Bridal Bliss Reviews

262 | Lake Oswego, OR

262 Reviews for Bridal Bliss

Meagan · Married on 09/16/2016

Bridal Bliss made our wedding a dream come true! Meghan Wicks was our coordinator and I don't know what we would have done without her! From our first meeting to the big day, she made everything so smooth and easy! She put us in touch with the most amazing vendors that we quickly coined our "dream team". I would not have traded any of them for the world! Thank you Bridal Bliss for making our day so special and one that our friends and family will remember forever!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

So happy you were happy!

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Katy at Bridal Bliss this past year was honestly the highlight of our wedding – besides getting married of course! Charlie and I met with Katy shortly after getting engaged, and immediately felt comfortable with her. I still remember the Saturday morning we had our first meeting! Bridal Bliss is located inside of Anna’s Bridal, the most wonderful wedding dress shop imaginable. Katy was kind enough to share some delicious macaroons a vendor has sent them to sample. It’s incredible how much Katy got us and what we envisioned on our wedding day. Within three weeks of our initial meeting we had decided on our venue, photographer, caterer, florist and DJ. She made the process effortless and helped steer us in the right direction, which is exactly what we wanted and needed. My husband and I joke about decision paralysis being a real thing, but it’s true. With so many decisions to make surrounding a wedding, having Katy provide her honest opinion was a blessing. Her attention to detail and thoroughness is unbelievable – like custom ice cubes, hanging floral chandeliers and a living garden aisle. All of these small touches were remarkable, and goes to show that it really is all in the details. Leading up to the wedding, Katy and I were talking, texting and meeting almost daily. As a result, I never once felt overwhelmed or anxious. She also handled all of the communication with vendors, which is a lot of people, especially if your venue is a blank slate like ours was! I’ve heard horror stories from other brides who did not use Bridal Bliss and it breaks my heart. On our wedding day, my husband and I were able to sit back, laugh and simply enjoy the day! We didn’t need to worry about one thing because Katy and her team had it more than covered. What a gift. She even had a tide pen on hand for me when I spilled chocolate cake on my dress! Katy was honestly more than a wedding coordinator to us. She became a part of our family and we couldn’t be more thankful.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

This might be our favorite review ever. You are so sweet Shannon, and we loved every second working with you, Charlie and your families!

Mary · Married on 09/04/2016

All I can say is God Bless Bridal Bliss! When our daughter got engaged I really wanted her to have the wedding of her dreams without the two of us stressing out and fighting over details for a year. I had the great fortune to find bridal bliss and they helped us from the very beginning and made the process so easy and stress free that we actually felt guilty it was so easy.Kirsten was so amazing to work with. She listened to my daughters vision and my budget and was able to deliver a fairytale wedding right on budget with no surprises. I can honestly say I enjoyed every minute of the day, without one worry that everything would be fabulous! If I was to give advice to any other brides family I would tell them to call bridal bliss before you do any planning. They have all the resources to get the perfect vendors that fit your budget , they make it so easy and stress free, and they are there with you for any questions and concerns all along the way. Kirsten delivered the fairytale! All I can say is God Bless Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Gigi · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I begin to sing the praises of Bridal Bliss and our wedding planner, Kirsten Smrtka? I will begin with a quote from my new daughter-in-law, nearly two weeks after the wedding: "it was the closest thing to perfect I've ever experienced!" I echo her sentiment. The planning and execution of a wedding is filled with emotion and many details and decisions which require a cool head, great communication, patience, and organizational skills. Kirsten had that and more! From the beginning, she worked with our bride and groom and really listened to their vision. She helped guide and suggest all the necessary people that form the structure of a wedding day; photographer, officiant, musicians and caterers, to name a few, that can make or break a beautiful wedding. Kirsten encouraged our bride and groom to interview the choices she presented and be the ultimate decision-makers. Kirsten was so efficient and timely in her communication to coordinate all the moving parts. She was with us the entire wedding weekend, including the groom's dinner, the evening before the wedding day. Our groom's dinner and actual wedding day was seamless, gorgeous and we were able to relax and revel in the love of our couple and the transcendent beauty and elegance of the day. Hiring Bridal Bliss was the best investment we could have made for the wedding and we wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your raving review, Gigi! We loved working with you and your family!

Casey · Married on 08/27/2016

Worth every penny! They take care of all the tiny details you don't think about, and they handle everything the weekend of your wedding. I was able to relax with my bridesmaids the day of the wedding, and didn't have to worry about a thing. My wedding planner communicated with all my vendors starting the week before the wedding. It took a lot of stress and work off my plate. Highly recommend Bridal Bliss!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Thank you Casey!

Robert · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I worked with Elizabeth and Hayley of Bridal Bliss. They were the best investment we could have possibly made for our wedding. We had already booked most of our vendors, so Elizabeth and Hayley were hired as our day-of coordinators, but they went above and beyond their duties to make sure our wedding day was flawless (or at least appeared flawless my wife and I and our guests, which is probably the more important thing). Although they are based in Portland, OR and our wedding was in Seattle, Elizabeth was always reachable. My wife's bachelorette party was in Portland and Elizabeth even helped with recommendations for transportations and got her a discount. She gave us tips on wedding party attire, invitations, hair/make-up recommendations for my wife and bridesmaids. They have incredible communication and were on top of every little detail to the minute. Wedding planning was very enjoyable for my wife and I, but at times very stressful. Elizabeth and Hayley made us feel so at ease for everything we had any questions or doubts about. I felt so calm the day of our wedding that I almost thought something was wrong. The day went so smooth and everyone had such a wonderful time. Elizabeth even transported all our wedding gifts to our hotel for us. I could not think more highly of Elizabeth and Hayley and the Bridal Bliss team. I would recommend Bridal Bliss to anyone looking for wedding planners.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us--such a pleasure working with you!!

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't say enough great things about Bridal Bliss, in particular Molly, our coordinator. They were fantastic to work with from start to finish! Molly went above and beyond for our wedding, even dealing with a "problem vendor" while we were on our honeymoon--she was able to get a full refund from them for us! Throughout the planning and execution, everything was handled perfectly! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2016

I can't say enough great things about Bridal Bliss. From the first initial meeting to the big day, they were professional, organized and so personable. We had the pleasure of working with Meghan. Where do I even start!? She brings so much knowledge, experience and passion to the table. Can also mention that she is seriously the sweetest, cutest person you will ever meet!
    When I first started the wedding planning process I had no clue where to start. It can be extremely overwhelming. They are so quick to respond to any email, any question or any stress freak out lol. Meghan would even tell me I could call her if I wanted to. I remember my first email I wrote back to Meghan said "OMG I already feel less stressed having you" Meghan has such a calmness to her that makes you feel less stressed while still keeping you right on track.
    Bridal Bliss knows and recommends all the best vendors in any budget. The minute you tell vendors that your planner is Bridal Bliss, they instantly smile with relief, knowing that everything will run smoothly. The best part, you get hooked up with discounts from vendors for being with Bridal Bliss!
    If you are trying to decide between day of, two meeting or three, I strongly recommend three meetings! We left every meeting with Meghan feeling so good and always knowing the next step to approach. The timeline they workout with you is ridiculously organized to the T! They also will go to vendor meetings with you and really keep your vendors in line so that everybody is on the same track. We got so many compliments on how organized and smooth our wedding was.
    The day of couldn't have been more perfect! We had no worries whatsoever and truly enjoyed every second of our day. I have referred a couple of couples to BB and they told me it was the best decision they made. It was seriously the best decision we made too. We can't thank BB and Meghan enough! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Wow! What a review! Thanks so much for your kind words, Melissa. Your wedding was gorgeous...and that dress--WOW. Thanks again!

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

My experience with Bridal Bliss was wonderful - so professional, reliable and fun people to work with! I used Bridal Bliss for my day of coordinator and felt completely supported throughout the planning process. It was great to have my coordinator, Miranda, available for any questions along the way and I always received a prompt and thorough response. My nerves were completely eased the day of the wedding because I knew Miranda had everything under control. It was a great experience! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

You had such a beautiful wedding--thank you so much for the fab review, Melissa!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/06/2016

How can I even begin to explain how amazing working with Bridal Bliss was? Katy was our planner, and she was the absolute best. She understood the vision I had for my wedding even before I fully did myself and worked to make it all come together perfectly the day of! Not to mention that she is kind, thoughtful, and supportive - just the kind of person you want to be working with when planning your wedding!

I highly, HIGHLY recommend all brides work with Bridal Bliss. I can't imagine how we would have planned the wedding without Katy. She pulled together an amazing team of vendors for us to work with - seriously great people who we would not have found without her. She made the wedding run without a hitch, too. I was so relaxed the day of the wedding and able to fully enjoy the experience because I knew Katy was there taking care of everything. I had SO many people tell me how beautiful and fun our wedding was and I owe it all to Katy and the Bridal Bliss team.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much!! Loved working with you--what a stunning wedding!

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2016

I am so, so, so glad that I hired Bridal Bliss to coordinate my wedding. There were so many little details, and so much setting up and coordinating that needed to be done in just a few hours since it was a morning wedding. I have no idea how me and my family ever would have gotten it done without them. I’m not even sure how they did it!

Everything looked amazing. The place settings, the table centerpieces, the dessert buffet, the shelves with picture frames and bird cages at the beginning of the aisle, everything looked exactly the way I had envisioned it in my head, if not better. They knew exactly how to take what I was describing and make it a reality. My whole wedding went by in a blur, it was literally like a dream come true seeing everything I had imagined come to life.

My wedding day was so much fun, being able to sit back and get pampered with my friends and family, while I was confident that everything was being taken care of. I know that they always say that something will go wrong at every wedding, but absolutely nothing did! Not a single thing! It was totally perfect, and I think a lot of that was because Natalia from Bridal Bliss was there making sure everything went the way I had wanted. She was so fun to work with, and she kept everything running smoothly all day.

I actually got a lot of compliments of how the wedding was run. The ceremony, the cake cutting, the first dance, the toasts, the bouquet toss, everything ran so smoothly and with perfect timing. The guests were never bored and never felt rushed. The decorations were flawless. And I felt totally relaxed and able to just have fun the day of my wedding. I cannot recommend Bridal Bliss or Natalia enough. And the dessert buffet they put together, was breathtakingly beautiful, and everything was totally delicious. The wedding cake was mouth-wateringly good. Not dry or overly buttery: just right! Totally book them if you want to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you Sarah! So glad Natalia took such good care of you :)

Kait · Married on 07/23/2016

Our experience with Bridal Bliss was unbelievable! 5 stars does not even do Bridal Bliss justice because of how incredible they were. Elizabeth made planning a wedding the least stressful experience. I remained stress free throughout the entire planning process. I showed up to the wedding relaxed and not worried about a single detail. Bridal Bliss went above and beyond to make sure our day was exceptionally special and absolutely perfect. It was nice to have someone do all of the communicating and organizing with the vendors on our behalf. It was worth every single penny and made it so we could focus only our wedding day and not everything else! :)

Sent on 08/11/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the fab review--we adore you!

Cristin · Married on 07/16/2016

If your considering hiring a wedding coordinator/planner but are on the fence for whatever reason, trust me just do it and definitely choose Bridal Bliss! Planning your wedding is a HUGE job especially when you get down to the final weeks. The last thing you want is to be stressing about all the little details in the days leading up to your big day. I spoke with a few other planners but just didn't feel completely at ease until I talked to Molly Corr from Bridal Bliss. Molly is amazing in that she has such calm and graceful energy yet she is the kind of person who really gets things done! She used to work in bridal for Nordstrom and her eye for what looks amazing is like none other. You can tell she's got great style as soon as you see how she dresses. I trusted her fully in helping me select all of the design elements for my wedding and it turned out absolutely stunning! She was able to pick up on my personal style and create something that was so me. So much better than what I could have done on my own. Molly even hand drew all of my signs for me and they looked truly professional and perfect. I'm sure there were issues here and there on the big day but I didn't hear about any of them. Molly took care of everything and left us to enjoy our day fully stress free. It felt truly perfect. I seriously can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review--so glad you were thrilled with Molly.

Hayley · Married on 07/15/2016

Bridal Bliss exceeded every expectation we had throughout our entire wedding planning process. For my husband, myself, and my parents; it was absolutely imperative that we find an organized, personable wedding coordinator who could handle all of our day of needs, and we found all that and more in Miranda. Because we were having a private residence wedding, there was a lot more on our plates in terms of planning and coordination and we are 100% convinced the day would not have gone near as smoothly, nor would all of us have gotten to relax and enjoy the day so much, if we hadn't hired Miranda. She was really wonderful throughout the whole wedding planning process, bringing up questions I hadn't even thought of and masterfully organizing our wedding day timeline (by far the hardest part). She was extremely responsive to every email and always provided answers to all questions.

But the real magic happened on the day of our wedding, my main concern with having our wedding at my parents home was that they wouldn't get to enjoy their daughters wedding day as much because they would be stressed out and feel they would have to help everyone - that was definitely not the case. Not only did my husband and I get to totally relax and just live in the moment of our wedding day, but so did my parents…at their own house, with 130 people there! It was perfect. We will always cherish all our wonderful memories of that perfect day and Miranda and Bridal Bliss are a huge, imperative part of those memories.

Even if you think you don't really need a wedding coordinator, you should call them and at least sit down with one of them for a meeting, I guarantee you will feel better after meeting with them and will feel even better after hiring them!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley! xo

alix · Married on 07/09/2016

We worked with Katy of Bridal Bliss for our wedding and our day was seamless- not once did I have to stop to think if everything was happening exactly as it should. Katy was so helpful throughout our planning process- lots of life's ups and downs happened between our engagement and wedding day but she kept everything on track and taken care of. Her vendor recommendations were always spot on and she worked great behind the scenes with all of them-there's probably alot of details I needed to work out with vendors that I didn't even realize because she took care of everything :). She took our visions and made our day perfect. Even if you don't think you need a planner- at LEAST consider Bridal Bliss for your day of coordination if you want to sit back and enjoy every moment without having to worry one bit.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much, Alix! So glad you had such a wonderful experience with Katy.

Bianca and Varun · Married on 07/03/2016

We worked with Miranda from Bridal Bliss and couldn't have asked for a better planner and person to go through the journey of wedding planning with! Miranda was on top of every little detail, always responded promptly to our emails, and recommended so many wonderful vendors that made our wedding unique, special, and exactly what we wanted and more! We were so lucky to have Miranda and are forever grateful for all the hard work she put into making our wedding weekend perfect! Thank you, Miranda and Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the fab review...your wedding was a stunner!

ashley · Married on 07/01/2016

I had Cam from Bridal Bliss as my day of coordinator, and she was amazing! We had a couple hiccups on the day of....my cake delivery car got in an accident on the way to the venue, which I didn't even hear about till after the wedding, and Cam got new chargers delivered the day of when I saw the chargers and hated them! Every problem I had the day of was dealt with and all the tiny details you never think of like putting presents into the car where all taken care of! And that was just on the wedding day! Cam was always quick to respond to every email I sent in the months approaching the big day. Don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Linda · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not have done my wedding without Molly at Bridal Bliss!! She is professional, knowledgeable about venders, and so, so attentive. She was full of great ideas, worked with my ideas to in order to make it very personal, and made our wedding day flawless. It was so amazingly beautiful. Molly took all the stress out of day and let me focus on family and friends. I hear continuously "best wedding we have ever been to". Thanks so much Bridal Bliss!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, Linda! We loved working with you!

Julianne · Married on 06/18/2016

Bridal Bliss did not disappoint for a single second throughout my wedding planning process. I had the pleasure of working with Meghan who was always thorough and paid attention to every last detail.

Most importantly for me, I was always able to reach Meghan quickly. She would reply to every email within a matter of a couple of hours (or minutes!) She was always available for me to bounce my ideas off of or to ask her a quick question.

Not only did I enjoy working with Meghan on a professional basis because she was so detail oriented, but she made the process fun. My husband and I felt comfortable discussing ideas (no matter how crazy they may have been) and she was always honest, positive and helpful with her feedback.

On the day of the wedding, Meghan was calm, poised and had a big smile on her face. My dress even ripped a bit and she was there with a box of safety pins ready to seal it back up for me! I would 100% recommend Bridal Bliss to any friend or family member getting married in the Portland or Seattle area!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much Julianne! We loved working with you and your wedding was a stunner!

Denise · Married on 06/18/2016

Our close friends had used Katy from Bridal Bliss, and honestly I had never thought of using a wedding planner previously. But seeing how things flowed so well for their wedding I decided to keep in the back of my mind were the day to come where Cody and I tied the knot. Well, a few months after their wedding Cody popped the question and we were on our way to wedded bliss. After looking at a few vendors and quickly becoming unsure of myself being able to think of all the little details that come with a wedding I gave Nora at Bridal Bliss a call. Nora was such a pleasure to speak with she reassured me that we had time to plan all the details and things we wanted to do. To our delight we were assigned Katy just as our friends had been. Katy is hands down the master of handling crazy situations, calming down this bride about rain, and putting together a beautiful wedding. Katy thought about every little detail, I honestly didn't think I had given her much direction but she picked up on EXACTLY what we were looking for, from working with the florist on the perfect bouquet, to setting us up with vendors that just jived with our group and lastly on the day of the wedding she parted the clouds, stopped the rain and ordered up a double rainbow. I have recommended Bridal Bliss to our freshly engaged friends and will continue to for the years to come. The whole team was a absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/04/2016

Bridal Bliss was the best decision I made with my wedding. Meghan (my planner) was so responsive to all my texts and emails, and she even made trips to meet with my vendors at our destination wedding site. On the day of the wedding I didn't stress about anything because I knew Meghan had everything under control. The wedding turned out better than I ever could have imagined and I know Meghan had a lot to do with that.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! Thrilled that Meghan was able to make it stress free and perfect for you!

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Elizabeth at Bridal Bliss! I did not think I would ever pay or need to have a planner, but once we met Elizabeth and learned everything she would help us with, we knew we had to have her! She helped us plan for over a year, saving us time, money, and stress every step of the way. When Elizabeth was on vacation, she always had another planner that would be available to us should we have any questions at all. She helped us stay on budget, negotiated great deals with vendors, told us the things we did and didn't need for our vision, and was a sounding board for any and every random question I could ask. Getting a planner with Bridal Bliss will be the best and most important decision you make for your whole wedding experience, I promise!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Miranda · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Bridal Bliss, especially our coordinator, Meghan! They are so amazing and are truly the best in the business. Our entire planning process was stress free and the execution of the big day was flawless. Meghan has many shining characteristics that make her an extremely valuable member of the Bridal Bliss team, here are a few that I placed high in value as a consumer and bride-to-be:
    1). Highly knowledgeable. The wealth of knowledge the coordinators have is priceless. Vendor suggestions and answers to random questions saved me an incredible amount of time and stress. Meghan knew my budget, my priorities and my style and offered reputable suggestions to fit within my parameters.
    2) Hyper-organized. Meghan was always so on top of our meetings equipped with agendas and to do lists. I consider myself an organized person but she take things to a whole new level! Meghan oversaw last minute confirmations and timeline updates with all of my vendors - there are so many people to contact and communicate details - it would have been a headache to facilitate in the final days.
    3) Timely & professional. Meghan was incredibly timely in her responses, always on top of my questions and willing to help me troubleshoot. There was even an instance when she was on site coordinating another wedding and was helping me solve a last minute issue with another vendor.
    4) Patient & attentive. Meghan was an attentive listener. She was incredibly patient with my cluttered thoughts and ideas. I had so many ideas flowing in my head and no idea whether they would actually look good or come together -- Meghan always provided me with appropriate validation and suggestions to help bring my vision to life.
    I am so happy I decided to hire a wedding coordinator, and I'm so happy I went with Bridal Bliss and chose THE BEST in Portland. If you are hesitating at all, know that wedding coordination is worth EVERY penny and you will not be disappointed Bridal Bliss.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Wow--thank you so much for the glowing review! We loved working with you!!

Natalie · Married on 03/19/2016

When I first started planning our wedding I didn’t think we would need a wedding coordinator. After my first meeting with Bridal Bliss, I quickly changed my mind. I was immediately at ease with the level of customer service and expertise I received in that initial meeting. Being paired with Kirsten was by far a saving grace. She was there for every detail, every meeting and always available to me throughout the entire planning process. She brought our dream day to life. She coached me when I needed coaching, guided me when I needed guidance but most importantly she gave me the ability to bring every detail together to bring this amazing celebration to life. She was our rock on our wedding day and even when things didn’t go perfectly, they did as far as we were concerned because she was always at ease. Our wedding day was one we will never forget thanks to Kirsten and the Bridal Bliss team. If there is one thing I learned throughout this entire experience it’s to enjoy everything that goes into the planning process. The wedding day is amazing but all the memories and moments that go into the planning help create a special bond and many happy memories to look back on. A huge thank you to Kirsten and the entire Bridal Bliss team for making our dreams a reality!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Alice · Married on 02/27/2016

We feel so incredibly lucky to have had Kirsten Smrtka as our wedding planner. She made everything seem easy and fun, even a complete change in our wedding plans 2 weeks before the wedding! Really, she pulled off a completely new wedding plan in 2 weeks, and was nothing but positive about it. She is so professional and knowledgeable. She manages to completely take care of business, and think of every last detail while keeping a fun and light hearted attitude. In addition to the change in plans, we are both busy people, and not always easy to get in touch with. She was so considerate and patient, and made everything easy for us. We had a beautiful wedding that felt just right for us. She completely understood what we wanted and carried it out exactly. In addition to all of her amazing skills, Kirsten was just a pleasure to work with! We are so happy with our experience. We cannot recommend Kirsten and Bridal Bliss highly enough.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your fab review---we adored working with you!