Bridal Brilliance Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Kendra
    Kendra N. Married on 07/11/2020

Bridal Brillanace is Amazing

Easy rentals and great prices!
    Patrick Married on 05/17/2017
    So amazing. My wife loved her dress and the staff there were very accommodating and the price was just right. I recommend renting a dress and saving money on other things for your wedding.
    Katelyn Married on 11/19/2016
    Thank you so much bridal brilliance! The person that helped us was so friendly and helpful. If you plan on renting, definitely donit here!
    Kaylene Married on 09/10/2016
    This vendor is amazing! It was the first dress shop I tried and I had found the perfect dress within minutes. The staff was incredible. They listened to what I was looking for and they helped me find the perfect dress that was my style and within my budget. I was very impressed with this vendor!
    Ashley Married on 10/16/2015
    Renting is the way to go! I had a lot of choices to pick from and my dress was absolutely beautiful. They checked for any needed alterations and had my dress ready to go for pickup. I'm extremely satisfied with my experience!
  • User2296876 2+ years ago
    People! Renting your dress is such a great idea! I got one of their most expensive dresses for $500, and it was absolutely beautiful. It was champagne satin with a lace bodice. So pretty. They do alterations, but luckily a girl my size wore the dress before me, so it fit exactly at my fitting, and I didn't need any alterations. They take very good care of the dresses, and they look like they've never been worn. Dresses get pretty dirty during bridals and wedding festivities, but they clean them up perfectly. This is a great option for your dress.
  • User2363268 2+ years ago
    Walked in and found the perfect veil for a reasonable price to rent. Great service!
  • User2449524 2+ years ago
    I really wanted to rent my dress, and as I was looking online at my options I found Bridal Brilliance. I called and set my appointment. They were very timely and were very willing to work with my schedule - which was difficult to do at the time! I was worried about finding a modest dress, that was still flattering and my style. I went in and explained what I was looking for, the fourth dress I tried on was the one! It was PERFECT. The girl helping me was so cute, and friendly, it was the experience we are all looking for when we walk into a bridal shop. They had to do some alterations for me, but it took their seamstress like 10 minutes to do! She was incredible! The whole crew was amazing to work with.
  • User1602631 2+ years ago
    They were great to work with especially with returning my dress. I had to keep my dress an extra day or two and they were willing to work with me because of my honeymoon! And not to mention I found my dress that was perfect!
    Mikelle Married on 11/09/2013
    This was the second place I looked for my dress. The first dress I tried on I knew it was the one! It wasn't my size, but they made it to be my size with some alternations and it turned out perfect! This is definitely the place to look for dresses! Val was so nice and so willing to work with you! BEST RENTAL PLACE EVER!!
  • User1538787 2+ years ago
    Val is amazing! Get your dress here! There are so many amazing dresses to chose from and you can't beat her prices.
    Emily Married on 06/16/2018
    I went to look for a new dress (I decided two weeks before our wedding that I didn't like the original one I purchased 4 months ago) with little to no time until our wedding. They were very accommodating to me and my needs and wants. There was no attempt to make me spend more money and all of their dresses are between 200-500 so no matter what you try on you know you won't be falling in love with a ridiculously priced dress. The service was excellent and the tailor they sent me to was fantastic as well. The pick up and drop off went smoothly and was super easy. They also give you the dress 2 weeks in advance in case you need it for that long. I didn't use this service as I picked it out 2 weeks before and got it altered the week of but I think that's a great feature.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 08/06/2016
    After seeing my sister spend so much of her hard-earned money on what was an incredibly beautiful dress, it made my heart sink thinking of spending just as much, if not more, on the dress that I dreamed of walking the aisle in. I decided that it wasn't important for me to keep my dress after the wedding as I know too many people that end up locking their dress in a closet or a box for years without touching it again.
    I had some difficulties in the beginning working with them, as the dress that I tried on at their Clearfield shop I absolutely loved. However, after saying yes to my dress and attempting to book the dress, it happened to be that my bridal consultant overlooked the dates it was already reserved for, and my date was one of them...
    I sadly couldn't find a second dress at that location that I loved just as much and didn't want to settle; however, I loved the idea of renting a dress that originally cost potentially thousands at a fraction of the cost. That afternoon, I managed to get in for another appointment at their SLC location and found the PERFECT dress. I fell absolutely in love with it. I had been heartbroken and so worried that I wouldn't find another dress, and it ended up being meant to be. The second dress matched our wedding theme PERFECTLY, and was truly a fairy tale gown. My dress was worth close to $3K, and I spent roughly $600 on it. My alteration appointment wasn't booked on their end as it should have been, but upon my call to confirm it they managed to fit me in last minute and delivered my dress to the alterations gal in perfect timing with no issues whatsoever. SHE was even a complete gem to work with. The dress was beautifully dry-cleaned upon pickup, and a dream on the wedding day. Photos looked amazing, and I felt like a million bucks. I highly recommend Bridal Brilliance Rentals to anybody looking for their perfect gown. They have a plethora of styles to choose from, and so many sizes for everybody.
    Sarah Married on 06/07/2014
    I found a stunning and unique dress here for 1/3 what other stores would have me pay for something that looked exactly the same as everyone else's dress. I searched four different stores in tears before finding my perfect dress at the perfect price right here.
  • User2360013 2+ years ago
    I loved the dress I rented. They were so easy to work with and even let me have it a little sooner so I could do my bridals. I would recommend them for sure!!
    Brianna Married on 07/15/2015
    I loved working with Bridal Brilliance. They were very quick in getting my dress altered and ready for my big day. Their staff was great from fitting all the way to returning the dress!
  • Ruth
    Ruth C. Married on 06/14/2019

Great experience overall

I loved the atmosphere in this place as well as the nice selection of gowns. It was easy to pick the styles I wanted to try on and then have them taken to a nice, bright changing/showcasing area with beautiful mirrors and halogen lighting. They were also super flexible with me when I needed to adjust my rental window. My only disappointment was having one fitting prior to alterations instead of another just after alterations (the bustline was puckered and gaping a bit even after the alterations; thank goodness for silicone gel pads or it would have been a problem!) However, overall this is a fantastic rental place for beautiful wedding gowns.
    Michelle Married on 10/24/2015
    I was having a hard time finding a dress that would be ready quick enough so renting worked out great. The girls at Bridal Brilliance were super sweet and helpful. The selection was great and I was able to find something I loved! I did have a problem with some of the stitching being loose. It was supposed to be fixed before I picked it up but was not. It wasn't noticeable enough to be a problem, though. Bridal Brilliance is a great option for people who don't want to buy or don't have time to wait for a dress to be ordered in.
    Jessi Married on 09/13/2016
    I stumbled across Bridal Brilliance Rentals one Saturday afternoon and the owner was very sweet and very helpful! I fell in love with a dress and it was reserved for around the same time I would need it. She told me not to worry, and "That's what we do!". When I came in for my appointment the following monday to show my maid of honor and mother, the sales lady was so snobby! She said that this dress was unavailable and was even bugged I wanted to try it on. I explained that the owner said she would work with me, and the sales lady put the dress in the room and went and called the owner. She didn't help me in the dress, didn't help me out of the dress.
    They offered me the dress for a few days before my wedding to one day after-- with no discount.
    I heavily considered it, since I was in LOVE with this dress, but the sales lady was SO rude and not helpful that it ruined my experience with them.

The owner is so sweet and they have a beautiful selection, but they need to work on the customer service from the sales associates! Worth a check out if you are looking to rent!
  • Emily
    Emily A. Married on 10/03/2018

Damaged Beyond Repair

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR DRESS

After consigning my dress for 3 years I came to pick it up and found that nearly ALL of the beads (front and back) had severe sun damage and were beyond repair. See the attached image to show you just how horrible the damage is compared to the scrap of fabric (on the right) I saved from when it was originally tailored.

I brought it back in immediately, and they admitted that it was IRREPARABLE sun damage on their account. They just said sorry and offered to Venmo me the amount agreed upon in the contract (25% of the dress's value).

I reached out to several seamstresses, and the designer of the dress, and every person has said that nothing can be done. Even if by some miracle I were able to get the same beads (the designer will not sell me the beads, I asked), it would take HUNDREDS of hours to replace the beading.

I signed my dress up for consignment with the knowledge that rips, tears, stains, and maybe even some bead loss would be possible and to be expected, so I originally thought what was agreed upon in the contract would be more than enough to cover any potential damage. I would never dream that a company that handles wedding dresses daily would damage my dress beyond repair because of improper storage and gross negligence.

I'm sure you can understand the added frustration that no one contacted me about the damage whatsoever for over a YEAR. I had absolutely no idea that my dress was ruined until I picked it up and drove 45 minutes home to unzip the bag and find a yellow dress instead of a white dress.

The reason I picked up the dress in the first place was because it had been over a year since the last rent, which means that it was probably sun-damaged and yellowed a long time ago. No wonder no bride has wanted to rent it since.

No amount of money will be able to replace the sentiment of this priceless object that I entrusted to this company. I understand that they had no legal obligation to do anything more than what was stated in the contract, but wouldn't it have been an act of good faith to take accountability for the (hopefully unusual) circumstance and replace the dress? What about moral obligations? Covering the cost to replace my dress is the least they could have done after 3 years of profiting from it and then utterly destroying it. There clearly needs to be some serious adjustments made to the way they handle and store dresses.

I requested that they please inform me of whatever precautions they were taking to ensure that this would never happen to another bride's property again, and they disregarded my concerns. So now here I am, trying to warn others. They clearly don't care if it happens to my dress, so why would they care if it happens to yours?

I always dreamed that I could pass my wedding dress on to my sisters and/or children. I thought that renting my dress out for a few years would be a great way to mitigate the overall cost and have less of an environmental impact. After a few years, I thought I would get it back so it could be preserved as a memento. How sorely mistaken I was.