Bridal Bliss Reviews

262 | Lake Oswego, OR

262 Reviews for Bridal Bliss

H L H · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Super Hero Wedding Planner

Hiring Elizabeth at Bridal Bliss as a full service wedding planner started out as a nice luxury my daughter and I decided was worth the expense. We just wanted to have fun planning her dream wedding and not deal with the stress. Then the pandemic hit. Elizabeth put on her super hero wedding planner cape and came to our rescue. She planned THREE weddings: the original one for 200 at the Cathedral followed by a reception at a large venue, a different parish wedding followed by a garden reception for 70 and finally a beautiful, intimate church wedding for 12 followed by an amazing dinner and reception in our home. Elizabeth was a champ. Always professional, flexible and upbeat. She negotiated with our vendors to secure refunds and or credits and insulated us from most of the stress caused by planning a wedding during a pandemic. We were so impressed by her can do attitude that we ended up hiring her to plan a FABULOUS rehearsal dinner at a winery and a sojourn to the beach the day after the wedding. We are so grateful to Elizabeth and Bridal Bliss. They were a joy to work with and we look forward to hiring them again when my youngest daughter walks down the aisle.

Sent on 09/25/2020

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Lacy! Despite all the changes, it was so perfect. Loved working with your family and can't wait for the next one!

Sierra Eaton · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Bridal Bliss is the BEST!

Bridal Bliss has stellar customer service! Nora and her amazing team will go above and beyond to ensure your special day is nothing but the best.

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Sierra! Can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to review!

Devyn Yocom · Getting married on 04/07/2022

Amazing service

Everyone was so involved and made me feel so comfortable and welcome.

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Devyn! Can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to review!
  • Katie

Katie Sells · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Professional, Well Connected, and FUN!

I found Bridal Bliss on Instagram after a sorority sister used Bridal Bliss for her wedding. And from the first meeting I had with my planner, Molly Corr (Seattle), I knew she was the planner for me! Molly is super organized and experienced, and has the most calm, positive demeanor. Molly and the whole Bridal Bliss team have a wealth of knowledge that is invaluable. Whether its reviewing contracts, finding vendors, or coordinating rentals, Molly was quick to respond, knows the smart questions to ask, and had incredible advice. We started out hiring Molly as a partial planner but when we saw the level of expertise and industry connections that Molly brought to the table we upgraded to hiring her as a fulltime planner. She totally understood my vision and knew exactly how to bring it to life.

When we had to reschedule our June 2020 wedding due to COVID, Molly was able to counsel us on what to do and she handled all of the vendor rescheduling/coordination. It took so much stress off of us, especially during such an emotional time. And when my husband and I decided to hold a micro-wedding on our original date, Molly helped us plan the celebration in just 14 days—coordinating rentals, catering, flowers, etc. She made our small, backyard wedding feel so special and dreamy. It was an incredible celebration that would not have been possible without her support, positive attitude, and overall industry knowledge. We still plan to hold a larger celebration in 2021, and I look forward to continuing to work with Molly on bringing it to life. Overall, working with Molly and Bridal Bliss was the best money we spent on our entire wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Amber

Amber Schlossmacher Murphy · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Nothing but the best!

Bridal Bliss made our wedding day and reception run seamlessly! Our coordinator helped bring all of the final details together and took much of the stress off of our plates when it mattered most. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

What an honor to take part of your day, Amber! We adore you and Patrick and wish you so much love and happiness in the coming years!

Shail Patel · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Awesome experience!

Overall we had a great experience with Bridal Bliss and Elizabeth! Both of our wedding days ran so smoothly and were stress free (for us!). Elizabeth provided lots of helpful input during the planning phase as well, ensuring we were set up for success

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Shail! So glad to hear you had a great experience with Elizabeth--the wedding was stunning!
  • Amy

Amy Marsh · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Worth every penny

We absolutely loved working with Catherine and can't say enough nice things about Bridal Bliss whenever someone asks us about our wedding / the planning process. Best money we spent on our wedding, hands down.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much, Amy! Such a pleasure working with you and Seth and WHAT. A. WEDDING!!! So glad you had a good experience with Catherine and our team!
  • Tara

Tara and Tyler Dean · Married on 09/20/2020

Bridal Bliss SAVED the Day!

We came to Bridal Bliss 2 weeks prior to our wedding (it was 2020, need I say more) and Mollie stepped up to take on the huge task of bringing our wedding vision all together on our big day. Mollie was extremely professional, warm, detail-oriented, and committed to providing us with a celebratory, stress-free day. We felt so comfortable and confident going into our wedding weekend knowing that she would be in charge!! Any nerves or worries about the details went away as soon as we hired Bridal Bliss and Mollie handled all the logistics like a champion. We could not have dreamed of a better company to hire and better coordinator to work with!! We also loved that there was an assistant day of! We cannot speak more highly of Bridal Bliss! They are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Bridal Bliss's reply:

What a whirlwind! So glad we could make everything happen for you--and cheers to some good news in 2020! Thanks so much for your review and congrats!

Shannon Mccourt · Married on 08/04/2020

Bridal Bliss was life saving!

Working with the wonderful miss Jill Moffatt at Bridal Bliss was an absolute pleasure. She did such an amazing job and went above and beyond. Our wedding truly wouldn't have been possible without her attentiveness, coordinating, stress relieving, and overall support. I got to relax and enjoy the entire wedding day knowing that everything was in the best of hands. It turned out more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. I highly recommend Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

So glad to hear it--thank you so much for the wonderful review! What a pleasure it was to work with your family!
  • Jason

Jason Wong · Married on 05/08/2020

Bridal Bliss = G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time)!!!

My wife and I had such a wonderful experience with Bridal Bliss. Specifically, working with Lead Coordinator -Katy Haley.

We first called Bridal Bliss (Nora) 1.5 years prior to when we were thinking of getting married. Nora took the time to learn about our background, likes/dislikes, and suggested Katy as a good wedding planner match.

From day 1, Katy was always available via email, text, and phone call to answer any questions we had about the entire wedding planning process. Katy is extremely well connected in the industry and was able to suggest vendors she felt would be a great match. She coordinated meetings with vendors, listened to our ideas, and adhered to our budget. While we thought Katy was "The Best" leading up to the wedding, she exceeded our expectations on the day of the wedding. Everything we had discussed, planned, and envisioned came to life - all because of her leadership.

We cannot recommend Katy and the entire Bridal Bliss enough. If you want a team of planners/coordinators who have the best intentions to ensure your wedding day is the best day of your life, hire Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much! The outcome is always so wonderful when clients are as trusting as you and let their vendors have creative freedom. Truly a pleasure working with you and Jenica!!
  • Alexis

Alexis Bombardier · Married on 01/04/2020

Making your wedding 100% stress free!

Who doesnt want that right?! These ladies know how to take every aspect of this amazing but also can be very stressful event and guide you down a path that completely eliminates any issues. Catherine (my personal wedding planner) met us right away super early in the planning and immediately made me feel like she was me personal friend. I trusted her implicitly. She made everything so smooth and easy. She guided us towards the best vendors for us and our budget and did her best to get us the biggest bang for our buck and did a GREAT job. I got to make the decisions but she did all the leg work and stress. Even while we were going through the family crisis of tragically losing my soon to be father-in-law to cancer suddenly she was there for us emotionally and took care of all wedding related events, moving/canceling/rescheduling everything. She put us first and took care of everything behind the scenes so we could get through that horribly tough time. She did a marvelous job. Even with everything that happened to us personally our wedding was EXACTLY what we had wanted. She learned who we were and listened to our wishes and made our dream day come true. My now husband, who is very laid back guy said that the day was the most fun day of his entire life. If you want that truly stress free wedding planning experience I believe everyone wants... do yourself the favor and work with Bridal Bliss. They are 100% worth the investment at the START of your planning. Dont wait and struggle. Book them NOW!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much!! We absolutely loved working with your family and are so relieved it was able to take place before COVID changed all of our lives.
  • Natane

Natane Ebert · Married on 11/29/2019

Very professional and kind humans!

Bridal Bliss offers exceptional service in every way!

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Natane! Can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to review!
  • Rakan

rakan khaki · Married on 11/09/2019

Bridal Bliss is exactly who you need!

Carrie was our day-of coordinator, and she knocked it out of the park. Often she went above and beyond her call to duty and helped break down difficult and confusing processes so the entire planning process was seamless. On the day of our wedding, her team was professional, tremendously helpful, and exceptionally organized. With so many moving parts, we thought for sure something would go awry, but Carrie's team was always there to assist. The entire night was FLAWLESS! We owe it to Carrie and the entire team at bridal bliss for that. They allowed us to focus on having the most memorable night of our lives without a single issue throughout the entire planning process. Recommend highly!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, and so glad you could enjoy your festivities! Was a pleasure working with you, Carla and your parents!!
  • Alexis

Alexis Bombardier · Married on 11/01/2019

Bridal Bliss is the number 1 thing for your wedding list

We knew of Bridal Bliss and once my daughter was engaged there was no question we needed help. I didn't want to get half way in and panic and I didn't want the experience to be a year of stress. It was by far the best money we spent on the wedding. Bridal Bliss was professional, fun, flexible, enthusiastic, and didn't let 1 single item slip between the cracks. 9 months post wedding in retrospect....... we would change nothing about that day and I credit them for taking our vision and making it a reality - thank you Bridal Bliss !!!!!!! Nora and Catherine are top notch !!!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Lindsey Lee · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible!

Bridal Bliss is the pinnacle of what it means to be a top notch wedding planner! They are the perfect combination of professional, creative and fun! No better team in the PNW, hire them for your wedding...you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Lindsey! Can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to review--we adore you!
  • Kristine

Kristine Cerri · Married on 10/18/2019

Their name says it all: BLISS!

The Bridal Bliss team made our entire wedding process from start to finish so easy and enjoyable. They were always there to help in all aspects of planning and had great recommendations and relationships with vendors. We cannot recommend them enough for any planning purposes you may need. Our wedding day was truly the happiest day of our lives and we believe Bridal Bliss played a huge part in that as it ran so smoothly and with ease.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review, Kristine! Your wedding was such a happy day and we loved working with you and your sweet mom!
  • Karine

Karine B · Married on 10/08/2019

We are so grateful to have found Nora to help plan our wedding!

We decided to have a “full” wedding planner given the extent of logistics and details that go into planning a 250-person wedding, and we are so glad we did. Nora has probably planned more weddings than anyone else in the Portland area, and is the owner of and lead of an amazing team at Bridal Bliss.

Right from the first meeting, we knew we were in good hands. Her carefully curated vendor suggestions were on point, and it was evident how highly regarded she is by vendors in how smoothly the process in working with them went.

Thanks to her strong attention to detail, great industry relationships, and ability to orchestrate a lot of different people involved, our wedding went off without a hitch. Despite us discovering 3 days before our outdoor wedding that it was expected to rain, Nora didn’t even flinch and quickly jumped into action to ensure that our dream day was reimagined with tents to keep our guests dry. I knew we wouldn’t have much time to help given we were entertaining some of our guests who were already in town, but I fully trusted Nora to design and manage the last minute changes without my involvement.

The day-of couldn’t have gone more smoothly. We were able to be fully present in the moment and enjoy being surrounded by friends and family as Nora worked magic in the background.

We couldn’t recommend Nora or any of her team members (several of whom have planned our friends’ weddings) more highly! Our dream day simply could not have happened without her.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Karine! Working with your family was an absolute dream...and the weather only made your wedding that much more beautiful :)

Lacey Beth Lockhart · Married on 09/21/2019

Blown Away!

I am absolutely blown away at the exceptional job the women at Bridal Bliss did for our wedding! I would hands down recommend their services to anyone looking for wedding coordinators. We specifically worked with Elizabeth who was INCREDIBLE! Her attentiveness and super fast communication, her attention to all the details, and her amazing creativity made her the absolute perfect fit as our coordinator! The months leading up to the wedding never felt rushed or crazy with timelines because we were able to thoughtfully organize vendor and venue meetings around our schedule. The team at Bridal Bliss also helped with our RSVP's which was a task I didn't even think about, but am so grateful they assisted. I am so happy with how our wedding and all the festivities turned out and I know it's a direct reflection of the hard work and energy of the Bridal Bliss Team! We are so thankful someone referred us to them before we embarked on our wedding journey!

Bridal Bliss's reply:

We adore you, Lacey! Thanks so much for the review. We absolutely loved working with your family and the wedding was one for the books!
  • Brittany

Brittany Cardoza · Married on 09/14/2019

Hands down the best wedding planning experience

We had the pleasure of working with Bridal Bliss after being referred to them by my Sister and Brother in Law who worked with them a few years ago for their wedding in California. We knew they would not steer us wrong but I can't express how glad I am we took their advice. We worked with Molly who is not only a ray of sunshine but she is impeccably organized, prompt, and one step ahead of every piece of the planning process. She also has an awesome eye for design which was really important to me as I had a very specific vision in mind for our wedding weekend. Molly nailed it by connecting us with the best of the best vendors in the Seattle area who could bring the vision to life. She was able to handle the difficult parts of wedding planning and keep us feeling relaxed and excited throughout the entire process. On our wedding weekend we received compliments from nearly every guest on what a well executed, beautiful and seamless wedding it was. They also all asked who the wedding planner was because they wanted to hire her! It was the best investment and made our engagement, wedding planning and wedding weekend an absolute dream. If you're looking for wedding planning help, Bridal Bliss is the best.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much, Brittany! We've loved working with you and your family these last several years!! Congrats to you!!!
  • Brooklyn

Brooklyn Snow · Married on 09/07/2019

Saved by Bridal Bliss!

The theme for our September 7th wedding was “Mid-summers night dream”—without our team at Bridal Bliss, it could have been a “Mid-summer nightmare”.
    My husband and I could not have dreamed of a more magical day, and it would not have been possible without our ‘dream team’ at Bridal Bliss, our wedding planner, Katy Haley, and all of our amazing vendors.

Due to an unforeseen circumstance at our original wedding venue of choice, which was selected a year in advance, we were forced to find a new venue just three days before our wedding. This was what nightmares are made of!  We had 500 guests in attendance, 150 of which came from out of town.
    After shock of the situation subsided, Katy immediately snapped into action and found another venue within 24hrs. If it wasn’t for Katy, and the Bliss team, I don’t know how we would have managed.
    The switch was seamless, and Katy made sure every vendor was notified with a new plan of action in the new venue space.

Katy was an outstanding wedding planner, and we felt lucky to have her! In the months leading up to our wedding she arranged and attended vendor meetings, worked with us to find the right match, and helped us to stay within our budget. She is very well connected to vendors in the industry, and was able to recommend a variety of people who adhered to our style and taste. In addition to coordinating meetings with vendors, she executed our ideas, and helped us stay on track.

On the day of, Katy and the Bliss team ensured that everything ran smoothly, which allowed my husband and I to fully enjoy ourselves.

Beyond being so impressed by Katy, Bridal Bliss is definitely at the top of their industry, with amazing vendor relations, expertise and overall professionalism.

They turned our Wedding day, in what could have of been a disaster, into the best day of our lives, and with that, I cannot recommend them more highly!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was such a pleasure to work with your wonderful family, and the venue switch makes for a great story. It was STUNNING!!!

Arti · Married on 08/24/2019

So worth it!

We hired Bridal Bliss for day-of-coordination about 11 months prior to our wedding and it was the best decision we could have made. Most of our amazing vendors were booked through their referrals, and for many of them, we saved money because we received exclusive Bridal Bliss discounts. More importantly, they know who the best and most professional vendors are, which means planning was that much less stressful. We were originally paired with an awesome coordinator who had to step away from planning due to a family emergency, and then were assigned to Aspen. Aspen handled the transition seamlessly and was such a great resource from start to end. She was helpful with not only vendor and logistical advice, but was also available to answer any random questions that popped into my head while planning. I loved that she was always super responsive. As we got closer to the date, we had two planning meetings with Aspen that gave me peace of mind knowing that she was truly on top of every detail. She even offered to meet me a few days prior to the wedding to take all my wedding odds-and-ends off my hands to bring to the venue so it was one less thing I had to worry about. The wedding day went off without a hitch, and I didn’t have to do anything besides enjoy the day. Our wedding exceeded all my expectations and I have no doubt that Bridal Bliss had a lot to do with that. I can’t recommend Bridal Bliss enough (book with them early to reap the benefits)….it is the best money you will spend on your wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Arti! Just peeked through your photos and WOW! Such a great day--thanks for including us and being such a wonderful client!

Chelsea benge · Married on 08/17/2019

Exceptional!

Our experience with Bridal Bliss was exceptional from start to finish. I was immediately impressed with how fast Nora and Elizabeth responded to my initial inquiry (within an hour!) and the prompt communication never stopped from there. We opted for the partial planning package, and found that it delivered a lot of value at what we felt was a very fair price. We were paired with Catherine, who I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about. As someone who works for a large company I have high expectations for communication, organization, and timeliness. Catherine is exceedingly detailed, thorough, and always five steps ahead. She is an excellent communicator; always being direct but kind and understanding, and you truly feel like she is your advocate amongst a world of crazy wedding vendors. There were zero surprises with Catherine, which I can’t say about many of our other vendors! She is extremely trustworthy, intelligent, and most of all, sweet and hilarious. I enjoyed working with her so much and would recommend her to absolutely anyone. She is a true professional and so talented.

Beyond being so impressed with Catherine, Bridal Bliss truly is the best of the best when it comes to their industry knowledge, vendor relationships and overall expertise. Each vendor I worked with couldn’t say enough positive things about Bridal Bliss, which further cemented my feeling that we made an excellent choice in deciding to work with them.

Don’t hesitate to use this amazing company! Everything from our first email to our send off on the wedding night could not have been executed more perfectly. I should also mention I know about 5 other couples who used BB and all had the exact same sentiments! Catherine and the bridal bliss are invaluable!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea, for the great review! We loved working with you and Scott! Your day on Mt. Hood was pure magic.

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

August wedding in Portland, OR

My husband, family and I had an amazing experience working with Katy Haley and Bridal Bliss to plan our wedding last August in Portland. Most importantly, Katy seamlessly handled a last minute vendor cancelation and a dress alteration schedule mishap. I can’t imagine what I would have done to solve either of those problems, or the financial and emotional strain that would have ensued without her knowledge of the industry and connections. Our wedding day was relaxed and full of friends and family. We got to eat and dance without a care. Looking back on the day, I was so engaged with the experience I don’t remember worrying about details or last minute plans. We had an amazing team; I would recommend Katy without hesitation.

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Lauren! So glad to hear you had a great experience with Katy and team--thrilled that you were able to truly enjoy the experience!
  • Katie

Katie White · Married on 08/03/2019

An Incredible Team!

Elizabeth and the Bridal Bliss team are incredible to work with! I got a sneak peak working with Elizabeth in 2016 when she coordinated my best friend’s wedding. Every detail was perfectly executed, so I couldn’t wait to work with them for our wedding. Not only was Elizabeth on top of every email and question (all while having her first baby – WOW!), she was honest and caring at every step. From opinions on wedding dresses to figuring out a budget mishap, she was always there with an expert opinion. All of the vendors she recommended were top notch and every meeting was well planned and went smoothly. On our wedding day we had countless people comment on how organized and flawless the day felt. If there was any kind of issue on our wedding day we wouldn’t have known because Elizabeth instantly took care of it all. Working with Bridal Bliss is an investment but is so worth every penny – I could not recommend them more. Thank you so much Elizabeth, you are an amazing wedding planner and an even more incredible mom.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Katie, thank you so very much for your amazing review! You and Andrew were so great to work with and wow, what a wedding! Thank you for entrusting us with your day!!
  • Julie

Julie Plahuta · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect Wedding

Thank you to Bridal Bliss and wedding planner Catherine for taking care of every detail of my wedding. It was the best money I spend on the entire wedding and a fantastic value.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much, Julie! Loved working with you and Joe. Appreciate you sharing--hope you are still in newlywed bliss!