Bridal Bliss Reviews

262 | Lake Oswego, OR

262 Reviews for Bridal Bliss

Daniel · Married on 02/06/2016

Bridal Bliss did an outstanding job. They came along side my wife and helped her navigate a very stressful time. My wife wanted someone to answer everything from general questions to provide us with vendor advice. Not only did we never feel like we asked a "dumb" question, Meghan (our planner) made us feel like we were the only thing that mattered. I'm in the wedding business and have always seen the value of a planner. BUT, after living through the experience, I would hire Bridal Bliss before I pick a venue or hire one vendor. Can't recommend them enough!
    -A happy husband

Sent on 03/30/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much Daniel!! We loved working with you and your beautiful bride!

Tesia · Married on 02/06/2016

Having Bridal Bliss involved with our wedding had everything to do with making the day absolutely perfect. We were blessed with Meghan Wicks, she was such a pleasure to have as a planner, and just completely took all of my stress away. My mother has had chronic health problems for yeas now, and wasn't able to help me with any planning for my wedding. It was very hard to process at first until we got in contact with Bridal Bliss, and it took all the fear away about me having to do it all myself. I highly recommend their services, it was the best decision for us, truly amazing service.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much Tesia. We absolutely loved working with you and Daniel!

Kelly · Married on 01/29/2016

Bridal bliss made our dream wedding come true. Molly and Elizabeth were our planners and I couldn't recommend them more. From start to finish they had incredible recommendations such as the design of our invitations, our photographer, florists, a videographer and much more. Both Molly and Elizabeth made them selves available for calls, emails, texts and to meet with us multiple times to talk through details and kept us on track with an extremely detailed timeline that we could check off when we completed the task. With every idea we had, each of them had multiple additional ideas and reccomendations that helped tie our look and theme together to ensure our vision came to life. On the day of the wedding I was able to sit back and relax because I knew everything was being taken care of. If you are getting married and planning a wedding, I would highly recommend hiring a professional team like Bridal Bliss, a team you can trust and count on for the most important day of your life. You cannot go wrong with Bridal Bliss. They helped make our dreams come true and we hope that they can for you too.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Shanna · Married on 12/31/2015

Nora from Bridal Bliss was amazing in every way! She was the best advocate for me during my planning experience. She helped me put together every little detail and made the planing process so simple and stress free. The week before my wedding I was actually calm and had nothing major to do other then getting my nails done, which was the best feeling ever. Nora even last minute went and rented supplies we needed for the day of that we weren't expecting. She helped me get all my venders who also were wonderful. I could not have had the best day of my life without the help from Bridal Bliss. I now tell all of my friends to get a planner, it makes planning easy and fun which is the most important thing! Nora was more then just a planner, a life saver, and hard worker... she ended up being a friend :) What a magical day my husband and I had and it would not have happened without Bridal Bliss's help!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

I adore you, Shanna! Had the best time planning your wedding--can't wait to see you soon! xo

Dallas · Married on 10/10/2015

I absolutely do, and HAVE, recommended Bridal Bliss to anyone getting married! They are all so great to work with, and we got paired with Natalia who was a perfect match for us. She was so helpful, and supportive every step of the way. I cannot speak highly enough of our experience with her and with Bridal Bliss as a whole. Absolute 10 out of 10!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks for your great review, Dallas! Your wedding was seriously gorgeous.

Le · Married on 09/26/2015

We booked our venue first (The Sentinel) and found Bridal Bliss listed among their top recommended vendors. So we called and made an appointment, meeting with Meghan Wicks for the first time and learning a little more about their operation. Bridal Bliss was one of several planners that we met with to determine the best fit for us and, planning a large multi-cultural wedding, we needed someone that could handle a LOT of detail. We called Meghan back and told her we'd like to go with Bridal Bliss -- but only if she will be our primary coordinator (yes, we liked her that much).

It was one of the best decisions that we made. We went with the partial planning package, so we were responsible for finding and meeting with most of our vendors first. Meghan helped us keep on track with what we needed to do, and provided phenomenal suggestions for vendors (paper, officiant, rentals, etc), and, most importantly, kept us sane! Whenever we felt worried or overwhelmed, we knew that we could count on Meghan to ground us and help us feel confident again. That in itself was worth its weight in gold.

Once we hit 30 days out, Meghan was in full force, meeting with our vendors, coordinating details, and being available for us throughout the day, each and every day. It allowed us to focus on the bigger picture and not stress too much in the final days. On the actual day of the wedding, Meghan and her associates made sure that everything went perfectly. Our timing was down, our vendors were organized, and we really didn't have to worry about a thing.

Meghan blends competence, confidence, and professionalism with sweetness and fun that I must imagine goes unmatched. She is organized and collected, but warm enough to put your mind at ease. It wasn't like she was just organizing our wedding, she got to know us in a way that she was able to turn our visions (even our partial ones) into reality, which exceeded our expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your review!! We absolutely loved working with you!

Meghan Wicks was our “day-of” coordinator she provided excellent advice and support through the entire wedding planning process. She and the Bridal Bliss team did an awesome job making sure that everything went smoothly. She did a great reaching out to our vendors and made sure that we were involved every step of the way. She was very professional and responsive. Her planning and execution was flawless. Although we had not planned on it, Meghan was kind enough to stay an extra hour at the end of the night at our parent’s request. Even after the wedding, Meghan quickly responded to our inquiries about the whereabouts of certain items that got lost in the madness of cleanup. She did everything (and more) that we asked of her as our day-of coordinator.

Although we asked Meghan not to stay for cleanup, I would highly recommend to future brides and grooms that the aftermath of the Bride and Groom’s exit is thoroughly planned out. We did not take it as seriously as we should have, and I think things would have been a lot less stressful for family and vendors if we had planned better.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much--so glad you loved working with Meghan. She's amazing!

I worked with Kirsten who was professional, kind, fun to talk to and insanely organized. I'm a pretty organized girl but she put me to shame. She was the best and helped me every step of the way. I would recommend the Bridal Bliss team to anyone and everyone. They give you peace of mind, keep you on track, give great suggestions and make you feel as though you are their only client.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! So glad you had a great experience with Kirsten!

Anna · Married on 09/05/2015

Words cannot express my love and appreciation for Katy of Bridal Bliss! We hired her for day-of and she absolutely went above and beyond for us! Katy worked tirelessly to make sure our day went smoothly and was the perfect go-between with our other vendors. Katy and Bridal Bliss have built amazing relationships and was able to refer me to many wonderful vendors for my wedding. Katy is a rockstar and i could not have asked for a better coordinator to make our day more perfect. She was able to help bring all of my ideas together and help execute the day exactly as i had planned. She is professional, amazingly talented and one of the best people i know. I can't recommend her and Bridal Bliss enough!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks Anna---we adore you!

Bridal Bliss was some of the best money we spent throughout our wedding planning process. My mom and I did the bulk of the planning, and design but we wanted someone to help with “day of coordination”. Meghan Wicks, (Nora Shelis and her team) was beyond exceptional since we decided to use her services. She developed a detailed wedding day schedule for everyone involved in the wedding, vendors, bridal party, family, musicians etc. She made herself readily available for whatever we needed booking vendors, advice and referrals. She was just a pleasure to work with, flexible, direct, personable and has a genuine concern with making the day run smoothly for everyone! Having her and her team there on the day of the wedding allowed my mom , sisters and I to fully enjoy the excitement of the day without worrying about the details. Meghan made sure we were all on time, where we needed to be and worked with Waverley to be sure all tables and details were set up correctly, as well as at the church. I just can’t say enough about her, she really is the best! Nora should be proud! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for your review---thrilled you had a great experience with Meghan!

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

Bridal Bliss is amazing. They helped me put on a great wedding. I enlisted them to be a day-of coordinator for the big day and I am so glad I did. My planner was very communicative, spent a lot of time and energy creating a day-of timeline and getting it just right. She was on top of everything and really listened to all that I had to say. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. She took care of it all from start to finish! She even commuted two hours for the event and I was very impressed by her determination to make my wedding the best it could be. She even went the extra mile at the end of the long day and helped me load items into my car to take home. I got so much for such a great price. I would have paid double for their services! I recommend Bridal Bliss to anyone who is looking for a company to assist in their wedding planning. Excellent service and very professional.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much! Thrilled you were so happy with Natalia as your planner. Best wishes!

Working working with Elizabeth at Bridal Bliss was absolutely amazing throughout the course a year leading up to the wedding, and the wedding day itself was immaculately planned and seamlessly orchestrated.
    She and Bridal Bliss exceeded all of our expectations, went above and beyond their duties and Elizabeth and the staff were just a fabulous group to work with.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, and congrats on your recent wedding!

Selecting Bridal Bliss to plan our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made throughout the entire process! We worked with Kirsten specifically and she was so professional, sweet, knowledgeable and on point. She answered every questions, helped us select the best vendors, asked questions we would NEVER have thought of on our own- all to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams and WE DID! I did not have to worry about A THING the day of our wedding and everyone had the most amazing time. I would recommend Bridal Bliss in a heartbeat to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! Thrilled you had such a great experience with Kirsten. We are obsessed with your photos--what a gorgeous wedding!

Libby · Married on 08/22/2015

We cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about Nora and the rest of the Bridal Bliss team. We had the absolute pleasure of working with Nora to plan our wedding. Hiring Bridal Bliss was the absolute best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. We walked into our first meeting feeling very overwhelmed; however, we left an hour later knowing that with Nora in control, the event was going to be exponentially better than we, or anyone else, could manage to orchestrate. In reality, the day was even better than that.
    Nora is a magician, a rockstar and an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a wonderful person and I truly enjoyed getting to know her over the last year. I was living over an hour away from Portland and in my 2nd year of medical school during our engagement. Because of that, I had very little time to spend planning or to even meet when I was in town. Nora was extremely flexible and happy to work with my very limited schedule; she sometimes re-shuffled her own schedule to make sure we could meet. She is extremely organized, kept us on point with our budget, and made our wedding planning process so much fun. There were many times where I would email her late at night, and she responded within minutes, simply saying: "I'm on it!" Knowing that she was in complete control of the planning process put my parents and I at ease and really let us enjoy the process and especially the actual day. I honestly don't know what we would have done without Nora. She made sure the day went off without a hitch. As cliche as it sounds, it was literally the best day of my life and I know that it was because of her that it turned out as beautiful as it did. We still have guests coming up to us complimenting us on how the entire evening was absolutely lovely; I give all credit to Nora and Bridal Bliss! We were truly blown away. But we cannot wait to work with her and Bridal Bliss again!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Wow! Libby, you are the sweetest! I absolutely LOVED working with you and your family!! Your wedding was a show-stopper, so gorgeous. Thanks so much for the review!!

Suzie · Married on 08/22/2015

We have been to many beautiful weddings, but have never put one on ourselves. I need to say that Nora Sheils and her amazing team at Bridal Bliss hit a home run with our daughter’s wedding. Being in Medical School we knew that our daughter would have very little time to plan her big day, and Nora was an absolute Godsend!! ! I have never met anyone who is so capable of so much detail oriented planning, decision making, remembering absolutely everything that was necessary, always being a step ahead, and all at the same time with a warm kindness and a smile on her face. Nora is beyond organized, and has connections with every vendor that anyone could possibly ask for or require. Another thing we really appreciated about Nora was that she was completely straight and upfront about costs and all elements of the budget; at no point were we ever surprised or blindsided by anything.
    This being the first wedding we put on, I always imagined that it would be a stressful experience, but thanks to Nora, that couldn’t be further from the truth; I can’t even count on how many times we said “ Ask Nora!” And she came through every single time. As a result, Libby & Chris’s special day went off without a hitch, and it was everything they could have dreamed of.
    The entire wedding day was so beautiful and such a happy enjoyable time, with no tears of stress and only beaming smiles. I completely credit this to Nora, and the way she orchestrated the entire stress free day.
    We can’t thank you enough Nora, and can’t wait for you to put on our next wedding!

-Suzie Opsahl-

Sent on 10/05/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

We adore you Suzie--thanks so much for the glowing review!

Joseph · Married on 08/22/2015

One of the most significant life time memories a parent can experience is the marriage of their children. Planning a wedding certainly adds to the experience but being able to plan and then enjoy the actual festivities without worry and stress completes the memory. Noral Sheils and her team from Bridal Bliss were the professional wedding planners for Chris and Libby’s wedding and they hit it out of the park with their execution of this event. Bridal Bliss excelled because they were incredibly organized, well connected, accessible and communicated at a very high professional level. From the outset I knew we needed a good wedding planner because our daughter was out of town attending medical school. However, my real appreciation of their incredible work came together in the week leading up to and the actual day of the event as all of the pieces (vendors and time line) came together. Every great orchestra needs a great conductor and every great football team needs a great quarterback; a memorable wedding needs Nora Sheils and her team from Bridal Bliss.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much Joe--what a pleasure it was working with you and your wonderful family!
  • User5382015 · 2+ years ago

As the sister of the bride and Maid of Honor, I can say that from my standpoint Bridal Bliss and Nora went above and beyond anything we could have asked for. Every question, email, concern were all covered quickly and efficiently...and always with a huge smile on her face. There was nothing too big or too any questions we could ask that Nora and her team at Bridal Bliss couldn't cover or handle. All the prep work before the wedding, made for an AMAZING wedding day. From the flowers, to the candles, every last detail was perfect!
    Please take my advice and call Bridal Bliss, they will take all the stress and worry out of your wedding so that it will be your most memorable day without any worry.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Thanks so much!!

Kathy · Married on 08/14/2015

Our son was getting married out of town and Nora was planning the wedding. She graciously accepted our request for help with planning the rehearsal dinner. She handled EVERYTHING for us, booking the restaurant, planning the meal, the flowers, the DJ, the invitations for the rehearsal dinner as well as the welcome party that followed the dinner, providing cards for the guests to leave wedding advice for newlyweds, parting gifts for the guests!! She set our itinerary for the evening, cocktail hour, dinner time, when to let everyone give speeches! I felt guilty when people were thanking us for a wonderful party because all we did was show up and everything fell into place. The entire evening was the perfect start to what was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much Kathy! Loved working with you!

Caroline · Married on 08/08/2015

WOW!!! I got married on Saturday and Nora from Bridal Bliss was my coordinator....I seriously want to be her best friend and plan parties with her every weekend. She did an amazing job. From start to finish, she took care of EVERYTHING! She took my ideas and brought them to life even better than I imagined. I was stress-free the entire planning process and she was so fun and sweet every time we had a meeting. Sometimes I would write her 5 emails in an hour and she would respond so fast I couldn't believe it...(and she would reassure me that I wasn't crazy for sending her that many emails....)
    She was organized, professional, fun, creative, and an overall AWESOME person to work with! I would recommend Bridal Bliss to all of my friends!! Thanks for everything, Nora!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Caroline! It was an absolutely pleasure working with you and your family....and your wedding was drop dead gorgeous!

I cannot say enough good things about Carrie and Bridal Bliss! Everyone knows weddings are stressful. Its just a fact of life. Carrie was amazing. My husband and I have very demanding families and they were our biggest worry the day of the wedding.Two of my good friends had used Bridal Bliss before so I knew we had to give Nora a call. I met with Nora for a consultation and she immediately put me at ease. I let her know the demands of his family and mine and that we needed some help on the big day. She paired us with Carrie. Carrie was AMAZING. She made sure to follow up when I forgot to respond to her important questions , give suggestions when I couldn't make up my mind, and went above and beyond to make the day easy on us. If you need a Bridal coordinator look no further. Bridal Bliss is awesome!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks for the fab review! Glad to hear you had a top notch experience with Carrie!

Elizabeth Corr handled all of our wedding details with quiet, confident grace. We started our relationship with a short meeting to discuss a preliminary budget, so I knew what we were thinking of was actually affordable. Then she helped us locate vendors and negotiate their fees - saving us money in the process. She is highly organized and extremely capable. On the night before and the day of the event, her execution was flawless. The few minor glitches that occurred due to circumstances beyond her control were handled without our even knowing about them - the sign of a perfect wedding planner. We highly recommend Elizabeth and we love her dearly!~ Don't skimp on wedding planners! The savings in time, money and stress are worth every penny.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jace · Married on 08/01/2015

If you are looking for a wedding planner that will keep you in line, save your life, flip your world upside-down and give you the wedding you've always wanted, Bridal Bliss' Meghan Wicks is your gal. She's part robot, part ninja and part wizard. I don't think there is anything she can't do.

In all seriousness, this was the best money we spent while planning our wedding. We expected the planning process to be a huge headache, but because of Meghan, we enjoyed every moment. We looked forward to all of the planning, and we experienced a stress-free wedding because she handled every last detail.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Molly · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot thank Elizabeth from Bridal Bliss enough for planning our wedding!! She was absolutely 100% AMAZING and I would recommend her and her company to anyone getting married! Everything went without a hitch on the wedding day and I would not have had my dream come true without Elizabeth. I worked with Elizabeth for the full wedding planning time (the Full Service Package), and I am so thankful that I chose this package. It was so fun being able to plan a wedding with someone who knew all the answers. I feel like I talked to Elizabeth more than almost anyone leading up to the wedding and she was there with me every step of the way. I think this is how a wedding planner should be- no matter what, I knew that Elizabeth would be there to help me through any questions, concerns, etc. Elizabeth emailed me detailed timelines, checklists, budgets, ideas and the list goes on. She didn't miss a beat when it came to organization and making sure contracts, vendors, and schedules were on track for success. Elizabeth ensured that we were always getting the best deal and literally had a connection with everyone you could think of in the Portland area. If I had an idea or person/place I wanted to work with, Elizabeth would take control and put me in touch with them. She made everything SO EASY. On the day of the wedding, I felt so special and I didn't have to do ANYTHING. Elizabeth and her team took care of it all. It was so amazing. When I looked at pictures after my wedding at all the little details, I even further realized how much work, effort and time that Elizabeth and her team put into making my vision come true. I think the best part about my experience was that I truly made a friend in Elizabeth. I felt like she was there for me throughout the entire process whether it was for support, encouragement, advice, someone to listen to, someone to be excited with me or even someone to cry to. Elizabeth is truly the best and I would highly recommend her to plan your wedding!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

You are the sweetest, Molly! Thanks for the glowing review---we loved working with you!

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

Bridal Bliss is a top notch company & I would recommend them to ANY couple needing help planning their wedding. The people are what make this company fantastic! Nora & team have a passion for what they do, & it shows in every wedding they are a part of. I personally did not work with Nora, but I feel like I know her via following her & Bridal Bliss on social media. I was lucky enough to work with Elizabeth through the partial wedding planner pkg that includes day of coordinator (BEST DECISION EVER). My husband & I had a decent idea of what we wanted our wedding day to look like, but Elizabeth made it jump off the pinterest page to fruition ;) Of the multiple packages to fit your budget they offer, the partial was the best for us. I didn't know how amazing it was until the last two weeks. Throughout the planning process Elizabeth helped me look over contracts, ask questions to vendors I wouldn't have thought of, and ensure I was checking things off my list, but the last two weeks is where she and her team truly shined and displayed their value ten fold. I was not stressed leading up to the wedding day, obviously there are always going to be a few things that need to be addressed, or fall through the cracks...but Elizabeth took care of all the final organization. We had an issue with the music, that at first I panicked about. Elizabeth messaged me, told me everything had already been taken care of, and all I needed to do was sit back and relax, that she had everything under control from that moment on. To say she had everything under control was an understatement...everything was a well oiled machine running efficiently in the background (EVERYTHING @ event was ON TIME!) Her professionalism, integrity & quiet confidence was apparent to all who came in her path over the course of the process. Truly blessed to have Elizabeth and her team apart of my wedding, wouldn't have been as perfect without them. Follow them on social media & you will understand :)

Sent on 07/29/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review!!! Your wedding went perfectly---can't wait to see more photos!

Kate · Married on 07/11/2015

We honestly can't say enough wonderful things about our Bridal Bliss wedding planner Kirsten Smrtka . We really feel so lucky to have been paired with her. Kirsten was amazing from the start. She is incredibly knowledgeable to the extent where it seems like she has been a wedding planner forever. While she always presented us with options, we feel that each of the vendors we ended up going with were perfect fits for us.

I have to say that we were probably not the easiest clients either. My husband and I can be a little indecisive and early on, we didn't really have a clear vision for our wedding. Not to mention we were both really busy with work and were also moving to Austin, Texas during that time so we had a lot going on. Somehow, Kirsten seamlessly managed to help us plan what turned out to be the wedding of our dreams. She also undoubtedly will make you feel like you are her only client. We were actually surprised to find out that she had also planned weddings for other couples before and after our wedding weekend. We had no idea that she was so busy because she was always so on top of everything and made us feel that she had all the time in the world for us.

Every time we would start to get a little stressed about getting something done off our wedding to-do list, when we would talk with Kirsten or meet with her she had this way of putting us at ease while still managing to keep us on task and within our budget. My husband and I would often even joke about what we were going to do after the wedding when we no longer had Kirsten to make us feel better about everything. She not only made the wedding planning process so enjoyable for us but she really made our wedding day exactly what we were hoping it would be.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We loved working with you both and wow---what a wedding!