Brick and Beam Reviews

8 Reviews for Brick and Beam

• Kristin

Kristin R. · Married on 10/10/2020

A dream come true

As a bride, we have a million decisions to make and if you are like myself, very indecisive, then this can be a very annoying challenge lol. However, choosing Brick and Beam for our venue was the one decision I made from the start that I knew I would never regret.

Brick and Beam was the FIRST and ONLY venue we looked at for our wedding - we just knew that this was the spot for us after our very first tour! Not only is Brick and Beam an absolutely beautiful, intimate, and unique venue, but the venue director, Ashley, and her staff are a joy to work with. I had a COVID wedding (which is a mess on its own lol), but Ashley was always prompt in communicating with me and providing emotional support. And it’s not just COVID though - Ashley was so knowledgeable and helpful in navigating the whole wedding world and went above and beyond to guarantee my questions were always answered. The venue itself is such a cool place; there are so many options for ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and so much more. I felt like I was truly able to personalize my day and make it our own instead of just picking out a pre-selected template/plan that a million other brides have done. Our guests just loved the space and vibes created; we continue to get compliments to this day. My wedding wouldn’t have been the same if we choose another venue other than Brick and Beam to celebrate our special day!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Brick and Beam's reply:

Oh Kristin did we need to hear this!!
    We will cherish our relationship with both of you and your families for a long time to come. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day before we were really a venue. Thank you for seeing it through in a Covid world, but more than anything thank you for letting us into your lives. We will be your biggest fans for a long time to come!
  • Jhanelle

Jhanelle G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Great Venue

Loved Venue and really worked with us during Covid-19 pandamic. My wedding day was beautiful and exactly how I pictured it.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Jhanelle,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. You were the most beautiful bride and we will always be amazed by your composure during such a trying time. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and we cannot wait to see what the future holds for both of you!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 08/01/2020

Organized and professional!

Brick & Beam is such a beautiful place! From the old brick walls to the beautiful bamboo patio area- you can’t go wrong. Ashley- the owner- was so helpful and flexible!!! We had our wedding during the pandemic times and she was so thoughtful and responsive to our needs! Such a beautiful, intimate place. Had so many compliments on the venue from guests!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Brick and Beam's reply:

Caroline!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! You were the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE EVER! You will never know how happy we were that your wedding was able to happen, and what a party it was! Wishing you two the very best in the years to come and we cannot wait to see the rest of your photos and video :)
    Thank you!
    Ashley and Team
  • Toshia

Toshia E. · Married on 07/05/2020

Allmon Wedding

This venue is amazing! So beautiful and so much character. The staff is amazing. Ashley was such an asset while planning my daughters wedding and kept us on track. She was so patient and flexible with us. The wedding turned out beautiful and went off without a hitch! Ashely and her crew we’re there for us throughout the entire day and made sure we were taken care of. It was a great experience and so affordable compared to other venues.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Brick and Beam's reply:

Toshia! How sweet of your to do this on your birthday :)
    We adore you and Tiahna so much. Thank you for trusting us through all of the craziness surrounding the pandemic and what a beautiful day it was in return! I know we will all see each other again. We are keeping up with the newlyweds and cheering for them from afar! Thank you again :)
  • Cheyenne R

Cheyenne · Married on 05/24/2020

Beauty in Downtown Jax

I found this gem because of my original venue had to bail on us. I am so glad that our day was available. They worked with us through COVID changing our 90 people ceremony to a 15 person one. They were so kind enough to let us have our reception later in the year. I highly recommend Brick&Beam for not only the beauty but for the hospitality.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Thank you, Cheyenne!!

We are so happy you found your way to us! We will always admire how you handled the drastic changes to your wedding with a smile on your face and love for another in your hearts. What a beautiful ceremony it was and we cannot wait to see pictures of you in that amazing black ball gown at your reception! Thank you and take care of one another!

Bethany · Married on 03/10/2020

Most perfect day of our lives

Brick and Beam.... I have so many words and so difficult to verbalize them because I get misty eyed when I go there!

This place was complete and total perfection for our special day. We fell in love the moment we walked in to see the venue. Ashley was so incredibly accommodating and helpful and really helped us to visualize our day.

The staff ensured that our day went off without a hitch and it created so much ease so we could simply enjoy our day.

The facility itself is breathtaking! The exposed bricks and beams give it an industrial vibe, but also oh so warm. The beautiful down lighting made for perfect pictures, and the ease of it all made it even more so perfect.

I cant sing these praises loud enough. From top to bottom Brick and Beam was the most magical place and we will forever hold it dear in our hearts. Every moment of our day was incredible and so much of that was because of them. If you're trying to decide on your venue then look no more! You've found total and complete magic here!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Brick and Beam's reply:

Oh my gosh, Bethany! We weren't ready for this review-got watery stuff coming out of my eyes!

We are so grateful you chose Brick and Beam as your wedding venue. You were such a breath of fresh air to work with during your planning process. Thank you for taking the time to write this incredible review and thank you for booking with us when we were still fairly new.

Hope to see you again in the future,
    The B&B team
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2020

It was an absolute dream!

Brick and Beam was hands down the best place we could have picked out for our special day! The venue was just absolutely breathtaking. We had the whole venue for the entire day so there was no rushing around to get everything done, I was able to just get ready and relax knowing that I didn’t have to worry. There’s plenty of space for all activities from dancing to eating to just hanging out. Ashley was an absolute dream to work with, I was definitely an annoying bride with a million questions but she took it and ran with it. I couldn’t recommend a better venue or better people to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2016

ALL sorts of amazingness

I am a wedding planner & designer and professionalism and responsiveness is very important to me when it comes to choosing venues. Ashely and her team at Brick and Beam are absolutely amazing. Their quality of service is impeccable and always responding within 24 hours helps my clients and I have a better relationship AND event. The space is spacious and gorgeous both inside and out. Its a beautiful canvas to showcase many styles of events and themes. The staff is always helpful and willing to go above and beyond without batting an eye because they are "TEAM" work focused. It has been a pleasure working with everyone at this venue and I look forward to many more events with Ashley at this beautiful space!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Brick and Beam's reply:

AMANDA!!! We adore you and are grateful for your time in leaving this review. It is always the best day when SW by Amanda is in the house! You make us better and we love you for it.