Bricks & Stones at Camp Aramoni Reviews

View more information

• Serenity
    Serenity W. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

June 11, 2022- The Best Day!

Our wedding on June 11th, 2022 was a day that I’ll never top! It was honestly better than I could have ever dreamed! Andrea was the most wonderful coordinator- especially with getting my wedding kind of thrown in her lap two months out! She was informative, organized, resourceful, very kind, and SUCH AN AMAZING person to have on my wedding team! The venue: The Camp Aramoni team set up everything for me day of, and kept my friends and family who were getting ready with me comfortable and happy-which means a lot to me! We had food delivered to the bowers suite for the ladies and to the barn for the gentlemen- which was delicious! Highly recommend the breakfast burritos- they’re the size of my face! The staff helped everything behind the scenes happen without me noticing so that I didn’t have to be concerned with the “extra stuff” (like getting my arch inside to put behind my sweetheart table after the ceremony and SO MUCH MORE). I could not recommend this venue and their staff more! The campground: We stayed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. Night one was our rehearsal, we finished with that, had dinner in the barn, and stayed in the flora and fauna tent. It was LUXURIOUS! Heat and air, a full bathroom, and falling asleep to the sound of the river was dreamy! Day two was WEDDING DAY!!! Day three we slept in! Muuuch needed! After that we went to brunch- the food was to die for (again)! Kyle enjoyed a yummy Bloody Mary, they had some delicious goodies! After that we went back to the tent and opened our cards and relaxed! Then we had a picnic scheduled- they had a golf cart take us to a secluded spot next to the river that was set up SO nicely and again such good food and snacks! Then we went for a hike on the trails before cleaning up and going to dinner. Kyle and I stayed up at the barn playing cards and connect four on the deck while drinking some cocktails made in their airstream bar for hours! That next morning we packed up, had breakfast, and checked out!
    Corinne P. Married on 10/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Camp Aramomi really made our wedding beautiful. Stephanie, Jennie, Chef Cleetus and their team were very friendly and accommodating. They helped decorate the venue and it turned out beautifully. The food and drinks were delicious. We also stayed at the honeymoon tent, Fora and Fauna. The campground is equally amazing. The tent was gorgeous and so cozy. Again the staff and owner were friendly and accommodating. We were seved breakfast at our tent. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or a more perfect wedding day!

Bricks & Stones at Camp Aramoni's reply:

Thank you Corinne for such wonderful words! I, (Jennie) as well as the entire team loved having you here for your special day! We hope to see you here many years to come to continue to celebrate!
    Michael G. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome, truly a great experience in every way!

I can’t say enough about Stephanie and the staff at Bricks and Stones at Camp Aramoni. They are beyond amazing!!! They worked day and night to make everything perfect. My daughter’s wedding was the best day of my life and Camp Aramoni was the perfect venue. Our guests loved the unique setting. We loved the facility and the glamping! I have two more daughters and hope to do it all again.

Bricks & Stones at Camp Aramoni's reply:

Thank you so much Mike for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with everyone during the planning process of Taylor + Rico's wedding! We wish everyone the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ruthie
    Ruthie H. Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing Venue!!

Camp Aramoni was the perfect location for our summer wedding! The grounds were stunning and offered such wonderful variety for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The staff was very helpful and kind through the whole planning process and helped make our wedding day a dream! We also did ur rehearsal dinner at the venue the night before and the wood fire pizza was incredible!! We are so thankful for this amazing Venue!

Bricks & Stones at Camp Aramoni's reply:

Thank you so much Ruthie! You were a joy working with + we loved being able to celebrate with you and Josiah! - Your Camp Aramoni Family