and didn't like and my budget, she started pulling so many gowns off the racks for me to try on. I think I tried on about 10 different dresses during my appointment! I was so surprised because at other stores I had previously visited, I was only allowed to try on 3-4 dresses at my appointments. I did find a perfect dress that day, and went back a few weeks later for measurements and to purchase the gown (Maryann helped me the second visit). Everyone at this shop is super friendly and helpful! I never felt pressured to make a purchase. They really listen to what I had envisioned for my wedding gown and helped me find the perfect dress! For a small additional fee, they were able to measure me for a custom fit dress! Prices are very reasonable. My dress will not arrive for a few more months and I cannot wait to see how it is!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful staff!! Very understanding and catering to bride's needs. They are very attentive and caring.

Profile Picture America , 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

I LOVE bridal elegance. This was the only place I went to, and I have no regrets about it! I have already recommended them to two more brides to be! Their dress selection was great and priced nicely to the point where my mom's price point was over their most expensive dress, my only limitation was the fact that I only had 5 months till my wedding, but even then, we had three racks to choose from. I loved my dress so much and I'm trying to figure out how to wear it again without waiting till my 25th anniversary like my mom did. Super professional, super nice, and such a great place.

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

great work!!! Will definitely recommend you!

Profile Picture User7554275, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
4.7

So thankful for everyone who helped me out. The customer service is exceptional and the selection of bridal items is so huge!

Profile Picture User7813274, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After going to multiple bridal places to try on dresses, i was starting to feel hopeless. I was looking for something with beads, lace, and gems and all the other places couldn't find a dress that had my vision. When i went to Bridal Elegance, they pulled out a couple dresses for me to try on. It wasn't until the last dress that just came in to the store was when i found the one. I didn't have to look anymore. They were so nice and helpful every step of the way. They even stored my dress for me until the day before the wedding! LOVE this place!

Profile Picture paulette, 12/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience shopping for and purchasing my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses. When we walked in the store was set-up beautifully and we were greeted right away by the staff. I was able to look around on my own and also had the help of staff suggesting dresses. I found my dream dress and can't wait for my first fitting. I very much recommend Bridal Elegance to brides and their bridesmaids.

Profile Picture User6013167, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Undergarments
4.7

I found my dress at Bridal Elegance!!! I went to a lot of different shops, and Bridal Elegance was the best at hearing my budget and desired style and showing me the best selection. Honestly, my top 3 picks were all from this shop. I was still a bit wary because I had read some reviews that said the dresses take a while to arrive. However, upon hearing my shorter timeline, Stacey worked with me to ensure that I had enough time to order and tailor the dress. At the risk of sounding vain (aaah who cares if i sound vain, it is my wedding!) my dress looked AMAZING. It was BEAUTIFUL and everything I had dreamed of. Stacey even worked with me on the price when I found a better price for the dress on line, and assured me that with the steaming service and all the support her staff offers, I am getting a great deal. It was a beautiful dress indeed, and I am so happy I got it.

Even when I had a bridezilla moment and freaked out, Stacey calmed me and made me fall in love with my dress again! So glad to have met her.

The only thing I would comment is that when I tried on dresses with one of her younger assistants, she seemed really cold and unenthusiastic. She said all the right things ("I love that dress", "this is how this dress would fit if it were you size.") but in a very robotic way with a very bored expression. She felt so cold! But Stacey is great, the seamstress she uses is great, and the older lady who works at the shop is awesome too. Loved my experience here!

OOOh I forgot to mention I also got my veil here and that was probably one of my favorite things about my outfit. Stacey helped pick out the perfect veil to complement my dress, and it was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Dee Dee, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Veils

I was blown away by Stacey and her team at Bridal Elegance. I originally went to a couple of other "fancier" stores in the same area, and felt a little uncomfortable/rushed. Granted, I did find a dress I loved at store #1, but I wanted to give Bridal Elegance a try still and went the same day. My mom, sister, and I picked out about 10 dresses to try on, and I came back to the one I loved in the first store. I had found both stores through Maggie Sottero's website and ended up falling in love with a Maggie dress. The girls who assisted me were lovely. They never pressured me, though they did point out that they knew I was in "the one" because I couldn't stop twirling and touching the dress. B.E. had this dress priced $200 lower than the first store, so I was sold.
I put down a deposit with Stacey, and came back about 6 months later once the dress came in for a fitting. They were quick and easy, and the seamstress (who you pay separately) was lovely. I knew I likely wouldn't be able to come back for a final fitting due to living out of state at the time, so when my dress came back from alterations, Stacey not only shipped the dress and veil across the country for free, she set me up with a friend of hers in Chicago who owns a shop there so that she could assist me with a final fitting. Completely unnecessary because it turns out the dress fits perfectly, but the fact that she offered was really above and beyond the type of service you expect. I can't wait to wear it in January!! Thanks again, Stacey!

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

I had been to dozens of dress shops before visiting Bridal Elegance and this was the first shop I felt comfortable in! Don't be fooled by the small exterior, they have a great selection of beautiful dresses. The staff is knowledgable and friendly and no one snubbed me when I told them my budget.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Elegance is the BEST! Stacey and her team were all awesome and helpful! Stacey was the one that actually picked out my wedding dress and it was one of those where I didn't think it would look good on me just by looking at it on the hanger. But when I actually tried it on, I knew it was the ONE. I fell in love with it right away and all my bridesmaids were saying "oh yea, that dress is so you." My husband and I got married last July and I still get compliments on how pretty my wedding dress was and how perfect the colors were for my bridal party. We got the bridesmaids dresses and groom/groomsmen suits at Bridal Elegance as well! Everything was just perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

Loved Bridal Elegance! A tucked away, small shop with a giant selection of Allure and Casablanca dresses (among many other designers!). The owners were very sweet and professional - kind, supportive, and within an instant, they knew which dresses suited my style and body shape based on the pictures I showed them. They brought me a number of selections, listened to my concerns and my wants and helped me to find my perfect Casablanca dress and my veil, too! It is a small store - be sure to make an appointment, and don't bring an entourage. For alterations, Petra is their on-site tailor. She did an amazing job making my dress fit perfectly and in an extremely timely manner. Loved them!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased and altered my wedding dress at Bridal Elegance. I got a great deal for my Allure dress. I was stressed out after I first ordered it because I was told by the church that I had to cover my shoulders, so I called the dress shop and they helped me find a solution to the problem. They found a lace top that I could add to the dress. It made it look as though I had two different dresses. There were no extra hidden fees and they were very honest, which is why I am extremely grateful.

Profile Picture User3957498, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved finding my wedding dress here! I went with my mother and her veil from 30 years ago. They not only helped me find the perfect dress, but also fitted it with the veil that I wanted to wear! I came in with an idea that didn't really work on my body. The consultant brilliantly knew what to do with the look I was going for and found this amazing dress that fit me so well and was exactly what I was looking for! All lace and gorgeous fit.

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts

I ordered my dress here in December 2014 and was thrilled and amazed with the help and service I received here. I had gone to a few bridal shops and was unhappy with their service. When i came to Bridal Elegance I was greeted by Stacey who personally helped me look for a dress. She was attentive and that same day I found my dress. They made the process easy and the dress even came in earlier than Stacey predicted. I was so impressed how smooth the whole process went from finding the dress , tailoring, to getting it in May. Thank you to everyone at Bridal Elegance. You made this such a great experience!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my gorgeous Casablanca Bridal gown from Bridal Elegance. It was the first one I tried on once I was engaged and then the last! From the beginning Bridal Elegance was so accommodating with booking appointments and helping me once I was in their shop. There prices are reasonable and it was a pleasant experience. Two days before the wedding I had to get my dress taken in even more and their seamstress was amazing! The shop is a bit small so can be a little crowded and busy at times but all in all, it was great. They even let me borrow a hair piece and veil for the hair trial when mine wasn't delivered yet. Small town feel with a big time pay off of making brides look beautiful! Thank you so much Bridal Elegance.

Profile Picture Marlo, 4/25/15, 8 Reviews
3.6

They have nice collection and give you discount too.
People who are working here are nice but not friendly. They are professional.

They have alteration lady who is really nice and cheap. ( I forgot her name. sorry!)
So if you bought a dress here , you should use her.

Profile Picture Eri, 4/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Elegance is the place to go! Stacey (owner) is so flexible and will do anything and everything she can to make sure your dress is PERFECT! I had redesigned my dress by adding sleeves and taking off the straps. When I had the idea of what I wanted my bridesmaid looked at me like I was crazy! However Stacey was all over the idea and helped put in her ideas and I LOVED my dress. She treated me like family and i would highly recommend her and her staff. She has a great selection of dresses! Happy Wedding planing to all you brides out there looking or your perfect dress.

Thank you Bridal Elegance!
Kendra Carter

Profile Picture Kendra, 2/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely adore this bridal salon! They found my dream dress and sold it at a more affordable price than other local bridal salons. The seamstress they use is fantastic. My sister got her dress at La Soie in Torrance and had a nightmare with the alterations lady. We were so relieved that my experience was better!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so happy to get my wedding dress from here. They were very helpful in helping me find just the right dress, and altering it.

Profile Picture Lena, 8/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

AMAZING!!!! Helped me find my dream dress! Stacy and team are the best!!!!!!

Profile Picture User3549505, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Their staff was friendly and made us feel welcomed! They had suggestions but were flexible! They were organized and never wasted my time! My coworker referred me to them and I would definately refer others.

Profile Picture Brissa, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews