Bridal Bliss Reviews

Bridal Bliss 5
Bridal Bliss 6
Bridal Bliss 7

Shannon Mccourt · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Bridal Bliss was life saving!

Working with the wonderful miss Jill Moffatt at Bridal Bliss was an absolute pleasure. She did such an amazing job and went above and beyond. Our wedding truly wouldn't have been possible without her attentiveness, coordinating, stress relieving, and overall support. I got to relax and enjoy the entire wedding day knowing that everything was in the best of hands. It turned out more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. I highly recommend Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

So glad to hear it--thank you so much for the wonderful review! What a pleasure it was to work with your family!

Chelsea benge · Married on 08/17/2019

Exceptional!

Our experience with Bridal Bliss was exceptional from start to finish. I was immediately impressed with how fast Nora and Elizabeth responded to my initial inquiry (within an hour!) and the prompt communication never stopped from there. We opted for the partial planning package, and found that it delivered a lot of value at what we felt was a very fair price. We were paired with Catherine, who I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about. As someone who works for a large company I have high expectations for communication, organization, and timeliness. Catherine is exceedingly detailed, thorough, and always five steps ahead. She is an excellent communicator; always being direct but kind and understanding, and you truly feel like she is your advocate amongst a world of crazy wedding vendors. There were zero surprises with Catherine, which I can’t say about many of our other vendors! She is extremely trustworthy, intelligent, and most of all, sweet and hilarious. I enjoyed working with her so much and would recommend her to absolutely anyone. She is a true professional and so talented.

Beyond being so impressed with Catherine, Bridal Bliss truly is the best of the best when it comes to their industry knowledge, vendor relationships and overall expertise. Each vendor I worked with couldn’t say enough positive things about Bridal Bliss, which further cemented my feeling that we made an excellent choice in deciding to work with them.

Don’t hesitate to use this amazing company! Everything from our first email to our send off on the wedding night could not have been executed more perfectly. I should also mention I know about 5 other couples who used BB and all had the exact same sentiments! Catherine and the bridal bliss are invaluable!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea, for the great review! We loved working with you and Scott! Your day on Mt. Hood was pure magic.
  • Katie

Katie White · Married on 08/03/2019

An Incredible Team!

Elizabeth and the Bridal Bliss team are incredible to work with! I got a sneak peak working with Elizabeth in 2016 when she coordinated my best friend’s wedding. Every detail was perfectly executed, so I couldn’t wait to work with them for our wedding. Not only was Elizabeth on top of every email and question (all while having her first baby – WOW!), she was honest and caring at every step. From opinions on wedding dresses to figuring out a budget mishap, she was always there with an expert opinion. All of the vendors she recommended were top notch and every meeting was well planned and went smoothly. On our wedding day we had countless people comment on how organized and flawless the day felt. If there was any kind of issue on our wedding day we wouldn’t have known because Elizabeth instantly took care of it all. Working with Bridal Bliss is an investment but is so worth every penny – I could not recommend them more. Thank you so much Elizabeth, you are an amazing wedding planner and an even more incredible mom.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Katie, thank you so very much for your amazing review! You and Andrew were so great to work with and wow, what a wedding! Thank you for entrusting us with your day!!
  • Ehaddan

Ehaddan · Married on 06/30/2019

Bridal Bliss is amazing!!

We hired Bridal Bliss to be our wedding coordinator and it was the best thing we could have done. We got Amber as our coordinator and she did such an amazing job. She brought up things that we didn't even think about before the wedding and made sure that everything came together on the big day. The wedding went so smoothly and could not have been any more perfect. We highly recommend them to anyone if they want to make their special day perfect.

Bridal Bliss 18

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, Eric! We loved working with you and Nickole!! Was such a great day.
  • Jeff

Jeff Nakashima · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't have done it without them

Catherine was truly incredible to work with. She was on top of every detail, was professional and helpful during the entire process, and was just a pleasure to work with. Put simply, our wedding would not have been near as successful without Bridal Bliss.

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, Jeff! Loved working with you, Ellee and your families! What an honor being part of such a special day.
  • Ellerey

Ellerey Nelson · Married on 06/22/2019

Loved working with Bridal Bliss!

Hiring Bridal Bliss to plan our wedding was by far the best decision that we made in the entire wedding planning process. Elizabeth was our planner and we really cannot say enough amazing things about her. She was always one step ahead of the game, quick to respond and follow up on all of our questions and concerns, pulled many strings for us, and she was just SO much fun to work with! Every minute of planning with her was a blast. Our wedding day went flawlessly, and everything came together even better than ever could have dreamed. Elizabeth and the Bridal Bliss team made our wedding, rehearsal dinner and day after brunch stress free, and we were able to enjoy everything so much more. It was such a great experience that I really wish we could do it all over again. I really cannot recommend Bridal Bliss enough for all of your wedding planning needs. If you are considering them for your upcoming wedding or event, please do it. I promise that you will not regret it!

• Patience

Patience · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

Hired for day of coordination but still helped with vendor recommendations, planning and organizing before the big day and had great connections with other vendors. Couldn’t do my wedding without them.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Patience! Loving working on all the wedding details with you and Egan!

Taylor Gillette · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding coordinators

Bridal bliss is a wonderful company to have by your side on your big day!! Frannie was the coordinator that worked side by side with us and did a absolutely beautiful job and it wouldn't have went flawlessly without her!! During the whole planning process I wasn't stressed or freaking out because she made sure I knew she had my back every step of the way! If you join their Instagram you can see all the beautiful and fun weddings they help with.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Taylor! Thrilled you enjoyed your planning process. Such a pleasure to work with you both!

Molly White · Married on 03/23/2019

You can't miss with Bridal Bliss!

Outside of saying yes to the man of my dreams, Bridal Bliss was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Katy not only planned the most spectacular wedding day but has made a spectacularly huge impact on our lives. Her passion for event planning and life overall is, to say the least, inspiring. From day one, watching her do what she loves and watching her make a difference in the lives of others is an incredible experience. Anyone who has worked with her as a client or a vendor, can see that she puts soul and heart into her endeavors and exceeds any goal she sets. Katy’s knowledge of the industry, level of professionalism, and creativity are unmatched. After taking time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple, Katy and our incredible team of vendors took our vision and made it a reality. We can't say thank you enough to express how grateful we are for Katy coming into our lives not only for planning the most perfect day but being the person that she is.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Wow--what a review! Thanks so much Molly---it really WAS a spectacular day! Thank you for entrusting us with it. We love you and Kevin!

Cara · Married on 11/10/2018

Hiring Bridal Bliss was the best decision we made!

We hired Bridal Bliss after a recommendation from a newly married friend - taking her recommendation was the best decision we made! We went with the full-service package and it was the best money we spent!

Our wedding was memorable and fun, and absolutely stress-free for the bridal party and family. Elizabeth was our coordinator; she flawlessly planned and executed every idea big and small. We were provided with detailed monthly timelines and were guided through every contract, decision, and option. We saved hours of time because our planner presented us with the best 2-3 vendor choices for each vendor category; every decision was so easy knowing that Bridal Bliss had personal experience with every vendor we considered! Our planner was super responsive to questions via email, text, and phone throughout the planning process; she was also supportive and understanding of the emotions that come with planning a wedding!

Day-of, our planner and her assistant anticipated every need and made sure that the bridal party and family could simply enjoy the day. The timeline flowed flawlessly and if there were any glitches, we never knew about them because the Bridal Bliss team handled everything for us! The day felt like a fairy-tale and we are so thankful to Bridal Bliss for putting together a classy, enjoyable wedding for our us and our guests! We will recommend Bridal Bliss to all of our engaged friends!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! So glad you loved working with us as much as we loved working with you!!

Da Rc · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire Bridal Bliss

The Bridal Bliss team is amazing! If you’re getting married, have a wedding. (I was a naysayer.) And if you’re have a wedding, hire Bridal Bliss. You will not regret one cent of it.

Meghan worked with us during the planning phase and was SO nice. She was positive and professional, and was proactive in finding solutions. Her response time consistently felt like less than one hour. You will make one million decisions before your wedding, and she helped us feel like we were making the right ones. And she kept track of all of it! Basically, I want her in my pocket for everything I do now.

Elizabeth helped us day-of, and I was shocked that she was just as amazing as Meghan! There were TWO amazing people! (Side note: A perk of hiring Bridal Bliss is that they are a collective, and should something go awry, there is immediate back-up.) She was on top of it, and had a smile on her face all day. I worried about nothing, and was happy when she needed to tell me or ask me something. Really, that’s all you want on your wedding day.

TLDR: If you’re getting married, hire Bridal Bliss and don’t look back.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Wow! What a review--thank you so much, Donia. Was an absolute pleasure working with you and Robert and your day was pure magic!

Leah Shankland · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved working with Molly! So helpful and great at her job!

I loved working with Molly Corr as my wedding planner. Bridal Bliss did a great job pairing me with Molly because she totally understood my tastes which made her SO helpful with vendors recommendations and giving advice on invitation designs, color pallets, floral arrangements, etc.! We hired her for the "partial package" and she went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! I felt comfortable emailing her any question and she was always so helpful and responsive. There are so many moving parts when planning a wedding, but despite the chaos Molly always manages to remain calm and makes you feel so confident that everything will go smoothly and perfectly. I would highly recommend working with Molly!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, Leah! So thrilled you were happy with our services--your wedding day was a blast!

A. Nelson · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceptional!

Bridal Bliss was exceptional in helping us plan a perfect garden wedding for our son. The wedding was at our home and so organized I was completely able to enjoy the whole day, it was flawless! The attention to detail, communication with vendors and follow up after each meeting was impressive. Megan and Nora went above and beyond to put together a rain plan and tent that ended up being magical with chandeliers , candles and hundreds of white roses. They were always so professional and lovely to work with. We are now currently working with them a second time for our daughters wedding! I would highly recommend Bridal Bliss to help you plan your perfect wedding day.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Arlette! We've loved getting to know your family and are so excited for the next event!

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved working with Bridal Bliss! I worked with Elizabeth and she made everything so seamless. She was always one step ahead of me and more than happy to help out. She went above and beyond what was required. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Corr · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceptional! Best decision we made!

Our wedding day wouldn't have been possible without Molly! The planning process felt overwhelming at first, but once Molly came into the picture my fiancé and I immediately felt at ease.

With her industry experience and expertise, she guided us through the countless options involved in planning a wedding. She helped create our vision, and executed it by finding us the venue, vendors and everything in between that fit our style and budget.

Molly handled all vendor communications, negotiations and contracts which saved us a lot of time and work. She kept us organized and on track with her monthly To Do Lists which made the planning process stress-free.

Molly’s calm and positive attitude made us feel comfortable and optimistic even when we were hit with curveballs. She always made herself available, even responding to texts late at night or early in the morning!

When the Big Day arrived, Molly and the Bridal Bliss Team made sure everything went off without a hitch. This allowed us to live in the moment and enjoy the celebration with our guests. We loved working with Molly and can’t thank her enough for making our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Loved working with you, Caitlin! Your wedding was so much fun to collaborate on and turned out beautifully!

mckenzie · Married on 08/11/2018

While planning our wedding, my hubs and I were excited about our unique ideas but unsure how to make them happen. We spent a few months trying to figure them out on our own before we got smart and started working with Bridal Bliss.

From the moment we met with Amber, we felt relieved. She celebrated our vision and helped us see how it could all work. She quickly became a part of our "team" and my hubs and I felt like winners.

From there, the process was easy and fun. Amber communicated with vendors, troubleshot, determined timelines, and removed any headaches.

Leading up to the wedding and during the weekend, she stayed on top of details so we didn't have to think about them. Everything went so smoothly and Amber (and her team) took care of everyone. It's been a month and we're still singing her praises!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Bridal Bliss 19

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Your wedding was one-of-a-kind. We LOVED being a part of it, and working with you both!

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Hiring Bridal Bliss was the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning process. Within days after getting engaged I scheduled several meetings to meet with different wedding planners in the Portland area. Our first meeting was with Elizabeth at Bridal Bliss, and it was so clear that she was the perfect fit that we canceled our other meetings. Elizabeth and her team made the planning process easy and stress free. She presented amazing vendors and helped us create the perfect dream team of vendors for our day. She pulled everything together seamlessly and answered every one of our questions along the way- she literally has the answer to everything! On our wedding day, Bridal Bliss showed up in force and handled every aspect of the day. Elizabeth (and her impressive emergency kit) coordinated our day, steamed dresses, sewed buttons, and had food waiting for us in our hotel room at the end of the night- she is a wedding super woman! Our wedding was more than we could have imagined, and we owe it all the Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!! So sad your wedding is over, we loved working with you!

Kendall · Married on 08/04/2018

Bridal Bliss was amazing to work with! From our first meeting to our wedding day, they cared so much about making our wedding vision come to life. I really felt that our wedding coordinator, Natalia, cared about making our day as special as can be. She went above and beyond to help with vendors and making decisions and really took a lot of stress off of plate. Every bride needs a Bridal Bliss consultant!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendall! We loved working with you and your family!

Christine · Married on 08/04/2018

Bridal Bliss is amazing to work with! We worked with Meghan and she was literally on top of every single detail I could have ever thought of (and many that I never would have thought of)! I would say one of the most easily justifiable expenses of our wedding and had so many amazing returns through quality vendor recommendations, discounts, and expertise.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kari Kjos · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend!

We loved working with Bridal Bliss, and our incredible wedding planner, Molly Corr. Molly's skillful organization, positive attitude, flexibility, and calm demeanor took the stress out of wedding planning. She had great vendor recommendations that were customized to what we were looking for. Our wedding came together smoothly and beautifully thanks to Molly's attention to details and lovely style. We would absolutely recommend Molly and Bridal Bliss for anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Kari! Was a pleasure working with you and Sharat. Thank you for including us in such a special day in your lives!

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Bridal Bliss was a dream to work with! Our wedding coordinator was Cam and she did an AMAZING job and was such a pleasure to work with! She has the perfect personality for this job, has an awesome attitude, is easy to get along with and made everything stress-free. I truly cannot speak more highly of her!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! It was such a great day!

Keira Jones · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience working with Elizabeth from Bridal Bliss!

Elizabeth made wedding planning a seamless process, and worked with both my Mom and I to plan my wedding in Portland in less than six months, even though I was living in a different state! She also made the day itself go off without a hitch, and my big day was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Most importantly, I didn't have a single "problem" or issue presented to me the day of, since she took care of it all! Thank you Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much!! You and your mom were a pleasure and the day turned out so great. Thanks for including us!

Karen · Married on 07/07/2018

Vibrant Table has had the pleasure of working with Bridal Bliss for the last fifteen years. Bridal Bliss events are unique and elegant; the care and attention they provide for their clients translate to the high-quality event that brides and grooms envision for their wedding.

When we work with Nora and the Bridal Bliss team on events, we know both the planning process and the day of will flow seamlessly: a recipe for success! – Karen Rich, Vibrant Table Catering & Events

Sent on 12/13/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you Karen! We love working with Vibrant Table!

Kristine · Married on 06/23/2018

After our daughter became engaged, the next joyous decision we were able to celebrate was choosing Nora and her team at Bridal Bliss. All stress and anxiety were immediately alleviated as Bridal Bliss flew into action, turning our daughter and her fiancé’s wedding dreams into reality. Their destination wedding of 160 guests traveling from 14 states was perfectly managed with the aplomb of the seasoned professional staff at Bridal Bliss.
    Every detail was meticulously coordinated with Nora offering her expert counsel and experience at each step of the way. By guiding our family through the myriad of wedding options, Nora seized upon the heart of our vision and helped craft an experience that blessed all who attended. Nora’s unparalleled gifts of oversight, management, and direction enabled
    our family to enjoy the most precious moment in the lives of those we love without incurring a moment of stress or disconcert. Not only was the final result gorgeous and beautifully brought to life, but more than one vendor remarked that ours was the wedding of the year. The vendors that Nora assembled, all of whom were awarded the best vendor of the year award for Portland, were team players who worked to create a conception that was beautiful, romantic, and breathtaking. Truly, utilizing Nora and her team at Bridal Bliss was the best insurance we could have taken to ensure that our family memories were preserved and that wedding magic happened. Nora will forever hold a place in our hearts as we look, for generations, upon a celebration that was one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 07/19/2018