102 Reviews for Bricello's Caterers

Local (1)
Southern (1)
Lactose Free (1)
87 Bricello's Caterers Reviews

Bricellos was wonderful taking care of us from the start to finish of my daughters baby shower! I have never had so many compliments on the food and the layout of everything! They did everything and then some! Deb is wonderful to work with and I felt as if we had known each other for years when putting the shower together! She was right on track with all I wanted and needed and even went above to make it extra special! Highly highly recommend the deli package! The sandwiches and salads were the best!! I got so many compliments from all our guests and could not have done this without such a compassionate caterer! Bricellos knows your every need and then some!! Thanks again for such a wonderful wonderful day! You will be highly recommended by me and all of my guests also!! Til next time!!

Profile Picture Lesa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Deb and her team were exceptionally professional, responsive, and treated our guests with such kindness. The food was fantastic and Deb was great to work with on setting up our daughters graduation party! All our guests raved about the food and service! We will be back!

Profile Picture Joan, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Exceptional food in taste and presentation. Staff was friendly and hardworking. Deb was great to work with until the day of the event. She became standoffish and rude to some guests.

Photos
Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Signature Drink, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), BBQ, Clean Up, Set Up

When my wife and I initially reached out we were responded to within minutes. From that point on , Deb made sure that our entire special day went smoothly. Every one our guests expressed how amazing the food was and how exceptional the place looked. Anyone who is looking for an amazing STRESS FREE experience I'd recommend going to see Deb. I could not be more thankful for her professionalism and help to make this such an incredible day. THANKS DEB!!!!!!

Profile Picture Bill , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Bricello's has catered our holiday party for 2 years now and there has only been super positive results! Food was outstanding, the team was courteous, attentive, and professional! Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Julie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I used this venue and catering for a 15th Anniversary party for my wife. Deb and her staff were a joy to work with. She was flexible with any requests I had and her staff made for a great evening.

All of my guests commented the food and service were top notch.

Profile Picture Tim, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Deb was amazing! Food was delicious. Can’t say anything but good things. Would recommend this company to everyone.

Profile Picture Krystal, 10/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The day couldn't have been more perfect. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The reception was perfect. The food was amazing. Everything was done with the utmost professionalsm & the entire staff went out of their way to tend to every need & request. I would not hesitate to have future events at this venue. As the mother of the bride, it was reassuring, throughout the day, to know that everything was taken care of. I would not hesitate to use this venue & caterer in the future.

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

To say that the Riding Club, Bricello's catering, and Deb were perfect would truly be an understatement. From the first moment I met Deb until the day of the wedding she was always professional, responsive, helpful and I could tell that she truly cared about our day and our wedding. The venue: Do NOT judge the book by its cover! From the outside, when you pull into the riding club, it is a cream siding and it does not have a "wow" factor. However, the second you step through that door it is jaw dropping. Dark brown hard wood floors, beautiful and large dance floor, a bar, the table for the food is set up beautifully, there's a part with shelving in an open closet for you to truly add your special touch. I can not tell you how many guests came up to me and told me how beautiful it was on the inside! The food: AMAZING. Everyone I talked to during the wedding said it was amazing and delicious! We chose to do the buffet line and it was wonderfu! Deb: I can't say enough kind and complimentary words about her. She truly is a wonder women! She worked so many countless hours to make sure our day was perfect & it truly was! She would respond to emails at all hours of the day and night, she gave us her number to call at any time, we got to come in and set up beforehand, she took care of everything behind the scenes so when we showed up on our wedding day everything was perfect! There truly are no cons to this venue and catering. You do have to provide your own alcohol which actually turned out to be amazing because we chose our own signature drinks and we could really choose how much of everything we wanted so we didn't go over board! You could choose different menu options, appetizers, main courses, and a cutting board station! You could also choose between buffet or sit down style. We had 150 guests at our wedding and there was plenty of room for seating and dancing! If anyone asks us where to have their reception we will always say Westminster Riding Club! Thank you Deb!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Clean Up, Set Up

The owner Deb was excellent to work with!! Everyone was professional and the food was great! She did a great job putting together a menu for our budget and everything went perfectly on our big day! I would definitely recommend their services!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We can't say enough good things about Deb and her staff. From the first time we went to her open house to booking the venue she was with us all the way. She helped us plan a menu to fit our budget put in touch with other amazing vendors and shared her wisdom with us of what works and what doesn't. Everyone was extremely happy with the high quality and taste of all the food and their customer service and attention to detail was off the charts you can tell they love doing what they do.

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Deb and her staff st Bricellos are top notch. From the initial meeting to our wedding day she was beyond amazing. She takes pride in her service and her product. Her food is delicious and makes you come back for more. She makes you feel like your a priority and always first class! I would not use any other caterer for anything! Definitely the best!

Profile Picture Tye, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Between the food and service, this company is an excellent choice for a wedding or any special event! Deb, the owner, is so easy to talk to and very helpful in planning and bringing your vision to life. On top of that, all the food was incredible. I've heard nothing but great feedback from guests at our wedding. It actually left them wanting more. Between the food and venue, we couldn't have picked a better choice for our wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The are very professional, they keep to their schedule very well, when they say they are going to do something they get it done within 30 seconds after you ask for something to be done. They accommodate as much as they can to what you may want to do. They have a great connection for DJ's, and alcohol which can save you some $ . Place has a great atmosphere, nice people, and at the end of the night you don't feel like there should have been something more.

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Deb was absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process! She took care of everything I needed and the food was amazing!! I absolutely recommend using them!!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you want someone who is going to pay close attention to details and make sure you are happy- this is the place you want to go. Deb was so sweet, responsive- I felt like she really cared about my vow renewal from the first time I met her. I am so glad I went with them, I can't imagine things being any more perfect than they were. Deb is a real gem, and made my day perfect!

Profile Picture Jeannette , 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

This vendor was outstanding!! Professional, organized, thorough and very helpful with the whole planning process. All the food was great (especially the brisket). My party went off without a hitch!!! All enjoyed the day immensely. Would use them again in an instant. Deb was willing to work with us regarding the budget!! She came up with excellent ideas. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Michele, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You should definitely book this caterer! The food was beyond amazing. All ingredients were fresh and you could tell the food was homemade. It's like having your mother/grandmother cater the event for you. I have used many caterers and they far exceed anyone from Westminster to Towson. If you don't choose them, you are making a horrible mistake.

Profile Picture Beverly, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am still talking about how good this vendor was even two weeks after my wedding. The decision to pick the WRC with Bricello caterers was a spur of the moment thing but I am so glad we did. The food was AWESOME, the venue was beautiful and decorated perfectly, the staff was so attentive and couldnt be more pleasant! Deb was absolutely great, from day one she had everything together and was such a help to us. She truly took the work and worry out of our day! I can not say enough good about this venue and catering service, If you are looking for a great wedding venue please take them into consideration. Everyone at our wedding had such a good time and all I heard the whole evening was how good the food was and what a nice place, that made me feel good and made me feel like we accomplished what we set out to do which was have a nice wedding that everyone would enjoy!! Thank you all!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The caterers were amazing. The food was excellent. Will be using DEb and her crew when I have to plan any other occasion

Profile Picture Alycia, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Deb provided a wonderful menu for our wedding! We received so many compliments on how delicious the food was the day of our wedding. Weeks after the event- people are still commenting on the dinner we had! Bricello's was wonderful to work with and flexible with the type of menu we wanted! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for catering in the future!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, American, Italian, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Stations

Bricello Caterers at The Riding Club just made me look like a million bucks! We just had our 35th High School Reunion which I was in charge of. The best decision I made was to choose The Westminster Riding Club as our venue and Bricello Caterers to handle the rest. The food was great and there was plenty of it! The hall looked great and the service was fantastic. When planning for an event where there are many variables and unknowns it was wonderful to have Deb Colbert of Bricello Caterers in your corner. Deb was very accommodating an offered many options and great advice on making the event a complete success. Like I said originally they made me look good. I got lots of compliments on the how nice the reunion was and all I really did was hire Bricello Caterers and they did the rest. Thanks so much. We will be back!!

Profile Picture Richard, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enoughwonderful thingsabout Deb and the entire crew of Bricello's Caterers. Deb was very accomodating through several changes and was in constant communication. She was availible any time I needed to have things signed or start decorating. Her crew took care of all of the cleanup. They were amazing!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Of all the things our guests loved about our reception, the catering was what they raved the most about. Deb and her staff were fantastic to work with and the made it their goal to make our day fantastic!!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants top notch service. Oh, and their butternut squash lasagna is delicious!!!

Profile Picture James, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough great things about working with Bricello's for my wedding. Deb and her staff were so professional and accommodating to myself, my husband, and our guests. In addition to that, the food was phenomenal. Many of our guests were just raving about their dinners. My night was perfect and the credit largely goes to Deb and her fantastic team. Thank you!

- Elyse S.