Bridal Boutique by New Name Reviews

88 Reviews for Bridal Boutique by New Name

• Holly

Holly G. 路 Getting married on 09/05/2023

Amazing Experience

When I discovered the Bridal Boutique by New Name online, I knew I wanted to get my wedding dress there. I love their mission that supports local women & the idea of re-using wedding dresses. Carol helped us at the boutique and was amazing at picking out beautiful dresses for me to try on and made us feel at home. Angela was also available by phone to answer a few questions we had. I found 3 dresses that I absolutely loved within my budget of $500. I ultimately narrowed it down to the one! I would highly recommend the boutique to anyone looking for a wedding dress. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Holly, thank you for leaving such a a great review for us! We love when brides love our mission AND find a beautiful dress 馃グ
    Many blessings on your wedding day and marriage.

Katie S. 路 Getting married on 06/11/2022

Amazing experience

I shopped at several bridal boutiques before coming here and it was by far the best experience I had. Everyone was so nice and extremely helpful. They have so many gowns to choose from and I really enjoyed having the opportunity to look on my own first as well as to be provided with recommendations. I found my dress based on a recommendation from Angela who had paid close attention to what I liked and ultimately allowed me to find my perfect dress! Bridal Boutique by New Name also has an amazing mission and helps human trafficking victims through their organization. In the end, I was able to get a high quality dress at a fraction of the cost and felt like the money spent was much more worth it based on their mission to help others. Highly recommend to anyone looking for their perfect dress!

Sent on 07/26/2021

Emily N. 路 Getting married on 11/05/2021

I loved my experience!

I loved getting my wedding dress here. I loved that I got to give back to other women when purchasing my dress. Even though the consultants are volunteers they know a lot about wedding dresses and were very professional. I loved every minute of my experience and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Emily. You look beautiful in your dress and we loved working with you. Many Blessings for a wonderful wedding day and marriage!

director at Bridal Boutique by New Name
  • Amber

Amber G. 路 Getting married on 10/24/2021

Heartwarming and Amazing!

Bridal Boutique by New Name was phenomenal to work with and I'm grateful to have found them for my dress! I'm a bride on a budget and to have the proceeds from my dress go to a cause dear to my heart was an absolute dream. We were late to our appointment after getting lost (new to Chicagoland), and Angela was kind throughout our communications. Shopping with my sister and the staff was fun, timely, and exactly what I was looking for. My sister and I appreciated the COVID-19 safety guidelines the boutique followed and also noted that Angela and her assistant's enthusiasm never waned. My dress was placed on the rack just 2 days before my appointment, so definitely book an appointment again if you don't luck out like I did on the first try. Cannot thank this boutique enough! Love my dress and the process of giving back.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you Amber for this lovely review! It was a joy to work with you and you look stunning in your dress. We can't wait to see your wedding photos.

With gratitude,

Director - Bridal Boutique By New Name
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Getting married on 10/07/2021

IS a better option out there?

What a fun experience to buy my dress from this unique boutique! There was such a variety of (AFFORDABLE!) dresses to try on, and Megan the volunteer was so much fun and so helpful!! Bridal Boutique by New Name is even better because their entire existence is FOR supporting women. Is there a better way to spend a wedding dress budget?!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Lauren, we are so excited that you found your dress at Bridal Boutique by New Name! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. You look stunning in your dress and we can't wait to see photos from your special day.

Many blessings on your wedding planning, day, and marriage. Happy New Year!

Brittany

Emi 路 Getting married on 10/02/2021

A lovely experience to remember forever

I love the New Name organization, and I love the attention that they have put into their boutique. The staff is flexible, friendly, and clearly there to make sure you have a wonderful time. Although the selection is more limited than a full retail store may be, I found a dream dress at an excellent price. Just as important though, I had a fun time with my best friends trying on dresses and getting ready for my big day.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Dear Emi,
    Thank you so much for your kind review of Bridal Boutique by New Name!! This really helps other brides find us and their dream dress as well!! We would love for you to review us on THE KNOT as well, if you have not already.

May your wedding day and marriage be blessed beyond measure!!

With gratitude,

Director - Bridal Boutique By New Name
  • Nora

Nora H. 路 Getting married on 09/17/2021

Recommend to all!

I love the mission this shop supports and was so impressed from the minute I walked in. Everything was so well organized and they even had a welcome sign for me on the chalkboard. The volunteers answered all of our questions (I brought my mom and my sister) and helped us look through the dresses, showing me how they could be altered if it was a style I didn鈥檛 originally want. There was absolutely no pressure; it was a fun and relaxing experience and I was so happy to walk away with my perfect dress! They gave me referrals where I can get my dress altered, but again there was no pushing or telling me what I had to do. Beautiful garment bag as well! And it definitely helped that they explained how I should hang my dress at home. Assistance and 100% attention to detail from start to finish.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Nora, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We're so glad you had such a great experience, we love serving our brides!

Many blessings on your wedding day and marriage.
  • Cassie

Cassie A. 路 Getting married on 08/28/2021

Joyful, stress-free, and EASY!

My experience at New Name was absolutely perfect. Angela was professional, kind, welcoming, and helpful. The entire process was stress-free, joyful, and easy鈥搕hree things that are so easily lost in the craziness of planning a wedding! The selection of dresses was incredible, the prices were affordable, and I was able to try on a variety of styles to ascertain what I liked. Angela made excellent suggestions and was extremely knowledgable. I adore the mission of New Name, and am incredibly thankful for this bridal boutique that made saying "yes to the dress" such a lovely and simple experience.

Sent on 02/17/2021

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Cassie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! Your experience is exactly how we want every bride to feel. It was a privilege to help you find your dress and we wish you many blessings on your wedding planning, special day, and marriage. Thank you for choosing Bridal Boutique by New Name. Your purchase keeps blessing more women 馃挄

Marissa O. 路 Getting married on 08/13/2021

So Impressed!

Bridal Boutique by New Name was amazing. Their volunteers are so helpful and kind, their selection of dresses, veils, and accessories is amazing, and the overall experience was wonderful. It鈥檚 a private space for you and your party, and you can try on as many dresses as you would like. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience, and I鈥檓 so glad I said 鈥淵ES鈥 to my dress from this boutique!!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Marissa, your experience describes exactly how we want each bride to feel! Thank you for taking the time to let others know. We pray your wedding day is filled with love and laughter and many blessings on your marriage.

Happy New Year and thank you for choosing Bridal Boutique by New Name!
  • Karyssa

Karyssa P. 路 Married on 07/24/2021

Perfect dress for an amazing price!

Got the perfect dress, had a great time, and spent a total of $350 :)

Sent on 11/03/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you Karyssa! It was a joy to help you find your perfect dress. Blessings on your marriage and we look forward to seeing the photos from your wedding day.
  • Ellie

Ellie S. 路 Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing experience & beautiful dress!

My experience at the Bridal Boutique by New Name was amazing! The ladies who helped me were so professional and welcoming, offered ideas on accessories, and really tried to understand my style and what I was interested in. It was a far more comfortable and personal experience than the two other boutiques I visited. The dress I chose is absolutely beautiful and a huge discount on the original retail price. Angela recommended a seamstress that had worked on the dress before it was donated. I'm so glad I found a dress I love at New Name and was able to support their cause

Sent on 04/16/2021

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Ellie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Your experience is exactly how we want every bride to feel. We're so glad you found your dress and we wish you many blessings on your marriage. Thank you for choosing Bridal Boutique by New Name 馃挄
  • Katie

Katie J. 路 Married on 07/04/2021

AMAZING Experience, Dress, and Cause

My experience at Bridal Boutique by New Name was absolutely perfect. It was just my mom and I and the woman helping us was so sweet, helpful, and fun. She really made the experience one of a kind. My dress is stunning and I didn't want to take it off! I also felt amazing purchasing the dress knowing that 100% of the proceeds go to help women who have been victims of human trafficking. While I love the dress, I love the cause even more. They really helped make my wedding day special. I have told everyone about Bridal Boutique by New Name and I hope they get tons of new business! I love this place.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you Katie for your wonderful review! It was a joy to work with you and you look stunning in your dress. We can't wait to see your wedding photos.

Amarelis 路 Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Experience Finding my Dream Dress

Not only is this a wonderful cause, the volunteers who work the boutique are so friendly and really make it special. I found my dress after trying on four others, it was a tough decision, but I knew when I had it on that it was THE dress. The price I paid considering the quality (Pristine condition brand new!!) was amazing and perfectly in budget for my wedding. I cannot recommend this place enough! I was also shocked to see the HUGE selection and how many different styles they had. Make this your first stop for dress shoping!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful description of your time finding your gorgeous dress at Bridal Boutique by New Name! And thank you for sharing the photos (YOU ARE STUNNING!) as this too helps brides know more about our selection. We pray your wedding day will be precious and that your marriage will be blessed beyond measure!

God Bless,
    Angela Pearson
    director of Bridal Boutique by New Name
  • Kristen

Kristen P. 路 Married on 06/06/2021

Look no further than New Name!!!

Bridal Boutique by New Name is the PERFECT place to get your wedding dress!!! Knowing that every dollar you spend is going to support such an amazing cause makes it even better. And the discounted prices don't hurt either!! I got my dress and veil here for under $1000!

The consultants are extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and made for a great experience. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you Kristen for this great review! We are always excited when our brides are as passionate as we are about this wonderful place. Many blessings on your marriage. Happy New Year!
  • Genesi

Genesi V. 路 Married on 06/06/2021

Intimate and Easy

If you want an intimate experience where you are a valued bride I highly recommend this place! They helped me with picking the perfect dress for my day! They worked with us and were flexible with my demanding schedule! The best part is that not only was I able to find such a gorgeous gown, but all the money went towards helping women get out of difficult situations!

Sent on 03/07/2021

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Genesi, thank you for leaving such a great review! We are so excited you found your dress and had a wonderful experience! Your purchase will bless so many women.

We wish you many blessings on your marriage. We can't wait to see your photos from your special day 馃挆
  • Erin

Erin C. 路 Married on 06/04/2021

Highly Recommend

Lovely place! I purchased my wedding dress from here during COVID. I was only allowed one guest when I shopped but the staff was extremely kind, helpful and professional. It's an amazing mission to support while shopping for your special day! I loved the dress and veil I purchased here. I did add drop sleeves separately (their staff gave me the idea). I highly recommend looking here. Great prices and a great selection!

Sent on 06/23/2021

Erin C. 路 Married on 04/06/2021

Gorgeous wedding dresses for a great price!

I highly recommend checking out Bridal Boutique by New Name! The boutique is absolutely darling, the staff is amazing, the dresses and accessories are gorgeous and a GREAT PRICE! The mission that's supported by the boutiques' sales makes the experience even more special. I am so happy I went here and found my wedding dress & veil!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Erin, thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you and you look stunning in your dress. We can't wait to see your wedding photos.

Karina 路 Married on 01/23/2021

So lovely!

Bridal Boutique by New Name made my first bridal dress shopping experience so lovely! The director worked with me to help me get an appointment on the exact day that I needed even though it was very last minute. The volunteer that day was so sweet and helped me feel less nervous. Despite all the covid regulations they still made it a lovely experience. And I love the dress I found! What a beautiful mission to support too.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you Karina for your wonderful review! It was a joy to work with you and we can't wait to see your wedding photos.

Sarah C. 路 Married on 01/02/2021

Amazing Selection, Wonderful Cause!

I found a dress that I loved AND fit into my budget at Bridal Boutique by New Name. The staff was very kind and made the whole process super easy. I was amazed at the selection of fabulous dresses at such low prices! And to top it all off, I love the cause that the profits are going towards. Would recommend to anyone in search of a dress!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and you look stunning in your dress. We can't wait to see your wedding photos!

Rachel F. 路 Married on 12/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

They had an incredible selection of dresses in all sizes! It was such a fun experience and we found the perfect dress! It is a beautiful boutique with beautiful people. Plus, the dresses are reasonably priced and all the money goes to help women who have been trafficked in the Chicago area. You have to check it out!

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Rachel, thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad you had a great experience. It was a pleasure to work with you and you look stunning in your dress.

We can't wait to see your wedding photos! Many Blessings for a wonderful wedding day and marriage.

Rachel F. 路 Married on 12/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Gina 路 Married on 10/18/2020

Excellent experience

It was a very stress free and exciting experience. I found my dress and so happy with my decision of going there

Sent on 09/17/2019

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you Gina. You look beautiful in your dress and we loved working with you. Many Blessings for a wonderful wedding day and marriage!
  • Hayley

Hayley D. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Best experience!

I had gone dress shopping about 5 times at various locations before coming here. I was so stressed and exhausted I almost cancelled my appointment. I'm SO GLAD I went because I found my dream dress almost instantly. There was something about purchasing a dress where the proceeds went to charity that made the whole experience so much more appealing, Getting a Hayley Paige gown at 40% of the original retail value wasn't half bad either!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! I'm sure glad you found us too :) You look absolutely stunning in your dress!! Enjoy your wedding and know we continually pray for all things wedding and especially blessed marriages.
  • Morgan

Morgan 路 Married on 09/06/2020

Loving and helpful

I went in and had such a great experience with their volunteer staff! I ended up loving a dress, and putting it on hold for a week. I didn鈥檛 end up getting it, but I new it probably wouldn鈥檛 be there if I came back. Low and behold, I did come back many weeks later and brought my family the second time and they fell in love with the shop and dress just as I had!! I said YES to MY DRESS here!! Such a fun time! I would for sure recommend this place!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Bridal Boutique by New Name's reply:

Oh Morgan! What a fun experience!! Thanks for sharing here :) You are so beautiful in your dress and I hope you'll send us photos! May your day be blessed and your marriage even more :)

Marissa F. 路 Married on 09/06/2020

Found my perfect dress & highly recommend checking out this boutique!

I had heard about New Name through a friend and decided to make the trip from Indianapolis to Wheaton and I am SO glad that I did. The thought of my parents spending so much money on a dress that I would wear for one day did not set well with me, and I was also concerned how I was going to find an ethically made dress. New Name provided a great solution to each of these, with many affordable options as well as second-hand dresses. It was an added bonus that the boutique benefits their organization that works to help local trafficking survivors. Their boutique is filled with hundreds of beautiful dresses, both new and used, and they provide a COVID-safe environment during appointments. My mom, sister, and best friend went with me and we had a special couple of hours as I tried on dresses... I felt like a bride, and the kind of bride that I wanted to be (environmentally and ethically conscious). Highly recommend checking out the boutique!!