Brick Park Reviews

1 User photo

Brick Park 1

Alison Mooradian · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, high-energy band!!

Working with Brick Park was such an amazing experience! Leading up to the wedding, we worked with bandleader Julian who walked us through the whole process of figuring out what music we'd like to be played (they have a very organized and easy to use wedding music worksheet!). We had them learn several songs for the processional, recessional, and first dance, and they played them all so beautifully. It was about 95 degrees on our wedding day, but the heat didn't slow them down for one minute - they were high-energy and so fun the whole time! We were so happy to have them at our wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Brick Park's reply:

Ali & Simon, thank you for this amazing review! We had such a great time rocking out with you and your guests that we barely noticed the heat! :) Have an amazing honeymoon and please come visit us at one of our Boston shows when you get back!

Kayla · Married on 07/06/2019

I wish I could give them 10 stars!

I don't know where to begin with this review--we love Brick Park so much! The moment we watched Christianne and Julian playing downtown, we knew we wanted them for our wedding! Julian was so easy to work with during the planning process and put our nerves at ease. We got married 7/6/19 and I can say with confidence that Brick Park made our wedding. Our guests were blown away by their energy and the fact that our dance floor was packed all night long! It was extremely hot on the day of our wedding and we were outside--which made us nervous--but Brick Park made sure to distract everyone from the heat and rain with a killer performance. We were so happy that we hired them and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Brick Park's reply:

Kayla & Tim, the feeling is mutual! We love YOU so much! From the epic finale (when you joined us on stage for the most rockin version of Zombie ever) to the ridiculously fun after-party, we truly had a blast celebrating with you! Whenever you’re ready for a repeat performance of Zombie, let us know! ;)
  • Jessica

Jessica Hutchings · Married on 07/05/2019

Stars of the event!

We were fortunate to find Brick Park at my brother-in-laws wedding a couple years ago. It was a no brainer hiring them to play our wedding. Julian made the whole process a breeze. They supplied the music for our whole day and helped orchestrate the guests to where they needed to be and when. Our guests are still raving about the whole band and the Jazz duo during cocktail hour. We can not thank you enough for making our wedding so special and the envy of the summer.
    Best, Jessica & Eric

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Brick Park 2

Brick Park's reply:

Jessica & Eric, thank you for this amazing review! You and your guests were SO. MUCH. FUN. The party never stopped and we had the BEST time rocking out with you! Come see us in Boston soon!!
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 06/29/2019

Kept the dance floor packed all night long!

Our wedding was last week and our guests still can't stop talking about how amazing Brick Park was!!! We cannot recommend the band highly enough and they truly made it a day we will never forget! From the acoustic ceremony to the jazzy cocktail hour to the packed dance floor at the reception, the music was incredible and spot on. Julian was easy to work with in preparation beforehand and a great emcee as well. We will never forget the fun we had rocking out with our family and friends that night and recommend Brick Park to anyone looking for that perfect wedding band!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Brick Park's reply:

Mike & Kristine, we can’t thank you enough for this awesome review! We’re still talking about your amazing first dance (once we saw you crush that choreo we knew your wedding was going to be a PARTY)! The whole day was nothing short of incredible and we were truly honored to be part of it. Congratulations to you both!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2019

Unbelievable band!

Such a great band! Julian was great to work with and our dance floor was packed the entire night....would hire them again in a second!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Brick Park's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind review, Rachel! Congratulations to you and Mike! We were truly honored to be part of your special day!

Katie Gorman · Married on 05/04/2019

Brick Park will not disappoint!!

Brick Park absolutely made our wedding!!! They had our entire group up dancing the whole time and one of our biggest compliment of the night was: “You’re band was AWESOME”. Julian was amazing to work with ahead of time. He had us fill out a questionnaire that helped them tailor to our style but also felt out the crowd the night of and played all the right songs. All the band members, Christianne, Tim, Jim, Cameron and Tom were so much fun and kept the energy up all night long.

We can’t recommend brick park for your wedding enough!! You will be the happiest choosing them for your big day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Brick Park's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review, Katie! We had an absolutely incredible time rocking out with you and Doug (and the storm trooper who made a surprise cameo on the dance floor)! You two really know how to throw a party! :)
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/20/2019

Best band ever!

Brick Park is the most fun, kind and amazingly talented band!!! We had the best time at our wedding this past weekend due to Julian, Christianne, Janine, Jon, Cameron, Ryan and Tom! They take the time to get to know you as a couple and what you like and make you feel so special when playing at your wedding! I had to have them play at our wedding after seeing them at my college roommate's wedding and was so excited when they said they would travel all the way down to the Jersey Shore! Every wedding guest could not stop raving about Brick Park and they made the night!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Brick Park's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Cait & Mike! We love you guys! We had an incredible time performing at your wedding this past Saturday. The day was perfect from beginning to end and we were truly honored to be part of it. Thank you again for everything and have an amazing honeymoon!

Ellen Brown · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute PERFECT wedding band

OMG! THE BEST BAND EVER! Julian and the whole band were so amazing. Not only did they learn songs I requested (without hesitation!) but I was allow to pick the type of music was played, or not played at the wedding! They had all my guest involved, with allowing them to sing along with the band! They were organized, energetic, so professional, I honestly could not say enough great things! I have had NUMOROUS people tell me they were the “best band they have ever seen at a wedding”. I have a couple ask for their information for future events! It’s truly the best feeling to hear my guest rave about them! Thank you for making my wedding the best!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Katie

Katie Madden · Married on 09/22/2018

Book Brick Park!

Brick Park was the first vendor we booked, after our date and venue were set! My husband and I used to see them play in Boston and knew we needed them for our wedding band. In the months leading up to the wedding, Julian (manager, guitarist and lead vocalist) would touch base periodically. When it came time to finalize the set list, we met with Julian and reviewed the timeline and music selections in detail. He was genuinely invested in making it the best day possible. He asked questions and provided feedback as needed, throughout the meeting.

On our wedding day, Julian served as the MC in addition to band leader. He was organized and efficient, while also light hearted and fun to be around (despite organizing our large, loud group for intros!). Julian, Christianne, Tim, Jim, Cameron, Janine and Tom were INCREDIBLE! They read the crowd throughout the night, while honoring our requests. There was never a time that the dance floor wasn't packed! We've had people asking us about our wedding band almost daily since our wedding last month.

I can't recommend Brick Park enough! They are talented, professional, and FUN. I can't imagine our wedding day without them!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Eric · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Brick Park as our band wedding this September – they were amazing! Before our wedding, Julian was very organized and had a detailed call with us to go through all aspects of the day. Brick Park ran all of the music and sound for the day including the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception (and Julian was MC for the bridal party entrances). We could not believe how big of a hit they were all night! Our families (who usually don’t dance at weddings) were dancing all night and the dance floor was always packed! Brick Park did an unbelievable job reading the crowd and playing a great mix of music – even in their short break they played a great dj set! I think a band can certainly make a party and they definitely made our wedding an awesome night! No one wanted the music to end! We can’t thank the band enough and look forward to seeing them again at their public shows!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kristy · Married on 09/02/2018

Hire Brick Park if you want a nonstop night of dancing!

Brick Park was incredible - not only are they unbelievably talented as musicians, which was a must-have for my now husband, but they really know how to rock a dance floor. From the moment we got up for our first dance, Brick Park kicked off a night of non-stop dancing where no one sat down. You can't beat their song list, and all generations were showing off their best moves until we closed down the venue. Thanks again for the greatest night!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Vincent · Married on 09/01/2018

Brick Park went above and beyond what any wedding band should do. They made our wedding better than we could even imagine. The band was amazing and read the crowd to perfection. We had them for our cocktail hour and reception and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The array of different music really allowed everyone at the wedding to have the time of their lives. Everyone has came up to us to ask about the band and to tell us how amazing they were. Julian does an amazing job working with you prior to the wedding to make sure you get everything you want. I highly recommend Brick Park to be your wedding band!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jessa · Married on 08/18/2018

It is difficult to convey the extent to which Hit Play exceeded our expectations. The band played at our wedding in August 2018. Within 30 seconds of the first song, a family member came up to us and said, "I can already tell these guys are really talented." The sentiment proved accurate. They worked with us every step of the way to get a sense for our musical tastes and preferences, and the songs they learned (in addition to their extensive and diverse playlist) were played spectacularly. The band is one of the biggest variables at any wedding, and can make or break the event. Hit Play was top notch, and had guests on their feet and dancing all night long; even friends of ours who typically shy away from the dance floor. A month later we still continue to receive compliments on them. We recommend Hit Play without reservation.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Robin · Married on 08/18/2018

Brick Park was amazing. We actually heard Brick Park at our friends' wedding and liked them so much we decided to hire them for ours (with our friends' permission to copy them of course haha).
    Not only did they provide awesome live and dj'd music, one of them even came to remind us when we were forgetting something (ahem- the cake cutting). They are clearly very good at what they do and know how to work a wedding. So many people at the wedding have told us they loved the band.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Marisa · Married on 08/11/2018

Hiring Brick Park was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. Granted, it wasn't much of a decision - I have been following the band for more than a decade and always knew that whenever I did finally get married, I would want them! I literally reached out to the band probably 5 days after I got engaged to find out what weekends they were available (a year later) so I could take that into account when touring venues. My husband even thought I was acting a bit over-the-top about it...that is, until the day after the wedding when he admitted that they were the best wedding band he had ever seen in his life and they completely blew him away. Their quality of service was also absolutely amazing - I kept telling myself that I could not expect them to play every single song that I asked for and to be flexible...alas, multiple people said to me at the wedding that the music was so quintessentially "me" that they felt like they could have been watching a live show of my life's soundtrack. The band was also extremely adept at learning a number of songs that were not already in their repetoire, and executed them flawlessly. Lastly, due to bad weather our reception schedule was running VERY late, but they were able to accommodate us by basically taking no breaks (insane stamina!) and kept the DJ music going until people were ready to head home. Thank you again, Brick Park for an epic night!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Matt · Married on 08/10/2018

In short - Brick Park is awesome! They played at our wedding in early August and I can't say enough good things about them, nor can our guests. Everyone, of all ages, we've spoken to that attended the wedding has raved about how fun the band was and how the dance floor was packed all night - such a huge compliment to the talent in this band and energy that the group provided all night long. My main job of the wedding was to find and coordinate the music. Finding a band was easy - I knew I wanted Brick Park after hearing them play at the Green Dragon in Boston. From a coordination standpoint, Julian made everything go so smoothly. He communicated mainly through email until the wedding got closer and then we set up a 45 minute call a few weeks out to review the details. This included the music for the ceremony (which took place outside), the cocktail hour (in a room outside the main ballroom), and the reception. He understood the logistics of the venue and had no problems accommodating it. Everything went 100% according to plan and I had nothing to worry about, which was so important since so much was going on throughout the day. They learned 3 songs, not on their normal playlist, for us, including our first dance song and Christianne's voice was perfect for it. I can't recommend Brick Park enough BUT if you don't believe me, go see them in or around Boston. You'll notice that the whole bar will be dancing or singing along all night. It was so much fun partying/celebrating with Brick Park! Thank you

Sent on 10/10/2018

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

Brick Park is absolutely AMAZING!!! We could not have asked for a better band to play at our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night. They play diverse genres of music to fit any couples taste. Our guests are still raving about them! Julian was wonderful and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. We would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2018

So impressed and thankful for Brick Park!!!! They made our wedding so fun & high energy from beginning to end. Julian was so great to work with - responsive, organized, and helped to recommend song selections as we needed them. He always made us feel at ease, and we had no doubt day-of that the band had everything covered. They did a great job managing and directing our timeline, to ensure intros, parent dances, toasts, etc. were super seamless. We had so many guests day-of come up to us and tell us how talented the band was. We would highly recommend Brick Park and would love the opportunity to work with them again!!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Julian, Christianne, and the rest of the Brick Park crew were exceptional to work with; starting with the prompt, open communication at the beginning, then through planning and detailed discussions, and finally up to and including the performance at the wedding. There were all consummate professionals and have truly honed their craft. We were fortunate enough to see the band three times in Boston prior to our wedding, and let me tell you their performance was what we looked forward to the most, aside from our ceremony. Everyone at the wedding couldn’t say enough good things about their set and the diverse, yet focused playlist they performed. They were also extremely accommodating to the songs we asked them to learn (you get three) as well as the songs we requested them to play as part of the DJ set. After one of the sets where we saw them play live, we talked with Julian and he even requested that my husband close the wedding by singing “Alive” by Pearl Jam with the band, which killed! They exceeded our expectations and compared to what we researched when looking for a band, we more than got our money’s worth. All of our communication was through Julian, and he was the nicest person to work with. Trust us, book this band if you want to make your wedding a memorable one for you and your guests!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jonathan · Married on 03/31/2018

We had such a wonderful wedding and enjoyed having Brick Park as our band. Everybody has raved about them since the big day, and just how much fun we all had dancing (and singing) the night away. My wife and I smile and laugh every time we reminisce about all of our family and friends dancing with us.

Julian was great in helping out with coordinating and setting everything up with us, and made it all so easy. He also got along great with our wedding coordinator at the venue and everything flowed smoothly throughout the evening. The band had a great mix of songs that catered to our crowd the whole night, all modeled off of 10 or so songs that we liked. The mother/son and father/daughter dances were timed perfectly, along with our first dance as a couple - also, the fact that the band learned some songs for us was amazing! It was just so well put together for the entirety of the wedding and I cannot recommend enough that you should book this band!

One last note was about how much we loved the surprise at the end of the night - they invited my wife and I up to sing the final song. To even further that, I randomly started rapping (Notorious BIG) with the mic in my hand and the band just picked up and played along with me! We ended up doing a little rap medley which was a ton of fun, and then sang the final song shortly after….just such a blast and our guests still laugh and rave about it.

Thank you all so much for making it an unforgettable night (Julian, Christianne, Tim, and Tom)! We’ll definitely be swinging out to more shows (and will hopefully see you at another wedding too!).

Sent on 05/15/2018

Michele · Married on 01/27/2018

We are so happy we chose Brick Park for our wedding band, and so were our guests, we received so many compliments on how much fun everyone had, the dance floor was packed the entire night! We got married four month ago and people are still raving about our wedding.

On top of the great time, Julian was great to work with during planning, he made planning the timeline/song selection/flow of the evening super easy, and stress free. They know so many great songs and can cater to any preference, they also learned a couple new ones for our wedding, which they killed.

Our wedding reception would not have been the same with out them, we highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2017

I can not say enough about how fantastic this band is!!! They absolutely made our wedding night. It's been a little over a month since we got married and people are still talking about the band. Working with the band leader Julian was amazing. He was readily available, always helpful and kept it fun. The song list this band has is absolutely incredible. The lead vocalist is amazing as well as the saxophone player. I truly can not say enough about my experience with Brick Park, anyone would be lucky to have them play your wedding. Truly fantastic :)

Sent on 02/02/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/21/2017

BOOK THIS BAND – you will not be disappointed! Brick Park rocked our wedding from start to finish. They played during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel. All we wanted was for our guests to have fun and dance all night. Brick Park made this happen. We didn’t give them a song list and just asked them to play to the crowd. When I say that everyone was on the dance floor, I mean everyone (the usual wallflowers, cranky relatives, guests in their 80s and 90s). The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had so much fun! We have had multiple guests reach out to ask for their contact info. Julian made the process seamless and was always very responsive to e-mails. We are so happy that we booked Brick Park and would highly recommend them to make your wedding an unforgettable time!

Sent on 12/02/2017