Bridal Alterations by Bishay Wang Reviews

3 | Falls Church, VA

3 Reviews for Bridal Alterations by Bishay Wang

T · Married on 06/04/2017

Bishay was fantastic! My dress to be to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding didn't arrive until a few weeks before the event. It was a delicate designer gown and needed tremendous alteration. Bishay worked with me last minute and put in a ton of effort to get it ready before the event. We had several fittings and she was flexible with time. The dress was perfect after her help.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2016

I first met Bishay when she altered a bridesmaid's dress for me. When I got engaged, I knew she would be the perfect person to help me restore my Oma's gown she wore in Germany in 1955. The lace was absolutely beautiful but extremely fragile. Bishay was able to use every scrap of material to make a gorgeous gown custom fit to my body!

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • W

whitney · Married on 06/13/2015

Bishay was amazing to work with! Very flexible with appts, and communication was spot on! I was in crunch time and only had 4 weeks to get my dress custom fit and she was on top of it! I felt beautiful on my wedding day. Extremely thankful for Bishay and her expertise!

Sent on 07/29/2015