Brick and Willow Photography Reviews

View more information

• Serena
    Serena M. Married on 10/19/2020

Steph is the best!

I can not say enough good things about Steph and her company Brick and Willow Photography. I am a floral designer and have worked alongside her for numerous photoshoots and weddings in the past. When it came time for my own wedding there was not a doubt in my mind that I wanted her to capture our special day. From inquiring to the engagement shoot to the big day and delivery of photos she was incredibly kind and accommodating. We had originally planned on getting married in April of 2020 but of course those plans had to be altered due to the pandemic. Steph was beyond incredible to work with through the re-planning and change of date. Our photos turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and we will cherish them forever. My husband and I are not the type to have our photos taken but with Steph our engagement shoot and wedding photos were effortless and comfortable. She did an amazing job of taking photos in the moment and capturing our emotion and memories. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and incredible eye. We would highly recommend Brick and Willow to any couple looking for a photographer who is calm, professional, comforting and is just an amazing human and business woman.
    Sarah Married on 09/22/2018
    We feel so lucky to have had Stephanie as our photographer for our wedding day (plus engagement photos!). She was so professional, fun, and calm. Our photos are beautiful and so natural / genuine which was really important to us. Stephanie was able to capture all the little moments that made up our day and we couldn't be happier. Thank you!!!
    Joanna Married on 07/23/2017
    Stephanie was so wonderful. I gave her very little to work with - our shot list fell apart and things got a bit chaotic and still our pictures were fabulous. We can't wait to use Brick and Willow for our next family milestone!
    Jamie Married on 07/01/2017
    Stephanie was an amazing person to work with! She was patient and listened to what we would like out of our photos! My husband and I don't take any thing seriously and she dealt with us fantastically and even enjoyed our shenanigans...or so it seemed:). The pictures were beautiful and you could really tell that she spent a lot of time and effort to make sure they were perfect! She really made our day special!
    Caroline Married on 09/23/2016
    Stephanie was absolutely amazing to have as my wedding photographer! She did my engagement photos and my wedding photos, and her photographs are absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier to have had the chance to have such an amazing photographer with such a great eye for detail. She is extremely friendly and has so many great ideas! Having her as my photographer made my photos so much less stressful because I knew that I could trust her to be amazing!
    Cara Married on 09/19/2016
    This girl. AMAZING. I work part-time as a wedding coordinator and have worked with a LOT of photographers, and I can promise you that my firsthand experience with Stephanie was far above and beyond what I've seen with other photogs. I started planning our wedding a year-and-a-half prior to the big day, and three months out we completely changed our plans (and mind you, all of this was also done long-distance because I live out of state). Stephanie held on for the ride and was so incredibly patient and accommodating, even with a very unusual request. She was friendly, helpful, knowledgable, talented, and she left us with some GORGEOUS pictures both from the wedding and also some couples/maternity pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I HIGHLY recommend her, and we will definitely call on her again for future photo needs!
    Todd Married on 05/01/2016
    Stephanie was awesome to work with! Really nice, blended into the crowd, went with the flow of the crazy wedding day yet also had a structured plan and took control to get everyone organized so we had a great portfolio of pics at the end! She also had the proper equipment and an assistant for lighting and different camera options. She was great!
    Maureen Married on 06/13/2015
    Stephanie was wonderful as our photographer. Her pictures were beautiful. She was professional and quite a value because her business is new. I feel extremely lucky to have found Stephanie as our photograpber. She has a real artistic eye and made our pictures wonderful! She is also real laid back and not pushy at all. Do yourself a favor and hire Stephanie and you will be as happy with your pictures as we are!
    Lauren Married on 09/21/2013
    I can't say enough good things about Brick and Willow Photography and about Stephanie. First, she is so responsive and easy to work with. She was accommodating of my needs and had great, proactive ideas. Her photos are stunning, and she makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease (and it shows in the pictures!). I highly, highly recommend her.